✓MS.VIRGIN (NAUGHTY)| KIM TAE...

taetaeta20 tarafından

"I want you to take away my virginity, "y/n says. Y/n is a high school girl. Meanwhile, she has a crush on Mr... Daha Fazla

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
Sorry
PART 32
PART 33
THE END

PART 20

20.6K 1.1K 116
taetaeta20 tarafından

Y/n's p.o.v.

Last night, I couldn't sleep for a second after getting the mysterious message from Taehyung. He wrote me that he is gonna show me something today in the school. Y/n,you are done.

I was in my deep thought when Jungkook appears in front of me out of nowhere,  by showing me his bunny smile."Hey, are you free tonight? " He asked,pulling me out of my thoughts.

.
.

"Why?"
.
.
.
He looks at me to read my mind. " I was thinking that we could've some dinner tonight. You know, together."
He smiles shyly while waiting for my response.
.
.
.
"Sure,why not?" I reply, by showing him my friendly smile. A friend can call a friend for dinner,right?
.
.
.
I jump when the bell rangs. A book falls off my leg as I jump so I kneel down to pick it up. I shove that book into my school bag & when I again put my attention into the classroom,  my eyes catch something unbelievable.
.
.
.
.
No,this isn't happening. Is he really? Oh my God! He is really!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n:
Hjfhjfhjfhjfhjf

Taehyung's p.o.v

As soon as I enter the class, my phone vibrates. So, she saw me already to send a text. I find myself smiling & take my phone from my pocket .

Taehyung:
What?

Y/n:
You are looking incrideable.
I mean, wow.
I have no words to appreciate your beauty.

Taehyung:
Where are you?
I want to see you.

Y/n:
I am in front of you.
Now tell me, you are really wearing a purple t-shirt.
I can't believe my eyes.

Taehyung:
Don't take a wrong idea.
I just give this colour a try as you mentioned to me .
Nothing else.

Y/n:
Okay but you took my words .
I happy for that.
Uwu^^

Taehyung:
Now tell me.
Who are you?

Y/n:
What can I do with you?
Find me if you can.

Taehyung:
Please tell me.

Y/n:
Okay.
Let me give you a clue.

Taehyung:
Tell me.

Y/n:
I am that girl whom is wearing a shirt & skirt.

Taehyung:
Really -_-?
Every girl of this school wear shirt & skirt.

Y/n:
That was the only clue I can give you.
Now, it's your fault if you can't find me.

Taehyung 's p.o.v.

The girl is on my nerves now. For her, I wear a purple shirt. I put my phone on silent & clear my throat to say ,"Good morning, everyone. "
.
.
The students sit properly as they hear my voice & reply me good morning respectfully.
.
.
A girl walk into the class at the same time when I am about to start today's lecture.  I glance & give her permission to get in.
.
.
.
.
.
Before she makes her way to the desk of her, I ask while looking at her direction ," Ms. Sky, why are you always late?"

------To be continued------
This is my last update before my exams.
I'll be back soon.
Don't curse me.
T_T
🙁

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7K 156 17
Jimin's twin sister ends up losing her virginity to his childhood best friend, Taehyung, at a end-of-the-year high school party. The worst part? He p...
35.5K 759 13
Taehyung was going about his day and his shoots as usual. Smiling and charming, but little did he know that someone had set his eyes on him and was o...
15.1K 326 70
"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of your virginities." Yoongi looked at all...
1.9K 142 22
❝ I'm horny ❞ ❝ So? What do you want me to do about that? ❞ ❝ Pin me down and put my legs on your shoulders ❞ In which Jungkook's life gets turned up...