✨Roger Taylor imagines✨

By one_hysterical_queen

In which I write imagines because I'm bored and I'm a simp for Rog Under editing And yes they are trash More

Well this was very fun
New girl
Fuck this shit im out
Groupie love
National Scandal
That morning
The ship of dreams
To the royals
Love is love dipshit
A/N
I've been waiting for you
Cherry

Interview disaster

1.2K 19 2
By one_hysterical_queen

1975

I was walking down the hall trying to get to the interviewing room. Today I was supposed to interview the one and only Roger Taylor. To say I was nervous was an understatement. He's been my celebrity crush for awhile (even though I never told anyone that, especially my best friends). Finally reaching the room I saw my boss Mr. Jefferson talking to Roger. Mr. Jefferson was a middle aged man who just didn't like happiness at all. I swear he's always grouchy. Anyway walking up to him I smiled.

"Roger this is Y/N, she will be interviewing you today" he said. "Now go bond and talk about whatever children these days talk about" he said then walked off to yell at some other people.

"I'm Y/N" I said, putting my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Roger" he said, shaking my hand.

As cliche as it sound when he touched my hand it felt like this kind of electricity just surged through my body making me a blushing mess.

"We're airing in five" a man with a headset said.

"Well I think I should go and set up" I said, still blushing.

"Yeah I'll see you in five minutes" he said, before I left.

"And 3,2,1" the camera man said.

"Welcome to another great afternoon. Today I have the one and only Roger Taylor from the band Queen" I said, looking at the camera. "Hello roger how are you" I asked, smiling.

"Very good thank you" he said, looking at the camera and then back at me.

"So about you're new song on the album 'a night at the opera' apparently you locked yourself in a cupboard in order to get your song on the b-side" I said, giggling a little as I read off the little paper. "What's the story behind that?"

"Well I was having an argument with Brian and John about the song, and they didn't like the idea, so I locked myself in a cupboard. Then Fred said I could have the song on the album" he said, smiling at the memory.

"And it only took a member to lock himself in a cupboard to have his song on the album" I joked, looking at the crowd. "I also heard that you used to play the ukulele."

"Yes. Yes I did" he smiled with pride.

"If only we had one here" I said, reaching under my desk and taking out my ukulele. "Well would you look at that. Do you think you could play something for us?" I asked, handing the instrument.

"Yeah I can play something" he said, taking it. "I had this weird technique to not know the chords" he said, while strumming off key.

"And you too could be a rockstar" I joked once looking at the crowd laughing along, while taking my ukulele. About a half an hour later we were done for the day.

"Y/N could we talk for one second" Mr. Jefferson said, waving me over into his office. I nodded my head and walked in the room with him. "I'm very sorry for this to happen, but we need some new people on the job. So what I'm trying to say is that you're fired" he said, like it was no big deal.

Fired. Are you fucking kidding me.

"Oh" was all I said, even though I could've gone on full in rampage, but I chose to play it cool. "Um okay, I'll just collect my stuff and head out" I said, getting up.

Walking out I found a box on my desk. I started to pack my things, while people looked at me with no emotion. I wanted to yell and cry but instead I just silently sniffed and got on with it. A few minutes later I was carrying a box into an empty elevator. At least it was empty so I could cry, but I guess the universe hated me, because the next second Roger Taylor walked in beside me.

Well this is just great.

He closed the elevator doors and we just stood there in an awkward silence. He quickly looked down at the box I was holding and frowned.

"What?" I asked, feeling small.

"Nothing I was just wondering why they were firing you? I mean you did great on the show" he complimented me, making me smile a little.

"Thanks" I said, making him smile at me. "Means a lot from a guy who locked himself in a cupboard" I joked, making him chuckle and rolling his eyes. He looked like he was in a train of thought then looked at me.

"Have you ever tried doing comedy?" He asked, making, me shoot my head up at him. "Or maybe a radio show?"

"Nope. Also I never could get the courage to tell a tell jokes in front of people" I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well I think you'll be pretty great" he said, once the elevator door opened.

Later that day

It's been a couple of hours since I've been fired, and I realized there's no use sulking about it by myself. WHY NOT GO TO A BAR. I got up from my couch and left.
The walk to the pub wasn't that bad, so I was there in a good five minutes. Walking in the smell of alcohol hit my face. Walking over to the counter I ordered three shots of vodka. The bartender came back with my drinks and I immediately downed them.

"Can I buy you drink?" Some creepy man asked me.

"Nah I think I'm good" I said, then walked away.

"Oh come on we could have some fun" he said, grabbing my wrists, making me squirm.

"Um I'm think I'm good thanks" I said trying to get out of his grasp, but failing.

"Come on, live a little" he said, pinning me against a wall, making tears slip down my cheek.

"Get off of me" I said. I tried kicking hm and everything but nothing happened.

"Come down you little bitch" he said, trapping me.

"SHE SAID LET HER GO" a voice said, from across the room, making everyone go silent.

The man holding me turned around to find out who said it. I tried to look for who it was. Finally I found the voice.

Roger Taylor.

"Oh yeah what you gonna do about it" the man said, smiling creepily while he held onto my wrists tighter.

"Well that she's my girlfriend, may wanna make you let go of her" he said, making my jaw drop as he said girlfriend.

"Really?" The creepy man asked.

"Yeah she's my girlfriend." He said walking over to us.

"Okay dude sorry man. Just trying to get her to live a little that's all." The creepy man said, then walked off. Roger came towards me and hugged me, as I was on a full on melt down.

"It's okay. I got you. You're okay." He said, caressing my hair and rubbing my back up and down. Finally pulling apart I looked down at my wrist. It was bruised.

Fuck

He looked down at it too, and I swear is eyes opened so wide like you've never seen before in your life. Immediately taking my other hand, he lead to the back of the pub, and got a bag of ice.

"Are we even allowed here?" You asked, as he sat you down on the counter.

"Love, I'm Roger Taylor. Of course we're allowed in the back. Plus me and the band used to hangout here all the time." He said, smiling up at. He pressed the bag down on my wrist making it feel better. "Any better?" He asked. I was so caught up in looking at his blue eyes I had no idea what he just said.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked, making him chuckle.

"I asked if it felt better." He said, looking in my eyes.

God fucking damn it let me kiss him

"Excuse me?" He asked, laughing. At that moment I knew I fucked up.

"Omg did I just say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed. "I didn't mean to-"

He cut me off by kissing me. The butterflies that were once in my stomach erupted again, but this time I didn't mind. Finally after a good couple seconds we pulled away for air.

"It's okay. I would kiss me too." He said smiling his arms wrapped around my waist.

For that whole night we danced sung and most of all had the most heated make out sessions ever. I could very well say, that I completely forgot about me getting fired. Because all that mattered right now, was that I was in the arms in Roger Taylor.

Okay, okay I know this was like really cheesy, but I didn't know how to end. Anyway hope you liked the imagines so far. And uh don't forget to vote. Actually I don't care if you do or don't. Anyway goodbye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 650 41
I like angst ands sometimes fluff I'm trying to do more angst because it just relates to what I feel but I will post funny and cute stuff to do check...
419 9 14
A Mark Tuan fanfiction for all you Mark Tuan lovers
117K 1.1K 33
Rayllum ***I DONT PROOF READ MY WORK SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT IS DIFFERENT TO SOMETHING I SAID PRIOR (like boyfriend instead of husband) DONT ATTAC...
31.8K 794 6
An "Office" fanfic between Jim Halpert Dwight Schrute. I'm trash at summaries.