The reason why Raeliana has t...

By midorihime88

Poisoned to death by her own betrothed?! Eunha didn't wake up in a novel's story just to get killed off again... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

62 2 1
By midorihime88

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Nick commanded the maids in a row and gathered a huge amount of dresses and jewelry.  And while hanging out with Raeliana, she tried to find items that did not deviate from the current social trend.

Preparations for Nick's skillful command were faster than I thought. Raeliana stood in the middle of the room like a mannequin, dragged around in their hands, lifting her head up and moving her arms when she was asked.

What he chose for Raeliana was a shoulder-exposed de Les, a style in which cloth was closely adhered to her chest and thighs, her figure stood out and spread brilliantly underneath it.

The design was unique, with one more layer of revealing veil covering the entire dress, highlighting the female's figure.

"Wow.."

I've wear variety of dress but never been in this style before since I become Realiana McMillan. Raeliana made a round and the dress burst into fire.  As she moved, the veil flew like flaps and rain wings..

Nick quivered, covering his mouth with both hands.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! I knew it would look good on you!"

Raeliana laughed, saying, "Thanks to Nick, I wear such a beautiful dress."

Then during those tedious hours of trimming nails and raising hair like a craftsman, combing it one by one and raising it femininely, Nick started a compressed lecture that cut the heart out of the social world's way of life.

"The most important thing in the social world is how to smile. There are two kinds of laughter that are popular in society these days. One is the so-called Noah WynKnight smile."

Nick squeaked up his lips like Noah... ...and laughed as to turn into elegant gentleman... ...

"It's an equal smile to everyone. It means, 'I don't know what shit coming out of your mouth.' Only Noah WynKnight can use this, so let's pass."

"My God, Nick...... I thought I was the only one who knew what it meant."

Nick's biting pinch touched Raeliana, shaking her upper body.  The maids who quietly touched her head pressed her shoulders and dragged them.

"Ho-ho, finding the meaning of smile is easy for this Monsieur Nick★!"

He said with a hoot.

"Then shall we learn the Vivian shamal laughter?"

''Vivian Shamal?"

She asked back a familiar name for some reason.

"Yes, the lady of the fire."

"....what?"

'Fire? Did you just say fire?'

But Nick naturally spoke as if he had said nothing.

"This is Vivian Shamal."

He grinned as if he were a toothpaste propaganda model.

Although Nick's appearance was not so, only his smile looked straight and elegant.

I could feel the professional spirit of sharpening myself in the fact that I could create such a straight atmosphere with that appearance.

"And now, this is the laughter that you're going to be popular with.  I'd like to call it 'Nick Maddox smike'.  character!  Look carefully and repeat."

Nick gave a demonstration. He was seen smiling brightly with one eye slightly frowned as if he had eaten lemon juice, appealing for refreshing and love like an idol pictorial.

Raeliana went back to her bewildered face again and looked at him with her mouth open.

''....It's look difficult.''

The question was whether Nick could smile like this, regardless of whether it matched or not.

"Come on, follow me."

Raeliana winked at Nick's urging and raised the corners of her mouth

"Li.. like this?"

"No, no. Don't twitch your lips like that and cramp your eyes. It's like, 'Look at this! I think I'm running out of magnesium.' Try again."

'Ma..magnesium.'

Raeliana was worried that there might be a king behind her.

Not unless you have a firm faith in the bag. You can't treat the duke's reserve wife like this.

"Look here, Lady, Imagine blowing bullets in your head when that light is in your mind, making you look happy on the outside!" 

"Nick, didn't you swear to light it up right now?"

How long has it been?

"Lady? Are you not ready yet?" Head butler Gideon knocked on the door.

Nick, who was finishing her lips, raised his head shouting, "It's almost done."

"Lady."

When Nick called, Raeliana peeped out one eye. Then she laughed as if she didn't close her eyes because her face was burdensome.

He wandered around Raeliana, looking at her from every angle, and holding her hands tightly, he said;

"Lady has to hire me for the rest of her life."

With a puzzled look on her face, Raeliana replied hesitantly.

*     *     *

Adam, who had been kicked out of the room, leaned his arms against the wall and stood upright when the door opened. Then he made eye contact with Raeliana, who had slipped out of the room.

The wide opened eyes girl, who didn't know Adam would be right in front of her, smiled shyly and asked.

"Oh, Sir Taylor. What do you think? Is this okay?"

Adam was silent.

'Um... did I expect too much from Lord Taylor?'

As Raeliana, who had become embarrassed, tried to turn her head, Adam, who looked still, opened his mouth.

Then Gideon, who was waiting by the side, stepped in between the two and guided Raeliana to Noah's study.

"You are so beautiful, my lady.  It feels like the old history of this mansion..."

Gideon constantly uttered words that he might be praising Raeliana or the mansion, and Raeliana followed him and let Gideon's words slip into one ear.

Adam followed her one step back, nodding his head late.

"Milord."

Gideon knocked on the door in front of the study. He opened the door at the word of permission to come in, and Gideon put Raeliana inside first. Noah was looking at the papers at his desk to see if he had finished preparing early.

"Wait, let's finish this and start...."

He raised his head, pointing to the papers, and stopped talking when he saw Raeliana.

'Hmm?'

She tilted her head while looking at Noah, who was still firm.

'Why aren't you talking?

I thought you'd be sarcastic, asking if you'd cut a line on a pumpkin. Do you notice the butler? His long silence was awkward, so she rolled her eyes carefully and took her chance.

".....is it strange?"

Noah opened his mouth for a moment as if to say something and then shut up again.

Why he do that? Raeliana took a step forward.

"Noah?"

He stood up with a stiff look, took the papers, with a quick step past Raeliana, and said;

"........we're late, so let's go now."

Don't you want to give compliments for courtesy? Raeliana followed with her lips pouting, and Gideon, who told Noah that he had prepared a carriage, whispered in Raeliana's ear with a pleased look.

"He must be embarrassed to say that you are beautiful."

It's clear that something was written in the butler's eyes, such as the ghost walking around the mansion, or something like that. Without that, there is no way to judge Noah that way.

Raeliana was so honest and thought that it was impossible for a human to take out what he can't say or say, but she took a step with a slightly upset face.

In the carriage to the ball, Raeliana hugged the soft cushion. Noah was sitting across with the documents he had not yet finish. He has been silent ever since he left the mansion.

Klak. Klak.

Raeliana, who was looking out of the window while only hearing the sound of horses' hooves, suddenly asked, as if she remembered.

"Noah, have you ever heard of two popular ways of smile in society?"

"........?"

Noah, who was looking at the document, lifted his head slightly and smiled 'Noah WynKnight smile' Behind Noah's face, Nick's words came up like subtitles and seemed to move.

''I don't know what shit coming out of your mouth right now.''

"No... well, don't mind..."

Raliana shook her hand and turned her eyes out of the carriage again.

I want to catch up with the webtoon as soon as possible. But I am so busy... but I'll try updating if I had time. (Self courage!!) 👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
44.2K 698 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.6M 112K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...