๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ; ๐š—๐š˜๐šŠ๐š‘...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ARGENTDRACO

โ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด.. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž ยท ยท โ”€... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

2K 46 13
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ARGENTDRACO

-bella's pov-

i heard a silent knock on the front door. i got up from the couch and ran straight to the door. behind the door stood charli, dressed in a blue hoodie and sweats. you could see all the sadness written all over her face.

"come here" i hugged her, tight.

"i just can't believe he did that to me." she cried on my shoulder.

i invited her in and suggested that we should go to my bedroom upstairs.

i closed the door as charli sat down on my bed, letting tears flow down her cheeks. i ran up to her and embraced her in a warm hug.

i wish i could hit chase with a brick right now..

"you're gonna find someone better, char. i promise." i looked at her.

"thank you, bella, for always being here for me" she looked up to me, referring to all the times i helped her get through things.

"of course, char." i smiled.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

we spent the whole day together, sharing a few stories from our childhood - "and then, dixie just went flying over the trampoline! good thing dad was fast enough to catch her!" she giggled.

"was she okay though?" i asked, laughing along.

"yeah! she had a broken arm, but it was all okay in the end" she nodded.

suddenly, the door swung open, revealing bryce. i think i already knew what he wanted.

"hype. yes or no?" he asked, leaning on the side if the door.

i looked at charli for an answer. she nodded her head signaling a yes.

"yes." we both said in sync and got up from the bed.

the boys were already downstairs, waiting in the front of the house. i smiled, noticing noah.

we all arranged a set of small rules - "no fighting, just talking; you can talk to paparazzi; no demolishing their property" Bryce explained, looking at everyone for an answer.

"got it" we all said and hopped in two cars.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

pulling up next to the hype house, i could notice how sad charli looked.

"we'll be fine. we're just gonna talk" i reassured her.

she smiled and nodded.

all of us hopped out of the cars and walked up to the gate, paparazzi squashing us like little bugs.

the gates were locked, and so bryce and the boys started jumping over them.

"hey bella! what do you think of the stuff going on right now?" the hollywood fix guy asked.

"i don't really want to talk about it" i smiled as bryce called my name, telling me to jump over the tall fence.

i climbed up the wall and jumped down on the grass.

the back door was surprisingly open and we walked in the house.

"where the fuck is chase?" josh asked tony.

tony pointed to the stairs. the boys nodded and ran up the stairs.

"sorry tony" i said in embarrassment.

"it's fine" he answered walking back to the couch.

i ran up the stairs, following close behind noah.

"well hi there, huddy" bryce spat in chases face.

"what the fucks going on with you today?" jaden asked, joining in.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he said, obviously not meaning it.

"sorry doesn't make up for the lies you spread" i barged in the conversation.

chase looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

he explained what he really meant by the tweet - "anthony did get with cynthia on tour, hut him and avani were both single at that time. kio didn't cheat on olivia. jaden and josh obviously didn't cheat on their girlfriends. jaden didn't try to hook up with dixie, they were just talking i assume. noah is clear too. i'm sorry guys."

i sighed in relief.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

"who's up for mcdonald's? i'm ordering" blake asked as we all plopped down on the couches.

"medium fries, nuggets and a cheeseburger please" i answered, holding my arm up.

the others ordered their food and while we wait, we decided to go in the pool. i changed into a white floral swimsuit and ran downstairs to the backyard.

as i walked in, i could feel someone's eyes on me.

"you look great" noah complimented me, looking me up and down.

i blushed and smiled - "thanks beck"

"stop flirting and get in the pool already!" griffin yelled from the pool.

i gave in and jumped in the pool, splashing everyone around me.

"we should take a picture!" i laughed.

"i'll take it" kio said, taking my phone and taking a picture.

after that, we decided to chill for a little bit.

------------------------------------------------------
isabellahall                                      

liked by noahbeck, addisonraee and 1,387,889 others

isabellahall with frenz

------------------------------------------------------

noahbeck who's that girl in white?
tiktokroom 👀

charlidamelio love you bella 🥰
(liked by isabellahall)

brycehall you're stealing MY brand 🤬
isabellahall you can't do anything about it though 😝

jadenhossler i took the pic
isabellahall oopsie

luvanthony i look bad in this pic 😔
avani you look hot

addisonraee bae
isabellahall bad bleep

view all 297,875 comments..

------------------------------------------------------
· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n: welp, there ya have it, part 14 😝

tysm for all the reads and votes on this story 💞

don't forget to comment your thoughts or suggestions

- anne

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

115K 1.6K 44
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
319K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 169 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
Josh Richards // Fanfic ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ohnosisters

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

218K 1.6K 27
"๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" [Completed]