Bitches Die Too

بواسطة BeaJhene

*2024* Jario, The king of the drug game finally released from prison after years of being away from the game... المزيد

~1~
Authors note
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Authors note
~11~
~12~
~13~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
Authors note
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~

~14~

807 51 6
بواسطة BeaJhene

"Got 2,000 for you. Just one night with her"

•••

"What? you didn't know?" She asked.

"Nigga clearly" I replied. Sir who followed behind me, pressed on his horn and sped up aside of me.

"Speed up bitch" he spat, Driving in front of me. If I was pushing 70, he had to be pushing around 80.

"Fuck man" I said to myself.

That's why Dezire ass been ignore me. I thought it was Cuz of what happened last time I seen her.

For the last few days, Jalon picked Ay up and brought her to me since Zire was being difficult with me.

If I went to get her, it'd probably end in me going to jail again.

"At least girly got the abortion" Eva mumbled, Like I wasn't gonna hear the shit.

"Eva shut ya damn mouth sometimes. iight?" I asked.

"Whatever. Like I said it's not my place to talk" she sassed back, facing out her window.

Fuck mane. I bet she been coming up with some sneaky ass revenge, thinking I purposely fucked her friend.

Now, I hate Dezire with everything in me.. But everybody knows I have a good ass heart. I'd never go as far as purposely fucking her friend.

"Whatever. I'll deal with it later" I said brushing it aside.

That bitch knew what she was doing. As a friend you don't do no dirty shit like that.

On top of that if word got around like Eva said it did, everyone knows how stupid I look now. Everybody knows this bitch fucked around and had a baby on me.

Embarrassing as hell.

Jor'Dae's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror while curling the last section of my hair.

I didn't dress up too much because I didn't wanna make Zion feel like I was begging for attention, but I still was pretty cute.

It was a dress that was strapless on one side & showed just a little bit of my cleavage, making the dress sexy.

I wore my open toed heels that showed my white painted toes & had a small red purse to make the outfit pop.

The outfit wasn't too much, but you could tell I wasn't ya average bitch. All together the outfit rounded off to about 1,200 because of the heels & purse, Specifically.

So I looked like money.

"Hurry up Dae. Our ride waiting for us" Zion called.

I sprayed on some perfume & looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom.

"Jor'D-

"I'm coming" I snapped before he could even finish. I came down the stairs & seen him looking down at his watch.

"Damn. what took you so long?" He asked grabbing a hold of my arm & snatching me up.

I yanked back and frowned my face. "I was getting dressed" I replied, now with a attitude.

Not only because he grabbed me like that but also because he didn't even acknowledge how cute I looked.

Ugh, boys.

•••

We stepped into the mansion & all eyes were immediately on us. I held on to Zion's arm because 1. I don't know anybody in this bitch & 2. It's a big ass risk of getting snatched up with Zion being in the position he is.

"Yo" Somebody called out to us. Zion looked around for whoever called us & once he figured out where the person was calling us from, he nodded his head & began walking in that direction.

I slipped through the crowd of people while nodding at those who waved at me until we reached the designated area.

"Waddup playa'" The guy greeted to Zion. I side eyed him thinking he was trouble but instead Zion just dapped him up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, with a heavy accent. I looked around at everyone in the room seeing these muhfuckas was turnt.

I wasn't a smoker but they looked like they were high, drunk & lit.

"I talked to a few folks & I hear that Jario somewhere in here" The guy said to Zion.

"Oh word?" He replied. I raised my eyebrows & felt my stomach drop. If Zion even got a look at the "Jario" guy, a shootout would lead in one of them dying.

"Who's the girl?" The guy asked. I continued to act like I didn't hear the convo until Zion tapped me on my arm.

"Dae" He said. I turned my head & looked at the other man, giving him a smile.

"Wassup I'm Zeus. Zion's cousin" He said with an accent as strong as Zions.

Finally getting a good look at him, I realized they were damn near brothers. They looked just alike, the only difference is Zeus beard was way more full & sharp than Zions.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jor'Dae. Zion's fiancé" I said holding my hand out, showing my ring.

He grabbed my hand and looked at my ring before looking back up at Zion.

"That's you?" He asked. Zion nodded and looked at me, making me look away.

"Got 2,000 for you. Just one night with her" Zeus bidded. I widened my eyes & pulled my hair from my ear to make sure I was hearing right.

"Nah Zeus. Not this one. She too good" I heard Zion reply. My whole body turned hot from pure embarrassment.

It was like a insult & compliment in one sentence.

"Dae go grab ah drink" Zion said, Making me look left & right.

"Are you sure? All these people are here & I know how you ge-

"Dae go while I talk to my cousin" He snapped in a more demanding tone. I looked at him then at his cousin who was also staring at me.

"Excuse me" I said nodding my head at them both.

I left from Zion's side & automatically began to panic deep down inside.

"Excuse me" I said to some people that was blocking my way.

"Yooo. Who you here with?" Some guy shouted, but I ignored and kept it pushing.

I wasn't used to being around this many people so when I felt myself being stared at, I started to overthink.

"I don't even know why his dumb ass let me go alone" I mumbled to myself.

"Oh my God I love your bag" A girl in a red dress said coming up to me. I got a good look at her & off Rip knew she was also money.

You can always tell who really got that shit & who tried to have it.

"Thank you babe. Love your shoes" I complimented, pointing out her stiletto Red Bottoms.

She nodded her head & smiled as a thank you. I backed into the kitchen also thanking her before turning around and bumping smack into some tall guy.

"Ayo watch where the fuck you going" He fussed, turning around. I could feel him staring down at me but I didn't wanna cause a scene.

I already knew if Zion heard any commotion coming from me, he'd start shooting. I don't want to be the reason why a party is shot up.

"Sorry" I quickly replied.

"Miss McGee?" The voice asked in a confused manner. I looked up & the moment I seen the dreads & sleeves of tattoos I knew who it was.

"Jah? Is it?" I asked in shock. He took a sip from his cup & looked me up and down with red & drowsy eyes.

"Fuck is you doing here?" He asked leaning on the counter. His Rolex watch caught my attention & I found myself getting tangled in words.

Ugh. Now I know he'd never send Ailyn back to class & She was one of my favorites.

"I'm here with my Fiancé" I replied, Looking at the other people in the room.

"Yeah? Who is he?" He asked, sipping from his cup again.

I put on a fake & nervous smile to hide the fear in my face. "Ehhh I'd rather not say his name"

He raised his eyebrows while nodding his head. "I see-

"Jah" The girl I ran into earlier whispered while running into the kitchen. He turned around finally leaving me to make drinks for Zion & I.

"He's here nigga" the girl whispered.

I watched Jah put his hand down on his waist & look back at the girl.

"Fuck is he at?" He horribly whispered back.

suddenly three shot rang & the whole house outside of the kitchen began to scream & run around.

The little people that was in here ducked under the counter & I could hear the people outside of the kitchen run right past the door.

Since the kitchen had a door, I don't think people knew that it was a kitchen in the first damn place. It was Unique & different.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

"Who the hell got Zion started"

•••

Vote & leave comments❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

127K 3.2K 55
"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ'ꜱ...." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fun & outta control amira & star basketball player tyree hate each othe...
6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
24.3K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...