Deviance | 18+ | βœ“ | REWRITING

By eclipsc

[PLEASE READ PREFACE/SUMMARY] ❛Shhh... take it like a good student❜ Now entering her final semester of colleg... More

p r e f a c e / s u m m a r y . [new]
p r o l o g u e . [rewritten]
i . [rewritten]
i i .
i i i .
i v .
v .
v i .
v i i .
v i i i .
i x .
x .
x i .
x i i .
x i i i .
x i v .
x v .
x v i .
x v i i .
x v i i i .
x i x .
x x .
x x i .
x x i i .
x x i i i .
x x i v .
x x v .
x x v i .
x x v i i .
x x v i i i .
x x i x .
x x x .
x x x i i .
x x x i i i .
x x x i v .
x x x v .
x x x v i .
x x x v i i .
x x x v i i i .
x x x i x .
x l .
e p i l o g u e .
a f t e r w o r d .
e t c .

x x x i .

399K 10.7K 15.7K
By eclipsc

"Are Thanksgiving leftovers okay?"

Marie leaned over and peaked into Nathaniel's fridge from the barstool at his kitchen island.

"Mmm, yes please," Marie replied, noticing containers of greens and turkey stuffing.

Nathaniel pulled out a few packed dishes, placing them on the counter. Marie felt odd just sitting there doing nothing. She attempted to hop off her stool to help out...

"Sit. I'll take care of it," Nathaniel ordered.

Marie pouted, returning to her position. He then handed Marie a glass bowl of what looked like the most luxurious wild rice pilaf she had ever seen that was peppered with what looked like hot seasoning.

"That's all for you. Straight from my mother's kitchen."

Taking a fork and sampling the food, Marie's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head. "Well, tell your mom she's an excellent cook."

Nathaniel smiled and plated a significant amount of food for himself. Marie couldn't help but notice the fact that she had put much more on her own plate than him.

Oops.

Marie couldn't care less and neither did Nathaniel as he watched the ravenous girl down the food like a pro.

Realizing how she looked, Marie stifled a giggle.

Conversation flowed easily between the two lovebirds. "I've noticed that you don't go by Nathan or Nate?"

"Nope," Nathaniel answered. "My parents were adamant about keeping the meaning of my name. My mother is quite close to her faith - so my name means 'gift of God'."

A pause of silence passed before the two broke out into humorous grins, aware of the peculiar and slightly sacrilegious relationship going on between the two.

"Can I ask some personal questions?" Marie prodded sweetly. She had always been curious about the professor, who never indulged in his personal life unless prompted.

"Out of every part of our relationship, you think I'm drawing the line at nosy questions?" Nathaniel remarked back. "Ask anything, Marie."

"Okay - are you religious?"

"I consider myself theist."

"Political affiliation?"

"My parents taught me tolerance and basic human decency... interracial marriages like their's were looked down upon in their time."

"Do you want to get married?"

"At some point, yes. I'm in no rush. My mother on the other hand..."

"Do you want kids?"

Now Nathaniel paused.

Marie followed up quietly. "Too personal?"

The professor shook his head. "No... I just don't like my answer."

"It's okay if it's no," Marie replied concernedly.

"I don't want kids because I know I won't be able to give them much time, given how I approach work and my career. I'm not going to be that kind of father... or husband for that matter."

Marie didn't know how to respond, staying silent. She could tell Nathaniel was worried about his response and how she was going to respond...

"Not a very romantic answer, I know."

This time, Marie did have a response. "I want honesty, not romance."

Nathaniel gave a solemn smile.

Marie pulled her chair closer to the professor, making the moment more intimate. Nathaniel couldn't stop looking at the sweet expression on her face, the way the corner of her warm eyes lifted up. In most of his previous relationships, there was always something to be upset at him for. It was always the other person who leaves - and he couldn't bear to see Marie leave him too.

The professor chose to ignore every sign that this relationship wasn't going to work out long term - that being that at the end of the day they were professor and student.

"Yes, I think you work too much. You're hard on yourself. You don't get enough sleep. Yes, sometimes I wish you had more time for me." Marie paused before continuing. "But I like that you're ambitious. Right now, I'm just grateful I have someone who understands me."

"But you deserve someone who will... I don't know. Text back, walk you to class, get you coffee in the morning - "

Marie put her hand on Nathaniel's arm to pause him, her heart-tugging at the vulnerability they were immersed in. "Nathaniel, if I wanted that I'd go date the guy who sits next to me in my stats class. Yes, those things are nice... but the feelings I have for you are much deeper than that."

Nathaniel couldn't pry his eyes away from Marie's gentle and calming demeanor. All he could say was -

"Thank you."

Marie smiled and pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"I don't know what exactly this is going to look like long term, but I sure as hell don't want it to end."

The casual ambiance of the kitchen had shifted as the conversation got deeper. Marie found herself thinking... and soon one more question came up in her head. "I have another question..."

Nathaniel responded with a critical look. "You don't need permission to ask a question, Marie. Even in the bedroom or during a scene."

Marie felt a sense of comfort from Nathaniel's answer.

She continued. "Do you ever wonder..."

Regret starting settling in as Marie continued.

"Wonder what, Marie?"

Hesitating, the student continued. "Do you ever wonder how things would've turned out if we met under... different circumstances?"

It was a heavy question. And one Nathaniel wanted clarification on before answering.

"Elaborate," Nathaniel pressed on, sounding just like the professor he was.

"I mean..." Marie thought for a second. "Imagine if we had met at a bar. Like 4 years from now. You're not my professor, I'm not your student."

Silence seared the air.

Finally, Nathaniel spoke. "Yeah, I guess I have."

Marie didn't respond - she didn't know how to. Would the two have hit it off as they did? Or was this "relationship" purely on the taboo grounds of a student and teacher being together? Was it just the fantasy that kept it going?

Nathaniel cleared the air in his typical and dominant way. "You'd still be a masochist, right?"

Marie nodded. She never saw that changing.

"And I'd still be a sadist. Circumstance doesn't change that," Nathaniel continued, resting his elbows and forearms on the marble counter as he looked into Marie's worried eyes. "I'm not with you because you're my student - and I'd like to hope you're not with me just because I'm your teacher. This is more than that to me."

"It's more to me, too," Marie replied, smiling softly. It was truly magical the way Nathaniel was able to assuage her doubts and worries. It was the reason she always had an affinity for older and more mature men.

Marie could imagine herself with the professor for a... long time.

The two were teetering on a thin and dangerous line. Someone could find out about their relationship. Marie could easily turn the professor in for misconduct and jeopardize his career. Even Nathaniel could file a complaint against Marie - he had sent students away in the past.

But trust outweighed all these obstacles.

Along with amazing sex.

"Did I answer your question, Marie?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Because I have another proposition."

Marie looked at her professor quizzically as he got up to set his dishes in the sink. Marie picked at her food slowly in the meantime until he came over to her, resting his weight on his arms against the countertop next to her.

"Can you stay with me the rest of the weekend?"

The student's eyes and heart lit up - she thought he'd never asked. Her answer was immediate. "Yes."

"There's a socialite event at the Harmony Club here in the city. I'm invited - plus a guest."

Marie had heard of the Harmony Club. It was one of the most prestigious and upper-class social hubs in the city, maybe the entire region. Events were rare and the invite list was highly tailored.

"Theodore owns the establishment and he throws a masquerade ball every year before winter break. There's complete anonymity - that's part of the allure. It's mostly just politicians and businessmen bringing their mistresses."

Although intrigued, Marie cringed.

"Yeah, I know. I never really liked the premise but... it's working in my favor now. I want you to come."

Marie imagined the two of them, dressed up in elegance and entering a more public space together for the first time. Marie wanted to show people that her man belonged right by her side - and no one else.

"I would love to," Marie responded. "But I don't have a dress."

"I'll take care of that." Nathaniel looked Marie up and down. "Hm... you'd look good in white."

"I'll wear whatever you want me to," Marie replied seductively, leaning over so her lips were barely grazing Nathaniel's. He looked down at the girl with amusement.

"Sounds like you're ready for round two, Miss Mor."

Marie smiled slyly, riding her shirt up her torso slightly. Nathaniel immediately hoisted her up onto the kitchen counter with a delicious groan.

"I'm going to fuck you on every surface of this place, Marie. However many days or weeks it takes."

Nathaniel's crude words were witchery to her ears.

"Let's get a head start then," Marie replied.

And within minutes, the entire apartment was quickly filled with moans and sounds of sweet pleasure. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...