Aas-e-Ishq (Hope Of Love)

By Nabihaali263

Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual... More

Chapter 1
Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Thank you Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
Ahmerβ™‘Safiya
Hamzaβ™‘Zara
Pasban-e-Marasim
Aliβ™‘Ramsha (1)
Talab-e-Ishq
Preview
SPIRITUAL FANFICTION CONTEST
Mahv-e-Hairat
One year!😱
Musawat

Chapter 15

14.5K 733 95
By Nabihaali263

I am back with an early update. Hope you enjoy.

Happy reading.

×××××××

Haldi function was arranged in Garden of the Mansion. Arrangements were done. Girls were getting ready.

"Ahmer jao jakar ladkiyo ko bulakar lao. Kitni der lagayenge tayar hone me. Time nikla ja raha hai." Sumayya told to Ahmer who was sitting tiredly scrolling through his phone on one of the chairs in the beautifully decorated garden.

He got up mumbling under his breath. "Aj itna time le rahe hai ye log to pata nhi baraat k din kya karege."

He entered the living room still in his phone when he saw her coming downstairs.
Safiya was descending down the stairs while her focus was on braclet she was trying to tie. She was looking magnificient in yellow colored garara with pink top.

Ahmer was enchanted by her. It was the first time that Ahmer Jahangir was mesmerized by someone. Even after living with each other since childhood he didn't noticed her in this way. He was still in his trance when she came busy with her braclet and colloided with him. He came back to his senses. She was about to fall when his hands automatically went to her back to stop her from falling.

Safiya looked at the intruder. A scowl formed on her face at once turned to fury when she saw who it was.

"Dekh kar nhi chal sakte ap?" She shouted on him.

Ahmer's expression changed in a second.
"Ooo hello. Tum andhi ban kar chal rahi thi."

"Ha to ap to dekh rahe the na awaz de dete." She put full blame on him. Ahmer went in deep thoughts. Was he that engulfed in her that he didn't saw her coming.

"Tum kyu hath par dekh kar chal rahi thi?" He won't sit back in this fight.

It was normal for them. They were always fighting. No matter what the matter is they would always run for each others neck. Pranking each other and then taking revenge was like their part of routine.

"Chodiye hame." Safiya came to her senses and realising their position she felt a shiver ran down her spine. He at once made her straight and retreated his hands back.

Shaking the feeling away she looked at her braclet again.
"Ek to yeh band hone ko tayar nhi hai. Upar se ap. Apse to baat karna hi bekaar hai."

Ahmer got more furious on this.
"Ha to mat karo baat. Mujhe bhi koi shok nhi hai tumse baat karne ka. Lao ye idhar." He took the braclet from her hand and started tying it pulling her more towards him in the process.

Safiya got nervous at their proximity. It was the first time she was this close to him. Her heart was beating fast. She could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach. She could feel his breath on her hand making goosebumps to rise all over her body. She looked at his face. A deep scowl was formed making his jawline more prominant. His sharp nose. His dark brows. His hair. She soo wanted to move her hands in his soft curls.

She came back to her senses when he smiled and dropped her hand.
"Done." He than looked at her who was standing soo close to him. His lips was just an inch away from her nose.
He came to real world when she stepped back and ran out towards the garden. He was shocked at himself. How can he get affected by her. She was just a girl who loves to fight with him.

Shaking his thoughts away he stepped towards stairs wanting to complete the given task. Unknowingly the seed of love was sown deep in their hearts.

××××××××××××

"Hoor kitchen se haldi ki plate le ao." Rukhsar said to Hoor as she was the only one standing near her.

"Ji aunty." She said and went inside.

It has been a week since she was bound to someone. She was still not over the fact that she has to spend her entire life with some stranger.

She reached the kitchen and started decorating the plate with rose petals with haldi bowl in middle. She was fully focused on her work when someone coughed a little to gain her attention.

She turned around to see Zaydan standing there in his full glory. He was looking extravagant in forest green kurta and salwar.

Zaydan looked at her who was looking earthreal in yellow garara and kurta of the same color he was wearing.

Clearing his throat he gathered the courage which crumbled down after seeing her.
"Mai apse kuch baat karna chahta hu. Function khatam hue bad mai terrace par apka intezar karunga." He informed her.

"Apko kyu lagta hai ham aayege?" Hoor asked not wanting to repeat what happened 3 years back.

His back stiffened at her question.
"Mai apse akhri baar baat karna chahta hu. Iske baad mai apko kabhi disturb nhi karunga. Bas jo shuru kiya tha wo khatam karna hai." Saying he didn't wait for her reply and disappeared.

Hoor was looking at where he was standing a while ago. Sighing she took haldi and went outside.

×××××××××

Mirha was sitting on the beautifully decorated swing for performing ritual. Starting from elders they started coming and doing the rituals. As it was ladies funtion, males were not allowed but boys being boys forcefully came in saying they wanted to see what type of 'fun' girls have.

Naimal was burning in jealousy seeing Hoor looking among them. She was now regretting her desicion of not getting matching dresses like all girls. She looked at Hoor who was now posing for group photoshoot and she wasn't among them because she was expelled from their by camera man as she was looking like an "outsider" in different dress.

Fajar secretly took haldi in both of her hands and went behind her twin brothers. Casually standing between them she looked here & there to find something to distract them. Just on time she saw Zaydan & Ibrahim making there way inside to perform ritual.

"Ibrahim bhaiiii." Not wanting to face the consequences of calling Zaydan she called Ibrahim.

Ibrahim looked at her turning around. She was looking like a fairy in yellow garara & dark blue top. He took a step towards her.

Fajar tangled her both hands in her brothers, haldi still in her fists.
"Hmari pic to lede." She gestured him. Not having any camera around he took out his own mobile and started taking pictures.

Ahmed & Azhar was enjoying the photoshoot for free making different poses. Fajar at once took out her arms from the loop and smudged their faces with haldi. They looked shocked at her & looked at her at the same time whp was now vanished in thin air.

Her loud laughter resonated in the garden as they began to chase her. Hamza, Haider & Ali who saw the commotion came running to them with their hands full of haldi. Safiya and Ahmer soon joined them rubbing haldi to each other. They sat back breathing heavily with their faces full of haldi.

×××××××××

Hoor was sitting beside Mirha on stage. She was continuosly teasing Mirha by whispering in her ears. Startling at someone clearing throat she looked up to see Zaydan looking keenly at her. She moved back a little giving him some space to do the ritual. He bent down on Mirha to apply haldi. Hoor's senses got numb as his fragrance surrounded her for a second and next second he disappeared sparing her glance.

Hoor was now amusedly looking at their haldi fight. When she saw them looking at her with mischieve dancing in their eyes eyeing something among themselves she knew she was in trouble. She made a run for it but stopped when she saw 3 pairs of shoes in front of her. Looking up she saw Hamza, Haider & Ali with their arms folded on their chest. She turned to right for escape but Azhar was already standing their in the same position. She checked her luck turning left but Ahmer & Ahmed was standing there in the same position.

What a scene!

5 boys standing around her with same posture. She was feeling nervous now. She looked at them with pout but they didn't budged from their position. At last she turned around to only have Fajar & Safiya popped out of nowhere. It didn't took them a second to attack her with haldi.

Boys looked at the 3 girls playing haldi and laughed out loud. They didn't took part now as Hoor was also involved and she always keep a safe distance from them & they respected her privacy.

The two evil pairs of eyes burned in jealousy witnessing Hoor soo much close to them. Their mind now was running on marathon for destroying her more cruelly.

×××××××××

Ibrahim was standing with Haider as he was the lazy one & not wanting to attend any guest he stuck with him. He sighed as he heard her calling him bhai for upteenth time.

"Ibrahim Bhai." Calling him Fajar came towards him.

"Mujhe sari pics chahiye aj ki. Apne nikali thi na apke mobile me." She told him in one breath.

"Badle me mujhe kya milega?" Ibrahim raised a brow at her.

"Haiiiii. Ap...ap mujhse paise lege or wo bhi meri hi pics k liye?" She asked dramatically.

"Ha to? Itne mehnat se itne ache pics nikale hai maine. Dekho zara." He took out his phone & showed her pictures in which only she was focused. "Dekho zara kitni haseen lag rahi ho." His tongue slipped in a flow.

Fajar's head whipped towards him.

"Me...me..mera matlab hai maine photos li hai isliye itni achi lag rahi ho PICS me." He clarified himself by stressing on pics.

"Ham waise bhi ache dikhte hai! Btaiye kya chahiye apko badle me?" She arrogantly said and asked in return.

"Tumhara no." Ibrahim instantly asked not wanting to change her mind.

"Whaaaaat?" She confusedly asked.

"Tumhara no. Photos send karne k liye?"

"Ooooh ha lelijiye 74........"

Tu bhi kya sochti hai Fajar. Wo sirf photos send karne mang rahe hai no. Tu hi stupid hai. She mumbled to herself & went away.

"Ahmmmm". Ibrahim was still looking at the way she went away came to reality when Haider cleared his throat. Ibrahim looked at him his ears turning a shade of pink.

"Awww ap blush kar rahe hai. Kahi pyar shyar to nhi ho gaya meri behen se."
Haider exclaimed like a child.

Ibrahim's eyes widen like saucers at his statement.
"Shhh...chup karo. Aisi koi baat nhi hai." He said keeping his hand on his mouth so he couldn't speak further rather loudly.

"Achaa jiii...?" Haider screeched like a girl teasing him.

"Aisi koi baat nhi hai Haider. Jao or jakar dekho khane me kya hai." Ibrahim successfully tried to divert his mind.

×××××××××

"Ap kyu itna bathti hai jab apke kamar me dard hai. Abhi shadi baki hai. Ap abhi se thak jayegi to shadi me enjoy kaise karegi?" Safiya was scolding Shahana begum on their way to her room.

"Areee mai thaki nhi bas...thoda dard ho raha hai kamar me."
She replied making a face.

"Jo bhi ho Dadijan ap itni der se baithi rahi. Mujhe awaz dedeti mai apko le ati yha." She said making her lay on bed. "Ap yha rest kare mai apka khana le kar ati hu."

She ran to kitchen to bring her home cooked food. She was about to turn when she felt someone standing really close to her. Her mind became numb as the very familiar scent from evening incident engulfed her again. Knowing he was standing close to her she didn't turned around because if she will their bodies will definitely touch each other.

Seeing her gone statue at his presence Ahmer began to do the work for which he was searching her. He brought his hands infront of her and rubbed haldi on her cheeks from either side. Safiya closed her eyes at the sensation he was making her feel for the first time. His hands were rubbing her cheeks painfully slow making her blush profusely.

"Bhot khubsurat lag rahi ho..." He whispered in her ear from behind and went away.

Safiya greeted the real world when his scent disappeared from around her. It was the first time she was feeling like this. It was the first time he had called her beautiful otherwise it would be words like chudail, moti, magarmach, and the list goes on. How can she not feel this weird sensations than. Shaking her thoughts away she made her way to Dadijan's room to feed her before she sleeps.

×××××××××

Hooriya was enjoying with her cousins as they had came to attend the wedding. She was quite close to them as they were mostly girls. A pair of eyes was always secured on her knowing very well whom that would be she ignored it royally.

"Waaah bhai kisine to matching matching dress pehna hai." Ramsha her uncle's daughter teased her eyeing between Zaydan & her.

"Kaisi baate karrahe hai Ramsha." She irritatingly said not wanting to think more about him than she already was.

"Aree sach me. Bilkul same color hai." Sadaf also joined the conversation who was her other khala's daughter.

"Ap log ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai. Pata hai naaa hmara rishta ho gaya hai fir kyu aisi baate kar rahe hai?" She angrily gritted her teeth.

"Ha pata hai. Lekin tumhe wo Shehry hi mila tha rishta karne k liye?" Ramsha made a face on the name.

"Kon Shehry?" She confusedly asked because as far as she remembers their was only one Shehry which her father knew very well.

"Jisse tumhara rishta hua hai tumhare "Boss" ka beta." Sadaf said slapping her head on her cousin's stupidity.

"Kyaaaa me...mera rishta Shehry se..." Hoor didn't knew how to react at the sudden information. She surely didn't knew who she was engaged to but Shehry? Not in het wildest dream she had thought about him as her husband. He was the biggest flirt she had ever met.

"Or nahi to kya. Usse acha to ye Fajar ka cousin hai. Dekho kab se dekhe ja raha hai tumhe." Hoor looked at him and of course he was looking at her. She averted her gaze not wanting to torture herself more.

"Bakwas na kiya kare ap dono." She scolded them furiously and ran inside hiding her tears.

She entered her room and saw Haniya with already dozed off Hadi in her lap. Haniya's eyes widened looking at Hoor. She carefully kept Hadi on bed and came towards her who now slid down the door on floor.

"Hoor...kya hua hai." Haniya lovingly cupped her sister's cheeks.

Hoor looked at her sister with red eyes. "Hmara rishta kisse hua hai aapi?" She directly asked her.

Haniya got alert at sudden question.
"Shehry se Hoor. Kyu? Tumhe Ammi-Abbu ne nhi bataya."

"Hmne unse poocha hi nhi." She said with hoarse voice.

"Tumhe nhi karni usse shadi?" Haniya again asked her.

"Wo bhot bada flirt hai aapi. Ham jante hai use. Office me 1 ladki aisi nhi hogi jisse usne flirt na kiya ho. Chahe wo koi bhi ladki ho. Har hafte uski koi na koi nayi girlfriend hoti hai." Hoor elaborated his "qualities" to her sister.

"Whaaaat????" Haniya couldn't able to take the information. "Mai abhi Ammi-Abbu se jakar baat karugi. Wo aise kaise koi bhi ladke se tumhara rishta kar sakte hai." She got up furiously but Hoor held her hand.

"Nhi aapi. Abbu bhot khush hai is rishte se. Or abhi shadi ka mahol hai. Ham nhi chahte unka mood kharab ho jaye hmari wajah se."

"Lekin Hoor..."

"Nhi aapi hm shadi k baad baat karege is matter par." She said and got up wiping her tears.

××××××××

Author's note:

Did you like an early update?

Any thoughts about what will happen?

Do you like Safiya & Ahmer?

"Zahoor" I thought this shipname for our Zaydan & Hooriya. Comment your thoughts about it. And please suggest another name if u don't like it.

Follow me if u like my story.

Vote, comment & share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 22.1K 53
Mehr-o-Mah (مہر و ماہ) - The sun and the moon A collection of short stories filled with love, spice, drama and a roller coa...
16.6K 596 10
[ 𝗧π—₯π—˜π—˜π—–π—› 𝗫 π—™π—˜π— ! 𝗒𝗖 ] ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’. 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‘π’π’˜π’†π’“...
14.4K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
394K 15.5K 10
Its a sweet romance AARAV SINGH RATHORE He is known for his coldness in the whole university .girls fall at his feet and he doesnt even bother to tak...