Ronakshi's tales

By palakova

title itself says .....the journey of their love after marriage ..the pregnancy phase of her...how they conti... More

Ronakshi's Tales
Sweetest challenge
soon to be parents....
first day in new journey
"sona" tho sona ko door ki baath hi....
the first lesson of ronakshi ....
Characters...preface....
Naye SAFAR ki PEHLA pagE
Preeti's time for Ronakshi
Ronakshi's Heart beaT
Rohit's haze
illusion ki parda....
Rohit's BirthDay
ronakshi's new challenge
sona's break...from Kpk
sona's mood swings
A life changing Screening..!
Sona's baby shower
rohit's jealousy
ronakshi's baby kic
ronakshi planning things for babe....!
rohit's nightmare....!
ronakshi's we time...
ronakshi's nesting night....!
baby's arrival....
A new begining...!
Part-28
bappa's visarjan.....
a confession....!
Testing Night...!
sunshine ....!
all set...for 3 moon!
3 moon ...!
is rohit really happy..?
back to mumbai....to new lifestyle
first day with ronakshi back to work...!
crawl and troll..!
Part 39
sona trolling the troll...
Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!
A happy day before birthday...!
Srishti's first birthday
Is she angry..??
Pappa sippy convincing babe sippy...
Family wibes...
A circle....!!!
Part-48
Part 49
Its munnar time...!!!
who is sippy manison power couple...!?
Munnar day -3
Part -53
munnar day-4
last evening at munnar..!
Part-56
who has to convince whom?
Part-58
an unroutine evening with routine break...!
Her birthday !!!
sona's birthday -2
Sona on a mission D
Driving with Dr.surgeon....!!!
Part 64
Part 65
part-66
part-67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
part-70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Part-76
Part 77
Part 78
Part-79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89

home coming...

764 31 10
By palakova

rohit completes all the discharge formalities..ronakshi..iswaiting eagerly for evening to go home...its just 4 days away from home..but still a missing feeling..much more happiness to get their princess to their home...is really enthralling....and by the evening like a birds going to their nests....this new family ...holding the princess in his hands walking slowly besides sona rohit walks out of hospital...getting a warm bid by staff...

ravi is ready with car outside...and looks at sonakshi...smilingly mam..kaise ho aap?

Sona: bilkul thik ho ravi bhayya...sunita aaya us din lekin aap aaya nahi?

Ravi : smiles...and looks at babe...lovingly....bahut pyaari hi...mam.

Sona: smiles....

Ravi Is really wanting to take her to his hands....but he is hesitant to ask...bcz no one except  their family touched her...ronakshi observes it...

the ride from hospital to home...is sensing very different forboth ofthem....first time in car between the two...there is one more...rohit had been instructing ravi all together journey to be careful and drive slowly...

sippy manison:

they reaches home...seeeing the home...sona sighs a relief...feeling the comfort of home...no matter where we go..seeing our home itself gives a peace....ravi opens the car door.

Rohit gives babe to him...asks him to hold...the babe..he confusingly looks at him...

rohit: kya dek rahe ho..? babe ko pakdo..!

he takes with tears in his eyes..holds her carefully...looking at her he smiles...choti maam...he cups her cheeks...rohit gets to other side and carefully makes sona gets down....looks at ravi who is adoring their princess...

Ronakshi comes near to him smilingly babe ne smile karrahi tumhe dekne se.....ravi seeing them..sir..madam..!thanku..

Rohit: tum kabse itni formal hua...ki itna hesitant to ask to hold her...u are like a family to me ravi ..infact more than that...a best friend who knew everything about me...

Sona: ravi bhayya mi bhai ki tarah hi treat karti hoo tumhe...itna hesitant hone ki jarrorat nahi hi..

Ravi gives babe to sona...smilingly...rohit are itni emotional mat ho....jaa...kal milte...

by the time whole sippyfamily is waiting for them...not for duo but for the trio....

the excietement is clearly visible in their faces...after so many years a small babin sipppy clan...veena welcomes them with aarati..then and then  they enters ...rose petals fell on them...as aranged by ajith ..and rest....and everyone says welcome humari princess....

The babe is smiling looking at all these things....moving her hands....

rohit: ee kuch jyada hogayi na..! i mean ee petals...and ee decoraion and all....

nishi:tum kitne boring insaan ho...ee humepata ...lekin humaisa hi hi...itne saalo baadsippy family me laadli aagayi...itna tho banta hi..

yk:nishi...ab ee princess hi use sikadegi....sabkuch...

sona:yk..!mujhe nahi lagta...kuch log itni aasan se sudharegi nahi...

nishi: haa i agree sonakshi...

veena : looking at rohit...arey mera bacha mera rohit kitna badahogaya...mera bacha ko bhi bachi aagayi...

ajith: aur aap dadi bangayi....old....sipppy...

akash: arey chodo ee age and all....masti karna hi to....cake se...deko kitna special cake banaya....

sona: chachu..its beauiful.....kitna colour ful hi.!

akash:haa...humari laldi aayi na iskeliye...

rohit:cake looks wonderful...but ee tho princesss kha nahi saktina...

akash: arey waah hume nahi pata ee baath....tum apna logic chod...aur aao cut karnekeliye...

they cuts it...with all love...the whole timebabe islookingat allof them...their noises...the new place....

finally they comes to room with rohit narrrating rohit: princess ab..aagayi  hum humare room ke paas...

the room which has seen every expression of ronakshi....is now excitingly waiting for result of their love....

sona opens door...and spellbounds looking at room...4 days back they set the room and left..but its changed a bit...

the room is completely refreshing with photos of ronakshi...and their princess..with big teddybears ..and lotmoresoft toys...and the collaged photo whichfamily gifted them with spaceleft ...isnow beauifully crafted withtheir princess photo...

he also made litlechanges inbalcony...with protectivecover placed on the entire balocny ...

sona: eekab kiya..?

rohi:mrng...hi...achalaga..

sona:bahut  acha hi...

sona:meri bachi...ehi humari kamrahi...kaiselaga...and goesnear tocrib...places her...kaise laga bachi ko naya crib...the babe is looking at them moving her hands....and sona chuckled with her....with sona's touch babe smiles....sona just moving all around room...

rohitsits and starts playing with her...moving ratles attached tocrib ..makingsounds ...wenever...rohit makes sound she smiles....

aley waah princess ko papa ki voice achi lagi....hina...he hears a shout fromsona...

sona: rohit..!tumne mujhe nahi bataya...ek aur surprise hi..

rohit: arey jo bhi hi batadiya..

sona: showing the wall  which is there near window..covered with cloth..eekyahi...?

rohit:mujhe nahi pata...he sees a note ...

"ee humari taraf se ekspecial gift hi...we all love u....

p.s. bahi kelie: jolog SR ke time pe photo liya..isko ee bahut easy hi....rohit lifts his head and looks at room....and again reads..chillbro...ee accidentally liya...hum nahi hi roomme..!"

they reads it...and with confusion on their face...sona: aisa kya khaand kiya humne...phir aisa photo

rohit: arey humne kya kiya...mujhe milne bhi nahi diya tumse....aur itni achii mere naseeb me..!... ....they opens it hurriedly......

the whole wall a single picture of sona patting babe...and rohitpating sona...!with text dr.surgeon..dramaqueen ki princess...

it was spellbounding picture...just looking it a wide smile hits their face...unknowlingly rohitshands goes on to  sonas shoulders....

hearing the babe cry..they comes and lifts her...

sona:alley..alley..kya hua...bachiko..mumma pappa chodke masti karraha hi....ee soch rahi hoo...ee deko ...kitnacute picture hi...ee mumma..ee pappa..aur ee touching her nose with babes.. tum ho..!...

babe doesnt know wat is what andall but enjoying the voices..ofrohit..sona...

sona feeds babe....and they sits to eat...babe sarts crying...rohit rushes there...and triesto handlehr...lifting and patting her...she stops crying...byplacing oncrib...and again she starts...

he takesherto balcony...moves a bit in cool air...singing the songs he knew...thiscontinues for sometime...with sona and rohit lifting andmoving her...wenever they stops her moving..she sarts crying again...

roht:aisahi hua tho difficult hi...tumkhalo...ill manage...phir ill eat..

sona nods..and both manages to eat..they are not getting what to do..not having any more energy left to walk they sits ..trying their level best tostop her cry...

finally with teared  eyes sona calls vena...veena comes and and pats her placing her in lap...in fewmin...babe dozes tosleep...she places her incrib....pats her for sometime...and sees ronakshi with tearedeyes looking greatfully at her..

veena smiles: wipingsona's tears ...first timehina...adat hojeyega,..agar if she gets again...just make her in ur lap...and ur love makes her sleep...sojao..saying this she goes...

rohit:tum apna tablets leliya..? deko its new to us...right...we will get adjusted...tolook after babe..u have tobefinefirst...he gives her tablets...and tucking pillows to support stiches...they sleeps..

2-3 times getting up for feeding or make her stop crying....sonais totally exhuasted..and looking after the two...rohit's condition isevenworse...

morning

they gets suddenly not with alarm butwith babe's cry...rohit walks toher..lifts and comesout ...

vimmy comes saying that bhabhi sab arrangemens karliya babe ki baath keliye...

sona nods...in this week...its first time they are making her bath...

though sleeplessness is there...babe's bath gave them instant energy..to them..

with exciting look..rohit looking at babe: ab babe naah legi..wobhi mumma pappake saath...wow....

rohit gives babe to sona...sets bathtub with rohit holdingher head...sona slowly washes the little legs..tummy the babe smiling...is really fun..for them...she then comes to her hands, face..wen ever her fingers comes near babe mouth...babe opens themouth....smilingly....trying to catch sona's finger..

sona:ee nautanki...aisa nahi...

rohit  is just smiling at antics of his ladies....the duo...

finishing the bath...he quickly wraps towel and comes out.not able tohold back...with her cuteness..he kisses her...meeli  pyaari......sona dries her...applies lotion...andpowder..and wears diapers....with rohit holding thebabe...she makes her wear dress...and her sweetkiss toher..

babe is smiling with jaws open...the wholenight exhaustion disappeared forthem...seeing her likethis...a little satisfaction..that they made her bath..and a hope that they can take care comes...in them...

sonafeedsher...and she dozes to sleep...rohit sits beside her...kitna cute lagti hi...itna shaant...ek angel ki tarah so rai hi...raat bar kya takleef hua...pata nahi..ab sojao...princess..patting her...he also gets into sleep...

sona comes andsees him sleeping...

sona: hospital  nahi jaana hikya? 

rohit: haa...haa..gets andsees time...runs to washroom...toget ready...

giving her lot many instructions not to godown...take rest...and carebothofu..heleaves...with heart leftin room ....

Days passs with the same routine..mornings are quite comfortable with everyone around for sonakshi....and everyoneplaying with babe...but real challengeis nights....

with days passing babe's crazynessis increasing...esp..nights..notmaking themsleep...wen they lifts she stays silent...wen placed oncrib or bedagain shecries...some times itsnotpossible for veena also to control...only thingis either rohit,sona has to lift her...

bcz of lack of sleep..rohit frustartion isincearsing...he isfeeling sosleepy at hospial too..getting irritated to small things...sona is becoming weak..her tolerance level is also ...getting down...

They comes with idea to take care of her in shiftswise dividing the night into two halves...so that atleast half of time one can have sleep....but  they know its a temporary relief...

10 days passes and they visits for checkup....first with pediatrician a friend of rohit....a relief that she is doing well gives them a little contentment...

Rohit:tells him whole scenario...and says yaar babe tho hume weight loss karne ki taan leke baiti hi...! aur saare gaana bhi hogaya...kya karna hi bhai..?

he gets answer as expected with a tag line u know na rohit.....its quite natural..babes behave like that...with some more or less...variations....and  but i have suggestion..

rohit: wat..bataoo..?

dr: try with holly wood ,or other wood songs....

rohit in his mind: doctors ko sense of humour suit nahi karta...sona luaghs at him...

Then they comes to naren.....who checks her and says...rest lelo beta...aise hi hi tho bahut time hoga recovery keliye...he asks to continue multivitamins...and cream for stiches site...and haa pain tablets jo baaki hi wo continue karo.....rohit interrupts  wat...?

Narenlooks at sona...and sona in low voice : mine 2 din skip kiya...

Rohit closes eyes in disbelief...

Naren seeing rohit  to lighten: koi baath nahi....wo tablets complete karlo...and haa ee spray bhi paas rako...

Rohit is really frustrated listening this ...typical normal behavior of sona..apna dyaan kabhi nahi rakti...sona expected rohits anger..the ride to home is silent...sona tries to initiate talk for twice...but stops....

They comes to their room...he makes their princess lie on bed...telling sona to take care...he abouts to leave...for hospital....

Puja comes there saying babhi aapka idea superb hi...deko post pe kitna likes mila...thank u somuch wo pictures keliye...

Rohit doesn't believe what he listened...with stern voice says to vimmy: sona is room se bahar nahi aana hi...kuch bhi tumhi deklo....he leaves with out looking at sona or puji.....

Sona tried to contact him...but he being in surgery doesn't lifts...

the daily habit to talk in vc Rohit is badly wanting to call...but ...remembering how carelessness she is...he doesn't callback....

Sona still waiting for his call...suddenly tanya comes and shows a post ...on  Instagram...that their health minister praised and appreciated "we care foundation" ..she elately types to rohit post deka....dr surgeon....I'm so happy .....

He receives that notification and reads...he thinks of the insta discussion this mrng. ..thinks ...unbelievable duniya bar ki baath yaad hoti..apna medicines...nahi...phir koi picture ko like...wahi baath...ee puja bhi...

He leaves with out replying...tulsi rushes to say emergency sir...he abouts to leave...mobile rings displaying drama queen.... he lifts as tulsi is looking...

Sona: rohit pata hi tumhe bahut naaraz ho...lekin kya karti mibhi...oo sab chodo..batao post deka..kitne time se wait karrahe hooo reply keliye....im so...

Rohit interrupts: mujhe emergency hi....jaana hi....is tarah kaam ke beech disturb mat karo sonakshi...mere liya insta se jyada apna kaam,aur family ki chinta hi....time pass nahi karraha hoo....baaitkar....hosakte to take care both of u....he keeps phone....And goes....

Sona is just taken back with his words.tears welled up in her eyes.....she knew her mistake..talking to herself.: I know maine galti kihi.. lekin istarah baath karna...listening to babe cry she goes lifts her up... and lost in that thoughts only...

Rohit attends the emergency...a very long one..indeed....and goes to naren  to talk about sona...and finishing some pending works...he comes to cabin...the sleeplessness...the worries...just remembering the fact it is night....he is getting strange wibes...

Tulsi : sir humara we care ko health ministry ne praise kiya...wo insta pe post bhi dala....

Rohit suddenly remembers sona..msg mrng...she meant this..but..I thought ...lekin usne is tarah carelessness se nahi reh sakti....iskeliye ehi sahi....

He asks tulsi to show...mr.shah reports....

Tulsi: sir Shah...naahi tiwari.. rohit: haa wahi...jiske surgery kiya na.

Tulsi: sir isko surgery nahi...just checknup keliye aaya...

Rohit: haa..haa..bhul gayi..

Tulsi: sir hota hi...choti babe bhi hina...uske sambalna hi difficult hi....

Somewhere in back if mind rohit gets feeling he behaved wrongly with sona...he is coming to hospital..doing his work...it is becoming possible just bcz she is there at home...leaving her shoot and all....he knows his impulsiveness...and leaves home with thought how to manage her.....

The trio Room:

Sona is applying a lotion to babe...and chuckling with her...she recognizes the rohit's presence but doesn't respond....

He looks at her...and comes to her....seeing princess...arey..areey kya kar rahi hi..princess ...he about to touch...sona not addressing him directly: touch karne se pehle....freshhoke aana...

He knows she is very angry. He goes inside..telliing himself....rohit ....u can do this..common...

He comes to babe...chuckling her cheeks....arey princess pappa ko miss kiya na...babe smiles looking at him.....that's my princess...lekin kuch log hote hi bahut ziddi...mauka bhi nahi dete baat krne ke....

Sona: patting babe hair...u know princess kuch log itna khadoos hote hi...ki baath tak sun bhi nahi sakte...uskeliye mauka deena...door ki baath hi...

Rohit: sona...I know mi jyada boldiya..lekin 

Sona: uska wo matlab nahi....hina...

Rohit: no ...I just didn't understand u are talking about we care...I thought...

Sona: food waha hi...khalo...she places babe in crib...comes and sees him eating...

Sona to us: deko...sorry nai bola...abtak...itna kuch chillaya...pata ki mine galat kiya...lekin kitna khadoos....dekti hu mibhi. Kaise nahi bolega....mi sonakshi rastogisippy hoo..he is just rohit sippy ..she keeps pillows at rohit's place...

Rohit is observing all this...and says: mujhe bhi waha sone ka shouk nahi hi....I know mi kuch jyada bola...lekin tum jo kiya wo...?

Sona: takes her tablets...with out responding to him....she lies on bed .....

Rohit: itna attitude...ab mi kyo baat karu...usne galti ki...sorry tho use kehna chahiye...dekta hoo...kab tak aise rahegi..?

He comes and sleeps in couch...sleeping on couch is really uncomfortable for him now...he needs sleep badly.. thinking on his fate: kya naseeb hi rohit sippy tumhara...ek din tho beti..nahi sonedegi...aur ab biwi....looks at babe sleeping in crib peacefully....haa sojao..sojao...aaram se...tumhara kaam pura hua na...pappa ko sona nahi dena chahiye....I'm sure mine isi tarah kisiko...sone nahi diya hoga....pichle janam me...yaa isjanam me hi...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 3.7K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊
99.3K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...
1.4K 330 18
Meet Palak. Sweet, charming, smart, and innocent. Palak Routray's life was almost perfect. Her plan was to land a decent job in a well-known law firm...
121K 8.2K 34
Dr. Rohit Sippy and actress Sonakshi Rastogi had a whirlwind romance and marriage. When they married they knew they were from two different worlds. W...