Bitches Die Too

By BeaJhene

*2024* Jario, The king of the drug game finally released from prison after years of being away from the game... More

~1~
Authors note
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Authors note
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
Authors note
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~

~15~

810 51 5
By BeaJhene

I'm doing yo ass ah favor when I could be doing you dirty.

•••

Jario's POV

The three shots sent to what sounded like the ceiling was clearly Zion calling me out.

"Yo" I called to my sister Eva. She looked at me & nodded already knowing what I wanted.

"Just keep the bitch calm" I demanded, pulling my dreads back. She ran off to Jor'Dae & grabbed her, crouching under the counters.

"Run out there & kill the nigga Or wait till he find me... Then kill the nigga?" I asked myself. I pulled my Smitty from my pants & shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck it"

I reached for the door that lead us back to the living room & slid it open. Right as it flew open a Arabic dude came from around the corner.

The only thing I knew of Zion was his race. I really didn't know what the nigga looked like.

We made sharp eye contact, both raising our guns, but he moved a little too slow. I aimed my gun to him & shot him in his chest 4 times.

The adrenaline kicked into my system. I went some time without doing some dirty shit & this was the first time I'd gotten bloody in a while.

I heard a few people cry & gasp as he fell to the floor with an baffled face expression.

I looked down at him & watched the blood begin to pour from his body while sucking on my teeth.

"NOOOO" Miss McGee screamed, standing from behind the counter. I slid the door shut so nobody heard & faced Eva.

"I thought I told you to control dat bitch" I fussed, walking over to them.

"You... You thoughtless dumbass!" Miss McGee fussed. She heavily breathed in and out while fanning her face.

I tucked my gun away & looked her in her eyes. She looked everywhere but at me with her hair all over her face.

The people on the ground whimpered a little but I've been through this shit before. I'm used to it.

"Get me out of here" She randomly panicked, Pushing me & Eva aside. She ran to the door with her heels clicking behind her & slid the door open, showing everyone outside of the kitchen running wild.

"Bitch calm down" Sir spat, Smacking her in the head with his gun as he came in the kitchen.

She fell back onto the floor, still conscious but on the verge of passing out.

"You killed the nigga. come on before they do our ass" Sir said, reloading his gun.

I looked over at Miss McGee & thought about how she was acting.

With the way she's reacting? Either she's related to the nigga I just killed or she's scared.

If I let her out to the world she could easily tell the police everything about me. All the way down to Ailyn.

More shots rang in the air. Round after round for what seemed like forever, but I wasn't worried.

"Ion got time for ah shoot out. Take Eva witchu & get y'all ass home" I demanded. I looked around & noticed I hadn't seen my brother.

My heart beat from my chest as I looked back & forth from Eva & Sir confused.

"Jalon... Jalon Jalon. Where the fuck is Jalon?" I asked both Sir & Eva.

"Nigga went to the store bout 6 minutes ago. I'll tell him meet us at the spot when I get Eva to the car" Sir responded.

My heart pace slowed down & my nerves calmed. Sir lifted Eva from the counters & nodded his head at me, before running from the kitchen.

Just as I was about to leave, I could hear Miss McGee utter "Why would you do that?" under her breath.

I looked at the other people in the kitchen, seeing that they were all shook the fuck up.

None of them said a word because they know I'd do them like I did Zion.

"Any of you bitches tell the police ANYTHING & imma do yo ass like I did him. Got it?" I asked, looking all of them In their eyes.

They all quickly nodded. I looked back at Miss McGee & bent down to pick her up.

"You coming with me" I stated, throwing her body over my shoulder.

I gave everybody in the kitchen one last look before running from the kitchen, stepping over the dead body I had just killed.

Some people ran beside me, all trynna make their way out. Ian focus on them at all. Only thing I thought of was getting out of this bitch so I could see my daughter smile again.

"ALANA..JOR'DAE" & other names were being yelled over over and over by hella gun shots, but those two being the loudest.

"Fuck" I said to myself. It was like the closer I got to my car, the closer the gunshots got.

The bitch on my shoulder made it hard to run & I had a daughter to take care of. She wasn't worth getting shot for.

I could drop her and kill her right now so I'd be sure she wouldn't tell the police shit but I'm not into killing females.

Not saying I haven't, but it takes some real Grimey ass shit to push me there.

I arrived to my car & realized I had been thinking so hard that I didn't even realize I had made it to my car. I unlocked the doors & threw her in the passenger side, then running over to my side, cranking up & speeding off.

Jor'Dae's POV

I slowly blinked my eyes, Trying to snap from my horrible & blurry vision.

I could feel that I were in a car but As my vision cleared up I couldn't tell where we were.

I had to have gotten drunk or something.

"The hell am I?" I asked, slowly lifting my head. A sharp pain stung my forehead causing me to reach for it.

"Ya head hurting?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked over as my heart raced from my chest & Seen Jah driving with one hand on the wheel.

He was so calm and nonchalant. Like he hadn't just killed somebody. Everything started to flash back to me. It was like I was relieving it all over again.

I grabbed his arm & began to punch & push on him. He jumped up in confusion & swerved around as I began to pull on the car doors.

"LET ME OUT" I demanded. He pressed down at his break, saving us from smacking into the other cars that were speeding past.

My hair covered parts of my eyes & my breathing began to catch back up.

He looked at me with his red eyes & his dreads now dangling in his face.

"Calm the fuck down" He demanded,speeding off from a stop light.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOU JUST DID?" I asked. He looked at me.. So calmly then back at the road.

"Yeah. Who was that to you?" He asked. I smacked my lips & pulled on the doors again.

"Let me out" i calmly said. He sucked on his teeth & sped up going even faster.

"You not getting out lil girl. Just calm down & tell me who dat muhfucka was to you" He demanded with an attitude.

"That's my fiancé's cousin. I don't give a damn about em" I stated. He smacked his lips & frowned his face up

"Fuck is you trippin Fa' then?"

"THATS MY FIANCÉS COUSIN DUMBASS" I yelled in anger.

"You just said you don't care bout em"

I sighed & ran my hands through my now sweated out hair. "When he finds out I left with someone else he's gonna kill you... & me. Then everyone you love" I added, leaning my head back in my seat & heavily breathing.

"Nigga won't touch me. Imma leave em just like I left his dead ass cousin" He replied with cockiness in his voice.

"Are you dumb? We need to hide Ailyn as soon as possible" I said, hyperventilating.

He stopped at a red light & looked at me with 2 of his dreads dangling in his eyes.

"Fiancé this fiancé that. Do the nigga know who da fuck I am? You worried bout the wrong person health" He stated, bringing out more of his accent. I remained silent & looked away from him.

"Don't bring my daughter name up in shit. You don't know her-

"I'm her teacher" I sassily stated, cutting him short.

"A teacher. That's it. I'll beat yo ass bout dat Lil girl. Watch what the fuck you say" He snapped.

I sat back in my seat and looked out the window, Thinking about how everything happened so quickly.

"I'm doing yo ass ah favor when I could be doing you dirty. Just shut up & listen to what I say" He said, making a sharp turn.

•••

"What's ya name?" He asked, breaking the tension. I looked at him and rolled my eyes then back out the window.

He laughed & nodded his head up and down. "Stubborn, Yeah?" He asked.

"What do you want from me?" I asked with irritation building up in my body. He was asking too many questions, Like he didn't just kidnap me.

"Let's play ah game"

•••

Vote & Leave comments❤️

Excuse ANY mistake or confusion made throughout the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
20.6K 642 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
95.7K 3.3K 44
Rumer is a high school senior with something to prove. To herself she needs to prove that she can make it through college. She has a mildly troubled...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...