No Hope Left-A Mockingjay Sto...

By katherinesnow13

Peeta Mellark is trapped in the Capitol. Sure, he's brave and kind and in love, but will that protect him fro... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Chapter One

309 6 1
By katherinesnow13

I sit up, my left shoulder and head aching in pain. I rub the side of head and look around groggily. 'Where am I?' I wonder. As my vision clears, I realise I am sitting on the floor of a wide cell. The walls are a plain white, and the floor is an unforgiving black. The temperature of the room is noticeably cool. Suddenly it all comes back to me.

"Well, look who decided to come back from the dead," a familiar voice says. I turn my head and see Johanna looking back at me. I struggle to stand, wincing at the pain.

"Where are we?" I ask. My voice is hoarse.

"I think we're in the Tribute Center," Johanna replies. "Or somewhere underneath."

"We're all going to die here,aren't we?" another voice speaks up. I turn again and see a girl with ginger hair huddled in the corner of her cell. Annie Cresta. I recognize her from the reaping.

"This is where we'll die,isn't it?" she asks again.

"That's about the size of it," Johanna mutters. I shoot her a glare before returning my attention back to Annie.

"We won't die here," I tell her."I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 0 67
Katniss got taken and since she was the face of the revolution why wouldn't the Capitol make her fear herself.
5.1K 79 15
In the Quarter Quell arena, Katniss shoots her arrow at the dome, breaking it. But this story is different. Instead of Katniss, Peeta wakes up in the...
6.1K 120 15
Insted of Katniss being safe in district 13, Peeta was taken since Coin wanted him over Katniss. I will write about her torture and describe it well...
7K 138 41
It's a different ending to Catching Fire. The dome at the top of the arena just exploded, and Katniss and Peeta have escaped. Or have they? This time...