The Dancer & The Magician (Hi...

By milkweedbird

As a female warrior who's constantly underestimated, Oby wants nothing more than to be one of the strongest h... More

Part 1: Heaven's Arena -- Chapter 1: Dance for You
Chapter 2: Showtime
Chapter 3: The Winner
Chapter 4: The Cooldown
Chapter 5: Dinner Date
Part 2: Phantom Troupe -- Chapter 6: Hit & Run
Chapter 7: Plan B
Chapter 8: Playing with Others
Chapter 9: Old Flame
Chapter 10: Stimulating Intel
Chapter 11: Late Night, Early Morning
Chapter 12: Interrogation
Chapter 13: Lioness Pt. 1
Part 3: Greed Island -- Chapter 15: Rice & Honey
Chapter 16: I Wanna Dance with Somebody! (Date Pt. 1)
Chapter 17: Lips (Date Pt. 2)
Chapter 18: Blowing Off Steam (Hisoka POV)
Chapter 19: Shots Fired
Chapter 20: Hole in the Wall
Chapter 21: On With the Show
Chapter 22: Rager
Chapter 23: The Bomber
Chapter 24: Rough Landing
Chapter 25 - At Water's Edge
Chapter 26 - Lovers Quarrel

Chapter 14: Lioness Pt. 2

276 23 41
By milkweedbird

Nobu flips a coin, ruling that the troupe keeps all three of us unharmed until Chrollo has a chance to meet with us and make up his mind about what to do. A part of wonder how he'd feel seeing me come back from the dead, but that's one mystery that can remain unsolved. Before the spiders get any further on the matter they realize it's getting late and have to prepare to leave for the second auction. Hisoka agrees to stay behind to keep guard over me while Nobunaga watches the boys.

Before leaving, Machi comes over to me and ties my hands behind my back using her thread. "Don't get any ideas or I'll kill you myself. Hell if it were up to me you'd already be dead."

"She's so cute and cuddly isn't she?" I say to Hisoka as we walk into one of the abandoned rooms. It's similar to the main hall, but smaller with a window that shows the sun setting over the city. Piles of rubble crumble around the corners of the floor.

"In a prickly pear sort of way. You just have to get to the fruit," Hisoka says.

"I'm happy with my own fruit, thank you."

"You are pretty ripe." Hisoka's eyes twitch as he looks me up and down. He rests his head on my shoulder and whispers, "Did you save some for me?"

I look at him crossly before nudging him off me. "You have a lot of nerve asking a favor after you were prepared to watch me die."

He folds his arms. "A lioness once told me she didn't need my permission to be strong."

He must have heard Kurapika call me that last night. I remember my fight at Heaven's Arena with Hisoka. How broken my body was before he offered me three free hits. That moment where he took pity on me and saw me as injured prey, not a worthy adversary. That was what fueled the fight in me the most.

He picks up one of my dreads and twirls it around his finger. "When I saw her teeth and claws bared, muscles braced, and how she tore through her enemies, I realized that for her to come into her power she needed to run wild and free."

I turn to look at him, trying not to laugh in his face. Does he think he can seduce me with silky, poetic words? Though I have to admit the look in his amber eyes  is decadent. I use my hip to push away from him. "Lovely sentiment, but lionesses hunt in packs."

He chuckles and sits on the floor. "It's not my fault I realized you were capable of saving yourself before you did."

I walk to the wall on the opposite side of him and slide down onto a flat stone slab. "No one could've known. The odds weren't in my favor."

"You my dear are the worst kind of tease. You get exactly what you came for and then pretend to be offended when you get it. You didn't come here for the odds, you wanted to test your strength, and I gave you an opportunity to do so. Besides, you know I like to watch."

He's right. I'm not even upset. Fighting the troupe was only meant to make me stronger and I wouldn't have been happy with my victory if he helped me. The fight was mine alone. It's actually nice to know he trusts me enough to handle myself. Or maybe I just prefer to think of it that way. I never know with him. And my power did grow. With time and practice, Parasyte will get stronger. Honestly, I just like messing with Hisoka. "I'm just another toy to satisfy your wet dreams."

He looks down with one hand propped up on his knee. "I'm practically drowning in them. I like the idea of us being each other's abuser and healer from time to time.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." I felt so alive in the fight. My heart never pounded so hard before. Taking all the spiders on at once, figuring out how to outmaneuver them was exhilarating. I even enjoyed fighting to survive Feitan's blade in my chest, because I summoned all the power in me to defeat death. Then to see the spiders on their knees at my disposal...I enjoyed every minute of it.

I could feel Hisoka's eyes on me the entire time, his lust and excitement. It's always nice to feel desired when I perform, especially when it's someone I want. I squeeze my legs together as heat begins to fill my thighs at the thought of what he'll try to do to keep me from escaping. Well I can stay for a few more minutes to enjoy his company first.

"I'm assuming you're working with the chain user?" he asks.

I stare at him, unable to read his intentions. Is it dangerous to tell him the truth? Even though I like playing games, there's a need to level with him. "Can I trust you?"

He tilts his head slightly to the right. "I won't tell the spiders."

That's good enough for me. "Then yes. I am working with him."

"So the chain-user's Kurapika?"

I nod.

"Hmm. The troupe's going to massacre the guards at the auction tonight."

"Yes, the mafia bosses were expecting that. But my boss let me know earlier  that they're bringing in assassins to take them down. Or at least Chrollo. I'm going back to help—"

"Would you mind standing down?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Why?"

"Chrollo plans to meet Neon Nostrade to copy her nen ability, but he has no interest in harming her. The troupe outmatched the mafia's offer, so the assassins will be called off shortly. Chrollo and the original members of the troupe plan to play dead to get the mafia off their backs."

"I guess there's no way I can stop the massacre. But my job is to protect the guards."

"Kurapika can handle himself and the Nostrades will be isolated from tonight's events. But if the spiders see you, several of them will attempt to kill you. You'd never reach Chrollo or the mafia in time. And besides—"

"You want Chrollo for yourself."

"That and I don't think you can take him."

"He does like to fight dirty. You should know that about him. But fair fight or not, I could take him if I wanted to."

Hisoka raises his eyebrows at me. "Oby..."

I look at him, figuring out what isn't being said. And when I do, I can't help but giggle. He's not the type to admit he cares and this is as far as he'll go. I don't see him taking the time to warn someone he doesn't care about. Maybe his desire to protect me is selfish because he views me as his toy. But no matter his motive, the logistics of what he said add up. I wouldn't be able to do much except try to avoid getting killed. My cover's been blown for this job, so saving Gon and Killua is really all I can do before moving on. I'm sure Light will understand. "How sweet. You don't want me to get hurt."

"Well, at least not by anyone else but me."

I stand up and face him, my hands still pulled together behind my back. "I don't belong to you."

He smirks. "Of course not."

My phone, tucked away in my bra, has been vibrating throughout today. It's likely Kurapika and Light wanting to make sure I'm still alive. "I hate to cut our time short, but I really am needed elsewhere."

Hisoka cracks his knuckles and neck. "What kind of team player would I be if I let you walk out of here without a fight? Besides, you left me warm, wet, and breathless the other night." 

He wouldn't be Hisoka if he didn't challenge me to a fight. "Not exactly fair since my hands are tied up, but—" I flip through the air to move my breasts enough to let my phone fall out. In the pocket of my phone guard are all three of Hisoka's cards I took. I catch my phone, take a card out, and start trying to cut Machi's thread. In the meantime my legs will be my main weapon, "Let's do this."

Hisoka jumps up and tries to land a kick to my face. I move out of the way then drop down and try to clothesline his feet with my leg. I get him, but he uses his hands and core to jump back up. He tries to come at me from behind, but I knock my head against his. Pain sprouts on back of my head when I feel a yank against my cheek. The bungee gum. I slam against the wall and roll to the ground.

He looks down at his nails and rubs them on his shirt. "Let's see...that makes four knockdowns for me and two for you. You should catch up before it's too late."

I grip the card, determined not to drop it, I'm ¾ done cutting the thread.  Machi's threads aren't as strong when she isn't touching them. Hisoka lifts me up with the bungee gum, but I refuse to be yanked around like a rag doll. I angle my body so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

"Déjà vu," he says folding his hands around my hips and ass.

I really was trying to focus on getting free and escaping, but his  eyes are so seductive. And I love the feeling of his muscle-bound arms around me. I squeeze my thighs around his waist until I hear a crack. His lips are so pouty and I want to suck the bottom one badly, especially after he licks them. I'm still in possession of Pakunoda's power, so unfortunately I can't absorb his gum. It would be interesting to see Hisoka's past, see what made him who he is. But I actually like him. For all the ways I'd love for us to violate each other, this isn't one of them. Maybe one day, he'll trust me enough to tell me about himself.

"Can't escape me now," he says.

"Yes, I know. Bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum," I say in my best imitation of him.

He laughs. "Oh my, is that what you think I sound like?"

I finish cutting the ropes and slide the card's edge along his neck. A small pink line forms. Eventually he takes the card from me and makes it disappear. His nails then massage my spine and push my torso closer to his. There's a cut on his cheek near the tear drop design. A bead of blood begins falling down. I've wanted to taste him for so long that even the sight of his blood is a tease. I run my fingers through his wavy crimson hair, massaging his scalp as my lips part and I lick the red off his face. He tastes of metal and cedarwood. Hisoka's grip around my waist tightens as he moans into my neck.

His body strains between my legs. "Do you want to have dinner with me sometime next week?"

I burst out laughing. "You're asking me this now?"

I feel his biceps flex. He catches me off guard and throws my legs up and over his shoulders, my crotch only inches from his face. "Is that a no?"

Of course I'm going to say yes. Hell, my phone number's on the card I just used. I knew this moment was coming one way or another. Yet it feels like we're past the point of dinner dates. Now I can't help but wonder how far things could go between us. But shit, we all have to eat and be eaten sometimes. "I get the feeling we tend to play for opposite teams. Like cops and robbers."

He strokes my inner thighs with his thumbs. "That could make things interesting. Besides, it's just dinner."

I squeeze my thighs around his neck. "Is it?"

He leans his head into my pelvis, taking a deep breath in and out, his pointy nose tickles me as he briefly buries his head in my flesh. "You're not wearing any panties are you?"

Oh, whoops. Totally forgot to put any on in my haste to get dressed and go after the boys this morning. My breasts are so big that I'm essentially naked without a bra, but underwear is...meh. "I guess not."

I didn't think my body would have any visitors today, but as Hisoka squeezes my ass with both hands while staring at me I don't regret being exposed. He's so strong and could easily crack my back if he wanted. Goosebumps prickle my thighs and I begin to moisten. If I don't stop now I'm going to fuck him up against the wall.

My aura intensifies by the second along with my arousal. Now's the perfect time to strike. I squeeze my legs around his head then flip us both in the air. By the time he catches himself, I remember the tender spots on his body from when I massaged him at Heaven's Arena. From the bruises on his belly, I could tell the liver had likely been bruised. The tenderness in his elbow could be from a light case of tendinitis. Parts of his thoracic spine were also pretty banged up. Let's see how much they've healed. The way his fist is moving he's going to try to hit me between the ribs, but I dodge and quickly hit the trigger points. He grunts and hits the ground.

He rolls onto his back. "Well that took a turn."

I shrug. "What can I say? Trust no ho."

"Here I was thinking you were just a good masseur. So much for helping for the sake of helping."

"I helped myself earn a third knockdown."

He grins. "I feel so violated."

I step on his dick and dig my heel into his balls. "And you love every minute of it."

He hardens even more beneath my foot and lets out a moan. The pupils in his eyes narrow. "Why'd you have to get me started up?"

Since he likes the feeling of me crushing him, I decide to walk along his body. His breath is steady as he tries flattening himself into a ground for me to walk on. He could've hit me several times over, maybe even won this round. So that must mean he wants me to hurt him, to take control. I'm happy to oblige. When the sole of my left foot reaches Hisoka's forehead, his eyes roll back for a moment. I can tell he's fully erect. "You're so good," he whispers. He opens his mouth and licks the arch and heel of my shoe. Who knew his tongue was so long? My sex begins to contract at the sight of this when Nobu's voice booms behind us. I step off to the side of Hisoka as if nothing happened. Meanwhile Hisoka looks over at Nobu, unphased, while his cock stands sky high in his pants.

Nobu's face contorts in shock and horror. "What the hell are you two doing?" He's by the door and the boys next to him. Perhaps as a parental reflex he covers their eyes. They try to squirm away, but Nobu's got them on lock. I hope they stick to the plan. "I heard all the racket and decided to check on you two. Looks like I came in the nick of time. You're supposed to be watching her, not letting her lay you out."

Hisoka sighs. "I haven't taken my eyes off of her. And does it look like she wants to leave?"

Arrogant bastard. I hate to leave him in this state, but now would be the most opportune time to go. "Make sure to check your cards," I tell Hisoka. I look at him one final time, etching the structure of his face into my memory. "Bounce."

When Gon and Killua hear the word they strike Nobunaga, one fist to his torso, and the other to his face and crash through the walls. Meanwhile as I aim to leap out the window Hisoka catches one of my legs. Sorry, honey. I break his nose with my other foot before swan diving out of the window. I hope he gets over it before our date next week. I promise to kiss and make it better.

                                                                                                   *

After Gon, Killua, and I meet up at the aqueduct, I contact Kurapika and tell him what happened and what the troupe plans to do tonight. "Your best bet  is to steer clear. The troupe obviously knows me now, so there's no use in me coming back."

"I can't just sit by while hundreds of people die," Kurapika responds.

I try to reason with him. "You won't be helping anyone if you get killed in the bloodbath. Focus on protecting yourself and the Nostrades. That's what you were hired for. How are they?"

Kurapika tells me about Neon's spoiled brat shenanigans including getting kidnapped by Chrollo just so she could go to the auction. "Well I'm glad the boys are safe. I'll meet up with them as soon as I can. In the meantime do you think you watch them tonight? Just to make sure they're really safe?"

I look at the boys big doe eyes as they chat with one another. "Sure."

As I get ready to hang up, Kurapika clears his throat. "Listen, since you did this for me, I'd be happy to return the favor."

It's an unexpected act of kindness froma loner who's turned off by my methods, but who knows, I may very well need a friend one day. And I'm curious what Kurapika will be like the next time we meet. "I'll keep that in mind."

After we hang up, I walk back with the boys to their hotel. I have to know what made them take on an impossible mission like this. "What possessed you two to go after the Phantom Troupe?"

Killua crosses his fingers behind his head and cracks his neck before answering. "Well there's a huge bounty on their heads and we could really use the money."

"And what's so important that you'd risk life and limb for that kind of money?" I ask.

Gon rubs the back of his head and blushes a little. "We're trying to buy a game for hunters called Greed Island. I think my dad might be there—"

As I look into Gon's eyes I feel stupid for not seeing the resemblance before. Or maybe a part of me always knew and just tried to block it. Of course this is Ging's son, all that spirit and determination. Shame, he's wasting it on trying to find a deadbeat father. But I'll remain true to the pact I made with Ging and all the other co-founders of Greed Island years ago: that I would never reveal Ging's true location, and if I should ever meet Gon to test his strength and character as much as possible. Gon strikes me as tenacious if nothing else. I just wish I could tell him his father won't be the real prize at the end of his journey. Yet as I listen to Gon talk, he's so eager and sincere in his desire to meet his dad, like a part of him is missing. Wish I could help him get into the game, but he and Killua will have to figure that out on their own. It might be a nice change of pace for me to visit the island after all these years, see the beaches, rain forests, catch up with folks that are still there...in fact, I think I will do that.

Note: Finally we are done with the Phantom Troupe!!! For now. Next up is Greed Island where Oby will pick up a job as a blacklist hunter to catch a wanted criminal. As a consequence of Pakunoda's power, Oby will start to have flashbacks of repressed memories that've made her who she is now. Yay backstory! Her adventures will include fighting a king conger eel, fending off other players trying to steal her cards, escaping a wild pack of cassowaries. Of course I can't skip the epic dodgeball battle. N I'm sure we all know who her unofficial partner in crime will be as he searches for a nen exorcist .

★—_—🌢

Please like, comment, archive the story if you like the story! xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.4K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
191K 5.2K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
348K 13.9K 40
|1ST PLACE IN HISOKA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a magical kingdom. The princess wa...