๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž. eren jaeger

By _xingqiiuu

"๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ, ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ?" . who knew that accidentally losing his daughter in a sm... More

๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š.
heads up!
o.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii | r18
a/n
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi | r18
รธ.
๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง.

ix

19.8K 840 4.9K
By _xingqiiuu

THE COLD AIR COMING from the ac's in the conference room was prohibiting you to focus on listening intently to the discussion all the while jotting down important notes for the minutes of the meeting. it was too cold for you to tolerate, even though you're wearing a blazer to match with your attire for today. the slightly heavy rain pouring outside wasn't even helping, making it two times colder now. how are these people able to tolerate such temperature? did they even put the ac's on high cool even under this weather?

you subtly clasped your hands together to, at least, feel a little warmth as you gripped the pen, letting it glide down on the surface of the paper which was placed on the desk in front of you. the exact time the meeting commenced, the complete date of today, the topics that were being discussed in this meeting and a few of its descriptions, the people who were invited and attended ー you wrote all those down. it was your job as the executive officer after all, despite it being a difficult task and, of course, tiring since, here you were, trying your very best to list down all the important stuff as accurate as possible.

you haven't even had the time to check your phone today since you basically overslept and had to rush all the way to work, even skipping the most important meal of the day as you basically sprinted all the way to the thirteenth floor in your stilettos.

"i believe that, that would, uhm, end our meeting for today. thank you very much," armin said, smiling warmly at everyone in the meeting room. you honestly felt relieved that the meeting had finally adjourned after what felt like years being surrounded by a very cold atmosphere, internally celebrating that you could finally exit this whole place.

soon enough, you kept all the stuff you've brought with you ー your phone, a pen, and a notebook where you've written almost everything that had been discussed in the conference that were of great significance. you stood there behind your chair as you patiently waited for armin to finish talking and shaking hands with a few businessmen.

a good few minutes later, the blonde soon approached you as you smiled at him. "ready to go, mr. arlert?" you asked him, a playful smile tugging on your lips as you turned to look at him.

"don't call me that, y/n. it's just us," he replied, laughing softly as you both walked side by side out the conference room.

now in the hallways of the building, you let out a deep breath, like you've held it in for hours now, "finally, i'm out of that hell," you muttered. "i couldn't understand how you could tolerate such cold temperature. the rain's a very big help, too," you added.

"it was cold, alright," armin started, "but, i've spent most of the time standing up from my seat and explaining and/or discussing the contents on the slides. so, i can't just allow the shivering air to take over."

you nodded in response. "right. but, you could, you know, have a choice to tell them to actually lower the thermostat," you brought up to the blonde beside you as his cerulean orbs were looking through your own. "b-but, u-uhm, that was j-just m-my opinion," you defended, immediately embarrassed for thinking out too loud.

armin just kindly nodded his head, "stop worrying too much, y/n. it's a lot nicer if we could just be casual around each other since we've been together," he paused, "u-uh, i mean, you've been working under trelra for 5 years, so it must quite be a routine by now," he said, blushing slightly at his choice of words seconds ago.

you acted as if you hadn't noticed at all to lessen the possibility of the heavy tension to intensify between you two. "hey, uhm, armin?" you called out to him.

"hm?"

"say, we catch up? like you know, lunch together today?" you suggested, completely forgetting about the deal you had made with eren last night.

he smiled at you before replying, "sure. why not?"

-

"yay! daddy, i'm so excited," kiana exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air as she kept smiling, sitting comfortably in the passenger's seat with the seat belt attached to her.

eren turned to look at his daughter for a moment, smiling as his eyes softened at the sight of the little girl filled with so much excitement just at the mention of the h/c-haired woman they'd be eating lunch with today. when kiana learned about it this morning before she was sent to school, she was all giddy and even suggested to just skip school just today since she really, really wanted to see you already. of course, eren had to disagree. school was important plus, what would his daughter do if she didn't attend to her classes? she'd be, maybe, disturbing her father if he went to work with her, waiting for time to pass and the clock to strike 12 noon.

the rain was still currently ongoing, but it wasn't as heavy as it was. the streets were filled with people under their respective umbrellas, walking under the rain as they walked to wherever they had to go to. kiana and eren were now headed to the building where trelra insurance can be found, deciding to just pick you up since you haven't replied to eren's messages since last night.

"kiana," eren called out to his daughter who immediately looked his way with a wide grin still plastered on her features, "could you check my phone if y/n has replied?"

for a second, kiana's eyes beamed with happiness as she nodded profusely, "oki! oki!" she happily exclaimed, her hands fishing for her father's phone from inside his bag situated in the small slot in between the driver's and passenger's seats.

her small hands had gripped the device and pulled it out, turning it on in the process. seeing as there were no notifications, she informed eren, "daddy?"

"hm?"

"no messages from mommy," she sadly replied, pouting, as she allowed the phone to drop to her lap.

eren sighed, "kiana, y/n is not your mommy," he reminded the child for the nth time now, but it seemed like she's already convinced herself that you were really her mother, disregarding the fact that you weren't blood-related in any means. she, somehow, was just drawn to you yesterday as you still smiled at her despite getting a stain on your skirt like it wasn't a big deal. you were lovely and kind, and she felt really comfortable under your care, even if you only were with her for nearly an hour.

eren, soon, pulled up on an empty parking lot in the basement of the tall building, turning off the engine as he and kiana hopped out of the car before he locked it. the little girl then held her father's hand as they walked side by side towards the entrance of the building.

i wonder what has happened to her, eren thought to himself, worrying as to why you hadn't replied to any of his messages.

-

you were both now back at the office as you patiently waited for armin. he went to excuse himself a few minutes ago, saying that he needed to get something from the company's accountant. a few minutes later, he was now in line of sight, walking back to his office where you were.

"hey, y/n," armin called out to you, "i'm sorry, but i think i'm going to have to pass eating lunch with you today. annie called and asked for my presence," the blonde added.

"oh, don't fret. it's okay," you reassured him, "you shouldn't keep mrs. arlert waiting," you added, winking at armin right after your statement.

he only laughed and said, "soon, soon." he bid you goodbye after that as he left you in the middle of his office, sighing to yourself. i'm eating all alone again. you shook your head. as if i've been eating with someone every lunch break. making your way out the office and to the elevator, your mind was filled with many thoughts about where you'd be staying at for lunch.

reaching the elevators, you pressed the arrow down button, waiting for the lift to get to the 13th floor.

ding!

hm, if i get pastries for lunch, would i even be able to get passed the whole afternoon? if i'd go with pasta, where would i go to? you noticed, just now, that the elevator doors had opened, mentally cheering that it was empty. but, as soon as you stepped foot into the lift, the doors automatically closed, hitting both your arms as you flinched in surprise and a bit of pain. they soon opened, once again, more like in a retrieving manner after the hit. fuck this elevator.

it now reached the main floor as you quickly stepped out, hoping that you wouldn't space out again to avoid getting hit by the elevator doors closing. your stilettos made click clack's on the marble floor as you neared the entrance, but soon halted as your eyes caught sight of a familiar little girl running towards you.

"mommy!" she called out to you, her voice loud enough for the people on the same floor to momentarily look at your direction, "i've missed you!"

you were now being tackled into a hug by the little girl as your eyes softened at the sight. but, you couldn't help but wonder why was she here?

"hi, kiana," you greeted her as you leveled your face with hers, "what brings you here?"

eren neared you two as he entered the vicinity of the building, hearing the question you threw at his daughter. "i believe i'm taking you out to lunch, y/n?" he reminded you, his teal green orbs piercing through your own as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. what the fuck he saying now? he is?

you thought for a moment until it hit you "oh my god!" you exclaimed, "i'm so sorry i forgot. something had happened last ni- i mean, i just had a lot in mind that i was too occupied that i forgot about it," you explained.

kiana lifted her head to look up at you, "s-so that means you're not eating with us?" she suddenly asks, sadness lacing her tone of voice.

you shook your head in response whilst allowing a smile to grace on your lips, "smile, baby. i am," you reassured her as a wide grin was now back on her features.

you now held her hand and eren on the other as kiana was walking in between you two. of how you three looked like from someone's perspective, hasn't crossed your mind, neither of eren's, as you both just held the hands of the little girl. the walk to the parking lot in the basement of the building was quiet as neither of you spoke. growing uncomfortable in the silence since you were really just overthinking stuff again, you decided to speak up, "hey, eren. you didn't really have to do this."

"no, i needed to. just take it ple-"

"i didn't know you had thing for dating guys you just met, baby. a beautiful family indeed," you heard a deep voice speak from a few meters behind you three. as you looked over your shoulder to see who it was, your eyes sent a glare to the man. zeke.

"what are you doing here?" you asked of him, your voice giving off a vibe that you were already pissed just to be near him, "i clearly told you to stay away from me." eren was now looking from you to zeke, you to zeke, you to zeke. he was just confused at how you two interacted with each other, like you both had some history. kiana was just as confused as her father as she asked him, "daddy? does mommy know uncle zeke?"

zeke shifted his gaze from you to the little girl, "hi, kiana. missed me?" he asked the child in the sweetest tone of voice he could muster.

"hi uncle zeke, you know mommy?" kiana asked as her eyes were filled with confusion, hoping that her uncle would answer her question. zeke only smirked as he returned his gaze back to you, "mommy? didn't know you cheated on me, baby," zeke said, trying to close the distance in between you two in front of his brother and his niece.

"i told you to stay away from me and leave me alone," you growled at the blonde who only chuckled at your reaction, "do you not understand any of what i said?"

"you. what do you not understand when i said i wasn't giving up until i get you back, huh, y/n?" he countered, cocking an eyebrow in the process, "let's go back to how we used to be, baby, please," he pleaded as his hand reached out trying to hold yours.

"i don't want to be with you again! stay away from me, zeke. just- just leave," you told the male, tears brimming your eyes as every look you spared him brought you pain. every time your eyes locked with his, you would immediately be reminded of how he mistreated you when you were still together and that was enough reason for you to completely cut your ties with him.

eren had seen enough, and that's what pushed him to speak up for you, "zeke, i believe you should give y/n space. she clearly doesn't want to do anything with you."

zeke only clicked his tongue, "and what? let you have her? you can't possibly give her the things she needs and the things she wants, eren. you're incompetent," the blonde replied, sure that his statement would anger the younger male.

"shut the fuck up, zeke," was all eren said as you tried to calm him down. after all, this was your problem and not his. "just don't get yourself involved, eren, please. this is my prob-"

he snapped, "what do you mean its only your problem, y/n?! it's not. it's ours."

your eyes widened at his statement, blushing a crimson red as he did so. you never expected him to say such a thing for you weren't dating or anything, nor even related in any way. he was maybe doing this out of friendship, but you still didn't want him to get involved in this mess. you were now sure that if this continues, it'll just worsen everything up.

"i swear to god, if you lay a finger on her again, i'll definitely will not tolerate such actions, zeke," eren hissed, his eyes forming into a glare as he held zeke's collar. his other hand curled up into a fist as he was resisting the very urge of punching his brother in the face in public. the least he wanted was to cause such a commotion in the streets.

you were so caught up with what's happening that you've totally forgot about the 5-year-old girl who was witnessing everything, her eyes brimming with tears. you worriedly headed towards her and embraced her in a hug, comforting her with the sweet nothings you've whispered in her ear to calm her down. and fortunately, she did.

"m-mommy, w-what's happening?" she asked you, stuttering as she couldn't stop her sobs from escaping her mouth.

"it's no-"

"c'mon, y/n, kiana. we're off," eren said, his voice coated with anger as he walked ahead of the both of you. you followed suit, not wanting to cause the german any more trouble.

"eren, seriously, you just had to stay out of everything and all will be wel-"

"what do you mean all will be well, y/n?! it's zeke we're talking about. that guy always has something upon his sleeve, you'll never know what the fuck he's going to do next," he snapped.

you let out a long aggravated sigh, "could you just please watch your language?" you exclaimed, annoyed at him for not even filtering his words ー this only adding fuel to the flame.

he was about to argue with you in the empty parking lot, but the quiet sobs of his daughter woke him up. "i- i'm so sorry, kiana. i'm sorry daddy has done such a thing in front of you," he genuinely apologised, levelling his face with hers as she just hugged him, crying softly on his shoulder.

"jus-just pweash no fighting again d-daddy. ms. n/n was w-worried ab-about you," kiana said in between sobs as eren now fixed his eyes with yours as you gave him an apologetic look. kiana, soon, broke away from the hug as you three hopped into the car, permitting the silent atmosphere to take over you. the german beside you, then, stepped on the gas pedal as he maneuvered the car out of the parking lot and to the restaurant he had in mind.

"i-i'm very sorry, eren. i-i'll handle the re-" you were cut off again.

he sighed, "i'm not leaving you to handle everything on your own. i'll be helping you. zeke is," he paused, "he's just someone hard to understand, i don't know. maybe that's the reason why we don't get along well," he added.

"he is zeke after all. i-i don't even know what i saw in him back then," you said, remembering those times wherein you were such a simp for the blonde that you prioritised him ー his needs, his wants, whatever he called for ー above your own, "i was so naive and gullible back then. it makes me wanna throw up just at the thought of it."

kiana kept quiet the whole time you two conversed. she knew she had to respect the two of you, and of course, she believes she has no say in this conversation. this was adult talk in the first place. so, she just sat there at the back, her eyes looking through the window as she eyed the different stores you three had passed by. noticing and being fully aware that the car ride would take a little longer, she decided to take a nap, feeling her eyelids become droopy.

"how are you related to zeke, eren?" was all kiana heard from the h/c-haired woman before she drifted off to dreamland.

°°°

srsly i lost track of the words lmao
this is an achievement lol 3k words
welp me and oOOh ily <3 u've all been
giving this book love and my heart
just went 📈

sooo ye, i changed the last part ehehe
it's essential for the story's build up
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 3.1K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
670K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
150K 5.6K 89
[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to live with my family. Until I decided to l...