Just Like Old Times

By TheShantyBanshee

The year is 1899, and Lillian O'Callaghan, an Irish immigrant adopted at the age of 7 by Dutch Van der Linde... More

The Snow and the Cave
Wolves
Morning
Reunited
Etiquette
A Long Day
Fear Álainn
The Pickpocket
Play Things
A Small Piece
The Bed Sheets
The To-Do List
How Many Languages?
Promises
The Grave
Back Home
A Clean Slate
The Siren
Uncle Levi
Across the Sea
The Fight
Seven Drunken Nights
The Chapel
Darach ar an gCnoc
Achrann Castle
Secrets
The Decision
Pickles and Ice Cream?
Black Belle
The Fishing Trip
The Bombay Shitehawks
Trouble
The Watches
The Broken Oath
The Renewal
Margaret, Mistress of Fucking Danger
A Woman's Touch
The Set-up
The Ascension
Good Boys
Broken Ties
Saint Denis
Out For Blood
The Party
Fidus Et Audax
Galerie Laurent
Old Blood Feuds
Lilly's Home
Arthur's Fear
The School
The Bank
Guarma
The Blind Man
The Riddle Song
The Sickness
Pride
Sisika Penitentiary
Punishment
Trauma
Life and Death
Noise
The Horses
Adventures Part 1
Adventures Part 2
The Bear
Tá Grá Agam Duit
The Madness
Change
The Letter
The Oil Field
The Orb
The Goodbye

The Train

1K 26 18
By TheShantyBanshee

As Arthur and Charles walked over to Lilly, they were in awe. Speechless awe. Lilly lifted her head back with a deep sigh and moved away from her kill. As she put her knives back, she got a good look at the monster she'd slain. Arrows, bites, stab wounds, and torn flesh were all over the grizzly giant.

"Huh," Lilly spoke casually. "Guess that explains all the blood on me."

Arthur blinked repeatedly with his jaw slacked. "You...you did this? By yourself?!"

"As ucht Dé, of course not! I'm a hunter, not an invincible barbarian!" Lilly giggled. "Ah, shit. You make me laugh, Arthur." A wheeze and another amused giggle flew from her mouth.

Charles knelt down and touched the fur. "Are these bite marks?"

"Uh huh. Those are wolf bites."

A look of astonishment came across Charles' face. "You...you and wolves did this?"

"Yep. The ones from the cave. They uh...I guess they heard a damsel in distress " Lilly let out a sigh that was clearly one of self-appreciation. Yes, even though the wolves came to her aid, Lilly still got to claim the kill as her own.

A loud but short cackle came from Arthur. "Lilly, you're a lot of things, but a damsel in distress ain't one of 'em. Not by a long shot."

She flashed a smile of superiority at Arthur. "And you was the one thinkin' I shouldn't wander off alone. Bloody hell, I wish ya both coulda heard the shite talkin' I was goadin' him with," she laughed.

Arthur, with a shake of his head and an indrawn breath, stared down at the carcass. "Well, the pelt is bad but the meat should be good."

Lilly began tugging all the arrows out. "Ya can't have everythin', Arthur. Now, I did shoot a buck somewhere. I suppose I could carry that back."

Charles held his palm up. "I can do that, Lilly. I think you earned a few moments to slack off. Where is it?"

Lilly directed him past the trees and he headed out. As she got the last of the arrows out, Lilly sensed Arthur behind her. "Somethin' on your mind, Arthur?"

Lilly heard him chuckle. "Naw, just admirin' the scenery."

"It's just a bear."

"That ain't what I'm admirin'." Lilly jerked around. A twinkle of perversity was in Arthur's blue eyes. "What?" he huffed with a brief chortle.

She crossed her arms and gave him a smirk. "Were ya just starin' at me arse, Arthur Morgan?"

Arthur's expression of innocence was obviously artificial. "Now, Miss O'Callaghan. What kind of man would I be if I were to stare at," he sucked a sharp breath in and took hold of his belt. "your lovely round ass?" He finished the sentence with a simper.

Lilly closed the gap between them. "Oh, are we back to flirtin' now?" she asked with an arch in her tone.

Arthur chuckled. "Yes, I believe we are. But...you're covered in blood right now, so I'll wait until after you've had a bath to," he whispered in her ear, "show you how much I miss it."

Lilly inhaled deeply and caught his scent. He always smelled like pine trees. "You're such a bithiúnach, Morgan." [Reprobate.]

"Ha, what's that?"

Lilly giggled and went back to skin the bear. "Where's the fun in tellin' ya what I'm sayin' in another language?"

"Then I guess I'll have to learn it."

Lilly almost broke into hysterics. "Yeah, you learnin' another language. Ya always said it ain't worth the trouble."

"Yours might be."

Lilly stopped cutting and looked over at him. She laughed again. "You're such a liar!"

Arthur strolled up to Lilly then knelt down beside her. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Lillian, learnin' Irish would be worth the trouble."

Her lips parted and her dark blue eyes darted around as she studied his face. "Why?"

He grinned. "So I'll have you eatin' out of my hand. And I like hearin' you speak it. Makes me hot for ya," he purred.

Lilly raised a brow in disbelief. "Léirigh tú laige. Is cinnte go mbainfidh mé tairbhe as." [You showed weakness. I will definitely benefit from it.]

Lilly noticed a flash of excitement in Arthur's eyes in that moment. He smirked. "Ooooh. Yes, I do like it even though I don't understand a lick of what you're sayin'."

Lilly put her lips to his ear. "Cúramach. Leanann tú ar aghaidh ag freagairt don Ghaeilge agus ithefaidh tú as mo lámh," she whispered seductively. [Careful. You continue to respond to the Irish language and you will eat out of my hand.]

A shudder passed through Arthur and Lilly took note of it. Interesting. "Fanann tú go dtí níos déanaí. Beidh tú ag leá. Buafaidh mé. How's that for a lick?"[You wait until later. You will melt. I'll win.]

"I got your buck, Lilly!" Charles walked up to them. Lilly pulled away and started cutting up the bear again. She heard Arthur cough and stand up. "You almost done?" Charles asked.

"No. Sorry, I uh...got distracted," Lilly smirked.

X===================X

"Holy shit!" Dutch shouted. "Lilly! What the hell happened to you?"

"Killed a bear, Da," she replied casually as her horse strolled over to him. "Nasty fecker, too. Pushed a tree right over just to flush me out."

"You killed a bear? How?"

Lilly grinned at him. "With my smile, of course."

Dutch chuckled deeply. "That's my girl. Miss Grimshaw? My ruthless daughter requires a bath, if you'd be so kind to set one up!"

After the initial shock of seeing Lilly covered on blood, Susan arranged and scurried around to heat up a tub they found in one of the shacks. Arthur and Charles took care of the meat and pelts. It took what seemed like an eternity for Lilly to get all the blood off her face and out of her hair. By the time she was done the water was ice cold. Lilly shivered as she got out and she hurried to dry herself off. Unfortunately, Lilly did not have a spare winter coat. She'd have to make due with keeping her sleeves rolled down. Black button shirted, blue jeans, and black winter boots. Her hair she let hang down for now. As she opened the shack door she saw Arthur waiting for her.

"Lillian."

"Arthur. Need somethin'?"

He handed her one of his spare winter coats. It was dark brown with wool stitched into the collar and wrists. "Take a ride with me."

Lilly made a face of feigned innocence. "What for?"

He peered at her and upturned the corner of his mouth. "We need to talk and I'd prefer havin' privacy for this...particular conversation," he emphasized the last two words.

Lilly's mouth formed into a satisfied smirk. "Is that so?"

"Mmhmm."

Lilly put the coat on. "Well, in that case..." she passed by him with a wink. "Let's go."

They walked to their horses and they trotted off into the wilderness. He was real quiet, and it made her nervous from the anticipation. Excited, if what she thought was going to happen ended up being an accurate assumption. Arthur made no move to look at her. He only stared straight ahead, but Lilly saw a hint of a smile on his face. They went a few miles before Arthur said, "Let's turn off here," and he pointed to the left. They both hitched their horses to a tree, then they walked together at a leisurely pace. Somewhere along the way, they found themselves on a hill with a grouping of pine trees. Only pine cones and needles were scattered on the ground within the trees.

"So," a nonchalant tone was in her voice. "This 'particular conversation'...care to elaborate on it, Mr. Morgan?" She turned to face him with her hands behind her back and a grin. She walked backwards.

Arthur walked right in front of her and held her close while stroking her hair. Their eyes locked but Lilly was puzzled. His gaze was soft but he clearly wanted something. What was he doing? Was this another flirting tactic? Arthur pressed his lips to hers. Lilly froze. Oh. Ooooooh. Lilly wrapped her arms around him and deepened the kiss. It immediately went from kissing to snogging. Lilly grabbed Arthur's coat collar and forced him closer. The warmth of his body against hers made Lilly even hotter. Arthur pushed her against a tree and tightened his grip in her hair. Lilly whimpered into his mouth. She'd never felt anything like this for anyone except for Arthur, but now that she knew what it was...oh boy. She was going to take every moment to kiss him and touch him and...other things. The passionate kiss ended and their lungs sounded heavy and ragged.

A breathless laugh belted from her throat. "Well...that explains a lot "

Arthur gave her a fervent nod. "Uh huh," his voice was also breathless.

"Why didn't ya tell me?" When he didn't respond, she rolled her eyes. That wasn't important right now. "As ucht Dé, never fuckin' mind!" Lilly assaulted his mouth with a satisfied moan. "Just...don't stop," she whispered into his mouth.

Arthur went back to snogging. God, this was such a powerful feeling. The more they kissed, the farther she wanted to take it. God, she wanted him. All of him. Wasn't her virginity supposed to be important, though? Something she was obligated to guard until the right man came along?

"You have no idea how good I feel right now," he growled into her mouth. "I've wanted you for so god damn long!"

Yep. That's all she needed to know. If she was going to let anyone have her maidenhood, she could not think of a better candidate to give it to than Arthur Morgan. She unbuckled her pants.

He stopped her. "Lilly, what...but you're a virgin! I can't-"

"You can because it is mine to give away and I want you to take it."

Arthur looked conflicted with indecision, but then he smiled. "Really? Why?"

Lilly rolled her eyes. "As ucht Dé, I ain't gettin' mushy about this! Just fuck me already before I change my-"

Arthur kissed her. "Don't you be tryin' that, woman! You want me to fuck you?" He scrambled with his belt buckle and his pants dropped. "Then I'm gonna fuck you!" He removed his blue winter coat and kissed her. Lilly slid off her boots, took off her jacket, and violently shook her pants off by kicking her feet. Arthur lifted Lilly up by her bottom, directed her legs to hold him, and glanced up at her. "It's gonna hurt at first, so don't panic."

Lilly nodded and kissed him again. When she felt him go in, she cried out and Arthur made a very loud groan followed by a deep and sexualized chuckle. "You're so god damn tight..."

It did hurt, but once he got going, ecstasy washed over Lilly's entire body. Her head arched back. "Holy god damn shit!"

Arthur chortled into her neck then a groan of pleasure slipped out of his mouth so he bit her neck. High pitched gasps were uncontrollably forced out of Lilly's mouth along with loud moans as Arthur plunged into her over and over. Hands gripped his hair and yanked his head back so she could kiss him again. Groans and grunts vibrated on her mouth. Lilly felt an abnormal amount of wetness inside herself and she wondered why, but then she guessed that was a natural reaction. Lilly wanted so much to be quiet but she couldn't restrain her voice. This was her first time and no one ever really explained how amazing it would feel. All the emotions and physical feelings made her feel an immense amount of surprise, but she could only express it vocally. Sweat beaded on their skin and their chests heaved. He gripped her buttocks so hard Lilly knew she'd have marks later, but she kind of liked it. It was like he was marking his territory. Lilly felt a small but pleasureable sensation build. It got stronger and stronger.

"Arthur!" A strong whimper escaped her throat and her legs squeezed his waist. "Somethin's happenin'! I... Íosa Críost, ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" she rasped. She didn't care how loud she was being or how bad her mouth was at talking. It felt soooo good.

Arthur made a self-appreciative chuckle, but then he let out a deep moan and hastened the speed and increased the strength of his thrusts. The feeling got more intense. Lilly's legs instinctively pulled him in with each stroke and brief but powerful moans erupted from her throat in sync with his thrusts. Her body trembled from exertion and the overwhelming sensation and Lilly immediately felt what she could only describe as an explosion from her womanhood. A long, deep moan fled from Lilly's mouth as she lifted her face to the sky. The muscles of her vaginal walls pulsated around his shaft and Arthur moaned in the crook of her neck.

"Wha...what was that?!" she gasped.

"Lillian," he said in a deep and warbly voice. "You was comin', but I gotta, mmm, lay you down," Arthur's mouth let out a growl.

Lilly held on as he repositioned them on his coat. Once she was on her back, Arthur resumed with slow but deep strokes. He nestled his face into her neck and gently bit her throat.

"Arthur, this feels so good," Lilly whimpered out. "You feel so good."

"You..." Arthur nibbled on her earlobe. "You're so...Jesus Christ, Lillian," he let out an intense growl. "It's been killin' me not havin' you!" He pounded into her more forcefully as if to prove his point.

Lilly shared the sentiment and bit his shoulder. "Arthur!" The sensation she had before reemerged. "Fuck, I'm gonna come again!"

The thrusts became more forceful and quick. Arthur kissed Lilly then pushed himself up to a tilt to go faster as her pleasure continued the climb to its peak. Her hips bucked and her voice became incoherent babble. The explosion of ecstasy hit her once again and the muscles around Arthur's cock spasmed over and over. This caused Arthur to shudder.

"An-mhaith! Mar sin an-mhaith!" Lilly sputtered out in Gaeilge. [Very good! So very good]

Arthur resettled over her. "You keep talkin' like that and I'm gonna come too!" he growled into her ear.

Lilly pressed her lips just below his ear. "Ansin tá ceann agat," she whispered and moaned. [Then you have one.]

He grabbed her clothed breast with one hand and the thrusts grew in intensity. His hand on her breast helped bring on another powerful climax and she screamed. "UUUUHHH! Déanann tú mo chine chroí! Déanann tú mo chaidéal fola! Harder!" Lilly moaned once more as her pussy clenched and relaxed around him. [You make my heart race! You make my blood pump!]

The volume of Arthur's groans grew as he hit inside her more deeply. "Come for me again!" he breathed. Lilly didn't think he could go faster or harder but Arthur shattered that doubt when he shoved so hard and fast Lilly thought her pelvic bones would break. Instead, Lilly came again.

"Mo chuisle! Is tú mo chuisle!" She whimpered and shouted. [My pulse! You are my pulse!]

Some sort of noise slipped out from Arthur's mouth Lilly never heard him make before. After plunging into her one more time, his thrusts stopped and he laid on her. Chests heaved and sweat stuck to them both. Lilly thought her heart was going to burst. "Oh my...fuckin'...God..." she whined.

Arthur raised his head and kissed her passionately. "You took...the words right outta...my mouth, Lilly."

"I wanna...do that...with you...again..." she whispered with a quavery breath.

Arthur laughed. "Now?!"

Lilly giggled and shook her head. "Not now, ya silly man. But...later. Again and again and again."

Arthur smiled and placed his lips on hers. Lilly groaned into his mouth when she felt his fingers rub her clitoris. "Would you like to come again, Lillian?" A vigorous nod was her only response. Arthur slipped two fingers in and began pushing and pulling them roughly. Lilly gasped loudly, spread her thighs wider, and brought her head back.

"Oh Arthur! Arthur!"

"Yes?" he purred into her ear. "Are you gonna come already?"

"Yes! I...mmmmm!" she shut her eyes and bit her lip. Her back arched as her climax started to peak. Lilly cried out as she came once more. "Oh God..."

X===================X

Lilly and Arthur stopped just outside of Colter to kiss more before heading back in. He pushed her to a tree and held her face. "I'm such a god damn idiot," he growled when he kissed her neck. "We should've done this ages ago."

Lilly giggled and held him as his mouth assaulted her neck. "Yes, you are an eejit. But was I worth the wait?"

"Oh, you damn well know you were." He kissed her passionately and held her. "Mm, and if we didn't have this train robbery to do, I'd take you right now."

"Arthur, just shut up and kiss me." She yanked his head to hers and moaned. He pulled her close and they each took a breath in through their nostrils. After a few minutes, Lilly gently pushed him off. "We better go," she giggled happily.

"Oh no you don't!" Arthur grabbed her and kissed her deeply. "Just a bit longer..."

Lilly laughed into his mouth. "No, ya silly man! We gotta-"

Arthur began nibbling on her neck. "I ain't ready to let you go yet," he pleaded.

Lilly arched her head back. How fucking insatiable was he? "As ucht Dé, Arthur. Uuhhh," she moaned. "You're a damn bithiúnach!"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Lilly laughed and kissed him. "I ain't decided yet, mo chuisle. Now let's go!" she laughed with glee and yanked him to their horses. They got and headed back into the temporary camp.

"...wanna stick to the plan, which was to lie low, then head back out west. Now, suddenly, we're about to rob a train!" Hosea looked to the side and saw Arthur and Lilly on horses. "Hey there, kids!"

Dutch followed Hosea's line of sight. "Where the hell have you two been?" he snapped.

Lilly and Arthur looked at each other, then back at Dutch. "Huntin'," they both said.

Dutch squinted his eyes with suspicion. "Really? Where are your kills?"

Arthur was about to answer but Lilly spoke up first. "Well, it was moreso me tryin' to teach Arthur to use a bow properly and uh," she grinned at Arthur. "Help perfect his huntin' skills." Lilly snapped back to Dutch. "But he is just awful at it. I'll have to take him on as a student and give him lessons every day."

Arthur cleared his throat. "Hmm, yeah, I was horrible. Couldn't shoot a god damn thing."

"Really?" Charles asked curiously. "He took down a buck earlier."

Lilly eyeballed Charles. "Beginner's luck."

"That wasn't beginner's luck. Arthur, you tracked and shot it clean!"

Arthur glared at him. "I was horrible this time. And Lilly and I needed to have a chat," he said the last word through his teeth.

Laughter threatened to overcome Lilly but she held it back successfully. Charles raised his brow and lifted his head. "I see. Huh. How did that go?" he smirked.

Arthur cocked his head slightly to one side and glared at him again. "Char-"

"We don't got time for this, let's go!" Dutch shouted. "Now, it is time to make somethin' of ourselves! Get your horses ready! We have a train to rob!"

Lilly smirked at Charles. "You heard the man. Let's go rob a train! Hyah!" Her horse galloped after the rest of the men.

X===================X

"Here's the water tower. Hold up here on the ridge," Dutch said as they all trotted in together. Lilly, Arthur, Lenny, Javier, Charles, and Micah. "Is Bill there?"

"Yeah," Arthur said. Lilly squinted her eyes to see Bill setting up the charges.

"You wanna head down? See how he's gettin' on?"

"Okay."

Arthur turned his horse around and ambled it on the trail that lead down into the valley. As he was about to pass Lilly, she turned her head to him. He flashed his teeth at her, then made a small grunt that clearly implied something sexual. Lilly snapped her head around the other way to look at him with a pleased smile as he passed. He winked at her before facing forward and galloping down the incline. Lilly blushed and looked over the valley with a bite to her lip and a shy chuckle. Charles nudged her and she jerked her head to the side.

"What?" she asked innocently with a pronounced crease in her forehead.

Charles gave her a smug grin. "So...did you two, uh, have a good chat?"

Her eyes were full of uncertainty. "Yes."

"About?" he pried with a smirk.

With tightened lips, she inclined her head to one side. "About our estrangement. Light was shed on some issues. We made progress."

"Ha!" Charles barked. "I bet you did!" a gleeful chuckle escaped him.

All the color drained from her face. She was horrified. "Would you shut up?" she hissed through closed teeth.

"Lilly?" Dutch called to her. "A word, please?"

Nervousness creeped into every bone of her body. She glared at Charles with a scolding implication before going over to Dutch. "Yes Da?"

He beamed at her. "What was that about?"

"Nothin'. Charles was only bein' an arse."

Dutch chuckled deeply. "Not that. About your chat with Arthur?"

Lilly scowled. Everyone else was smirking at her. Oh, what the fuck! Did someone see Arthur and her having sex? She was going to feign ignorance. "Why are ya lookin' at me like that?! Why are ya fucks so interested in what was said between Arthur and me?! It ain't yer god damn business!"

"Jesus Christ, Lillian, it's been killin' me not havin' you!" Javier mocked in a deeper voice. Lilly's eyes went wide and all the blood drained from her face. All of them went into hysterics.

"Arthur, this feels so good," Micah mocked in a voice that was an octave higher than his own. "You feel so good!"

Lilly didn't dare to look at her Da, but she heard him laughing. Lilly was mad but also extremely embarassed.

"What the hell is goin' on?!" Arthur shouted.

They all looked at Arthur with supressed giggles but Lilly was the only one who was not amused. The men couldn't restrain themselves.

"You keep talkin' like that then I'm gonna come too!" Javier belted out and more hysterical cackles echoed.

Lilly bowed her head and covered her face. This was so god damn humiliating, especially with her father here. Her first time was now tainted by perverted and prying eyes. It wasn't funny.

"Oh, macushla! Macushla!" Micah belted out.

That was it. "SHUT UP, THE LOT OF YA!" Lilly demanded with a shout, an order each man thought best to obey. "I don't know which one of ya incorrigible pieces of shite was spyin' on me and Arthur like a prepubescent school boy, but if I can take down a feckin' grizzly bear, how about ya think on what I'll do tah the rest of yas?" Most of the men went quiet except for Dutch and Arthur. Dutch merely chuckled with pride. Arthur, however, strolled over and smiled at her before bringing his attention to everyone else.

"Hmm." Arthur took out a cigarette and lit it. After inhaling the smoke, a chortle of sorts paired up as he emitted a breath. "We got a train to watch for, but disrespect my woman again and you'll wish you got hit by it before she's done fuckin' you up...if I don't get to you first."

Giggling with satisfaction, Lilly moved her horse to stand next to Arthur's horse. "Your woman, huh?" she whispered.

"Mmhmm," Arthur took another puff. "Pretty sure you're gonna be my last one, too."

Lilly quirked a brow. "Why?"

Arthur handed her the cigarette and she sucked in the smoke. "Heh heh, ain't nobody else gonna come close to you."

Lilly handed Arthur the tobacco and looked away with a blush, an overjoyed smile and a nibble of her lip. "That's quite the compliment, Arthur," she said as she eyed him with a suggestively arched brow. "Remind me to thank you later." A quiet and breathful giggle slipped from Arthur's mouth along with cigarette smoke.

"Okay, cover your faces. Train should be here any minute now,' said Dutch. They all lifted their bandanas and it wasn't long after that they heard the metal wheels and the chugging of a train closeby. "Gentlemen, Lilly, it's time. Good luck, all of you. You know what to do."

The train appeared around the bend and Lilly watched Bill get ready to blow the charge he set up. As the train went by, he pushed down on the detonator. And...nothing happened. He kept pushing it and Lilly sighed. "Ugh, that's great."
D

utch puffed out a flustered groan and put a hand to his face. "Oh, you have got to be kiddin' me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.5K 25
(Arthur Morgan X Female Reader) 'Love in a hurricane, Playing a Dangerous game...' You are a newly adopted rescue into the Van der Linde gang after...
22.6K 436 28
Traveling by yourself, living away from civilization has been all you've ever known. The night you meet a strange man is the night that changes. New...
163K 4.4K 49
WARNING: STORY WILL CONTAIN HEAVY SPOILERS FOR RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2. Dutch... Dutch Van Der Linde... He just so happened to be the man to pick you...
22K 397 30
-* "Now that things have spiraled out of my control, I don't know if what I'm choosing is the correct path...but tsk, who am I trying to kid? I knew...