To Heal A Lonely Heart

By killjoy_assbutt

When the White Wolf is hired to kill a rogue witch, he goes for it - at first. Coin is coin, after all, and f... More

Witch!
The Witcher
Early Mornings
Freedom
A New Life
Fangs and Black Eyes
Broken
A Good Man
Confession
Blood
Healing
The Devil of Posada
O' Valley of Plenty
Scars
Call Me A Bitch Again, I Dare You!
Tossed Coins and Steaming Baths
Not One Quiet Day
Potions Of Sage
You're The One Who Could Have Died!
Not The Wedding Night I Had In Mind
Stupid Curse
Not A Vukodlak
Lies, Secrets And Curses
Two Curses Lifted in one Night
Monsters and Money
Make This House a Home
Home
Like Our First Meeting
Something Is Missing
You'd Be A Great Father
The Sisters Of Melitele
I've Missed You, My Love
Every Time You Leave
Please Stay, My Friend
Please Don't Tell Me It's The Bard!
He's Our Guest
I Had A Dream of us Having A Daughter
I'll Come Back To You As Soon As I Can
The Goddess' Gift
Coming Home To A Very Special Surprise
Advantages Of Elven Blood
I Can't Wait To Meet Them
Summer Heat And ... Another Kind Of Heat
Who's More Reckless?
Back To The 'Other Kind Of Heat'
Peace, Interrupted
Aard The Bard
Not All Tears Are Evil
First Kicks
It's Happening
Complications
The Wolf And His Pup
Our Little Fox
First Day With The Little Fox
It Caught Up With Us
Royalty Is Best Taken In Small Doses
Not A Boring Banquet
The Law of Surprise
Reckless Decision
Maybe It Was Fate
Are You Fucking Sorry?!
Peace, Fully Restored
You're My Favourite Place
Nightmares
Had To Let Him Go
Forgive Me
It's Getting Better
Bedtime
Moonbathed
A Baking Witcher?
This Isn't Kaer Morhen
Nightly Visit
Crimson Lips and Poisoned Smiles
I Want To Help Her
Keep You Safe Tonight
Caught
Are They Too Young?
You Need Someone To Watch Your Back
On The Road Again
Witcher Wanted
Graverobber

The Calm Before The Storm

1.2K 34 0
By killjoy_assbutt

I woke with the first sunlight, groaning at the discomfort of the night, a root having poked in my side the entire time.

"Morning," Geralt chuckled, and I groaned again, slowly starting to sit up, "Slept well?" I shot him a glare, shaking my head and then wincing when my neck protested. "Ohh, darling," Geralt cooed, holding his arms out. He knew that if he kept mocking me, I would be pissed the whole day. Tiredly, I slumped into his arms, sighing when he massaged the sore spots.

"Morning," I finally muttered, "How many more graves did that thing...?"

"Three, then it went back into the crypt. It's limping on the left foot. Should be an easy kill. Quite old, but very hungry," Geralt filled me in while we packed up our camp. When we emerged from the scrub, I squinted at the light of the rising sun, still too bright after a night spent in the total darkness of being wrapped up in the witcher's arms.

Hand in hand, we made our way back to town. I had tried to take my bag from Geralt multiple times, but he refused. He ended up grabbing my hand tightly, so I couldn't try anymore, insisting that I shouldn't carry the heavy bags after having slept badly. That he hadn't slept at all didn't seem to matter. We got Roach and Shadow from the stables at the town hall and brought them over to the inn's stables instead.

"Let's get some breakfast, a bath and then some sleep, hm?" Geralt murmured on our way there.

"Sounds perfect," I agreed, "But gimme my bag now!"

Chuckling, he finally gave in.

We entered the empty tavern, the innkeeper greeting us friendly as we sat down at the bar.

"What can I get ye, Witcher?" he asked.

"Some bread and cheese," he answered for the two of us.

"And a room," I added, "Oh, and our horses are in the stables."

"They will be staying there for free."

"Thank you," I mumbled surprised, nibbling on a piece of fresh bread, having to hold back a moan as it was still warm. You rarely were allowed this luxury at an inn, not when witchers were still looked on badly.

"Tis nothing. My boy... he fell victim to the creature. It's the least I can do. You will make it pay for what it has done to us? Will you, Witcher?"

"I'll do what I have to, to stop it from terrorizing your town, no more, no less," Geralt spoke in his deep, rumbling voice.

"We appreciate that, Witcher. We truly do," the innkeeper continued, "You spent the night there, haven't you?"

"We have," my husband nodded, taking a bite from his bread, "The creature you're dealing with; a Graveir. This one is old. I'll go back tonight, and put an end to this."

"Thank you, Witcher."

"It's the job," he shrugged. And then the innkeeper let us be, to finish our breakfast in silence. My mood was still sour from the little amount of sleep I had gotten, that it was bad made it worse. I couldn't imagine how it had been on Geralt, but he kept it together quite well.

We finished eating and went up to our room. I filled the bath while Geralt shed of his armour, the heavy leather falling to the ground with a thud. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I stared at the few bubbles floating on the water's surface, popping one after the other.

"What's on your mind, my love?" he asked softly, resting his chin on my shoulder, "Is it about Crevan?"

"No," I shook my head, then sighed, "It's about the Graveir. It made me think just... You're never really safe in this world, not even after you're dead. I mean, I knew that there were monsters that lived off rotting corpses, but this is the first time I had seen it... It just... It hit me, you know?"

Geralt pressed his lips to my temple and just kept them there for a moment. "Yeah, I felt the same when I hunted my first ghoul," he chuckled against my skin, "I was so young back then; barely a year out of Kaer Morhen."

"Mhh, I wish I could have seen you," I laughed, my mood lifted at the thought of this burly man being leaner and baby-faced.

"To see a single ghoul almost get the better of me? I doubt that," he smiled, "Now come on before the water gets cold, hm?"

I nodded and smiled as he let go and stood next to me instead, tugging his tunic out of his trousers. "I have to get a few things first, but you go in," I breathed in a soft voice, making him turn to look at me, slight confusion written over his handsome features.

"What things?"

"Towels, maybe," I laughed, "Soap, a rag; oh and you definitely need to shave." With a teasing smile, I ran my finger along his jaw, the stubble having grown out a lot since we left home.

"But hurry," Geralt grunted a chuckle and I flitted off to my bag, retrieving said things and then went over to my husband's bag to get his shaving gear as well. Once I had everything, I turned, just in time to see the witcher climb into the tub, bared in all his glory – a sight that still stole my breath every time I saw him.

I bit my lip as I sauntered over, setting the stuff down on a stool. Of course Geralt caught on to what I was doing, a glint in his mesmerizing golden eyes giving him away, even if he pretended to just wanting to enjoy the bath. Slowly, I loosened my corset and slipped out of it, throwing it across the room to land on the bed.

"Don't start something you can't finish, love," the witcher warned, but I just smiled.

"Oh, but I'm planning to finish it," I purred as I kicked off my boots, turned and shoved them away. I could hear a shift in his breathing, becoming slightly quicker as I bent over and started sliding my breeches over the curve of my behind, revealing to bare skin underneath.

"Oh you little minx," Geralt groaned and I stood up straight, kicking off the trousers while I turned.

"Like what you see, minne?"

"You're a fucking tease, you know that, right?" he muttered while reaching out to take off my blouse, but I quickly jumped back.

"Uh, uh, uh. Patience, Witcher."

Geralt let out a groan of frustration and I grinned, finally discarding of my blouse. With a sigh, I step into the tub, the hot water feeling heavenly against my sore muscles. I was about to lower myself to sit with my back towards Geralt, when he grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"Oh no, love, you want to finish what you started, remember?" he growled when he pulled me to straddle his thick thighs, his member standing alert, hard and pulsing against his lower abdomen, and now also against mine.

"Mhh, how could I forget?" I hummed, reaching below the water's surface to stroke him gently. He jerked between my fingers, stirring to live with the promise of being wrapped in my silken walls once again. A hunger awoke within me, burning through my core, but I wasn't quite done teasing him yet.

But apparently, my husband was. He grabbed me by the neck with one hand, by the hip with the other, bringing my mouth to his while he lifted me to kneel up.

"You know how much I hate being teased," he growled against my lips and I grinned, capturing his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged gently.

"And you know how much I love teasing you, minne," I retorted, grinning.

With a low grunt, Geralt pushed me down, slowly, aware of his size and how long it had been since he had last entered me. A gasp left my lips as I felt him stretch me out and my hands came up to clutch his shoulders.

"You seem to forget, though, that I always make you pay for it," he whispered into my ear huskily before nibbling on the tender skin beneath.

"Maybe, that is what I want?" I purred in return and let out a yelp when Geralt pushed his hips up while holding mine down, bottoming out at once. I clenched hard around him, my walls slowly reacquainting with the stretch of the hefty cock inside me. And then we just sat there for a moment, heavy breath mingling. A twinge of pain ripped through me when Geralt started moving, and of course he noticed and immediately halted, hand coming up to caress my cheek.

"Are you alright, my love?" he whispered concerned, and I nodded, biting my lip.

"It'... I'm fine. It's just been a while and you're... well, huge. But really, I'm fine, minne."

He said nothing, just guided my lips to his and claimed them slowly, slippery tongue gliding along the seam, asking for entrance. I didn't deny. He let his tongue invade my hot cavern, stroking against my tongue expertly, eliciting a deep sigh from me. As I relished in his taste and talents, I slowly began rocking my hips in his lap, a hum of pleasure escaping both of us. Geralt let his hand slide from my cheek to the side of my throat, thumb resting against my jaw, the other fingers digging their tips into my scalp.

Everything was slow as I rolled my hips into him, a hand coming to my lower back to support my movements. When I tried to pick up my pace, the hand stopped me.

"Let's keep it slow," Geralt murmured into my mouth, then resumed kissing me deeply.

It didn't take long for the coil in my belly to grow, too long since I felt him. And the ragged breathing coming from my husband told me he felt the same. Keeping the pace, I pressed myself further down on him, taking every single inch of his length as we grinded our pelvises together. Deep sighs and the gentle sloshing of the water was all that was heard in the room. There was no need for words, telling one another how good we felt; we were one. The soft touches and our deep kisses told the other how we felt.

I felt Geralt swell within me, his hips bucking slightly as his cock twitched with the nearing of his high. I too was close, the coil in my belly burning, threatening to snap. Still, we kept the pace slow. My fingers slid into Geralt's hair, tugging gently as his lips wandered down my throat, leaving little marks behind. He nibbled and sucked on my collarbone, the hand that rested on my cheek moving to knead my aching breast.

"Minne," I sighed as my walls fluttered around him, and a second later the coil inside me snapped, my core clenching hard around Geralt, throwing him over the edge as well. I felt him spill himself deep inside me, his seed coating my walls, an invisible mark that I was his for only to two of us to know. We came with breathy groans of each other's names, rocking our bodies together to prolong this intense and intimate moment.

Once I was completely spent, I let myself collapse against his chest. Geralt chuckled and stroked my back as I tried to catch my breath. For a while, we just sat there wordlessly, basking in our bliss and the presence of each other. I felt his seed wallow inside me and a thought hit me.

"What if we had another child?" I asked quietly.

"Do you want another?" Geralt asked back, voice gentle.

"I don't know... But what if it happened?"

"Guess then we don't have another choice, do we?"

I shook my head against his shoulder. "Guess we don't. But I bet Crevan would be over the moon if we told him he'd be a big brother," I smiled.

Geralt chuckled at that, "He would. But do you think you could deal with him and a baby? Because this time, I won't be able to stay."

"No, I know," I sighed, "It was just a thought, though. I don't know if we'd even manage to make another. Remember, it took us six year of trying till we had Crevan?"

"Yeah, I know. But why did you ask, then?"

I blushed a little at Geralt's question, giggling I answered, "'Cos I can feel you inside me."

"And your first thought was that my seed could take?" Geralt chuckled teasingly.

I pulled back and pouted at him. "Yeah, that's usually what happens if a man comes inside a woman, you know."

"I am joking, my love," he smiled and cupped my face in his large, warm hands, "Come on, let's get washed up, hm?"

I nodded the best as I could and rose on my knees, making him slip out of me. Immediately, the milky liquid tinted the water and I laughed, watching my husband stare with fascination as his seed seeped into the bathwater.

"Like what you see?" I giggled and his eyes snapped to mine with a proud smile.

"Definitely. I was just reminded that you are mine, Nienna. My beautiful wife."

"Oh? You don't see that when we're at home? When I take care of your son? When I wash your clothes?" My voice was accusing, but my grin was teasing.

"Not like in moments like this," he grinned back, "Don't get this wrong, Crevan is my world, but sometimes I miss not having to care about where I fuck you."

"Mhh, yeah, I miss that too, not gonna lie," I laughed and then lowered my eyes back to the water, tinged with our mixed fluids.

"Let's get out," Geralt suggested, but I shook my head.

"We haven't washed, and you haven't shaved," I argued while holding my hand out above the water, the white shadow disappearing. We washed up quickly, not without the occasional teasing. Once we were done, I let Geralt soak in the tub some more while I got out and shaved that damned beard.

Don't get me wrong, I loved his stubble and its scratch on my skin. I preferred it to him being completely clean-shaven, but the beginning of a beard... whenever we touched it left my skin uncomfortably raw.

He relaxed against the tub while I let the sharp knife run along his soaped jaw. In all honesty, little things like this made my heart swell with adoration for my man. As a witcher, he was used to not being able to trust anyone. He was used to violence and hatred. The fact that he trusted me enough to let me do a task like the one at hand, his vulnerable throat exposed like this, was more special to me than a thousand love-confessions.

Once done, Geralt climbed out of the bathtub, dried off and went straight to bed, where I gladly joined him, nuzzling up in his arms and chest, basking in his warmth and gentle touch.

"If I asked you to stay here tonight..." he started.

"You should know that I would say no," I finished, determined not to let him face the Graveir alone. It might be old, but it's still very strong and at least twice the size of the witcher. There is no way in hell I would let him go alone.

"I feared you'd say that," Geralt sighed but left it at that, "Just promise you'll stay back and only step in when I tell you to. You'll do exactly as I say, understood?"

"Yes, I understand. And I promise, Geralt, I'll do as you say. As long as you promise not to wait till the last moment to say you need help."

"Alright, I promise. And now, sleep. Tonight will be a long night."

With that, Geralt closed his eyes and within minutes, his soft filled the room. Running my hand up and down his broad chest gently, the feel of his slow, steady breath and heartbeat against my fingertips soothing me into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 459 29
[post-Blood and Wine] After the witcher let him go, Dettlaff fled Toussaint and the dead woman who tore him to pieces. He intended to stay far from m...
4.5K 190 7
Life as a scribe post-graduation at Oxenfurt Academy is a good one. When your old friend Jaskier comes looking for somewhere to spend the winter, you...
156 2 2
Count Julian Pankratz, a chronically ill man who has more love than he knows what to do with with his short life. That was until he met his new nurse...
24.2K 658 21
Geralt of Rivia comes across a small town with a bit of a monster problem. But when things go horribly wrong he comes across a woman who was supposed...