Niang Niang Qiang[ Raw ]

Galing kay Kng_H2k17

𝗠𝗧𝗟 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 Title:娘娘腔(Niang Niang Qiang) Author:水千承(shui Qian Cheng) Protagonists:攻(Seme)邵群(Shao... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78(END)
100 Questions (Part-1)
100 Questions(Part-2)
Extra (1)
Extra (2)
Extra (3)

Chapter 29

3.4K 126 19
Galing kay Kng_H2k17

It was getting colder, Li Chengxiu was afraid of the cold, so she put on a sweater early, but turned on the air conditioner reluctantly, and kept the windows closed all day.

Since Shao Qun came back from the hot spring last time, he has rarely come here. I don't know if he is too sensitive. He thinks Shao Qun's attitude is a little cold. Occasionally, I will pick and choose, such as now.

"Why don't you open the window, there is an unpleasant smell in the room, can't you smell it yourself?"

Li Chengxiu hurriedly opened the floor-to-ceiling windows, and a cold wind came in. He shivered and put on another coat.

Shao Qun glanced at him like a monster, and turned on the air conditioner. "You can't turn on the air conditioner."

Li Chengxiu said, "The electricity bill is expensive."

When he used to work in a hotel, he heard that the most electricity-consuming thing was the air conditioner.

Shao Qun said loudly, "Cold yourself to catch a cold, and it will be more expensive to treat illnesses. I can't even count the accounts at this point. I still study accounting."

Li Chengxiu thought that Shao Qun might have encountered something wrong again. Today, he was extremely angry and didn't want to touch him, so he went into the kitchen to cook silently.

Compared with the gentle gentleman of Shao Qun when the two reunited, Shao Qun is now a different person. The longer we get along, the more Li Chengxiu will recognize this man's overbearing, arrogant temper, sometimes even Quite unreasonable.

The living habits are not very good either. As soon as you enter the house, you throw your clothes keys around. If you can't find them before going out, you will get angry. Wait on.

Li Chengxiu can tolerate all these things. He is willing to take care of Shao Qun in this way. If two people can get along more harmoniously, Shao Qun's attitude has recently made him feel that Shao Qun came to him just to do that.

After making a table of dishes, Shao Qun dragged him into the bedroom without taking a few bites, venting his desire for the past few days.

Li Chengxiu was a little bit painful by his rough bào, and he crouched on the chuáng for a long time and didn't want to move.

Shao Qun got up and got out of the bedroom, and then came in again, throwing a document in front of him.

Li Chengxiu picked up the file and looked at it, but did not understand, "What is this?"

Shao Qun sat down on Chuáng's head, lit a cigarette, and said slowly, "Give you a gift."

"......what?"

Shao Qun opened the document and pointed to the signature place, "Sign here, this house is yours."

Li Chengxiu was taken aback, and as if he was burning his hand, he let go of the document, "Why... why."

"You deserve it, you have been with me for more than half a year, you are doing well."

Li Chengxiu thought his tone was a little strange. He was kind to him, shouldn't it be right?

"I, I can't ask."

Shao Qun pulled out a pen from Chuáng's cupboard and threw it to him, "Sign it, I have been well taken care of by you during this period. This house is a bit of my heart, I don't like owing it to others."

Li Chengxiu's face was a little pale, and her heart was a little bit painful, "You don't owe me, I take care of you, no, for, this."

Shao Qun spit out the smoke ring, "Cheng Xiu, we are all this age, can you be more pragmatic? You have been in this city for so many years. Now that you are 30 years old, you don't even have a place to settle down. You don't think about yourself. The rest of your life? Someone gives you a house for nothing, but it doesn't happen every day. Do you know what I mean?"

Li Chengxiu shook his head, he didn't understand.

What Shao Qun said these words meant, he could understand every word, but he could not understand the meaning of Shao Qun's words.

Shao Qun impatiently picked up the pen and put it into his hand, "It is good for you to sign, and you will thank me in the future."

Li Chengxiu threw away the pen in his hand, shaking his body, and said in a firm tone, "Shao Qun, I'm not with you, it's for this."

Shao Qun almost blurted out, then why the hell are you, you really have a relationship with Laozi, are you worthy?

He looked at Li Chengxiu's obviously injured expression and swallowed it back.

He knew that Li Chengxiu obviously really liked him now. Although this made him quite happy, he hoped that Li Chengxiu would be like everyone else. When he broke up in the future, he could take something and be happily gān or gān. Don't make any trouble with those who cried, made trouble and hanged.

He doesn't like to owe people things, but Li Chengxiu has to be stupid, and he refuses to ask for pie in the sky. Let's talk about feelings with him. That's good, he saves a house.

Shao Qun threw the file on the ground, turned over, put on his clothes and left.

Li Chengxiu shrank on the chuáng, feeling a little sore in his eyes. The longer he gets along, the more obvious the difference between him and Shao Qun. The anxiety caused by these differences gradually expanded his inner anxiety.

Shao Qun never appeared again for more than ten days.

Li Chengxiu called him, but just said that he was too busy and hung up in a hurry. He felt uncomfortable, but didn't want to offend Shao Qun. He sent a text message to greet him every few days, but he didn't dare to call.

Shao Qun still came occasionally. It was nothing more than eating and eating, and then falling asleep. He seldom held him to read and talk as before. The sweetness of the past seemed to have never happened.

Li Chengxiu remembered the books he had read, saying that all his partners get along like this. At the beginning, they were always very enthusiastic, and then gradually became ordinary. It was just Shao Qun's enthusiasm that lasted a little too short.

Seeing that the midwinter was approaching, Li Chengxiu, although he was worried, did not miss his studies at all. He was among the best in three exams, and finally got the opportunity to go to Li Shuo's accounting firm for an internship.

Since then, he has been attending classes on Wednesdays and working on Thursdays every Monday. Such a busy and fulfilled life makes him feel gratified. He doesn't need to stay alone in a cold house and wonder if Shao Qun will come today. Children are harder than winter.

When Li Chengxiu went to work on the first day, he was wrapped up like a zongzi. When he and the other two interns were taken to Li Shuo's office to report, Li Shuo didn't recognize him at first sight.

The office is located in a high-end office building in the CBD. The rent here is staggeringly expensive. Li Shuo rented two floors in one go.

He is a very charismatic leader. Although he implements centralized management, his subordinates' cult of him permeates ubiquitously in their work.

Li Shuo is handsome and handsome, Li Shuo is funny and humorous, Li Shuo is generous, and Li Shuo distinguishes rewards and punishments. Li Shuo can make every employee feel valued. Li Shuo is a perfect boss and a perfect man.

This is the conclusion Li Chengxiu has drawn from other people's mouths after only one week at work.

But Li Shuo also has a secret that is not a secret. Perhaps the only shortcoming of this man is that he is gay.

He did not deliberately conceal this, but he never took the initiative to publicize it. It's just that the 36-year-old diamond bachelor Li Shuo used a message to avoid the trouble of being entangled by women, although he is so likable to women.

Like all employees of the firm, Li Chengxiu was brainwashed and began to worship his boss. He imagined that he could one day become such an excellent accountant.

It's an internship at any time, but the nature of the job is basically doing miscellaneous work.

Since Li Shuo has a share in the opening of the cram school, three internships will be given as a marketing tool. In fact, there is no need for so many interns.

Li Chengxiu's age, even among regular employees, is considered old. He wants to learn more. Basically, he is doing the work of the other two interns, but he is very happy to do it, checking the data over and over again. , Much happier than frying the pan over and over again.

"Little Li."

Li Chengxiu was binding documents in front of the photocopier. When he heard Li Shuo's voice, he immediately turned his head, "Mr. Li."

Li Shuo handed him what was in his hand, glanced at the work in his hand, and smiled, "This is tedious enough, be careful not to make a mistake."

Li Chengxiu nodded hurriedly.

"This one will make a copy for me, and send it to my office, and then fax it to this number."

Li Chengxiu just learned to use a photocopier, and after a few days he almost wandered around this big machine, neatly took over the documents in Li Shuo's hand, and said "OK".

Li Shuo glanced at him appreciatively, "You have worked very hard, hard work is a rare quality, you must continue to maintain it."

"Ok."

Li Chengxiu finished his work, and knocked Li Shuo's office with the printed materials.

"Come in."

When Li Chengxiu entered, Li Shuo was looking for something on the shelf around his waist.

Li Chengxiu put the information on the table, "Mr. Li, the information is here."

Li Shuo finally pulled out a book and turned around happily, "Come on, Xiao Li, give you a book."

Li Chengxiu took it and took a look. It was this book on accounting, and the author was Li Shuo.

Li Shuo smiled and said, "I wrote it three years ago. I had a lot of experience when I took the Jīng mathematics test in my early years. I compiled a book. I think it is fairly simple and easy to understand. I hope it will be helpful to you."

Li Chengxiu was flattered and thanked him again and again.

"You're welcome, you're welcome, Xiao Li, I think you have a lot of potential, you are careful and hardworking. If you do well, you can continue to work with me when you graduate."

Li Chengxiu widened his eyes in surprise, "Thank you, thank you Mr. Li."

Li Shuo smiled and looked at him, "You are welcome."

When Li Chengxiu returned to the desk to continue checking the data, the phone rang suddenly.

He hurriedly pressed it awkwardly, only to remember that he had forgotten to mute it, because on weekdays, there would be no second person to call him except Shao Qun, and Shao Qun hadn't called him for a long time.

When he picked up the phone and walked through the office to the corridor, the phone rang again, and he had to press it off again.

When I got to the corridor, I was relieved to press the call button, "Hello."

"Dare you hang up my phone!" Shao Qun's angry voice came across.

Li Chengxiu explained, "I'm at work."

"Go to work? Are you going to work again?" Shao Qun raised his voice, getting angry as soon as he heard the words "Go to work."

Shao Qun hadn't contacted him for too long, so that it was the second week since he went to work, and he didn't have a chance to talk to Shao Qun, but he didn't think it was a big deal. He couldn't hold it at home all the time.

Li Chengxiu said with some excitement, "I'm in an accounting firm, intern."

"Accounting firm? Which firm?"

"That is, the office that cooperates with the cram school."

Shao Qun paused, and suddenly said sharply, "Is it the shareholder's office that sent you home last time?"

Li Chengxiu was taken aback by his tone, nodded, and then remembered that he couldn't see it, so he said, "Yes."

Shao Qun was silent suddenly, and it took a long time to gritted his teeth and said, "Address, I'm going to find you now."

Li Chengxiu hesitated, "I'm here, working."

"address!"

Li Chengxiu quickly told him the address, hung up the phone, and waited worriedly for Shao Qun to come over.

He doesn't know why Shao Qun is angry, he never knows why Shao Qun is angry, Shao Qun has a bad temper, and everything can make him angry.

He looked at his watch. Fortunately, it was almost time for lunch break.

It was lunch break when Shao Qun called him. Li Chengxiu answered the phone and took the elevator down to the underground parking lot.

This office building has three floors in the parking lot alone, and it looks so dense. Li Chengxiu looked around and looked for Shao Qun when he was surprised by the sound of a horn.

He turned his head and saw that Shao Qun was driving a business car he hadn't seen before, in a suit and leather shoes, sitting in the driver's seat with an unhappy expression.

Li Chengxiu hurried over, Shao Qun also got out of the car, opened the back seat door, and the two sat in the back seat together.

Shao Qun was full of anger, "Why didn't you come here to work without telling me, why are you here to work? Did that shareholder let you in?"

Li Chengxiu explained laboriously, "You are too busy, so I didn't say. My school has exams, three times, with good grades, you can come here for internship."

Shao Qun looked at him suspiciously, "Really admitted?"

Li Chengxiu nodded, "Really."

Shao Qun pulled his clothes uneasy, "How old is that shareholder?"

"It's almost forty."

Shao Qun looked a little slow, "I told you a long time ago, don't go out to work. Not only do you work, but you don't tell me what is going on."

"Shao Qun, I must, work, and, alone, I am bored at home."

"You can find something else to do, you can go shopping, go to the beauty salon, anyway, I hope I can see you when I go back."

Li Chengxiu was stunned, "I, I don't go shopping, work, I can learn knowledge. Also, you rarely go back."

Shao Qun frowned, "Do you think I don't have time to be with you?"

Li Chengxiu was busy, "No, you are busy, I think, I'm busy too, so I won't be bored."

Shao Qun said maliciously, "Then you move to live with me in the head office."

Shao Qun regretted the words.

He never lived with Xiao Qing'er, and he would have to get people out in the future, which was troublesome, but seeing Li Chengxiu's unexpected expression, he didn't want to take it back.

He feels that his appetite has been raised by Li Chengxiu. He always feels that the food outside is not as good as Li Chengxiu's. The hourly workers at home are not as good as Li Chengxiu. Even the boy who is so many times younger and beautiful than Li Chengxiu who will serve others is worse. Something unfinished is something only Li Chengxiu has.

He didn't know what was wrong with him. He was tired of Li Chengxiu, and he went crazy outside for a month, but now he is tired and crooked again, and thinks Li Chengxiu is better.

Li Chengxiu looked at him uncertainly, "Really?"

Shao Qun kissed him, "Really, so I quit my job. You can see me every day."

Li Chengxiu's surprised expression instantly darkened, "Shao Qun, I can't quit, I like this job, I am very happy."

Shao Qun lowered his face again, "You go to school and work again, how can you still have time to take care of me?"

Li Chengxiu looked at him embarrassedly, "Shao Qun, I really don't want to resign. This is my opportunity, Shao Qun."

Shao Qun looked at his pleading expression, and couldn't say anything harshly.

He said before that Li Chengxiu should go to work there, but he casually said that he could not bring his private life to work. If Li Chengxiu had any bad influence on him, it would not be worth the gain. But he couldn't make Li Chengxiu resign for a while. After all, he left him out for a while and had to coax him again. It is a bit inappropriate to mention this now.

Shao Qun decided to put this aside in advance, "Well, let's talk about this later."

Li Chengxiu laughed again, "Shao Qun, that's great."

Shao Qun pulled him closer and touched his waist, "Baby, I miss you, miss me?"

Li Chengxiu whispered, "Yes."

Shao Qun smiled with satisfaction, and put his hand into his pants.

Li Chengxiu was shocked, they were still in the car.

Shao Qun didn't care about this, he pressed him under his body despite his struggle. The small space in the car made Li Chengxiu nowhere to hide. Shao Qun sat on his lap and entered him from bottom to top.

Li Chengxiu put his arms around his neck and was kissed by Shao Qun wantonly, feeling confusedly that Shao Qun rammed his body.

After a while, the car shook violently.

Li Chengxiu gritted his teeth tightly and moaned like a cat.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

128K 12.3K 36
အိပ်မက်ရှည်ကြီးတစ်ခုမက်တယ် ။ ကျောခိုင်းထားတဲ့နောက်ကျောပြင်တစ်ခုကို ငါက တစ်ဖက်သတ် ဖက်တွယ်ဖို့ကြိုးစားနေခဲ့တာတဲ့ ။ ဟင့်အင်း.. မင်းငါ့ကိုမချစ်ဘူး ။ ...
1.5M 248K 163
ဤမျှ ဆိုးရွားစွာခံစားရသောဗီလိန်သည် သူတစ်ယောက်သာရှိမည်ဟု ချင်းယွင်ထင်သည်။ နှစ်ရာချီအောင်ပင် ဇာတ်လိုက်တစ်ယောက်က သူ့ကိုဟောင်နေပြီး အန္တရာယ်ပေးဖို့ရန်ကြိ...
1.3M 37.5K 65
ယော.. ကျွန်တော်ကလူတော်..ဒါပေမယ့် လူကောင်းမဟုတ်ဘူး။ စာရေးသူ၏ စိတ်ကူးယဥ်မှုဖြင့် ရေးသောကြောင့် အပြင်လောကနှင့်ကွဲပြားနိုင်သည်ကို သတိချပ်ပေးစေလိုပါသည်။ လ...
1.5M 225K 163
Both Unicode and Zawgyi are available ! Title - 穿成炮灰反派怎么破 Author - 莫西辞 (Mò xī cí) Type - web novel (CN) Status in COO- 303 chapters + 3 extras(Comple...