Searching For Love

By kaylaabram

โ€œWhatever he had found, it made him a better person. Maybe that's what love was, finding the person who bring... More

Detention
Everybody has their own plans
Bad times or good times?
Mall Maniacs

Spending the Day With Harry

41 2 1
By kaylaabram

I noticed I had been asleep for a while. I woke up to the feeling of hot breathing that sent chills down my spine. I quickly jumped and hit my head on the top of the car. I didn't hear one laugh I heard two, I turned around and saw that it was Harry. I turned to see Harry close to my face. I felt my cheeks fluster up with heat and I knew my cheeks were as red as a rose. I felt knots in my stomach. I smiled and suddenly turned to Liam as he said "Did you have a nice nap sleepyhead?" I laughed and said "Yeah you have a pretty comfortable seat."
I knew this was my chance to finally talk to Harry. But I looked towards the window and saw we were already in my neighborhood. Here comes the bad luck again I said mumbling under my breath. We pulled up in my driveway. I thanked Liam and hugged both Harry and Liam. Did I just hug Harry Styles and Liam Payne? Then I heard Liam scream "Wait!!" I turned around and he told me Harry had agreed to bring me my car tomorrow. I said "Okay, thanks. See you tomorrow Harry." I walked inside and went upstairs and laid in my bed. I jumped in the shower replaying how my day went over and over again. Now I knew that some bad things could turn into good things.

I woke up to see a call from an unknown number. I answered and said "Hello, who is this?" I suddenly knew who it was. I heard a British accent and could tell it was Harry's. He told me he was here, at my house. I walked out not remembering I looked like I just hibernated for the past winter. My hair was messy (like always). And I was wearing sweatpants and a gator hoodie.

I went outside and Harry chuckled. He always has to me see me right when I wake up doesn't he? He got out of the car while locking it. He handed me the keys as our hands touched. I felt butterflies flying around my stomach. "Thanks" I said while smiling. "No problem love." I felt my cheeks redden once again. Then, Harry said something I would have never expected him to say. "Want to hang out today? I have absolutely nothing to do." I replied in a cool and calm way. "Sure." I said. "I'll be right back, I have to change." I let him in and told him to make himself at home.
I jumped around in my room looking for the perfect outfit. I started singing at the top of my lungs and stopped as soon as I remembered Harry was waiting in the living room, not outside. I grabbed my high-low dress and put on black sandals. I brushed my hair and teeth, doing everything I would usually do. I went downstairs and Harry looked at me. He said "You look nice!" "Thank you" I said. "By the way I heard you singing" Harry said while laughing. I tossed Harry the keys so he could drive. We drove to the mall while blasting music and singing along. As we arrived, we realized it was a big mistake going to the mall...

Hey guys, sorry another short chapter! I have midterms coming up so a fee chapters will be either longer or short like this one. Soon I'll be able to make longer ones. I hope you enjoyed reading this! Have a nice night- Kaylaaa❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
606K 30.5K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
285K 11.8K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
904K 48.8K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...