STRAWBERRIES & CIGARETTES

By dreamquisite

❝Remember when we first met? You said, light my cigarette❞ ▂ ❗ viewer discretion is advised includes: explici... More

NOTICE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16

8.2K 314 65
By dreamquisite

Nine.. ten..

"How many more disappointments are you planning to give us, you useless, useless child?"

Ten seconds. That's ten seconds until a woman called a mother burst.

A small, bitter smile only stretched on Chenle's lips as he looked at his mother again.

Contradicting her bright, shining jewelry is a deep frown and furrowed brows on her face, as she looked at him like he's the most worthless and a great mistake.

He only locked his hands inside his jean pockets—not to look disrespectful, but to stop himself from going berserk.

As much as he hates this family, hurting them is the least on his list.

It was funny that they never hesitated to get physical with him.

"Tell me, child. What are you really planning for yourself, hm? Get drunk? Get laid?"

"That's offensive, mom. It's like you never bragged me with your friends for being smart and a strong candidate for the business", he smirks. "Or is it only for show?"

"What's that brain for if you resist understanding? Without the business growing, you would never even go to college!"

"Why does it sound like you're regretting wasting a single cent for me? Also, is it the parents' responsibility to provide basic needs? Education? Why does it sound like a favor? Clothing me so you can guilt-trip anytime like I'm in a fucking dress-up?"

"You don't question our capability of raising you, Zhong Chenle. And you have one job!"

"When did marriage become a job? I understand that you need a strong foundation for the business to run longer, but I'm sure you can do it without forcing two people to tie the knot! What's with you and this cliché arrangement of marriages that no one ever liked?"

"Kim Hyerin is the closest that you can get along with."

"The lady has a boyfriend, my god, mom! And we both called it off so easily, she said so herself. I'm not her type. She's not trading the guy for anything. Didn't you run a background check on her? Oh, you did. But you don't care."

"I'll have your father discipline you."

"Go on. Even if you send the whole family, go. But know this, mom, even if there comes a time that I get forced, you won't receive anything good from me. That'll be another hell for you. You know what? Why won't I find a bride myself? Someone you would never dare to set me up with?"

"Don't turn your back on me, child!"

"You turned your back on me first for a very long time, mother. Why would I keep facing you?"

🚬 🚬 🚬

"How are you and Mark?", the old woman asks. "Have you spoken about the wedding plans?"

Harae glanced at her dad first, who signaled her to relax, and then back to her grandma, who's sipping tea.

"Not yet", she answers. "I haven't said yes."

That pricked the woman's ears, snapping at the young girl. She scoffed and looked at the man.

"I told you to teach your daughter well. She's becoming a lot like her mother."

"Mama, not now", Hiro calmly said. "Hana Rae is growing up fine."

"Fine? You should use that word for Audria", she said, looking at Harae. "She's a lot influenced outside the house."

Harae flashed a fake smile. "I'm sorry, do you mean I grew up wrong because I'm not living in our house? Isn't it because you personally said that you don't want me there? Said my dad is like adopting a street dog, if I clearly remember."

"No manners", she said, clearing her throat. "It's embarrassing to send her to the Lees, son."

"Send me? Now I'm like the most wanted serial killer", Harae chuckles. "I'm sorry, Madame Yoon; I sincerely think that you can't sew me based on your puppet preference. I was most influenced in an environment where my half-cousin is like my biological brother and my best friends are like my own family. And it's funny how you address me with no manners when your attitude is much the same. You think you can dress us how you want; you're not even God."

"Imbecile!"

"That's me. You can add a bitch next to it too if you want", Harae flashed a sweet smile.

"You deal with her!", the woman looked at Hiro. "I'm not dropping the arrangement with the Lees. We will meet them sooner; now don't embarrass me and the family!"

"I'll talk to her, ma."

"Discipline her; do everything you must. That's the only good thing that she can contribute to this family."

Harae looked away.

Don't cry. You're not a little girl. You're not weak.

"She's away", Hiro sighs.

She can feel the man nearing her, but she refuses to look at him.

"Hana Rae.."

"I'll see myself out; don't bother to send someone to drive me."

"I can drive you home."

"No", she firmly said, "I'll go."

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I can't take care of you properly", he cries.

Harae was surprised as he kneeled in front of her, clutching her hands as his voice trembled.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"I don't need it", Harae gritted her teeth. "I hope mom is here. I hope I just followed her."

"I loved her so much, Hana Rae. If she's here, if she's still here..."

"Don't act like you were a better father for me. My friends practically raised me", She yanked his hold and stood up. "Don't worry, dad, I will put my best face in front of the Lees. Mark is a good friend anyway. You don't have to do something stupid."

🚬 !!! 🚬

"You're here", she says.

Chenle raised his head, and his eyes immediately met hers. He lightly chuckled and offered a glass.

Harae sat in front of him and took a sip right after he poured it in.

It was pure silence between them, contradicting the mood around them. The bass is madly loud, but their mouths only open to drink and smoke.

They sighed at the same time, noticed, and then laughed.

It was the only time they saw each other smile that day.

"We're not talking about it, right?", Harae asks, and he shakes his head.

"You want to distress?"

Harae nodded without hesitation.

The next second they knew, they were already pressed into one body, enjoying noises bouncing inside the room.

All his pent-up emotions are heavily reliant on how he treats her. Fast, hard, and maddening.

Harae never controlled herself and laid her body out for him to use. Desperation is also visible in the way she holds him and kisses him.

"Fuck them", Chenle mumbled as he thrust faster. "Like they were there when I needed them."

"Like they raised me", Harae laughed. "Fuck, I hate them."

"Yeah? Look at us. Horny and useless."

"Bunch of tearaways", she curses as she feels tears falling continuously. "But still, it hurts."

Chenle kisses her tears away, and his pace starts to get slower. He pecked at her lips and asked, "Still with me?"

Harae nodded, sobbing as she buried her face on his neck. "F-fuck me. Just fuck me."

"It's what I do good", he only replies before turning her over in all fours and fucking her from behind.

They lasted for another three rounds before the heavy emotions slipped off, as well as their energy dying.

This day is just so exhausting.

"Do you want to go home?", he asks as they comfortably lay on the bathtub, Harae laying between his legs.

"Can I sleep here?"

"We spent nights here a few times; what do you mean?"

She let out a small chuckle and closed her eyes, her head laying on his chest. "I'm tired."

"Sleep"

"I need to wash up."

"I'll do it."

"No after"

"Shut up and just sleep, Hana Rae. I'll do it."

Harae didn't argue and just let him. She gave in and went to sleep for a few moments.

babies :(( and the first aftercare O___O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.6K 32
❝Run when you can, sweetheart❞ He's the danger but his fire is a soft cloth of embrace around her. ▂ ❗️ viewer discretion is advised may include: exp...
124K 4.5K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
RED By miss pearl

Fanfiction

205K 10.6K 42
❝And I can see the sirens on his eyes, the poison on his lips, the burns of his touches, and yet I embraced him like a saint, ignoring how his fire i...
33.7K 1.5K 29
❝Keep stealing my attention, maybe I might give it to you more than you want.❞ Nothing is more of a distraction than the sight of her needing eyes a...