One less lonely girl ~Justin...

Από Atlookan23

Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight

Chapter Seven

85 0 1
Από Atlookan23

A/N: I DIDN'T PROOFREAD!!
NICOLE'S POV:
I got a call from someone I thought I'd never talk to again.
"Hello? Is this Nicole Wilson?" She asked with a little bit of excitement.

"Um yeah who's this?" I asked

"Kyra Grey, silly." She laughed

I froze. Kyra Grey as in my old bestfriend, Kyra Grey as in the girl who fucked my boyfriend will ex boyfriend. Kyra Grey as in the girl who caused me to go suicidal and depressed....

"Hello? Are you there?" She asked.

I shallowed the dry lump in my throat and said "I-I um yeah"

"Listen? Can we talk in person? Like meet up somewhere?" She asked in a hopeful voice.

Should I say okay? Should I go and meet up with her? Part of me wants me to go and another part of me wants me to say no. I thought to myself. I was interrupted by my thoughts when she spoke again.

"It's okay if you don't want to" she sighed.

I sighed and bit my bottom lips.
"Um where do we meet?" I said as I felt my stomach turn.

"The mall tomorrow at 3?" She squealed

"Okay..." I said and hanged up.

I sighed and said to myself "what have I gotten myself into" I just shrugged it off and laid in bed. Thinking... Thinking... And thinking!
I eventually fell asleep.

-MORNING-
I woke with a headache, it was probably because I went to bed thinking. I groaned and got up.
I checked the time on my phone, it was 1:30 pm. Holy I sleep Long
I got up and went to the washroom and took a shower. Then it hit me.
I forgot my clothes, I sighed and twisted the doorknob, and looked around the room, to my luck there was no one. I sighed in relieve..
And went to my closet, I put on dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a cute top, with my hair into a nice braid that is on the side of my head.
I grabbed my sun glasses and put them in my purse, and put on a little make up. And looked at the time is 2:30 pm so I decided I'd go early.
I walked downstairs and saw Scooter and Justin talking.
They looked at me, and I just said "hi" with a small smile.

"Hi Nicole" scooter said with a smile.
"Where are you going?" Scooter asked me.

"I-I um. Im going to the mall to meet up with someone." I answered quietly

"Nicole, I hope your not seeing Kevin again, your mom will be mad and worried." He said sternly.

"No-no im not seeing Kevin. I'm just going to meet up with an friend" I said.

"Okay, I'm going to be busy today with Justin." He said, I just nodded and made my way to the door.
And walked to my car.
Then drove to the mall.

-MALL-
I walked in the entrance and went to the food court and sat down, I felt my tummy growl. I got up and ordered something to eat. I ate my food and got a text from Kyra.

[K = Kyra] {N = Nicole}

K- Hey, I'm in the mall at the food court where r u?

I hesitated to answer back.
I sighed and decided to text back.

N- I'm sitting in the food court eating lunch. Near the pizzeria.

K- okay I'll be there.
....
I sighed and thought "I can't believe I'm doing this, maybe I should walk away, after all she did cause my pain. Maybe I should just go." But then my thoughts were interrupted by Kyra saying "hello? Nicole! OMG it's been so long since I've seen you." She squealed and hugged me.
I didn't hug back. I just nodded.
She sat down and silence filled up between us.
She cleared her throat and started to talk.
"Listen Nicole,
I'm so sorry for what I've done in the past, I'm so stupid for doing that. I knew you loved him, he loved you, and I felt jealous of you guys so I just did it, I didn't know what I was thinking, but can you forgive me and can we start over and be friends again?" She said
I sighed.
"He never loved me Kyra, if he loved me then he woulda pushed you away from him but no, he went for it.
I wouldn't blame him though, you fucking look like a model. But it's okay I'm over it." I knew for sure I wasn't over it but it had to be said. I needed to forgive and forget....
"But, um maybe we can start over" I sightly smiled.
Her face lit up and smiled big.
She squealed and said " thank you thank you thank you, you don't know how much I missed you!!!" She screamed.
I sightly laughed, and nodded.
I felt like something inside of me is telling me that I'm gonna regret it soon. I just shrugged it off. And we talked nonstop for 3 hours.
We shopped and it was really fun.
I went to the parking lot, and drove home, it was almost 7.
I got home 10 minutes later.
I walked into the house with the lights off it was dark. I saw candles lit up, and it was revealing a path into the backyard. I made a confused look.
But followed it.
...

JUSTIN'S POV:
All day long I was planning on a surprise date.
It was for Nicole, I liked her so much, and I wanted her to mine.
So I planned on giving her a date and ask her out to be my girlfriend.
I got approved to date her by scooter.
It was 7:30 and I heard the front door open. I knew it was Nicole, I stood there with a rose and a smile.
I was wearing a tux. Yeah just for her I'd wear a tux.
I heard footsteps coming closer & closer. Until it stopped.
I saw her, she looked confused, I smiled and walked up to her.
And said "a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl like you." Sweetly.
She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers.
"Justin, what's going on?" She asked
"The date I asked you on few months ago Nicole." I answered with a wink.
She smiled and said "you remembered?!?"
"Of course." I smiled and a slow dance song came on and said "may I have this dance?" As I held my hand out for her to grab it.
She grabbed and said "yes"
She giggled. Ah I love her giggle so much.
After the slow dance we ate and talked and talked.
I checked the time and it was 11:00pm
I sighed and said "Nicole?"
"Yeah?" She said
"Nicole, I really like you, your so beautiful. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked sweetly.

NICOLE'S POV:
"Nicole, I really like you, your so beautiful. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly.
My heart melted. I just froze, to be honest it caught me off guard.

"Justin, this is so sweet...I um.." trailed off at the end.
He looked cute...I smiled and said "yes I'll be your girlfriend Justin" then all of a sudden I felt his arms go around me and hugged me so tight. I laughed sightly and said "Justin I can't breathe" he let go and he blushed. Ah he was so cute when he blushed.
"I'm just so happy, your finally mine" he smiled big.
"Same" I smiled.
The night was so great. Justin went home. I went to shower, I couldn't stop smiling, he was so cute.
I put on my pj's and a tang top.
And browsed around my phone.
I saw Alfredo posted a picture of me and Justin on the little date on Instagram, with the caption said "No caption needed. ;) @NicoleBruan @JustinBieber"
It looked so beautiful. The way we smiled. I saved the photo.
And smiled to myself, I felt so tired I went to bed.
...
-MORNING-
JUSTIN'S POV:
I woke feeling happy, Nicole and I have plans today. I went on Twitter and saw the trends. I was shocked to see people trending about me and Nicole.
I laughed lightly at the trend
It said "#JustinandNicolearecutetogether"
"#Jicole" (LOL "JICOLE" IS THERE SHIPPING NAME OK? OK!)
I tweeted
"Good morning my beliebers and to my beautiful gf @NicoleBruan :) <3"
Nicole tweeted back.
"@JustinBieber good morning Justy. :)"
I got and took a shower and got ready for the day.
...
NICOLE'S POV:
I saw the tweet just tweeted.
I went to my closet and put on short shorts with a t shirt that says "LOL"and my blue vans.
I put my hair into a bun, and put on little bit makeup. It was June 29 and the carnival was open.
So Justin said we're gonna go there today. I grabbed my purse and put everything I needed in it.
I went downstairs and ate breakfast and watched tv.
...
-ONE HOUR LATER-
I was watching "spongebob" then I heard a knock, I got up and opened the door. I was so confused why he would come by.

"What are you doing here?!" I said sternly

"I came to see my babygirl" he said sweetly.

"No seriously Kevin, why are you here?!" I almost yelled.

"To get the love of my life back." He said in a sad tone.
"Nicole, I'm miserable without you. I need you Nicole. You completed me, and I know you know it to. We're meant to be, I remember when we used to laugh and smile. Those were the memories I cherished. I miss everything about you, I miss seeing your smile, I miss hearing your laugh, I miss hearing you say I love you to me. But most importantly, I miss you!
Baby, please I love you and I miss you so much." He said as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"You cheated on me, you knew how much I loved you Kevin, and you went off and had sex with my Bestfriend, I fucking trusted you, what you did to me a few months ago, damaged me. I'm finally getting my heart back, but you keep popping up, taking away little pieces from me.
If you really loved me, you would of pushed her off of you and walked away, but no you just did it.
So please just stop, and let me be happy, I finally found someone that makes me happy, happier then you ever made me Kevin." I said as tears fell down my face. Luckily I had waterproof make up on!
Kevin was really looking at someone, I turned around and saw Justin, Christian, Scooter, Chaz, Ryan, Alfredo, and Kenny, and Patti.
I wiped my tears away, and looked at Kevin.

"Please, Nicole!" He pleaded.

"Your coming for me after 5 months?!?!" I almost yelled.

"I didn't know what to think, or what to say, cause I know I broke your heart, I knew how sad and depressed you were. I couldn't bare to see you after what I've done. Please Nicole."
He said in tears.
I felt bad for him. I wanted to give him a hug. I wanted to give him another chance but no, because I don't trust him and because I'm with Justin.
Justin, just by thinking of him, I smiled.
"Leave me alone Kevin." I said with no emotions.
He sighed and looked at me.
I couldn't bare to look back at him.
I just kept my eyes on the floor. I couldn't believe he's doing this after 5 months.. My happiness literally died because of Kevin.
I'm finally getting happy from Justin then he pops up.
I felt like depression slapped me in the face.

"Please!." He said low and sad.

"You'll never change Kevin, I finally found someone who treats me right instead of wrong so um, bye." I said in a low voice...
He nodded and said "I'm sorry, I love you Nicole," he hugged me, I didn't hug back. I felt a hot tear fall down my cheek.
He let go of me, and sighed.
"This is to hard." He said in a sad voice ....
I shut the door, and sighed. And put my head on the door. I felt crying, I felt Scooter arms around me.
He knew what I'm going through.
I turned around and didn't see Justin. Great, just great. I probably screwed it up.
"Nicole? Are you alright?" Scooter asked.
"I'm fine." With no expression.
"I-I um I'm going to my room." I said.
My heart was pounding.
This happened all to fast....
Patti said "Awe, Nicole, we all know your not fine. But everything's gonna be alright" with a smile.
I walked fast them and said "no really I'm fine" with the best fake smile I could put on.

-SCOOTER'S POV:
I felt bad for my niece Nicole, I could tell she wanted to cry.
She walked up the stairs, and when she got up to the top, we heard sobbing.
"Scooter? Why don't you go up there, and talk to her?" Patty asked worriedly
"Let her cool off first" I answered

"Where's Justin?" I asked the boys.

"He left..." Chaz said.

"Right after the little scene..." Ryan added in.

"Hope he didn't get the wrong idea." I said
Everyone nodded.

JUSTIN'S POV:
I felt so bad for leaving, I just felt so jealous. Does Nicole still love Kevin?
Will Nicole dump me for him?
Those questions were running through my head for Two hours.

NICOLE'S POV:
-Two hours later-
I was still in my room, I cried for 1 hour straight.
Justin wasn't answering my texts or calls, fuck fuck fuck!!!
I screwed it up, I wonder where he is? I hope he doesn't leave me.
I finally got out of bed and looked at the time, it was 4:15 pm.
I felt like going out with someone.
And that someone would be Kyra...
I needed someone to hang out with and talk to, because no one understands me but she does.
I washed my face and put on make up, I redid my hair, and grabbed my purse.
I texted Kyra if she wanted to hang out at the fair, She said okay.
I went downstairs to see Scooter and Patti talking in the kitchen and all the boys were in the living room, to my surprise I saw Justin.
Christian looked up and said "hey Nicole" out load so everyone can look at me.
"Hey Christian." I said.
"Nicole where are you going?" Scooter asked me.
"Out." I said,
Justin didn't even look at me.
I wonder if this means we're over...
"To where?" Patti asked me. I sighed and said "The fair." Justin finally looked at me.
"With who?" Alfredo asked me while smirking.
That smirk is so annoying!
I bit my lip and got a text from Kyra saying she's there now.
"I gotta go now." I said and walked to the door but Chaz and the boys stopped me.
"Can we come?" They all said.
"No." I said
"Please we are bored." Christian said with puppy dog eyes.
"I'm just going to go hang out with an old friend to talk to, because no one in this house understands me!" I yelled.
They all looked shocked.
I sighed and said "I'm sorry I'm just having a bad day."
I walked out of the house. And drove to the fair...

SCOOTER'S POV:
I've never seen Nicole this hurt.
Everyone sat down at the diner table eating lunch.
I called my sister Jane over (LETS PRETEND SCOOTER HAS A SISTER NAMED JANE OK? OK." Jane is Nicole's mother.
She arrived 30 minutes later.
Patti cooked lunch, because the boys were hungry.
We were all sitting there eating.

"Jane?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She said

"We need to talk about Nicole." I told her.
She sighed and nodded.
And motioned me to keep talking.

"Kevin came by earlier, he was trying to get back Nicole, Nicole was crying, and saying stuff for him to leave. And um she's dating Justin now so Nicole said all these sad stuff. Jane. I'm worried about her." I said

"She went to her room, without talking to neither of us" Patti said

"Yeah, Kevin has always came by to see her, but she refused to open the door." Jane said.

"So who's this Justin?" Jane said.
Before I could answer Nicole came in, and looked at all of us.

"Mom?" Her face lit up.

Jane got up went to hug her.
"Hi dear" Jane said.

"What are you doing here?" Nicole said and sightly smiled.

"Came to see my babygirl" Jane said.

Nicole smiled. And sat down.

"Nicole where did you go?" Christian asked her.

"I told you guys, I went to the fair" she answered and ate food.

"With who" Justin said.

"I was supposed to go with my boyfriend, but instead of I went with the one & only Ky." She sightly smiled.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Jane asked Nicole.

"Justin I think" She answered while chuckled.

"Why do you think he's your boyfriend?" Chaz asked

"Because I haven't got a text back from him nor he will answer my calls, so um we're probably not together anymore because he won't confirm our relationship status so yeah. If that made sense" Nicole laughed.

"Nicole? You got something on your face!!!" Alfredo said.

"What?" She said

"Wait I'll get it off" he said
And put mustard on her face.
He smirked
"Oh my god Alfredo!!" She did the same thing, and they both laughed.

-NICOLE'S POV-
I went to my room and sat there, I texted Justin a long paragraph.
Hoping and praying he would reply.
And luckily he did.

[J = Justin] {N = Nicole}

J- Nicole can we talk?
N- ok.
J- meet me outside, let's go for a walk.
N- ok.

I put on my Adidas pullover sweater and shoes and went outside and saw Justin.
When I saw him I felt butterflies.
I sightly smiled and walked over to him.
"Hey." Justin said
"Hi." I said
"Let's go" he said and I nodded.
We started walking and silence filled between us.
I tried multiple times to talk, but everytime my mouth opens nothing comes out.

"Are we over?" I finally said.

He stopped and sighed
He didn't look at me.

"N-n- I-I um idk." He replied.

I just looked down, and kept walking thinking we are over...

"Nicole, I don't want us to be over, I want to be with you, I wanna kiss you, I wanna hug you, I wanna take you on walks and dates. I wanna make you happy." He said with heart.
I looked at him. My heart melted.

"Me too Justin. Me too." I replied.
Sightly smiled.

He leaned in and I did too.
We kissed. My stomach had a lot of butterflies, I smiled in between the kiss, he did to. I felt Sparks.
We pulled away, catching out breathes.
He smiled & I smiled too.
Our first kiss together. Oh my god I couldn't stop smiling.
We walked back home, he had his arms around my waist as we walked.
We talked and talked and laughed.
I finally made it home, and we said good bye. I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"That's all?" Justin pouted
I laughed and said "bye Justin."
I went inside and went to bed smiling.

****

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

283 40 21