The Mysterious Gift

By ChynaJudai17

Read. More

Author Note*
Characters -Pt 1*
Prologue*
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter Three*
Author Note*
Chapter Four*
Chapter Five*
Chapter Six*
Chapter Seven*
Chapter Eight*
*Author Note*
Chapter Nine*
Chapter Ten*
Chapter Eleven*
Chapter Twelve*
Chapter Thirteen*
*Author Note*
Chapter Fourteen*
Chapter Fifteen*
Chapter Sixteen*
Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen*
Chapter Nineteen*
Chapter Twenty*
Chapter Twenty-One*
Chapter Twenty-Two*
Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four*
Chapter Twenty-Six*
Chapter Twenty-Seven*
Author Note *

Chapter Twenty-Five*

1.8K 95 11
By ChynaJudai17

Quick Author's Note :

Just to start off I enjoy everyone's comments they have been posting . Makes me want to keep writing but lately I haven't been in the mood to write because I have been deleting rude comments/messages about the book so let me break this down . If you don't like the book ; don't like the way it's going ; don't like the characters ; etc I really don't care . It is a story I have been thinking about . Which means it is MADE UP from my imagination . So with that said , if you don't like anything that's being typed then don't read my story . I appreciate constructive criticism (which to those that have been giving me that I greatly appreciate it) but if you have nothing nice to say then move 'round . I'm to the point I will just delete it off of Wattpad/not continue .
I do apologize to my lovely readers that love the book but it sucks when others ruin the experience for the writer . Still love y'all though !

~ ChynaJ 😘

Anyways that's all ... on with the story

👇🏽👇🏽

Makayla's POV

"Alright baby boy you're all finished."

"Yay!"

I giggled as I took him out of the tub just for him to take off running.

This naked child of mine.

"Come back here little boy", I laugh while chasing him.

"Can't catch me! I fast mama!"

This little boy may be fast but he is extremely clumsy so it's only a matter of time before he f-

Boom

"Oww! Mama".

Just like I thought. Shaking my head I finally make it to my crying child.

"Ma..ma I hurt. Bad bad", he whines. He lifts his arms up for me to pick him up but I walk passed him to his room because he does this every time he gets hurt.

"Ma...Mama. Mama. Mama!"

"Yes Bubba", I say as I look through his drawers of clothes at his grandparents house.

"Hug mama".

"Aww come here baby boy", I pick him up and hug him tight feeling his arms wrap around my neck tightly.

"Better?"

He nods his head in my neck with slight sniffles.

A/N: Nikolai's pajamas

"Now let's put you in some pajamas and get in bed."

I put him on the bed and lotion his body from head to toe then put his clothes on. He giggled the whole time.

"Alright you going night night in here and mommy will sleep in daddy's room okay Bubba", I hugged him and kissed his cheek and I tried to get out his grip but couldn't.

"Me go mama".

"No baby you sleep in your bed."

"NO!"

Did this little boy just yell at me?

"Nikolai who are you talking to", I tried to say as calmly as possible.

"Me go with you", he stands on the bed still gripping me while trying to get in my arms.

No having some good sleep tonight, I guess.

Picking him up I took him to Christoph's room and put him on his giant bed in the middle. I turn the tv on sprouts channel and made sure to put pillows surrounding him just in case he falls asleep . He is a wild sleeper and I don't need him on the floor, again.

Once I got him situated I went to take a shower.

After a few minutes I got out, got dressed and did my nightly routine before slipping into the bed with my baby watching this baby show unfortunately.

"Mama".

"Yes baby".

He turns his body into me, "I love you mama", with that he scoots deeper into my body and wraps one arm around my neck.

I kiss him and whisper 'I love you too' back. Then slowly drifted to sleep along with him.

* * *

Flinching I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist.

Oh no this person doesn't.

I quickly grab a pillow and start beating the person over the head screaming.

"Makayla! Makayla fucking stop with the pillow", I hear.

Opening my eyes that I didn't know was still closed. Focusing my vision I see that it's Christoph.

Oops.

"Oh Chris I am so sorry".

"Damn girl, look before you start swinging on me."

I giggle at him, "oh please that didn't hurt you."

"Yes it did now I need a kiss to feel better."

I just rolled my eyes at his foolishness but I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"That's it? Really."

"Yep. So how was your meeting with your dad".

He slowly takes off his shirt and slides in behind me, "good I got the information I needed."

"And what information is that," I questioned. I want to know.

"Makayla please not right now."

I move his arms and pull Nikolai back to me, he was sprawled out next to me.

"Makayla.... baby.... Makayla baby".

"What Christoph you don't want to tell me I get it".

He sighed.

"It's not that. I just don't want to scare you away. I actually l.....like you maybe even more and if you was to leave like you did before I don't think I could take it again."

Turning my head to him while moving Nikolai to the middle of us, "really Makayla?"

"This is my baby so hush he is going to sleep with us but I like you too and I'm not going anywhere anymore and neither is this sweet boy. So please don't hold that against me anymore. We are going to talk about everything and then be together, okay". I leaned forward and kissed his lips multiple times before scooting closer to him but being mindful of our son.

"Goodnight Chris"

"Goodnight il mio amore"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1000 Words.

Comment. Vote.

A/N:

Hey Peeps !

Filler Chapter

A lot of the actions Nikolai is doing I'm getting from my first god baby on the daily so just a heads up .

There is going to be time jumps coming soon just to speed things up slightly so we can get to some drama drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.4K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

82.2K 1.5K 31
You Mines Now Read and Find out
327K 13.4K 49
HIS BABY II
2.7K 98 19
READ TO FIND OUT😏