enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

Par taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... Plus

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
๐Ÿคฏ
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfieโคโค
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-44
chapter-45
JK๐Ÿ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-43

5.2K 257 260
Par taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hey guys:)
I'm back

I missed you all so so so much
Did you missed me too??

Third person pov

It was the week after Jungkook's birthday,and our Taekook couple were in their "honeymoon" phase.

They just couldn't keep their hands to themselves.
The kisses and iloveyous became frequent and them always touching/cuddling each other became normal.

Right now,Taehyung was taking a shower and he has Jungkook waiting in his bedroom.

They were having a sleepover today at Tae's house,just the two of them,as his parents were out.

While he was showering,Taehyung couldn't help but look back at the way he and Jungkook have came upon.

Nostalgia washed over him--from the day they first met---to every single moment that led them here---Taehyung was grateful and felt blessed to have those moments.

He didnt want to change a single thing about their love story--it was unique and special to him.

Then,he thought about his lover--Jungkook was the epitome of a gentleman.

He was everything Taehyung has always imagined in a man.Taehyung was truly thankful to the moon goddess for blessing him with a mate like him.

Taehyung sighed as he was drying himself up and wore his clothes---oversized tee and shorts and stepped out of the bathroom.

He had expected to be showered with Jungkook's kisses,as soon as he would be out--considering the alpha was whining before he went to take a shower--but much to his dismay nothing like that happened.

He saw the true blood sitting on his bed--looking at his phone-and smiling---wait!!!! What!?!?

Smiling???who is Jungkook smiling at!?!?!

His happiness is me and I'm right here.

Tae thought.

He moved towards his drawer--but still didn't get any reaction out of the elder.

He was starting to get frustrated and jealous too.

He began drying his hair,with the towel and continued observing Jungkook.

The alpha hasn't said anything--heck he hasn't even looked up at him since he came out.

What is so important in his phone!!!!

Finally,Taehyung decided to break the silence and said--"The shower was good,do you want to take one???"

The answer he reacieved was--"Yeah!why?"

Like WTF,is Jungkook even listening to what he is saying.

If looks could kill,the phone in Jungkook's hand would have blasted by now.

Taehyung passed some more time around his room--his eyes never leaving Jk.

The final straw for Taehyung was when he hear Jungkook say the words---"Omo,he's so cute!!!!!!
And my baby!!!!!!!" to his phone.

But I'm his baby!!!!?!

Taehyung pouted and went to snatch the phone from him.He was successful in doing so as Jungkook hadn't expected this.

"What is so important in your phone,Jeon Jungkook huh!?!?
And who are you calling cute?????
Are you cheating on me!!!!!!!"
He said hysterically.

Jungkook didn't answer anything,he was too shocked with the allegations on him.

Taehyung looked at the phone in his hands and began seeing what Jungkook was seeing previously.

There he saw these pictures---

His eyes widened,as he saw the pictures of his childhood.

He looked at Jungkook who was smiling and gestured him to come near him.

Tae went and sat between in his legs on the bed.

"So......don't you think you should take your allegations back???"

Taehyung was feeling embarrassed for thinking wrong about Jungkook.

He was just in need of his attention,thats why he said all of that,but now he admits he was being stupid.

"I'm sorry Koo" he said in a tiny voice,and Jungkook aka the whipped man didn't waist a second to take him in his arms and pepper his whole face with kisses.

Taehyung giggled at his actions,happy that Jungkook wasn't mad.

"by the way,where did you get these pictures from????"

"Oh,your mom sent them baby!!!"

"Really,it wouldn't have been that easy,come on tell me,how did you convince him???"

"Not telling you baby!!!"

Taehyung pouted again,but Jungkook wasn't going to tell him that he had to bribe Baekhyun by a complete new set of eyeliners and some limited edition accessories.

Shhhh.....you shouldn't tell Taehyung too!!!!!!

The night went on happily,them chatting and making out for as long as they could,and then sleeping cuddled up to each other.

Just Taekook being soft,guys!

And in all honesty,both of them wanted to sleep everyday in that way and wake up next to each other.

The new day brought in new promises and new hopes,and they went to make new memories with each other.

The next week

Tae and Jungkook were sitting outside the college campus,it was their free time--so they spent it with each other.

Taehyung was eating a pack of doritos(I'm eating them while writing) and Jungkook was talking to him while eating once in a while.

Suddenly,Taehyung's phone starts ringing,he sees the caller id as Namjoon and picked it up.

"Hell--"
"Taehyunggghhhh"came Namjoon's voice from the other side.

"Hyung,what's happening!?!?!is everything okay????" He got worried.

"Its just---I just---no jin----hospital---"

"Kim Namjoon,you idiot----"said Jin in a high pitched voice.He continued

"Tae--ah,the baby's coming,I'm driving to the hospital---come soon---"and the line went off.

"Baby,what's wrong??"Jungkook said.
"Jin Hyung called---the baby is coming!"

"Thats great,why are you quiet tho---"
"Koo,jin Hyung said---"I'm driving to the hospital" like why would he drive?????"

Jungkook started laughing loudly.

"Babe,I'm sure it has a story to it,come on let's go---I can't wait to hear it---hahahaha"

They went in Jk's car and drove to the hospital.

Taehyung went to the reception and took the details of Jin's room.
Once they reached there---they saw Joon sitting outside.

"Hyung!!" He called out.
"Tae" Joon said and hugged him tightly.

"Tae I was in the bathroom,and then jin started screaming---and I panicked and in panic I broke his phone,then I went to get the car started--but the toaster wasn't--and I don't know what else-----but my baby's coming."

Toaster!?!?! Where the hell did that come from

"Its okay Hyung" Tae helped him calm down.he knew that Namjoon was a clumsy man and tended to often break/misplace things.
Given with the circumstance it was not his fault at all.

"Oii,you!!!!" Jungkook called out a person.

Taehyung and Namjoon turned to look to whom he was talking.

The person was a doctor----the same doctor who treated Taehyung.

After all it was the same hospital.

"Ayo,doc!!! What are you doing here???"
"Excuse me!!! I am a doctor and I work here!" The male cried.

"No shit,but---"
"But what Mr.Jeon???"

"Oh you remember me!?!"
"Yes,how could I forget you!!!??" He said sarcastically.

"Oof,doc since you got such good memory,then don't you remember your promise!!!?"

"Promise,what promise,I don't remember anything!!!!"

"Well,I'll remind you.
Didn't you said that you'll shift to Mexico and sell Tacos there????
So why are you still here!!!??!"

Jungkook said and laughed.

The doctor remembered his words and he panicked.

"Mr.Jeon---no not you----the other Mr.Jeon---your husband!!!!"

Taehyung came from behind him.

"Oh yes--Mr.Jeon please take Care of your husband---he is saying some stupid things---"

"Stupid---"Jungkook said with red eyes.

"No---I gotta work--" and the doctor sprinted away from there,leaving Jungkook laughing again.

"Its fun to mess with him" he said to which Taehyung hit him.

"Hyung tell me why was Jin Hyung driving when he was in labor???" Tae questioned Joon.

*flashback*

Jin screamed as he felt the pain.He shouted Namjoon's name---the alpha came running towards him---only in a towel--also he broke the shower handle---but don't tell jin.

"Baby what is wrong,is our angel kicking too strong???" He asked.

"Yes,kicking-----yes my lord---he thinks its kicking---what do I do----LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE.---Kim Namjoon the baby wants to come out----take me to the hospital now.

"I ---what---" Joon hurried to put on his clothes and then he helped Jin down the stairs.

"Wait here---I'm gonna bring the car keys---"

He went in and came back with the keys.

"Come on,Namjoon---be fast---I don't wanna give birth on the street--" jin was yelling.

Joon pulled out the car and he made Jin sit inside.

He was a mixture of--excited,nervous,panicked,worried and in the midst of all this---he hit a car.

"Not today,Namjoon---please Lord have mercy on me!!!!!!" Jin cried.

The other car owner came to them----"hey you blind people,get out of the car and pay me money,this instant"

"This fucker has to come now---ughhhhhh,can this get anymore chaotic!!!----namjoon get in the back---"

"What" the man was hitting their window.

"Get in the back---and you fucker--once I'm done with this child--I'm gonna kill you with my spatula---"

Joon got in the back,jin took the driver seat and revved the engine.

He drove really fast and Namjoon in the back was traumatized.

"----- and in that time I called u,so thats why jin was driving"

Taehyung was flabbergasted but Jungkook was laughing hard and said-

"Omg!! Omg!!!! The baby is never going to hear the end of this---- isnt he!!!!

Like every time he would say something--Jin would shut him up by saying---"you can't disrespect me,I drove myself to the hospital to give birth to you--while your stupid father sat in the back" hahahaha
This is gold!!!!"

The three were talking when the small bulb out of the room went off-- indicating the operation is over.

Soon enough the doctors walked out too.

"Congratulations its  a boy,and you can go see your husband"

They all rushed inside,to see a half-conscious Jin and the baby wrapped up in his side.

Namjoon went to jin and thanked him for being so brave and for giving birth to their son.

Meanwhile Tae took the baby in his arms and him and Kook started admiring him.

It was  a precious moment for all of them.

A/n~you didnt forget that Jin was preggo right??

really sorry,if it wasn't upto your expectations guys!!!

My head still hurts a wittle.
But I wanted to write,so here is this.

Thankyou for all the love and support,you guys have given me and this book.

Can't believe it will reach 50k soon--all because of you guys!!!

Love you❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.8K 1.3K 13
[SHORT STORY] Story where Alpha Jungkook and Alpha Taehyung was living their best life with being eachothers best friend..... bickering and pulling p...
1.5M 60.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
862K 46.3K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...