𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙
𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚
𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖

25.9K 1.4K 448
By sagalalala

"When Kali Ma, the Hindu Goddess and Mother of destruction is in her true angry form, only Shiva, her husband, has the power to calm her down and take away her pain. That's what you call love."

"Are you serious!?" I shrieked, staring at Dahlia with wide eyes, as she regretfully nodded.

"Unfortunately, it's true." She muttered.

"Who the heck makes the colours of the bushes outside the castle an essential decoration for a party that is going to happen inside the walls!? No guest will have the time to even look at it!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"Apparently, lady Lola wants everything to be perfect. She said she can't take any chances." She chuckled.

"Our twat sure has some serious issues." I groaned, making her giggle and face palm.

"I'm sure it will be fun to decorate the bushes and environment after a long time." She suggested.

"It's not going to be fun if you have less than 48 hours to finish the organising of this party. It's already been a day and we haven't even finished doing half of the stuff! Can you believe it? I have to make a guests list of more than 120 princes and princesses! How many kingdoms are there in this world!?" I hissed.

"More than enough I should say." She shrugged.

"Kill me now, I don't want to deal with snobby people like her at the party. I really hope the royals are very nice unlike the higher ranked people here." I whined, making her pat my back in pity.

"I'm sure they will be, after all, all of them liked the theme of accessories. It's going to be fashionista party with everyone wearing all different and varied goodies!" She giggled.

"I hope you're right, but it shouldn't be too extreme at the same time. What if someone wears thorns in their hair and I have to stop them from stabbing anyone?" I asked in horror, imagining those spikes coming for our lives, while she laughed.

"I'm pretty sure they won't be allowed in the party in the first place." She wondered.

"You never know, they might threaten the guards with their spikes to let them in." I deadpanned, as we eyed the different bags of flowers.

"That's true, can't disagree." She chuckled.

"THIS IS NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO! IT WOULD BE DANGEROUSLY CONTRASTING!" A man suddenly yelled behind me, as he was arguing with another man who were holding up different clothes.

"BUT THEY ARE LIKE POLAR OPPOSITE COLOURS! LIKE BLACK AND WHITE!" The other man argued.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? THIS IS GREY AND RED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! They would look horrible together!" The first man huffed.

"Is this what my life is all about now?" I whispered dreadfully to Dahlia, and she gulped.

"I guess so." She sighed in disappointment, before both the men turned towards me with fury in their eyes.

"Your majesty, please remind this idiot that he's wrong like every time and that red and grey look pathetic together." He pleaded while holding those colours side by side.

"Hey! Don't speak to her like that, do you fools want to get punished!?" Dahlia hissed, while both guys were so consumed with their bickering that they completely ignored her warning.

"THEY DO NOT LOOK BAD! They just look...out of the box. And unique." The second guy gushed.

"IT CAME OUT OF A BOX OF ROACHES! It is horrible, your taste is amazingly miserable."

"At least it's better than GREEN AND PURPLE!"

"IT WOULD GO WELL WITH THE BLACK WALLS YOU DUMB ARSE!"

"STOP BICKERING IN FRONT OF THE QUEEN!" Every servant around us boomed in rage, as the two workers looked at each other before staring at me, making me laugh.

"That was so funny to watch, even adorable in fact." I giggled while covering my mouth, as they both blushed after my comment, making them look even more adorable.

This made my day.

Who said being a servant would be horrible?

"W-We are so sorry your majesty, i-its just that this nutcase has horrible colour combinations in mind, please excuse him." The second guy muttered.

"Even I'm deeply sorr—wait, me? ME!? I HAVE BAD TASTE? HOW DARE YOU!?" The first guy hissed.

"IT IS TRUE. Deal with it boo." The second guy smirked.

"Hey, that rhymed." Dahlia chirped.

"YOU'RE EVEN A HORRIBLE POET!" The first guy whined.

Perfect content.

"THEY LIKED IT YOU MUFFIN!"

"MUFFIN!? WOW WHAT A SCARY INSULT!"

"Fat pig."

"Squished onion."

"Rotten egg."

"Soggy chicken."

"Barf."

"Your socks."

"DON'T INSULT MY SOCKS!"

"THEY ARE HORRIBLE! HAVE YOU SMELLED THEM!? EWWW!"

"YOU'RE A GENIUS TO EVEN DECIDE ON SMELLING THEM."

"IT'S CALLED CURIOSIT—"

"That's. It." Dahlia snapped, before teleporting between them and pulling their ears like a literal mom.

Both of them immediately screamed in pain as their ears turned red causing me to laugh so hard in many days, as they winced in plea.

"Are you going to bicker ever again?" She growled at them threateningly.

"Are you my grandma? You sound just like her!" The second guy whimpered.

"She's not your grandma, she's my wife!" The first guy hissed, as my eyes twinkled while seeing the couple, and Dahlia rolled her eyes.

"This is not the behaviour I was expecting from you Philip." She grumbled under her breath, releasing both their eyes as they groaned while rubbing them to numb the pain.

"It's not my fault honey, your brother is terrible." Philip grumbled.

"You guys are family?" I squealed.

"Ah yes, the one and only infamous family of the Kardashians. The drama suppliers." The second guy pumped.

"That's our last name, not a bloody trophy," Dahlia flicked his forehead, making his head go back as he closed his eyes in anger.

"Apologise now boys." She commanded, crossing her arms while pointing them towards me, as I held a big smile on my face to see the family drama.

"This is what happens when women are you weaknesses." Philip grumbled under his breath while bowing to me.

"You and me both." The second guy grumbled after him.

"Hey look, you both agree on something for once." Dahlia smiled.

"Please, I even agreed on him getting to marry you. You both are together because of me." The second guys rolled his eyes.

"Oliver, he's my mate. Either way we were going to be together. And you're not even apologising you stupid boys." Dahlia pointed the obvious.

"We are very sorry for our behaviour your majesty." Both of them sincerely apologised together, and I jumped on my spot in excitement.

"THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE!" I deadpanned every word with so much joy, and the whole family smiled in relief.

"Thank God, looks like the Queen has enough patience to handle you Oli." Philip smirked.

"Please, I handle you every night without any credit when you scream in the bedroom with my sis—"

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dahlia yelled while covering their mouths.

"Someone's busy all the time." I coughed, making her blush in embarrassment, before Philip chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"No PDA please." Oliver gagged.

"What's PDA?" I asked.

"Public display of disappointment."

"That's stupid—"

"Okayyy, before another fight happens, we are going to discuss the colours?" Dahlia completely changed the topic while taking away the coloured cloths.

"Right, of course." I chuckled.

"I think—"

"Maybe we should—"

"Not you two. You don't get to decide to colour theme, the Queen does, so SHUT UP BEFORE I TAKE YOUR FANGS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTTS!" Dahlia threatened, making them go pale, and I snorted.

"Now, what do you think would be a combination your majesty?" Dahlia smiled while asking me.

"I think you all get to call me by my name now." I giggled, and their eyes twinkled.

"In that case, what's your thought on this Diana?"

"Hmm, can I ask you both a question?" I looked at the two men in front of me, and they hesitantly nodded.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Golden. Very shimmery and sparkly, goes well with almost everything." Philip smiled.

"Teal. Very subtle and calm, reminds me of water and the lake. My favourite things in the world." Oliver gushed.

"So it's settled, golden and teal will be the colour theme of the party." I announced.

"WHAT!?" All of them screamed.

"W-We can't do that! We need to choose what lady Lola prefers the most." Oliver panicked.

"Exactly! She will have our heads if we don't go accordingly after what she wants." Philip defended him.

"Think about this first, what do you think when you visualise golden and teal together?"

"Treasure under the sea!" Dahlia giggled.

"Is that a good sight?" I asked while laughing.

"Of course, duh." Both the men rolled their eyes, as me and Dahlia chuckled at their slang.

"You think the guests would like that?" I asked.

"Of course they would, it would look amazing combining Lucien's magic as well. It would look like a perfect ocean bed with adorning jewels." Oliver chuckled.

Light bulb.

"That's it! Oliver, can you make props of hanging golden ornaments that can start from the ceiling and can appear as a bunch of waves with Lucien?"

"I'll be right on it." He smiled.

"Perfect. Philip, can you create a ocean bed ravine like catwalk where every royal can showcase their style and have their handmade portraits made by our local painters from the village?"

"I'm on it." He smirked.

"Amazing. Dahlia, can you make an octopus and oozes out blood instead of ink so that when the guests need a refill they can see a cute little sea creature offering their favourite drink instead of some boring counter?" I chuckled.

"That's genius! I'll get it done by tonight!" She squealed.

"Then it's settled. You three can get the props done, I'll do with the curtains and floors along with the flowers. I'm sure Lucien and his other wizard friends can create sea lanterns to illuminate the ballroom!" I laughed.

"BEST PLAN EVER!" Oliver yelled in joy, high fiving his sister in the process.

"But what about lady Lola? Won't she want a party based on her liking? I'm afraid she'll punish us for doing something she doesn't like." Philip groaned.

"Please, her taste is so pathetic, even flies would never love to entertain her. We can't go based on what party she wants, we need to give our guests a good time. She can't be the reason for ruining their night because of her likings. That's not how it works. We go based on what the people would like, we need to show them what Stormania is really about." I instructed.

"Exactly, I think it's a great idea." Dahlia smirked.

"We can maybe even dress up the servers as mermaids to give out snacks and drinks." Oliver suggested quietly.

"I LOVE YOU." Philip yelled while kissing his cheek, making him gag.

"Then it's settled. We'll have an ocean themed fashion show party with amazing goodies. When do you think it will be finished?" I asked hesitantly.

"If we can get Mr Raphael to give everyone a break today so every servant can work together, we can get it done by midnight itself." Oliver wondered.

"Good, I'll talk to him. It's already almost evening, and I'm tired of preparing the guest list and outside environment." I groaned.

"PERFECT! BRB!" Oliver shouted while teleporting away out of nowhere.

"What's...brb?" I asked in confusion.

"Be right bum." Philip rolled his eyes, making both of us laugh.

"Y-Your majesty?" I heard a familiar frail voice speak behind me, and I glanced at the girl who was being yelled by the twat for no reason because of the table cloth, and she was nervously wanting to speak with me.

"You guys go ahead, I'll check on the planning after a few hours." I smiled, seeing them smile in return before departing.

"Good evening young lady, what can I help you with?" I asked politely, as she walked towards me in fear, making me frown.

"Are you alright?"

"I-I am. I just hope I'm not disturbing you." She said timidly while looking down.

"Of course not! I'll have time for you any day sweetheart. Now tell me, do you need something?" She smiled shyly after hearing my words, before she finally met my eyes in comfort, making me sigh in relief.

"I-I actually wanted to thank you for what you did a few days ago." She spoke, referring to that incident.

"Oh it's not biggie, she shouldn't have treated you like that. No need to thank me, everyone has their stressful days." I chuckled.

"N-No, really. Thank you. Because of you, I-I was able to help my mother." She croaked.

"Your mother?" I frowned.

"M-My mother was ill. N-No one is there in my bunk room to take care of her when I'm working. That day when you gave me two hours to rest, I came back and saw her unconscious on the floor. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to save her in time," She broke down as she clasped her shaky hands in fear, and it broke my heart to see her.

"Even with the help of your extra golden coins, I was able to afford her treatment. M-My family is one of the poorest servants, and I'm the only one working, so I didn't really have that much money. T-Thank you so much your majesty, because of you my mother is living today." She cried, almost collapsing on the ground, as I quickly engulfed her tiny figure into a hug and allowed her to cry in my chest.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, if I would've known better, I would've given you more time away to stay with your family. I hope your mother is okay now." I cooed while rubbing her back.

"My mother is perfectly fine now. Her illness is gone, and she's back in the castle kitchen thanks to you. I owe you my life for what you did, she's all I have." She thanked while joining her hands, as now tears rolled up in my eyes to see her like this.

"You owe me nothing, and I'm so proud of you. I'm glad I was able to help. You're incredibly strong miss.."

"Victoria. That's m-my name. And thank you again." She smiled once and for all, making my heart melt at her innocence.

"If anything happens to your mother, or even you, please come talk to me. I'll be more than happy to help you, okay? I'm so grateful to see you here. But I do have to ask you something." I gulped.

"Y-Yes?"

"Where's your father? Is he not working?"

Oh boy that hit a nerve.

She immediately tensed at my question, before pulling away and shaking her head as a no.

"M-My father is no more. He was executed." She deadpanned, making me widen my eyes.

"Oh my, okay, forget I ever asked that. I didn't mean—"

"It's okay your majesty, he was a cruel man. He was one of the monsters in the forests who would kill humans mercilessly, and he would often hit my mother. I'm glad he's gone." She sighed in relief.

"Oh," I deadpanned, immediately changing my expression.

"In that case, screw him." I chuckled, making her giggle.

"But that's all, I'll be out of your hair. I'm glad you're our Queen your majesty." She bowed, making me blush.

"Please call me Diana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 902 83
♠️SUPERNATURAL DARK ROMANCE♠️ Diana had one goal in mind. Only one. Complete her studies and training. Get the stones and conquer heaven with Lucifer...
51.8K 1.7K 82
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a naïv...
2K 289 31
Get ready for a thrilling ride with Ivy Myers as she moves to a small town to live with her mother. Little does she know that her life is about to ta...
33 14 6
Genre - Romance, Fantasy Mildly Connected to - Town Of Horrors Did you ever watched Twilight and thought how cool it would be to live like a Vampire...