The Storm Before Love Hit

By jestrada37666

Hello Loves, This story will take everyone through a journey of so-called life, hitting hard obstacles and... More

Chapter 1- Goodbye Seattle
Chapter 2 - Hello Sunny LA
Chapter 3 - Mama I Miss You
Chapter 4 - The BBQ Kiss
Chapter 5 - Laker Girls Try-Outs
Chapter 6 - Game Day
Chapter 7 - Date Night
Home from the Road Games
Two Days till Christmas Game
Christmas Game

Surprise

7 0 0
By jestrada37666

The minute we got home, Kyle wanted me to go lay down with him and cuddle . As we were making our way up to his bedroom I decided to smack his butt since he is always smacking mine. He turned back and grabbed my arm and said "it doesn't work that way, I can only do that too you babygirl" I laughed and was about to do it again when I felt Kyle pick me up I wrapped my legs around his waist laughing at him and said "oooh daddy doesn't like being spanked" he laughed and smacked mine. I continued to give him kisses all over his face making sure he knew how much I missed him. When we got to his bedroom he threw me on the bed and I laughed and he cuddled into my chest I played with his hair and knew he was bound to fall asleep. I looked down at him and his eyes were closed and you could tell he was going into deep sleep. I decided to take out my phone and take a picture and post it on Instagram. 

Sel: He's my home, no place I'd rather have him than in my arms. 

Liked: DMO, Zo, Gelo, Melo12493 more.

after I was done posting I started seeing the comments, I was used to the hate coming from being a Laker girl but growing up with being best friends with the ball brothers. But this type of hate that I was getting from dating Kyle was outrageous I have never been one to let someone get to me this quick because my mother and dad raised me to have thick skin, but I knew that this was something I had to address and I did I decided to go post something on Twitter.

Sel Twitter:  The hate that I have been getting from everyone ever since my relationship with Kyle has been put into the world is outrageous. I am HUMAN and I have feelings as well. This is not okay to bully someone for dating your Idol or someone you love so much, if you love him so much you would respect his partner  because at the end of the day I want nothing but the best for Kyle the same you all do. Lets stop spreading hate and start spreading more LOVE. 

I was happy I decided to speak up on all the hate I was getting, I knew that I was not the only one getting it and that a lot of people have to deal with it but I was choosing not to deal with it and put an end to it. I noticed Kyle was starting to move and I decided to play with his hair more so he can go back to sleep but it didn't work he replied with "what a beautiful site to wake up too" and kissed my chest and then my lips. The kiss was filled with love and passion he was taken back when I decided to push him back and make him lay on his back. I straddled his waist and continued kissing his chest all the way up to his lips and whispered in his ear "I miss you so much daddy" and went back down to kissing his neck making sure I would leave a lovebite for everyone to see. He wasn't having it with me teasing he pushed me on my back and as he was going to start undressing me we got a notification that someone was outside his gate he ignored the sound and continuing attacking my neck with kisses until I said "babe go look" he groaned and got up and went to go look and saw that it was his agent. He looked at me and said "babe it's my agent come on let's go see what this is about" I grabbed his hand fixed my hair and the first thing that came up to my mind "trade talk" I was so nervous I knew Kyle could sense it because he grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. As we approached the door we let Vic inside and he hugged and said hello he gave kyle a bro hug and we walked into the living room. I asked "water, ice tea anything?" they both agreed on water and I made my way to the fridge and told myself "Breathe sel you got this, Kyle is going to be fine" I grabbed 3 water bottles made my way back to the living room gave the waters out and sat down next to kyle and grabbed his hand. 

Vic said "I know you guys have been hearing all these crazy talks about the trade taking place soon and names of players being thrown in there and not knowing what is happening." we nodded and continued to hear what he had to say.

Vic said "Sel you can breathe I just got full confirmation that Kyle's contract will be extended with the Lakers." I smiled so hard and jumped on kyle's lap and gave him a kiss on his forehead and just sighed I was nervous for nothing but I don't wish these nerves on anyone. 

Vic got me out of my thoughts when he said "As for Lonzo, BI and Hart, their trade has been confirmed it was just posted all over social media" 

kyle and I both sighed we knew this was coming but a big part of me knew that I didn't want it to be truth. Vic and Kyle were talking about the contract I got up and said "Kyle you are talking business Im going to drive up to Zo's house and see if I can support him in any way" he nodded and kissed me and said "Be safe text me when you make it and let zo know I'll call him later" I smiled and walked out the door into my car. I called Zo and he picked up telling me that he was just leaving big yanks I told him to drive straight to his house and that I was on my way. 

As I was driving for a good 25 minutes I was getting calls, from friends and family members asking me how was ZO I didn't know how to respond to that. Given the fact that I beat zo to getting to his house I parked my car in the street and to my luck paparrzi was there. As I was making my way to the house one of them asked me what did I think a bout the trade. I looked at him and said "I am proud of the boys and will support them wherever they go that just means I get to have two houses now one in LA and another one in NOLA. NOLA is beautiful and I am happy for the hard work of zo" I saw zo's car and ran to it as dmo opened the door and jumped inside. They all laughed and said "WHO KNEW YOU COULD FLY" lol I laughed and said "I hate paparrzi" 

As we made it inside I asked zo to follow me into the living room and I asked DMO, and Gelo to give us some time. I could see it on Zo's face that he was upset and wasn't sure what to do I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug and said "I love you and I'm here for you zozo" he held onto me tightly and said "You gotta promise me you're going to be 100 when I leave" I sighed and removed myself from him and tears started coming down "Zo no matter what happens we will always be connected I am going to go drop you off in Nola and I will go to as many home games for you as I can or support you in any way that I can and we will keep in contact like we do now everyday and when I was in Seattle" He smiled and I continued "Change is always good zozo remember how good seattle did to my soul and myself in general I felt like I was given another chance of starting" he smiled and said "you are right it's not like i can do anything to change the decision just gotta roll with the punches" I punched him and said "Exactly, now lets get to making dinner and cheering you up" I decided to go on Instagram and make a post about zo. 

Sel: NOLA watch out you just got yourself one of the baddest human beings EVER. My heart hurts to be seeing my best friend leave LA but my mama always told him and I "change is always good don't fight it accept it and through glory god will make you realize how good this change was" I love you Zozo and I am proud to be witnessing all of your accomplishments as your best friend I am every step behind you and I can not wait to see you kill it. House hunting here we come!!!!!!!

Like By: Kuz, Zo, Melo, Gelo,DMO 10394others

Zo: <3 till the very end kuz take care of her for me until I am back. 

Kuz: Zo my brother always will be my brother 100 Sel is my world. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw that Zo and Dmo were making burgers and hot dogs, while I decided to get started on making a chocolate cake for all of us to eat our feelings away. I had called kyle to come over and spend time with us but he said that "he wanted zo and i to bond" I appreciated him so much more for not being upset that zo and i were super close. We all finished making the food and cake and sat in the living room enjoying eachother's presence and telling funny stories about zo. We were taken out of thoughts when we heard my phone ring I picked it up and saw that it as Denise calling me, I looked at Zo and he told me to answer it because he was curious to see what she wanted. I picked up and said 

Sel: um helllo?

Denise: Sel is it really you?

Sel: Yes its me what's up 

Denise: I know you are with zo and since he is not picking up my calls or text messages I wanted to see how he is doing I know we ended up on bad terms but I wanted to see if he needed anything. 

I sighed and said "he's good, but like he said I think he just needs time to figure things out what you did was foul and you can't expect him to come back running to you like nothing happened."

Denise: I know I just wanted to see how he was but I'll let you guys go, talk soon hopefully. 

Sel: Bye denise

Zo looked at me in disbelief and  said "I can't believe she is so worried about it now when she should have been worried about it when we were together" I threw him the pillow and went back to eating. 

After all of us eating the cake and watching movies and laughing it was getting late and zo was falling asleep on the couch I went to wake him up and told him"Go to your room so you can rest good I am heading home zozo" He hugged me and walked me to my car and I went to Kyle's home.

As I pulled my car next to Kyles car I heard the shower on I decided I need to be with my man, and let him know that I missed him and needed him the most. I walked up to his bedroom and yelled out for him "Bebe where are you" Kyles replied with "Showering mama" we talked  afternoon with zo we talked about everything and he told me what he did when I left. As he was talking to me I decided on taking off all of my clothes and opening the door, klye looked at me and said "ooh what do we have here" as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him . I got on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his lips and told him "hi baby I missed you" kyle hugged me and kissed me again this time with much more force and passion. Before I knew it my back was against the wall and he was attacking my neck leaving me a moaning mess. I grabbed onto his neck and tried too pull him back but he wasn't buding. I moaned and said "daddy please stop" Kyle looked at me and said "we are making up for lost time tonight babygirl" before I knew it we were out of the shower and my body had been thrown onto the bed and him on top one thing led to another and we ended up going 4 rounds. Tired out we both fell asleep and boy did it feel good to sleep with my mans arms around my waist. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 8.9K 58
🀫guess you'll have to read and find out😏 I do not own any of the pictures in this story and they are strictly for entertainment purposes. All credi...
71.1K 2K 31
Selena had always had a tough life. She grew up with little friends and family. She had little to believe in. That is until she meets Justin who teac...
285K 7.4K 49
He was the third kid whereas she was the second child. He played basketball while she kept her head in her schoolwork. He was popular while she minde...
475K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."