The Three Cats || VMinKook

By daechimta

"So, you guys are my kittens who have turned into human beings?" I asked. They looked at the floor and nodded... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE‼️NOTICE‼️
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE END

Chapter 8

1.5K 87 3
By daechimta

I walked back to my desk with an idiotic smile on my face.

I felt delusional. The grumpy and egg headed Namjoon asked me out?

An unknown feeling stirred up in my body.

Wait a minute. Do I like him?

No no. I shook my head as I sat down at my desk.That couldn't be.

"Are you okay?" A voice snapped me back to reality.

"Huh?" I turned my head and saw Yeonjun,my coworker asked me, a glint of worry on his face.

I smiled.

"I'm okay. Thanks." I breathed out.

"Oh okay then." He scratched the back hof his neck and and started working again.

At 7:00 PM:(Almost closing time)

I felt my phone buzzing.

Incoming Call: Home Landline.

What? I furrowed my eyebrows. Who would call- oh. Maybe Yoongi.

I picked up the call and was greeted with a VERY loud voice.

"Noonaaaaaa." It was Taehyung. His voice was whiny but very cute,laced with huskiness.

"Yes Tae?" I asked,chuckling.

"Yoongi hyung is very boring. He keeps on falling asleep in the middle of everything." He continued.

I let out a giggle. Typical Yoongi.

"Hmm,Tae,do one thing. Pinch his nipples when he falls asleep. That way,he will stay awake." I told him.

"Wha-okay. Gotta go. Jimin is calling meeeee. Byeeeee." He said.

"Bye Tae-"

"Oh and Noona please come back soon. It's not fun without you here." He said.

"Aww,okay I'll be there as soon as possible." I said and cut the phone.

"Boyfriend?" A deep voice behind me spoke,causing me to flinch in my seat.

I turned around and saw Namjoon. He had two mugs of coffee in his hands, his eyebrows slightly scrunched with a look of disapprovement.

I shook my head vigorously.

"No Mr.Kim. Just a friend." I said.

"Well,that's good." He said,handing me one of the mugs,sitting in the seat next to me.

"So Yura,I want to get to know you more." He smiled,showing his heart throbbing dimples.

"Me?" I asked,my voice squeaking a little.

"Mhmm." He nodded.

"Oh that-" I was abruptly interrupted by my phone ringing.

It was Yoongi. "Excuse me." I whispered to Namjoon and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Noonaaaaaaaaa,why aren't you home yet?" It was Jungkook's  voice.

I chuckled.

"Noona has some work to do Kook.I will try to be there as soon as possible." I said.

"Okayyyyy." He huffed and I swear I could feel him pout as he cut the call.

I again faced Namjoon who was doing something on his phone.

I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He jerked his head up to look at me.

"Namjoon,I should be going now." I said,grabbing my bag.

"Uh let me give you a ride home." He said,smiling.

No. I couldn't risk it.

"No it's fine Namjoon. I can go home by myself." I assured him and he smiled at me.

"Okay,but as soon as you reach home,give me a call okay?" He said and I nodded,smiling.

"Bye." I waved at him and walked out of the office.

[A/N:A big story is going to be revealed in the next chapter.]

I know this chapter was shitty,but please bear with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.8K 32
Seong Maria has lived every day of her life the same: dress up, play her dad's precious doll, and pretend to be the good girl everyone expects her to...
734K 30.3K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
83K 2.4K 50
"What are you doing." I said in slight pain "You said you don't wanna be treated like a little girl, right? Then I'll treat you like a woman. This me...
138K 5K 45
"What the hell?" "Ah, ah, ah, that's 11,313 won for the jar, Kitten. Unless you want to be punished." They've been together since they're second year...