πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"

2.9K 195 55
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading 😀😀😀

Let's get into the story...

After fresh up Pragya came back inside the Room towelling Her wet hair...She looks Devilishly beautiful to Abhi's Eyes whose Jaw is Dropped seeing His Wife in Saree....

Pragya smirks At him and She moves towards the Mirror... Abhi's legs voluntarily moves towards Pragya... He stood close to her... Sensing He is standing close to Her.. She moves back...

He moves towards her and He pinns her on the Wall... Her Heart beat raised Due to this Closeness between them...

"Biwi you looking so Gorgeous in this Saree!" He compliments Her... She didn't reacted...

"As if I care your so called Compliment!" She rolls her Eyes...

He cups her face and he Carres her cheek softly...

"Ofcourse you should care biwi!" Saying this He Gathers her Wet her behind her ears and He Leans down and Kissed her Wet Neck with deep desire... She moans Softly... His lips starts kissing her wet Neck... She completely Hazed in His Deep desire...

He Nuzzled Her Throat.. She gulps Hard... She come out of the Haze when she hears her Mobile beeps with the Message.. She pushed him harshly... He stumbles back...

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME!" She warns him...

"AS IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING!" He wickedly smiles at him... She gets embarrassed.. He is Right she too completely drowns in His touch.. He Moves to fresh up..

He came back after Freshup in his Casuals.... He saw her Completely Drowns in the Mobile... That's when his eyes Caught her Forehead which is not Filled with Kumkum...

He walks towards the Makeup Mirror and takes the Kumkum Box and he got hold of her Hand and he Makes her Stand before him.. She confused of His Sudden act...

She Furiously takes Her Hands from his Hold... He forwards the Kumkum Box ....

"Apply in your Mang biwi!" He said to her...

"OH HELLO!! WHY THE HELL I NEED TO APPLY THIS ON MY MANG?? WHEN I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS MARRIAGE?? FOR ME THIS IS NOT EVEN A MARRIAGE!! GOT IT...YOU MARRIED ME OUT OF CHEATING YOU MORON.. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY HUSBAND!" She furiously Shout At him... He furiously holds her hand and He pinns her on the Mirror...

He Burries his Strong body against her soft ones... There isn't Single gap between them... She struggled in his Grip... She tries to come out of his grip he is Too strong.. He Holds her two Hands in His Single Hand and he pins it above Her Head and he Takes a Kumkum in His Fingers and He Applies in Her Mang... She Looks into his Eyes...

"You're my Mine.. Now, Then and Forever! You can't change that!!! YOU'RE MY WIFE FOREVER!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!" He warns Her and he Said Against Her Lips.. She can able to feel his Hot Breath near her Lips... And His Lips brushed against Her lips slightly... She Pushed him back...

"What you'll do if I raise my Voice!! Look You Moron I'm not your Servant to follow all your so called Bladderings....I'm no more fear of you Moron!" She tries hard to be Brave in front of him...

"Oh Really??" He Smirks at her... He glared at her...

She badly gets Affected by his Intense gaze...

"Yes!!" She about to Move he got hold of her Saree pallu... He pulls her towards him by her Saree pallu and Her safety pin opens and her Saree got removed.. She shocked she Holds it before it fell off from her shoulder completely...

"Err.. I'm sorry!" He said to her...

She frowns at him...

He leaves her Saree pallu... He moves inside the Wardrobe...

"Biwi Prepare Coffee for us!" He orders Her Moving inside the wardrobe...

"Am I looking like servant to him?"

She adjusted her Saree pleats properly and she Moves down..

In downstairs she saw Bulbul and Purab sitting in Sofa talking through their eyes.. She smiles at them...

"Bhabhi!!" Bulbul squeals and she Come towards Pragya and she Hugs her...

"Good Morning Bhabhi! Hope you sleeped well!" She asked Her...

"How come I will sleep peacefully when I married to your Brother??" Pragya Rolls her eyes...

"Hoye Hoye!" Bulbul teased Pragya...

Pragya realized what she said.. She mentally slaps her Head...

"Woh.. Nothing.. Actually... I'll go and prepare coffee!" Saying this Pragya runs inside the Kitchen... We're Purab and Bulbul smiles seeing her...

In Kitchen...

"Oh God what he is Thinking of His Mind!! God I Just Hate him to Core!" She Frowns at Abhi...

She starts to Prepare the coffee for everyone... She gives coffee to Bulbul and Purab and she Moves towards Her Room...

She saw Abhi is Busy Reading the Cosmopolitan....

"Oh God Killing My Peace he is Peacefully reading Magazine!" She Fumes...

"I heard you Biwi!" He said without taking His Eyes off from the Magazine.. She wondered how he came to know her Mind thoughts...

"Heart to heart Connection Biwi!" Once again he said Reading Her Mind...

"Heart to heart connection my Foot!"

She glared and Moves towards the sofa were he Sitting she placed the Coffee in the ottoman... She takes her cup and About to Move out...

"Come-on biwi.. I want you to beside me!!" He said and he points the sofa Beside him gestured her to sit Beside him.. Cursing her Fate She sits beside him because arguing with him its indeed a Worst idea now...

He smiles at her and he takes the Coffee mug....He saw her Sipping Her Coffee.. He starts to sip.. He spits the coffee and he stood from the sofa furiously...

"Is that a Coffee??" He asked her furiously... She didn't reacted... Because she is the one added salt in it instead of Sugar.. Because he deserves it...

She quietly sipping her Coffee...

"I'm asking you Biwi!!" He asked at her...

"Ofcourse It's a Coffee can't you see!" She said and she continues to sip Her coffee...

"If you don't know to prepare the coffee then you should have Said that to me!!" He shouts at Her furiously...

Once she completed Her coffee.. She stood before him...

"Ofcourse I know how to make a coffee.. But you don't deserve it that's why I added salt in it!" She said cooling Her Mind...

He glared at her... He moves towards her and he scooped her In his arms and he Throws her On his Shoulder like a Sack bag and He moves downstairs inspite of Her Beatings on His Shoulder...

"You moron leave me Down!!" She continuously beating him on his Back but he had no effect on him...

"Biwi Just below my back.. Yeah beat there!! It's paining like anything if you give massages like this na..my pain will be gone!" He teased her and he walks inside the Kitchen carrying her..

Bulbul and Purab shocked to see this scenario.. They knows if they tried to do something na sure Abhi will blast them alive.. So they stayed silent...

Once they reached the Kitchen Abhi Dropped her down...

"How dare you!!" She shouts at him... He smirks at Her...

"Start Preparing my Coffee!! Then I don't know what I'll do with you!" He said in one of his Dangerous Voice it's enough to make a Shiver in her spine.. She starts to Make a Coffee for him..

Cursing him under her breath she handovers the Coffee to him... She about to Move and he pulls her close to him and he placed a soft Kiss on her forehead... She felt Blissful in his Kiss...She don't know why...

"Thanks for the Coffee Biwi!!" He starts to sip the Coffee...

She turns her Head...

"Why can't you leave my hand??" She asked losing her Patience...

"Why Dont you add some extra sugar in it!" He asked her Ignoring her Question...

Her Jaw Dropped hearing he needs extra sugar.. He already added a Spoonful of sugar...

"I guess you Have Diabetes thats why you can't taste the sweetness... Moron you scolded me for adding salt in it.. At least thank me I did a Good for you!" She said rolling her eyes...

He Makes her Drink the coffee... She glared at him... Without any choice she sipped the coffee...

And then he looks into the Cup and he can see her Lipstick mark in the Mug... He Keeps his Lips there and he starts to sip the Coffee...

"Haa Now it's sweetest ever!" He said smiling at him... She glared at him and she went from there rolling her eyes...

"MR MEHRA HERE AFTER YOU'LL SEE THE REAL TOURCHER AND YOU FEEL THE PAIN HOW I FELT WHEN YOU MARRIED BY CHEATING... THAT DAY IS NOT SO FARR!" Pragya said to herself ...

"MRS MEHRA SOON YOU GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.. THAT DAY IS NOT SO FAR!!" He smirks

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued ....

What will happen next??

Whose plan you want to get SUCCESSFULL?? Abhi's or Pragya's?? 😆

Target 🎯 100+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
18.4K 2K 21
This story evolves around a man who stuck between the girls who loves him madly. He cannot hurt one for another. How he is going to come out from it...
19.6K 2.2K 24
This story is about a man who lives in the memory of his lady love and has a faith that one day he gets his love back.
13.3K 719 25
This story is ILLOGICAL. Contains explicit scenes and vulgar words. READ WITH CAUTION.