Another Lover (AL)

By cattycatty12345

When a baker Kim Soekjin meets a prince named Kim Nmjoon. How will they fall they fall in love? What will the... More

A/N
A/n
Chapter 1: Prince Kim Namjoon
Chapter 2: Baker Kim Soekjin
Chapter 3: Bodyguard Min Yoongi
Chapter 4: Best Freind Park Jimin
A/N
Chapter 5: Explonation
Chapter 6: Meeting The King
Chapter 7: Jimin's Crush
Chapter 8: Yoongi In Love
Chapter 9: Freinds Or More Than Freinds
Chapter 10: Kiss, Walk, and Confession
Chapter 11: Trouble In the Royal Family
Chapter 12: Jin Is Missing
Chapter 13: Where is Jin
Chapter 14: The Lost Princess Kim Jisoo
Chapter 15: Bodygaurd Jung Hoseok A New Freind
Chapter 16: Hospital For Jimin
Chapter 17: Helping Jimin
Chapter 18: Jimin's Brother
Chapter 20: Yoonmin Date
Chapter 21: More Trouble
Chapter 22: Love and War
Chapter 23: Yoonmin Sad
Chapter 24: Namjin Started Arguing?
Chapter 25: Yoongi Bored
Chapter 26: Yoonmin Try to have Fun
Chapter 27: Back Stories
Chapter 28: They Found Out
Chapter 29: Back Home
Chapter 30: Planning Everything
Chapter 31: Hoseok is really Missing!?!?
Chapter 32: Everyone Freaking out
Chapter 33: Piece of Paper
Chapter 34: Jimin's Dad
Chapter 35: One Year Later
Chapter 35: Yoonmin Have Fun
Chapter 36: Namjin Have Fun
Chapter 37: Jin is what?!?!?!
Chapter 38: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 39: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 40: Fourteen Years Later
i got tagged!!!!!

Chapter 19: Namjin's First Date

213 16 2
By cattycatty12345

A few days after Jimin and Hoseok found out they were brothers. Besides that situation Namjoon was planning on asking Jin out on a date. Can you believe they've been dating for two months and haven't gone on dates. That’s crazy! But, it’s a month until Namjoon’s Birthday Ball! Jin is very excited. Apparently the cake they ordered was for his little baby cousin Y/N because it was his cousin’s birthday at the time (Y/N can be a girl or boy don't matter) He’s gonna order another one but smaller. Back to the date issue. Jin was getting ready when all of a sudden Namjoon called. 

“Hey baby, whats up?” 

“Are you excited” 

“Ya I am” 

“Good” 

“Why?” 

“I have something special planned” 

“Oh you do now, do you” 

“Yep, okay imma be there in thirty minutes so be ready” 

“okay love you” 

“ Love you too” 

Jin was super excited. He just wanted to know what Namjoon planned for them. For the whole day to themselves.  Later on ( only 35 min) Namjoon picked up Jin and said they were going out to eat first. “ So are we going to Seoul” “ Yes baby now calm down” “Okay, okay i will” NAmjoon chuckled and took Jin’s hand to hold “God, I love you so much Kim Seokjin” “I love you too Kim Namjoon” 

Once they arrived at their first destination which was the richest and fanciest restaurant ‘Perler Designs’ (MADE IT UP) “Wow. This is beautiful Joonie ''''Not as beautiful as you though” Jin playfully slapped him. When they arrived at their table they had a wonderful time. They talked a lot of shit especially about their childhoods and family. Namjoon never knew Jin was an orphan. But yet again how could he have known. 

And Jin found out that Namjoon graduated highschool at 16 and graduated college at 19. That’s impressive. After they ate Namjoon took Jin to the beach Just to sit on the sand and relax but what Jin doesn't know is that Namjoon planned something so amazing. 

“Jin I have to say during these few weeks and months I've fallen in love with you more and more each day passing. So I just wanted you to know that I will always be by your side no matter what happens. When we have our first fight I’ll still be there . When we feel like losing each other I’ll still be there. Even if we break up, knock on wood, I’ll still be there. Kim Seokjin the moment I saw you I knew you were the one for me. And I know it is only two months into dating, but I only ask you this once. Will you take my hand in marriage?” 

Jin was bawling he had no words “You need permission” “I asked your dad from above, He said yes” “Then yes! Yes all the way I will” Namjoon got off his knee and hugged Jin. Put the ring on and kissed him. They will be happy forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 8
yoongi hates jimin but he get into a accident and lost his memory and fall in love with jimin but now jimin also don't want his love anymore now let'...
162K 4.7K 42
"I never loved you. it was a prank" Park Jimin is an innocent boy with a heart. But when Min Yoongi was dared to use Jimin what will happen if Yoong...
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
4K 182 13
A boy who visited a baker everyday, and the baker fell for the boy through time. #7 btsworld #6 btsworld