↣ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

By -exquisitejisoo

in which park chaewon is your cliché high school mean girl whose next target is the new student, son hyeju. c... More

↬𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ❦
➸ 𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬
➸ 𝐳𝐰𝐞𝐢
➸ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢
➸ 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫
➸ 𝐟ü𝐧𝐟
➸ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐬
➸ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐧
➸ 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭
➸ 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐧
➸ 𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐞𝐥𝐟
➸ 𝐳𝐰ö𝐥𝐟
➸ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐟ü𝐧𝐟𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧
➸ 𝐳𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐠
➸𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐳𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐠
➸𝐳𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐳𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐠

➸ 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧

2.4K 149 355
By -exquisitejisoo

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

' she said 'we can do whatever you want
you could fuck me in the back of your car' '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Hyeju turned around just to be met by the sight of the girl she was trying to escape from. 'What could you possibly want now, Heejin?' The brunette didn't miss the glare Hyeju gave her, but she decided to ignore it.

'You.' She replied, making Hyeju roll her eyes.

'I think we're done here,' the taller girl says, not even waiting for a reply before stepping back and walking away. Heejin watched the other girl walk away from her.

What did I even expect? It's Hye after all, she huffed as she pulled her car keys out of her pocket. She quickly entered her car and put the seat belt on, before turning the engine on. Heejin had to find a way to persuade Hyeju to talk to her, but the other girl wasn't making it easy at all for her.

The raven haired girl crossed the street in hopes of reaching the bus station quick enough to prevent Heejin from following her. Her plan seemed to have succeeded when she turned around to catch a glimpse of Heejin and her car was nowhere to be found.

Maybe she finally gave up.

Hyeju sighed. She just wanted to go home and play League till 3AM, maybe even regret it in the morning but at the moment she didn't care. She had to go home.

*ding*

The notification popping up on her phone startled Hyeju, making the visibly shaken girl take another breath. If these type of things keep happening to her tonight, she'd most likely have a heart attack.

New notification:

Blondie ;)

Hyeju's expression immediately softened upon seeing Chaewon's number pop up. She tapped on the message.

Blondie ;) 8:31pm
thanks again for today
hyeju-ah ^_^ idk what
i'd have done without
your help.

Hyeju 8:32pm
oh wow. you thanked me like
10 minutes ago, so i definitely
wasn't expecting a text.

Hyeju 8:32pm
not so soon at least xp.

Blondie ;) 8:32pm
here i am being nice
to you and this is
what i get?

Blondie ;) 8:32pm
i see how it is. i wont
bother you again then.
good bye, son hyeju.

Hyeju chuckled upon seeing the last message. She knew Chaewon wasn't really mad at her, but that wouldn't stop her from teasing the blonde.

Hyeju 8:33pm
blondieeeee

*Read 8:33pm*

Hyeju 8:33pm
cmon blondie dont
be mad...

*Read 8:34pm*

Hyeju 8:34pm
i was joking

Hyeju 8:34pm
stop leaving me on read,
youre so sexy ahahaha

A few minutes passed and Hyeju was growing anxious again. She was sure Chaewon had clearly seen the text, despite the read receipts not showing up. Maybe Hyeju had been a bit too careless with that last joke.

She totally hates me now.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Why am I always ruining things?

It must have been too dark or Hyeju was too distracted by her phone, because she definitely didn't notice the utility pole in front of her. And she definitely couldn't stop herself from bumping to it, head on. Fortunately for Hyeju, no one had been around to witness the scene so she had saved herself the embarrassment.

'Fuck!' She hissed, placing her hand over her now swollen wound. 'Aish,' Hyeju groaned as she noticed the blood coming from it. How was she going to get home looking like this? Her mom would definitely kill her. But that wasn't the only mistake she'd make today.

*ding*

'Now I get a text?!' How convenient.

With her left hand still on her newly made bruise, Hyeju managed to open her phone with her other hand, taking this as an opportunity to call Sooyoung as well. Maybe they'd come up with something together so Hyeju's mom wouldn't scold her.

New notification:

Blondie ;)

Blondie ;) 8:38pm
you're so ???
anyway, i'll see you tomorrow.
gn hyeju-ah

For a moment she forgot about her bleeding forehead and allowed herself to smile before sending Chaewon a 'good night' text back. Maybe she hadn't ruined things between them yet.

Suddenly she heard a car's door being opened from behind, chills running down her spine. There weren't any other people around so Hyeju was too scared to turn around and look who was behind her.

Am I really going to get kidnapped right now?

Her head was pounding and her surroundings were spinning. Maybe she had hit her head harder than she thought, but she couldn't stop herself from stumbling back and tripping on her own legs.

But she didn't fall. On the contrary, she was caught right on time by a pair of arms tightly embracing her. 'Hyeju?! What the hell happened?!' Heejin asks in panic upon seeing the state the other girl was in. 'Oh my god, your forehead is bleeding!'

Hyeju had to shut her eyes off as if that was going to stop Heejin's voice from hurting her head. Everything started to sound so loud that she felt like she was going to pass out at any given moment. But the only thing running in her mind right now was Heejin and what the other girl was doing there.

'H-h..ji-in, wht yer he-er..e?' Her mouth wasn't cooperating either which was definitely frustrating the taller girl.

Heejin's eyes widened when she heard the failed attempt at making a cohesive sentence from the other girl. Does she have a concussion? But I didn't even see her fall. 'Let's go to my car. I have a first aid kit in there so I'll treat your wound.'

Hyeju just shook her head, trying to push Heejin away. She wanted to sleep so bad right now. 'Noooo,' she whined. 'I n-need t-to c...call s...i-is.'

Heejin was having a hard time understanding what the other girl was trying to say, but she picked up the words 'sis' and 'call' so she assumed Hyeju was asking for her sister to pick her up. 'Listen, Hye.' She calmly started, knowing that her yelling at the younger wouldn't fix anything, but make matters worse. 'We don't have time for that. We need to treat your wound now and then I'll drive you home, okay?'

The pain inside her head must have become unbearable since she found herself nodding at Heejin's words. She didn't want Sooyoung to see her like that either.

Getting inside Heejin's car was the second mistake she made that night.

Heejin opened the passenger's door in the back, helping Hyeju sit inside. 'Just wait here, I'll get the meds and clean that cut up.' Hyeju shut her eyes off, slowly rubbing her temples. Her head wasn't spinning anymore, but that nasty cut on her head was burning instead and blood was still dripping from it. She wanted to place her hand on it, but luckily Heejin caught her wrist right on time.

'Nah-uh.' She shook her head. 'What are you, a child? No touching, or it'll get infected.' The raven haired girl didn't have time to argue back before Heejin inched close to her, using a soaked gauze pad to rinse the wound on Hyeju's forehead.

'Yah! It burns!' Hyeju complained, pushing the older's hand away.

'Well at least your speech is back to normal.' Heejin instead says, softly placing the pad on the cut. 'So are you going to tell me what happened?'

Hyeju fell silent. She didn't know if she should tell the brunette about how she was too distracted by her phone and didn't notice the tall thick pole in front of her. Heejin would definitely laugh at her, but there was no point in hiding it either. Either way, her nosy ex was going to bother her about it until Hyeju tells her exactly what happened.

'Well after basically sprinting away to the bus station I got a text from Chaewon-' Hyeju couldn't finish her sentence as she felt Heejin's hand put more pressure than intended on the pad, hurting the girl through the process. 'Yah! Fuck! Heejin what the hell?!' She yelped, pushing the girl away again. 'I told you to be careful, damnit.'

Heejin paid no mind to Hyeju cursing at her. She had to stop herself from saying anything about the blonde girl. She couldn't believe her Hyeju had been careless enough to get distracted by a stupid text coming from that brat. Heejin had to think about things fast, but seeing Hyeju get hurt was no part of her plan. She was supposed to drive them to the beach and invite her ex on her birthday coming next week.

She somehow still blamed Chaewon for this.

'S-sorry,' Heejin stuttered, this time carefully rinsing the cut. 'It's all cleaned up now, so I'll just get you a bandage and give you a ride home.' Hyeju just nodded and waited for the brunette. She kept moving her legs back and forth feeling a bit weird about being all alone with Heejin. But the brunette hadn't done anything that raised suspicions from Hyeju, in fact she even volunteered to help her and drive her home.

'Here you go,' Heejin finally came back after closing the car's trunk and bringing Hyeju the bandage. The latter pulled out her phone and opened the camera app to use it as a mirror. After Heejin handed her the bandage she was trying to put it on.

Heejin just laughed at the younger for having such a hard time putting the bandage on. 'Here, let me help.' She grabbed the tiny item and inched closer to the girl's face, to the point Hyeju could feel her breath. It only took a few seconds for Heejin to be done but she didn't pull back. Instead she just stood there, impossibly close to Hyeju.

'Thanks, Heejin.' Hyeju said, trying to break the uncomfortable silence between them. Heejin just smiled and pulled away.

'Get in the front seat. I'm going to take you home,' Heejin sat on the driver's seat, turning the car's engine on. 'C'mon. You seemed to be in such a rush earlier, weren't you?'

Hyeju just sighed and did as she was asked.

They were only five minutes into the ride when Hyeju finally got the guts to speak up. 'You never told me what you were still doing there though. I thought you left after me.'

Heejin checked twice before passing the intersection. 'I was planning to give you a ride home either way, but I needed to pass on the other side of the street to do that so it took me a while to catch up with you due to the traffic.'

Hyeju just hummed. 'On every other occasion I'd call you a stalker, but you did help me so thanks. I don't know if I'd be able to call anyone if I had fallen back.' She didn't miss the smile forming on Heejin's face making her grow defensive. 'What? Did I say something funny?' 

'I wasn't expecting you to be nice after going to such lengths to ignore me.'

'Can you blame me?! I told you several times I wanted nothing to do with you anymore.' Heejin rolled her eyes. She knew the other girl was lying. 'I've moved on and so should you.'

'Riiiight.' Heejin dragged.

'Yes right. I'm over you now.'

'I'm sure you are. I bet you're head over heels for Chaewon too now.'

Hyeju furrowed her eyebrows and was ready to open her mouth, but no words were coming out. 'W-what?' Heejin narrowed her eyes to look at the girl sitting next to her.

'That's why you're not giving me a chance, right?' Her grip on the steering wheel tightened and Hyeju clearly noticed that. She knew she had to choose her words wisely from now on unless she didn't want to go home in one piece.

Why did she even think getting in a car with Heejin was a good idea? The brunette was clearly not in the right state of mind to drive.

'L-listen, Heejin,' she awkwardly laughed. 'It's clearly not like that. We can discuss this when one of us isn't driving, okay?'

'Fine then.' Heejin simply says, before pressing the gas pedal and increasing the car's speed. Okay maybe Hyeju shouldn't have said that. She wasn't really planning to talk to her and Heejin seemed to know that.

That was what made the raven haired girl even more terrified.

'Heejin slow down! We're going to crash if you keep passing the speed limit!' Hyeju warned, staying glued to her seat. She kept her eyes closed, too scared Heejin would hit someone or something any moment now.

This was such a bad idea.

Her eyes were completely shut for what seemed an eternity until she heard Heejin's voice breaking her out of her trance. The car also seemed to have stopped moving.

'We're here.' Heejin finally says, turning the car's engine off.

Hyeju slowly opened one eye, trying to make sure the car had really stopped and it wasn't just Heejin playing with her. 'I'm never getting on a car with you again!' Hyeju exclaims, removing her seat belt and trying to open the door. 'Heejin open the door now! I'm not in the mood for your games.' Hyeju flinched upon hearing the loud sound of her voice. Yeah she'd definitely talk quieter from now on.

'No. You said we were going to talk so I'm waiting for us to talk.'

'Heejin, please. My head is killing me, it's already half past nine and I'll have to explain to my family what the hell happened to my forehead. Yes I do appreciate all you did for me today, but I'm really too tired to have a conversation with you.'

Heejin sighed, turning her head to the right and moving her face closer to the girl next to her while softly caressing Hyeju's cheek. 'Hye,' she called, making the younger girl gulp, as she allowed Heejin to snake her hand down to her neck. Her heart was beating erratically inside her chest, but she couldn't move. It was as if Heejin had her bewitched. 'I've missed you,' she says just above a whisper, sending goosebumps all over Hyeju's body.

The brunette was so close to her that Hyeju could feel her lips hover on her neck. 'Heejin, we can't I-mmh' but Heejin had already started to plant a trail of kisses all over her neck until she reached the sweet spot below her ear. 'Relax.' Heejin says in a soothing voice as she slowly pulls Hyeju by her neck to finally crash their lips together.

Letting Heejin kiss her was the third mistake Hyeju made that night.

---

October 2nd (Wednesday)

'CHAEWON UNNIE!' Yeojin yells from the other side of the hallway as she runs up to the blonde. Chaewon's eyes widened by her loud friend's voice, which definitely attracted attention from several students standing in the hallway revising for the upcoming exam.

'Yeo, what's gotten into you?' Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the tiny girl giving her a hug confused. Did something happen to her? 'Okay, I love you too. Enough though,' she says, pushing Yeojin away. The shorter girl pouted. 'Why are you in such a chirpy mood? Don't you have an exam starting in 20 minutes?'

Yeojin just grinned, creeping Chaewon out by the way she was looking at her. 'You won't believe what just happened.'

'Just tell me,' the blonde rolled her eyes. She definitely didn't like waiting.

'Boo, you're so boring. Even Jungeun unnie is more entertaining.' But before Chaewon could argue back, Yeojin placed her hand in front of her upperclassman. 'Don't start. Anyway, I got a date!' Yeojin sang while jumping up and down like a kid who was just given a lollipop.

'You got a what?!' Chaewon couldn't even contain her shock. It's not like Yeojin didn't have the looks or the funny personality (you'd never catch the blonde alive to admit that though), but the younger girl was like a cannonball so she prayed for whomever had to handle her. 'That's insane though. Are you sure you're not pranking me?' It won't be the first time.  

'Silly Chaewon unnie. I promise I'm being legit this time, even though Haseul unnie gave me the same reaction.'

'You told your sister?' Chaewon never had a close relationship with her sister Jiyeon like Yeojin and Haseul did, so she never imagined talking about dating stuff with her.

'Duh.' Yeojin says in a matter-of-factly tone. Her smile immediately faltered after that. 'Well she caught me texting that girl, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm getting a girlfriend soon and I won't need to hang out with you hags anymore.'

Chaewon flickered the younger's forehead. 'OUCH!' Yeojin groaned, placing her hand on the place Chaewon hit her. 'What was that for?! You used to do the same when you were dating Yeo-' she cringed, 'Y-yeon... can't even say it.' The blonde shook her head, clearly disapproving the younger's behaviour.

'Hey kids,' Jungeun greeted them from behind as she made her way to her friends. 'What are you up to?'

'Yeojin was just bragging about how she scored date with some girl.' Chaewon replied, still glaring at the younger.

'You did?' Jungeun pretended to be shocked while Yeojin just nodded with a smile on her face. 'Woah, that's insane.' The older girl said, placing both of her hands on her face. 'Can't believe you're going to get a girlfriend before me.'

'She's still not telling me who it is though.'

'You'll find out soon!' Yeojin smugly says before bidding the two girls a goodbye and running to god knows where.

Both her friends looked at each other.

'It's Yerim.' Jungeun simply says, making Chaewon choke on her own spit.

'Kim Yerim from her Biology class?!'

'No, you oblivious child. I'm not talking about Miss Bae's daughter. I'm talking about your friend, Choi Yerim.' She makes sure to stress the word friend, witnessing Chaewon's eyeballs almost popping out from her sockets.

'But how- when- why?' So many questions were running inside her head and none of the answers she came up with made sense.

'I caught her texting Yerim once but I pretended not to see anything.' Jungeun replied, looking at her phone to check the time. 'Well I have to go now, Chae. Class starts soon. I'll see you later?' She asked more than she stated.

Chaewon just nodded as she saw her other friend walk away to her class. She still couldn't believe how she hadn't noticed Yeojin's behaviour around Yerim before, but she was still puzzled about it. It's not like she wasn't happy for them, but the whole situation was too much for her to take in, especially with everything that's been going around her.

Her conversation with her mom yesterday had left a big impact on her and she was now open to the possibility that she might find Hyeju attractive in a 'non friendly way', is what she's been saying. She wasn't sure about her feelings yet, but she felt a huge wave of relief wash over her the moment she started to explore this hidden part of her.

As in cue, she noticed the raven haired beauty that's been invading her thoughts walk in her direction, Ryujin and Yerim surprisingly not by her side.

'Hyeju-ah!' She waved at Hyeju whose face immediately lightened up when she heard Chaewon call for her. As the girl got closer, Chaewon noticed a part of her forehead being covered by a bandage which definitely wasn't there when they met yesterday.

'Hey blondie-'

'What happened to your forehead?!' The girl worryingly asked, as she cupped Hyeju's cheeks to bring her face closer. Chaewon only later realised their proximity and immediately pulled away, mumbling a small apology. Hyeju just smiles at her.

'Well it's a funny story actually. I was going to take the bus home when I got a text from you and opened my phone. Stupid me didn't see the huge pole standing in the front so I just bumped on it.'

Chaewon's eyes widened. There was nothing funny about this story, especially since Hyeju could have gotten seriously hurt. 'Are you indirectly saying this was my fault?' She decides to ask instead.

Hyeju teasingly raises an eyebrow, inching closer to Chaewon. 'And if i am?'

The blonde decides to follow her mom's advice and just go for it when she feels like it, so she gets on her tip toes and places a kiss close to the wound on Hyeju's forehead, definitely catching the girl off guard. 'My mom always said that you should kiss it better, so now it'll heal quicker. You're welcome.'

Hyeju was furiously blushing so she tried to hide it by turning around and placing her hand over her mouth. God, this is so embarrassing! Who knew blonde had it in her?, she panics as she hears Chaewon giggle. Oh she definitely was getting payback for that. But what Hyeju didn't know is that her neck had been totally exposed when she turned around, Chaewon not missing the red marks all over it.

The blonde's smile immediately faltered but she tried to hide it as to not arouse suspicion. 'Well the bell is ringing soon so I'll just go to class. Good luck on your exam as well, Hyeju.'

Hyeju? No Hyeju-ah this time? 'Y-yeah. You too blondie, fighting!'

Hyeju noticed something changed in Chaewon's expression but she decided to blame it on the exam taking place soon so she just turned around and walked to her own class.

Chaewon could feel someone looking at her and she wasn't wrong when she saw Heejin at the end of the hallway basically staring at her before leaving to who knows where. She had no idea what Heejin's deal was but she knew something was wrong. The knots forming in her stomach made her realise that.

But she didn't have time to worry about Heejin. She might be great at hiding her emotions most of the time, but she still couldn't wash away the disappointment on her face when she had noticed the marks on Hyeju's neck.

Is she already dating someone?

Was I too confused by my own feelings and accidentally ended up misinterpreting things?

With those questions in mind, Chaewon made her way to class, hoping this wouldn't affect all the hard work she spent on studying yesterday.

---

[A/N:] hello!! i'm back and with an even longer update. honestly can't believe i made half of it about heejin and hyeju just to make chaewon jealous. yes i am insane unfortunately.

anyways i really hope you liked this and i will try to bring another chapter soon. also thank you SO SOOO much for 20k+ reads. you guys are THE best!!

have a great rest of the week <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 56.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...