Stray kids 9th member

By leeknowknowsuknow

Will you be mine?" "H-huh?" "Will you??" "What..." "Be mine?" "Will you be mine?" © leeknowknowsuknow ⚠️ CHA... More

Characters (updated)
minjee profile (updated!)
Facts about minjee
Ships (maknae line)
ships outside of straykids (male version)
ships outside stray kids (female)
meeting the members pt2.(minho)
meeting the members pt.3 (changbin)
meeting the members pt4. (hyunjin)
meeting the members pt5 (jisung)
meeting the members pt5. (Felix)
meeting the members pt7. (seungmin)
meeting the members pt8. (jeongin)
minjees last months in australia
Stray kids + Minjee...?
stray kids + minjee...?pt2
elimination
Minjees elimination
"stray kids 7? no, 9"
debuting
moving into the dorms
superlatives w/ stray kids
interview Zach Sang
2 kids room- chan
2 kids room - Hyunjin
2 kids room - jisung
2 kids room - Felix
2 kids room- seungmin
two kids room - I.n
wardrobe fails
moments minjee dealt with hate
professional on stage moments
iconic moments of minjee calls
cute moments -hyung line
cute moments -maknae line
chanXminjee moments
chanxMinjee jealousy moments
Minjee and Chan's family moments
minhoXminjee moments
minhoXminjee Jealous moments
Minjee and Minho's family moments
ChangbinXminjee moments
Minjee and Changbins Family moments
HyunjinXminjee moments
minjee and hyunjins family moments
Minjee and Hyunjin being hwang siblings
jisungXminjee moments
Minjee and Hans family moments
Felix X minjee moments
Minjee and felix's family moments
seungminXminjee moments
seungjee moments
Minjee and Seungmins Family Moments
I.nXminjee moments
Minjee X jeongins Family moments
Stray kids helping/protecting minjee
stage accident
award show moments
award show moments pt2
twitter moments
Twitter moments 2
vlive moments pt1
vlive moments pt2
instagram
Fansign moments
bubble moments
Funny moments
meeting your parents
First day of school
accident
Kingdom moments
Kingdom moments pt2
Bts X Minjee moments
GOT7 moments
blackpink and minjee moments
minjees iconic Groupchat
Minjee + 97' liners
Minjee + 97' liners pt2
Mama's 2020
reunited pt1
Reunited pt2
Confession
Deal? Deal.🤝
Deal? Deal. Pt2
debut again
Enhypen moments
Treasure moments
halloween 🎃
Minjee saying Lgbtq rights fools❤️
Minjee saying lgbt rights fools pt2
Funny moments
valentine's day special
Minjees school morning routine
What's in Minjees Bag?
Live seungjee moments
instagram 2
Instagram 3
The 97' liners + Minjee pt3
Minjee X staff moments
No more braces!😁
Viral moments
Angry moments
News is out
Iconic moments
Funny moments
Sad moments
Highschool graduation
Viral moments
Birthday girl
The ending
Epilogue
Reactions
Special 1
Pregnancy public reveal
Special 2
Future Star
Seungjee live moments
Funny moments
Family moments
Squid games
favorite moments

Ships (Hyung Line)

40.9K 685 175
By leeknowknowsuknow

Edited: (August 14, 2021)

bang chan:
Bang chan adores minjee, since she's the only girl he makes sure she's comfortable with everyone, when minjee first moved into the dorms chan was her roommate because she felt most comfortable with him. They once talked on a vlive that in trainee days when minjee would go on diets, chan would sneak snacks in and give them to her or they would sneak out at midnight together because he thought she was too skinny and wanted her to gain some weight. Chan helped her with Korean with minho. Since their both Australian they talk in Aussie slang and fans adore that about them.

Lee know:
Lee know has a soft spot for minjee whether he admits it or not. Fans have noticed that Lee know can be rude and sassy but then apologizes right away to her for being mean. In a talker episode they were caught in the background cuddling and poking her cheeks. He loves her a lot and even said she's his favorite member (mostly because minjee is one of the only members that knows he has 3 cats), he praises her in everything and when she doesn't understand a dance move he stays after practice to help her get it. He taught her Korean along with Felix in pre debut days and said she learns very fast and caught on very quickly, although she still struggles with Korean he says he's surprised how well and fluent she sounds along with Felix. They are always weird together and have a 4D personality, one second they could be sassy, then weird, and in the end they'd be cuddling. In conclusion, they are adorable little weirdos that everyone loves.

Changbin:
Since Minjee is also 5'6 he gets teased about it. Minjee sees how sometimes he gets frustrated about it so she makes sure he feels better about it later on. She's still shorter than him by one cm so fans joke. He uses his one cm to his advantage on anything. They're probably the ones that tease eachother a lot of the group. In vlives you'll see them poking each other, messing each other's hair, slapping eachother, but it's all friendly. Changbin won't hesitate to punch someone if they ever mess with Minjee and Minjee won't hesitate to poison someone if they say something rude about Changbin. She's stated before in a vlive that she hates when Changbin gets hate for his height. At some point, he had gotten a lot of hate for it so she said it's not something he can choose. So even if he wanted to, he can't. And changbins body is perfect just the way it is because you won't find another Changbin like Changbin on this earth.

Hyunjin:
Oh boy, where do I start. Hwang twins first of all. These two are ADORABLE TOGETHER. Fans love every moment they get to see with them. At a fansign hyunjin said he loves minjee the most because she looks too cute to hate. In trainee days he said he really looked up to her dancing because of how well she danced but how young she was and would practice with her. When him and jisung would fight she'd be the one to tell them to knock it off because it wasn't ever going to get resolved this way. Just like changbin, he always teases her about her height, but if he notices he went too far he apologizes and compliments her on everything. In two kids room their conversation got pretty deep, since they're both the "visuals" of the group it makes them uncomfortable. They both have the same problem, in trainee days people would say "ur so handsome/beautiful, u don't even need to be good at training you'll pass anyways", and for minjee they'd say "you're the only girl, just date a member and you'll get in. Don't even have to be good at singing or dancing" although they may seem like compliments, to them they weren't. It felt like they were being judged and like people had standards for them and they didn't like that. They trained extra hard to prove to people that they could dance, sing, rap and debut without their good looks. They both like to cuddle a lot but sometimes minjee teases him by ignoring his cuddles, but once she notices the pout on his face she gives up and cuddles him to death.

Total words: 743
(Proof read. There still may be some mistakes and/or misspellings. I apologize for that ☺️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 29.7K 100
Felix: hey Jisung, would it be gay if I thought you were cute? Jisung: not necessarily OT8 -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Start: 2-3-20 Finish:...
13.4K 129 20
Some fun little imagines for you all to enjoy Requests are currently: Open
254K 6.7K 22
---- "I like you Jisung. That's why I didn't tell you the truth." Your eyes still glued to the floor. "You-you like me?" He glances up at you with a...
1K 47 26
"you were a popular vlogger and streamer in Seoul, Korea. many people watched your videos. one time when you took a break from the internet, you were...