๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ (๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By serxnpidity

gazing at the starry sky, y/n could only think of kenma kozume. unable to concentrate, kenma keep getting dis... More

โ•ฐโ˜† ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐š™๐š•๐šž๐š๐š˜
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐š—๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŽ
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šž๐šœ
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š—
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ
โ•ฐโ˜†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘
โ•ฐโ˜†๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐šœ
โ•ฐโ˜† ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šข
โ•ฐโ˜†๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

โ•ฐโ˜†๐š“๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š›

2.2K 206 94
By serxnpidity

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Jupiter is the fastest spinner planet in the solar system

It is the fourth furthest planet away from the sun

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

btw thats an animal crossing song i found really adorable

L E V

skyscraper:

???

y/n:

plz help me with english 🥺
im actually going to fail
i lost my notes and idk which vocab to memorise help 

skyscraper:

dfbjnfdh too bad so sad 😎
#swag #ididntchoosethuglifethuglifechoseme #2kool4u

y/n:

lev not again
my brain hurts, dont do this to me

skyscraper:

and? my neck hurts from looking down at you all the time

come back when you are taller

y/n:

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY HEIGHT
I LITERALLY JUST NEED NOTES OMG

skyscraper:

notes?

y/n:

WE LITERALLY JUST WERE TALKING ABOUT IT
i need the english notes, so send me your's.

skyscraper:

when did i ever say i have them
i just said too bad not that i have them LMFAOAOSOJE

y/n:

👋🙂

y/n sighed as she layed against her chair, tilting back a little. she had no choice but to text kenma, who is probably the only one who is taking his grades seriously. these days y/n feel like she is bothering kenma a bit to much.

does he think she is annoying? is she talking too much? day by day she found more flaws in her the more she is around him. she also noticed that kenma is really quiet. of course it's ok, that's just how he is, but having a conversations is practically impossible.

y/n is usually the one to talk most of the time, and she doubt kenma is listening to half of the things she's saying.

taking a deep breath as she press kenma's contact on her phone.

y/n:

kenma, can you send me your english notes? i lost mine.

y/n patiently waited for a while. however, after an hour of no replies, she began to wonder if he even is home. she looked out the window as she saw him sitting on his bed, playing video games.

after a while, y/n realized kenma is probably never going to check his phone. y/n came to his house instead. she rang the door bell, only for kenma to open it immediately.

"oh! uh, h-hi!" y/n stammered

kenma just stared at her.

"i tried to message you but you didn't respond." y/n explained, "so um, can i borrow your english notes? im really sorry because i lost mine-"

"just come in and study." he said while motioning her to come inside.

y/n took off her shoes as the both of them went upstairs to kenma's room. it was rather tidy, considering there are just so much stuff in his room.

kenma jumped on his bed again as he crossed his leg and unpaused his game.

"notes are on the table, red notebook."

y/n grabbed the book as she sat down on the floor. her back against the wall and her legs stretched out.

kenma turned his gaming volume down to the minimum as y/n tried her hardest to memorize all the words, however she was struggling.

the words seem to overwhelm her. the neat row of notes marked in multicolored pen for each noun, verb and adjective seem like billion of ants crawling across the page. she tried to calm down and read the words one by one, slowly digesting the meaning, but no.

it's her fault for not doing this earlier, and now she is stuck trying to take in everything she was supposed to have learned the semester. it's nearly impossible.

unobtrusive
adjective
not conspicuous or attracting attention

effervescent
adjective
1. giving off bubbles; fizzy.
2. vivacious and enthusiastic.

arti-

wait, what was unobtrusive again? 

she went back and reread the sentence. "not conspicuous or attracting attention" then continuing.

hold on, is effervescent a noun.

she rereaded that part too, then she continued.

WAIT IS UNOBTRUSIVE GIVING OFF BUBBLES OR NOT ATTRACTING ATTENTION-

y/n felt herself panic a little as she began to get fustruted. she couldn't even get over the first 3 words before forgetting them in 10 seconds max. she didn't even have a good technique to memorise things. so all she could do is pray that the definition would linger on to her mind long enough for her not to forget.

kenma was sitting on his bed playing animal crossing. he tried to focus on his own games, but he couldn't help but peek at the struggling y/n sitting on the floor. she might have not noticed, but she was making little grunts and grasping her hair, it was really obvious she was having a hard time.

220 vocabs. 220 words that she probably won't use in life and don't know the meaning of. but here she is, trying to memorise them so she wouldn't fail and get her ass whooped by her mother.

"um. y/n, you realize that i could help you right." kenma said quietly while not taking his eyes off the screen.

y/n really didn't want to ask kenma. she was supposed to study by herself anyways, she didn't want to burden him more.

"no, it's fine. you really don't have to waste your time to help some girl."

kenma was sort of hurt. 

"some girl?" he asked. "then am i just some boy to you?"

y/n quickly shook her head, a tiny bit embarassed.

kenma saved his game and threw his controller on the bed. he got down on the floor and sat right in front of y/n.

y/n immediately began to panic a little.

"i-it's ok! i can study by myself, i'm just feeling unwell, that's all! besides, i'm really slow and it's going to take you really long to tutor me, plus my memory sucks and-"

"so?"

y/n looked at kenma, startled.

"does it matter? i don't care how fast you learn. i can help you." kenma stated.

he noticed that y/n is really self concious these days. he doesn't know why and what happened, but y/n is pushing herself away and questioning her decisions. 

kenma found it lowkey irritating that y/n wasn't talking as much. was he not good enough? did something happen to y/n?

he doesn't like this.

------------------

vote D:<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
23.6K 1K 12
To be in love was something that any human would live for. And to be loved, was something that any human would die for. Your life was perfect. You ha...
346K 13.8K 30
โ๐ˆ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ด those were the words that started this mess. atsumu miya, a famous setter at your school has found o...
160K 1.6K 36
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...