enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
๐Ÿคฏ
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfieโคโค
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-45
JK๐Ÿ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-44

4.7K 242 109
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Okay,I'm okay no.....nothing's wrong........seriously I'm fine------fuck it!!!!!!

I'm not fine,seriously how can I be?????

50k
50fuckingK

This is not fair ya'all

Am I a joke to you????

What did I do to deserve this!!!😭😭😭😭

I love you all so much,I can't even fucking describe.

I am at a loss of words right now!

I can't thank you guys enough---it'll never be enough,but still imma say it

THANKYOU❤

Okay,so you read this update while I allow 50k reads to sink in my mind.

50k baby!!!wooo

Third person pov

The day passed on quickly and Jin who was unconscious now came back to his senses.
It was really a relief for everyone to hear that Jin is okay as sometimes during delivery the condition gets critical and they end up losing the mother--especially in the cases of male omegas.

The doctor examined his condition once more---and he deemed that everything was normal--and left the family.

Taekook were busy playing with the baby,while Namjoon was tending to Jin.

"Say,TaTa baby,come on!!" Tae said to the baby.

The baby just looked with his cute eyes,not crying or anything.

"Seriously babe,it hasn't even been a day since he is born and you are already expecting him to say your name" Jungkook shaked his head.

"You think you know everything don't you??? Huh???
Whenever he will start speaking--he will say my name first--you just wait and watch!!!!
Isn't it right cutie!!!?" Tae looked at the baby again.

Jungkook smiled brightly looking at Tae,and the thought of him someday starting his own family with his omega,made him day dream.

He thought of how cute Tae will look with their child and he can't wait for his thoughts to turn into reality.

The baby's cries brought him back,and he asked Tae why he was crying.

"I think he's hungry" he said and went on to hand the baby to Jin who fed him.

It was later at night,when Jin started to experience killing pain in his lower belly.
He screamed which got everyone's attention and Taekook and Joon rushed to him.

He was sweating and thrashing around in the bed while crying loudly.

"H--hurts joonie,please--make it stop"
"Jin,what is wrong??? Please--look at me,hey----don't close your eyes"
Namjoon was crying too.

Jungkook had gone to call the doctor,but unfortunately the doc had went home for the night as there were no more patients left for him.

"Come on,call any other doctor,I don't fucking care.Isn't this is a hospital????don't you have anyone else" he asked angrily.

"Sir,please calm down,the doctor is on his way and we don't have any other doctor available right now" The nurse said to him.

"Fuck you all!!!" He said and went back to the room.

The scene in front of him was--heart breaking.

Jin was in pain and was held by Namjoon and both of them were crying,while Taehyung was trying to make the baby calm who woke up due to Jin's cries---whilst he was crying himself.

Jungkook went to Taehyung and told him about the situation.

"Kookie---we have to save him-"he cried and Jungkook didn't have anything to say to him,so he just hugged him.

Jin was losing blood very quickly and his breathing was getting shallower by every minute.

Taehyung couldn't stand this---a mother separating from his newborn child and his husband---no he won't let this happen.

"Joonie---you are the best mate anyone could ever ask for----I-- I love you and our prince----ahh!!!!--so much---I'm sorry----I'm leaving-----"

"Jin---no stop---look up---you can't leave me like this----Noooo!!!!"

Namjoon couldn't say anything else--as he saw Jin being surrounded by purple light.

He then looked at the source of light---and it was Taehyung who was doing this----he has handed the baby to Jungkook and his eyes were glowing---purple.

Namjoon instantly understood what was going on---Taehyung was a supreme omega and he had powers----one of them being healing.

Jungkook looked shockingly at Taehyung,he didn't knew what his lover was doing---but he trusted him---also Jin's cries have died down now.

He went and stood next to Namjoon,handing him his child.

Both alphas,looked at the purple eyed omega with curious eyes.

It took Taehyung five minutes to complete the process and save Jin.

The purple light was no more to be seen---and Jin opened his eyes--while Tae collapsed on the floor.

Jin sat upright on his bed---looking alive and healthier.

"He has done it---Taehyung healed Jin" Namjoon said.

Jungkook had his mate in his arms---who was passed out right now---and this was making him worried.

"Why isn't he opening his eyes????
Hyung,is he alright????" He frantically asked

"He will be alright Kook,he has just transferred the dying pain of a person on himself---so it is evident for him to get worn out."namjoon replied.

"I---okay---what-!!!! Jin Hyung I'm really happy that you're okay--but right--now I need to leave---I have to take care of my mate---I just--I'll see you guys" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Its okay Jungkook we understand,take Tae with you he needs to rest---just let him sleep and give proper food when he wakes up---he becomes weak every time he does this" jin said.

'Every time!!!! How many times has my baby done this!!!!' Jk thought.

He carried Tae bridal style and went out of the hospital to his home.

Upon reaching his room,he made him lie down on the bed and joined him instantly.

He lovingly pecked his forehead and said--"good night,my love" and slept with his mate in his arms.

The morning sun shined brightly through Jungkook's window and Taehyung woke up due to this.

He himself was surprised---as how he gained consciousness this quick.
Cuz the last time he healed someone--he was passed out for 4 days.

Guess,being with your mate really helps.He thought

He pecked Jungkook's cute nose and cuddled more into him,which woke up the Alpha.

"Baby,you up?" Jungkook said not opening his eyes,but tightening his grip on Taehyung's waist under the covers.

Taehyung loved Jungkook's raspy morning voice.It made him 10x more hotter than when he speaks in his normal voice.

He hummed as a reply to Jungkook.

"How are ya feelin' "
"I'm good"

"Seriously what happened yesterday tho??? One minute you are glowing purple and the next thing I see is you being passed out on the floor???
I can't explain what I went through seeing you like that.
It felt like the world stopped moving and I---just never do this again!!!" Jungkook's voice wavered towards the end indicating he was about to cry.

Taehyung got up and took his face into his hands.

"Shhh,Koo---its alright,I'm fine---look at me now!!!!"

Taehyung managed to calm Jungkook down and he laid back down again on the bed.

"Kookie?"
"Hmm"
"I need to tell you something---but promise me you won't be mad for telling you earlier--"

"Baby,you can kill me right now--and I won't be mad at you.I love you was more!"

And then Taehyung went on to tell him the biggest truth of his life---the truth of being a supreme omega

Jungkook's reaction was positive and he started screaming---" I knew you were one in a million,but you are literally one in a million now baby.
I love you so much!!!!!"

"I love you too" Taehyung smiled.

"I have to tell you something too!!!"
"What is it???"
"I'm not a normal alpha,I'm a true blood "

In the hallows pack.....

"Uncle,Taehyung has found his mate!"KJ said to his uncle.
"WHAT!!!?? Who is it????"

"The alpha of the Shadow Pack.Jeon Jungkook"

"No----no this can't be happening.No,the past is repeating itself----but this time---this time I'll get my revenge. I will make that omega pay---" he started laughing maniacally

"Revenge? What revenge is he talking about???" KJ muttered to himself.

A/n~so the sick uncle is back to take revenge.
Stay safe Taekook.

Hope you guys liked it.

Also,I have changed all my covers today,so can you please look at my theme and give your opinion,please???

Love you❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
217K 7.8K 39
"I know my mate is here I can smell him." "What happened Ajusshi?" "Mate!" "................" Read this book if you want to know what what happened w...