Finding A Date

By TMSaunders

BOOK ONE: FINDING A DATE: Katie Shears Twenty-six, yes, that is me, full of hope and outgoing, trying to get... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER FOUR

1.5K 126 3
By TMSaunders

A C E    P O V 

A week had already passed, Blaine's wedding was impressive. He appeared happy, loved up with his wife. 

The speeches worked well, had a few laughs. We did have a conversation about Katie; he smiled at me the entire time we talked, informing me I'm not getting any younger. Which yes, twenty-eight is not young. 

Telling him I didn't mention about how wealthy my family is, or I am. 

He stood back sliding his hands in his trouser pockets, staring at me shaking his head. Told him needed to keep the fact that I'm a multi-billionaire to myself. 

He laughed. If by chance it came up in a conversation, how would she react? Is she a gold digger? This is why keeping some things to myself for my own sake will protect me. 

Blaine flew off to his honeymoon this morning, leaving me a card with 'I OWE YOU a drink'. Smiled thinking about what he really meant. 

He couldn't find a best-man gift, so we joked about a drink. I'm leaving in a few days to return home to my ranch. 

Missed not being home, but having fun hanging with Katie is keeping me from being homesick. 

Get ready to meet her for lunch, as we're going for a picnic out, in the countryside somewhere. She picked the location plus told me to put loose jeans on.

Guess I'll find out all in good time, what she's planned for the afternoon. Leave to get in the limo, to drive over to Katie's to pick her up. 

When the limo pulls up, Katie is waiting, and she steps to the door, getting it herself sliding in beside me with a large rucksack. 

Kissed her cheek, greeting her, she smiles, the limo drives off.

***

First part of the journey is quiet, she turns faces me. "Hope, you're ready to visit our beautiful countryside." Her smile glowing her eyes shine. Staring at her beautiful face, not wanting to take my eyes from her, realising Blaine is right.

"Katie, could you please answer a personal question?" Wanting to know how old she is, she appears young.

"How personal?" She frowns, makes me laugh. Her eyes burning through me with lust.

"Wanted to know your age?" Knowing how rude it is to ask a woman their age. Hoping I didn't overstep.

"Twenty-six. Why?" Her frown appears more serious, her smile faded.

"It's something a friend said. I'm twenty-eight." She smiles and combs her fingers through her hair.

"Is my age a problem?" She now sounds upset. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her, but if we're going to pull off this charade, we both need to know.

"No, it's what Blaine said about me not getting any younger." She laughs, her infectious laugh warms me up. Gaze at her longer than I should, staring at her lush pink lips. 

She's got no makeup on her hair in a ponytail, like it always is. Not once have I observed her hair down to discover how long and beautiful it is. 

Her body is stunning. She always displays well dressed, no matter what I've seen her wear. She's polite, well mannered, sexy. 

Yes, she is sexy, very fucking, sexy, to the point where I want to discover every inch of her naked body. This is what she does to me. 

It's tough to explain, but deep down in my core it aches until I hear her voice or lay my orbs on her. What is this pulling me, to want her like I do?.

"Ace, could I ask you a question?" Her smile turns into a grin.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" Not thinking straight, my mouth merely opens lets my words flow.

"Do you think with us getting to know each other will actually work when you meet my sister?" Taking a deep breath, thought she was going to ask about my job, lucky for me.

"To be honest, never met your sister. But your sister knows nothing about what you've been up to the last ten years. It's possible she would speculate, but we need to prove her wrong." Glancing down at her hands, she looks so unsure. "Katie, I'm having fun. Just look at it as an adventure. Just don't let her have cause to question us." She never glanced up from her hands, her smile now gone. 

Is she having second thoughts? Turning my head, glancing out the window, not saying a word, she does the same.

*****

K A T I E  P O V

Yes, I'm having second thoughts, not sure if it will work. The car pulls up into a car park, the driver gets the door. Stepped out, we have so many people watching us. 

Ace appeared unphased by all the attention. He takes the bag, we amble off finding a pleasant spot to sit. 

Laying the blanket out, we sit, have a glass of white wine, place food out on a few plates for him to help himself. 

He glances around, glances back at me. "This place is peaceful." He sips his wine.

"It's a beautiful spot, but after lunch, we're doing something that is a passion of mine. Somewhere I love spending quality time." He side glances at me, leaning forward, wiping the corner of my lip. 

Talk about sparks flying, his touch had my body juddering with want. Smiling at him, carry on eating until we're ready to put everything back in the car.

"So, what now?" He sounds curious. Smiling not saying a word, take his hand and follow the trail for a while until we get to the stately home where there are stables. 

He smiles with a surprise. "This is amazing. We're going riding?" He sounds surprised with the sweetest smile. His lips are a soft pink begging to be kissed, shaking my head to get the thought out.

"Hope, you know how to ride?" Stepped towards the guy who hands me two lead reins. Ace checks over the horse, pats her on the neck.

"Love riding. Back home I have horses." He mounts up, so do I, and we ride off through the stately home countryside. 

His smile is pure enjoyment, the way he held his reins. "You know how to ride too?" His surprised expression is priceless.

"Yes, I do. Love being with these amazing animals. Sometimes on my days off I will come here just to groom them. They are therapeutic, ease your mind, make you feel calm." He rides beside me; he's a pro.

"How long have you been riding?" Now, this is a different conversation, steering away from my sister.

"Eight years. Harry brought me here for my eighteenth birthday, loved it ever since. And I'm hooked." We rode off racing each other through the open fields, letting the summer breeze cool us down with the speed we're racing. 

We slowed the horses into a trot. Ace seems pleased. "So, you have horses?" Asking him while we now go into a steady walk.

"Yes, I have a few on a small ranch." He replies. We stop dismount stand talking.

"A ranch wow. Would love someday to actually meet a real cowboy plus visit a ranch where all the horses are free. To touch a mustang a creature with such beauty would be a dream come true." He gently takes my hand, clasping his fingers with mine. 

Lowing his lips to kiss me on the cheek.

"Perhaps someday you can visit me on my ranch." Smiling knowing it would never happen, but I can dream.

"Maybe." We mount ride back to the stables. "Hope you enjoyed yourself?" He hands back the horse to the stable hand. I do the same, we stroll back to the limo.

"I enjoyed myself immensely. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. I'd like to take you out to dinner before I return home." Stopped in my tracks, gazing up at him, he gazes at me, taking my hands, kissing each one. 

He's a gentleman, give him that.

"I accept. Thank you for a sensational time, getting to know you is a pleasure." We continue to stroll back to the car. 

The afternoon had been filled with laughter plus fun, so pleased he loved riding. Being a little apprehensive if I had chosen the right activity, guess it paid off. 

Sitting in the limo, we finished the day with ice cream while we drove around. It did get a little messy, with me knocking his ice cream into his face when he was about to have a lick. 

Yes, our day ended on a high with laughter plus him tickling me for getting him messy. We're becoming friends.      

*********

Hope you like this chapter ???

Would like to read your comments

Thank you for reading 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
321K 10.4K 22
How would you react if a guy you never met just asked you out of the blue to marry him, just so he could make his ex-girlfriend jealous? That's what...
24.5K 489 25
I look at him with bewilderment. Emotion floods through me as he looks at me with boredom lacing his eyes. His entire body is calm as he leans agains...
29.5K 1.9K 21
BOOK TWO: MARRIED TO MY DATE: SEQUEL TO FINDING A DATE: Imagine my horror when I woke, finding out I married Ace Sinclair, my date for my sister's we...