𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

10.4K 158 19
By QueenOfAsgard04

Kenna felt like a prisoner on the planet Vordian. Though it ought to be better than where she should've been...where she should be. She was given a small hut and often locked inside so she can't cast curses or hex anyone. Indeed she was the only woman in this town so she was pronounced bad luck and treated differently. She would've left if she wasn't being tracked down by the reviving empire; something only she knew of. Of course, Bounty Hunters have been ordered to take her for a high price, a price no one would decline but none have been successful nor alive. She was brilliant at defending herself, fixing wounds, bribing people and flying ships. She was perfectly fine at living until she was surrounded and her ship was demolished. Her ship came crashing down on to Vordian right on the outskirts of the only village so she was captured and after her begging, they decided she could live there, under strict rules. However, many other women who tried to stay were killed, but not her. That made her scratch her head every night; why me? She would think. What's so special?

"A Mandalorian!" A man shouted from outside. Kenna stopped cleaning her blaster and quickly moved to the window and pushed aside the cream cotton curtain. The tribe were all gathered around a man dressed all in Beskar and he was completely defenceless. She sighed and stepped outside to watch from afar, not wanting to seem like she was trying to hex anyone from inside her, what she has to call, home...but it wasn't. It couldn't be. She's never had one and will never get one.

"With...a child!?" One laughed, waving around a bundle of blankets.

"Harm the kid and you'll die,"

"Learn your place, Mandalorian. If you haven't realised, we have you completely outnumbered...let's say...20 to 1," Grafton chuckled while still holding a dagger to his throat.

"I like those odds," Kenna couldn't suppress the smile when she saw Grafton's face contort into anger, he looked like an angry tomato.

"Quiet, bring the bitch over here, she can look after that thing while we deal with this trash bin," Kenna rolled her eyes but still walked over to him. "Ah, finally listening to orders,"

"No, finally allowed to walk around this camp,"

"That's right, I thought you were locked up around this time," She shrugged and then looked over where a large man was awkwardly holding the child and almost dropping the bundle. Kenna snatched the child from his arms before gently cradling it.

"Killon, please be more careful," She seethed before looking at the child. It was green and had large brown eyes and huge ears. She couldn't help but smile as it cooed at her, probably revealed to be held by someone who gave it a sense of security. She then turned to the Mandalorian who looked at her with his head slightly tilted. Then she heard a beep, many beeps. Fast beeps.

"A tracking fob?" Grafton took the fob from the Mandalorion's bag and laughed when it quickened when he held it "I'm honoured you're hunting me down," He crushed it in his hand and the beeps came to a quick end.

"What will you be doing to him?"

"What we normally do when being comprised," Her eyes widened.

"Grafton, don't. Not today," He chucked the kneeling Mandalorian to one of his goonies and approached Kenna who hides the child protectively.

"What are ya gonna do if I don't listen to ya?"

"I'll curse your camp," He scoffed before turning away.

"Get to the kitchens then back to your room,"

"No," She stood up strong against him which Grafton did not like. He slowly turned around to face her.

"Do I need to teach you a lesson?"

"Do I need to hex your already mindless tribe?" She retorted.

"Get back to your hut. Now," She wanted so badly to attack him, to no longer kneel before him but she couldn't. Not when she was protecting a child.

"Fine," And with that. She left.

~~~

"You eat quicker than me when I get my Friday meal," She chuckled as the child drained his cup of soup. She smiled when the child beamed at her, almost saying 'that was delicious, I want another'. She walked back to her small kitchen and poured him another one which disappeared as soon as it touched the child's lips. "You don't speak do ya?" The child hummed in response as she picked him up. "That's a shame, I have a lot of questions about your friend," She looked over the camp through her window when she heard the torture commencing. "Please, let him keep his helmet on," She wished when an idea sprung into her head. She looked down at the child who was playing with a strand of long, red hair. "I'm going to leave this place, and save Mr Mandalorian," She smirked and placed the child down who almost let out a growl of protest for being left. "Sorry kiddo, I gotta pack," Kenna quickly moved around her small hut and shoved her blaster inside the small black bag along with her medical kit. She wrapped her lightsaber in a brown cloth and hid it inside the bag. She shoved some food supplies and some spare clothes. "Mandalorians always have ships, maybe if I save him he'll repay me for helping him," She said to the child who was playing with a necklace that Kenna left on her windowsill. "Though...will he leave without his prize?" She pressed her lips together and stopped packing as she thought but shook it off. "It'll be fine," She nodded and finally zipped up her bag. She then looked down at her filthy clothes. "Got to make an impression to a Mandalorian, right?" She laughed before stripping and pulling on a skin-tight, long sleeve black top along with leather pants with many compartments to hold her many weapons. She then grabbed her dark green cotton poncho and threw it over her.

She then walked over to her small cabinet and began to clip on her weapons. Her second blaster on the small of her back. Two throwing daggers on each thigh while a machete attached to her left calf. She then grabbed some vortex grenades that were the size of marbles and stuck them to the fine magnetic strip on her right calf. She pressed a few buttons on her belt and the grenades became invisible to the human eye. She smirked and then grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder and grabbed her lock picking set. She then saw the child playing with her necklace; the Jedi symbol. She sighed and plucked the necklace from the child and ran her thumb over the small piece of silver and then clutched it in her hand.

"Sorry kid, but when I'm doing stupid stuff like this, I need to wear this beneath my clothes," She kissed the kid's head which he cooed at the affection before she clasped the chain around her neck and tucked away the symbol beneath her top. She then grabbed her long spear and then quickly made a sling for the child to rest in while she continues with this escape mission. She breathed then attached the child to her side and then she jumped out of her window.

Kenna stealthy crept around the encampment, hiding in bushes and waiting for others to pass by and trying to keep the child quiet. Once she knew the path to the 'torture chamber' was clear, she quickly and quietly ran towards it and stepped inside. His head quickly shot up when sensing a new presence but then lowered it when he saw who it was.

"I'm here to help," No response. "I've got your child," No response. "Not the talker are you? Well, no one is after Grafton is finished with them," She quickly walked over to him and whipped out her set of lock pickers and began to examine the cuffs on his hands and feet. "These mechanisms were made by children," She scoffed, pushing her first pick through and then the second, wiggling them around until she heard the satisfying c l i c k. With a smirk, she moved to the front of the Mandalorian who sat still and started to free his feet from its restraints. "Annnnd, done," With a proud smirk she tore of the cuffs and instantly she was pushed into a pole behind her, winding her.

"Who are you? Who are you working for? Why are you helping me?" He asked, his right forearm pressed against her neck and his left hand placed beside her head against the pole. Her arms instantly gripped at his arm as her breaths came out short and ragged.

"I...I...I'm...C...Cor...Cora...an...and...I...I don't work for...anyone," He loosened his grip slightly but not enough for her to escape.

"Why are you helping me? How can I trust you?" He growled.

"Y...you can't trust me," She breathed slowly. "But there's no way to get out of here without my help, considering you've landed a good few miles away," Kenna snapped, reaching for her blaster but he seemed to noticed and quickly grabbed her arm and pinned it above her head. "Sorry, we just have some company," She motioned with her head where two people are coming in. He rolled away to where his weapons were dumped and she hid behind the pole, quickly whipped out her blaster and she moves around the other side, avoiding their shots and successfully shooting them down, her blaster making no noise. She smiled and placed her gun back on the small of her back and checking on the child. He looked up at her, smiling and cooing making her heart warm.

"You can...fight?" The robotic voice sounded from across the room where he was staring at Kenna and slowly gathering his things.

"Why do you think I'm still alive in a camp full of men," He sighed and walked over to her, gesturing for her to hand over the child. "I want to help you escape,"

"Why?" He growled, getting impatient.

"I want out. This place is a prison for women like me, and I know you have a ship. Please, just take me away," He weighed his options, why would he help her? A random woman. Well, she kept the child safe and is risking her life for his.

"You'll leave me and the child at the next habitable planet,"

"Deal," She smirked before picking up her spear. "Let's get the hell out of here,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8K 32
Reina Beckett is blind, but that doesn't necessarily means she can't see what or who is around her. She is a bounty hunter who agrees to take on a jo...
138K 2.9K 18
Book 1: "Do you know how much the head of a force wielder would get you?" "You're really annoying you realize that?" "And do you realize you're a pri...
543 47 30
Part One: Sumya, the youngest leader of Clan Wren, at the age of sixteen, has been captured and is being held by the First Order. Alone and scared...
7.6K 280 23
Vella Delaba had been raised as a peacekeeper, a knight. But by necessity, she'd become a warrior and had fought in many wars. She'd been a padawan i...