Multiverse v Wolfenstein

Par XwarCommander1230

A multi-dimensional portal made by Nazi and it was destroyed by BJ Blazkowicz causing to bring every characte... Plus

Hero characters
Wolfenstein villains
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

1.3K 21 14
Par XwarCommander1230

UNSC Forward Unto Dawn crashed site

After they made it to the ship crash site, they still have UNSC and Covenant weapons and military arsenals that have been here for quite some time since the final war in the Ark. The heroes and the others resting up in the ships to take a nap after they've been through.

On the next day, the others woke up and went to work. They helping the resistance group to establish the defenses around the ship in case the Nazis or Droid army come after them. Cortana is able to keep this ship from disappearing from the world, which she hacked through the satellite so they won't find them, but it was only a matter of time before they will find their place. Master Chief taught the resistance fighters to use UNSC weapons and train them to make their accuracy better and learn to discipline and make formation to make it a bit effective to face the enemy.

A while later, Major Ben Becker calling them in the meeting room for next plan to strike the Nazi regime.

Ben: Alright, we have the resources, supplies, and equipment for this job to strike against Nazi regime.

Tails: Excuse me, but we must first build the defenses around this place. If they find our location it would be difficult to hold them off in hundreds, thousands, or millions they have to stop us.

Nathan: The fox right though. We need more resources if we want to keep this place and survive.

Ben: Hmm... Then we have to steal it from the refinery. There are tons of resources we can use to build up the defenses. I have engineers so we won't be a problem. However there is one problem. We need more people to able to take down the Nazi regime with the help of the Allies.

Tiffany: And where are they?

Soap: They are very busy to take on Nazi forces from different locations and they won't come here since Europe is where there has Nazi defense systems to slow them down even before set foot on this continent.

Ahsoka: In other words, we are our own.

Ben: For now. Unless we have AI to shut down the defenses.

Cortana: That would be a problem, sir. Despite this being the 1900s, they have advanced technology so I figure they have some sort of anti-AI software that prevents me from entering their system. And even I was able to hack the system they would trace back here, exposing our location.

Ben: Shit you are right!

Ruby: Swear!

Booker: Okay so we have to steal the resources and supplies from the refinery and get more people to join the fight. Where can we find those people?

Ben: The prison. There is somewhere in Poland that holds people there. It is heavily guarded and they are owned by the SS.

Nikolai: The SS.

Price: The SS bastards are stationed there. We could rescue them by either stealth or infiltration.

Emma: It would be impossible to stealthing. That prison is heavily guarded and has a lot of guards with a lot of weapons. There's no way you can pass through the security system. Infiltration, on the other hand, might be a good idea.

Rainbow Dash: So what is it?

Emma: I think we should free more people from the prison from within.

Korra: Hmm... Interesting idea. So how do we do it?

Emma: Someone needs to be a volunteer. Go undercover.

Knuckles: Ha! Whoever wants to volunteer for this mission, hm?

He said as everyone looked at each other faces finding who would volunteer to go undercover to infiltrate the prison to free the prisoners. Suddenly, Booker raises his hand.

Booker: I'm in.

Elizabeth: What! Booker, you're not serious!

Booker: Heh, I've been through worse. Also, I still have powers within me. Just a few juices, that's all.

Cortana: Um, wouldn't it mean you won't bring your vigors with you undercover?

Booker: Ah shit, you got that point.

Ruby: Swear!

Nathan: I should go too. I've been in prison just to find more clues for a treasure location.

Twilight: But it's not like a prison you used to be, Nathan.

Nathan: I know. But I can handle it. New place, new world, and the same old stuff.

Rex: I see you're confident, kid. Are you up for it?

Nathan: Yeah!

Elizabeth: Are you certain to join this mission?

Booker: I'm sure of it. Don't worry 'bout me.

Elizabeth was very unsure Booker would survive the mission by infiltrating the prison through undercover. But she can trust that he can go through it. After all, she has experience of facing all enemies in New Columbia with Booker and they both survived.

Ben: Alright, Booker and Nathan will go undercover as prisoners. I have my three best men to be disguised as riot guards to escort them to the prison. While they are in prison, I want... Ahsoka, Korra, Tifa, and Blake. I want you to go another way to infiltrate the prison when Team A shuts down the security system. That way you could help them to get the prisoners to escape. But once you guys release them, they might set an alarm and call for reinforcement to secure the prison break. Is that everyone understood?

Korra: Yeah. I'm in!

Tifa: Definitely.

Ahsoka: Roger that.

Blake: We'll make sure everyone will get out of that prison. The Nazis are no better than White Fang where we come from.

Ben: That's good to hear. Any objections?

No one raised their objections to this plan.

Ben: Then we will leave for a few minutes. Meeting dismissed.

...

A prison truck spotted in the road somewhere in the Greater Poland region. That truck consists of four prisoners who were part of the resistance and two riot guards are sitting there to keep an eye on them. They were headed to a heavy prison camp when suddenly they felt the shaking coming from underneath it.

Nazi riot guard 1 (german): What is that?

Nazi driver tries to move the truck, but never happened.

Nazi riot guard 2 (german): We're stuck. We're going to check it out.

Nazi riot guard 1 (german): Yeah.

They both went out of the truck and shockingly they saw a large transparent-like solid ground underneath the truck preventing it from moving.

Nazi riot guard 1 (german): What the hell?

Then suddenly, Blake came out from the hiding and knocked them out cold. She signals them to come out as the others went out toward the truck.

Two riot guards are keeping an eye on the prisoners while they are confused about what's going on outside then they hear knocking from outside.

Nazi riot guard 3 (german): Hey Gunter, what's the hold up? We're going to be late in schedule!

He said angrily as he opened up only to receive the punch to the face from Tifa herself, knocking him out unconscious.

Nazi riot guard 4 (german): What the-

He said before Tifa quickly knocked him out too as well. Then they free the prisoners and bring them outside. They told them to go meet up with the others over the forest where they can take them to a safe place. Once they left, Nathan and Booker dressed up in prisoner clothes went in the truck with their cuffs on and two GRF disguised riot guards hopped in the truck. Another one went to the driver seat to start the engine. Korra and the girls come out from hiding as she uses her bending to release the truck.

Korra: Okay, it's all set!

GRF resistance (disguised): You know the plan, yeah?

Tifa: You boys will enter the prison to infiltrate while we take a different route to enter the prison once you disable the security system so we can get those people out of there. Got it!

Nathan comes out from the back of the truck.

Nathan: Uh? Question, how can we get those people out of the prison?

Blake: The dropships. Master Chief has those aircrafts back at his shipwrecked. We can bring them in once we complete our mission.

Nathan: Ah, got it.

He went back inside to take his position.

GRF resistance (disguised): I wonder how you'll get there after we enter the prison.

Ahsoka: We have mongooses. We'll get there right after you go first.

GRF resistance (disguised): Right! We'll disable the security system once we enter the prison.

Blake: Okay. Come on.

She said as they went to their positions to proceed with their plans. A truck started the engine and headed to the prison camp. The girls ride on mongooses and follow them from behind.

...

Nazi Prison Camp

A Nazi Prison Camp, where the place is heavily guarded with security systems and lot of men station there. Robots are involved as they are part of security purposes and some machinery robots are used for collecting dead prisoners from exhaustion of weak body state.

A Hauneba-V saucer came into the sky and landed on the helipad. A warden of this prison camp accompanied by his two guards goes to the saucer and stands there. The hatch door opens to see Karl Ruprect get out the saucer accompanied by two SS advanced soldiers. A warden greets him in respect as he salutes him.

Nazi Warden: Kommandant Karl Ruprect Kroenen, it was nice to visit to my prison camp. I wonder why they sent you here?

Karl slowly approached him to the face as he spoke in a deep voice.

Karl: Oberstgruppenfuhrer Von Ackmann sent me here for my mission. The otherworlders aided the resistances and they are here in Poland. I will stay here in case they try to release these people in your camp.

Nazi Warden: I assure you, Kommandant. This prison camp is heavily fortified. I have my guards and robots guarded around this place. No one will dare to escape my camp alive. Even if they try to break them out, we'll wipe them out in no time.

Karl: Save your confidence, Warden. It is your job, after all. But you should be more concerned that if they successfully escaped, your life will be on my blade. Understood?

Nazi Warden: Y-Y-Yes! Understood, Kommandant!

Karl: Good. I'll be in my room.

Nazi Warden: Of course! I welcome you to your stay, Kommandant.

He said. Karl moves aside of him and goes inside the building where he will be waiting there for heroes to come to this place and hoping he will meet them soon enough.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

953 38 5
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 ━ ❝You're nothing but scum...an excess waste of energy. So how the HELL are you still here?! I destroyed you-obliterated you into no...
446 9 10
What would have happened if the Third Reich had won against Great Britain and the non-aggression pact between him and Soviet Union had never been bro...
13.3K 509 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
1.5K 50 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...