fault | spencer reid

Von onedimpledouche

spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly l... Mehr

norman vincent peale {EDITED}
oscar wilde {EDITED}
rumi {EDITED}
leo tolstoy {EDITED}
corazon cojuangco aquino
joseph cambell
susan b. anthony
khalil gibran
mahatma gandhi
bob marley
lao tzu
audrey hepburn
barbara bush
henry david thoreau
emily dickinson
brad pitt
martin luther
graham greene

leonardo da vinci {EDITED}

4.5K 80 7
Von onedimpledouche

{yea, totally not shouting myself out, but i am. i have a sirius black fanfic in case any of you like him. also, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS WTF?!}

"Okay, she was found in a well. So where was the well?" Morgan asked.

"It was by an elementary school." Hotch said.

"Okay get garcia on the phone." Reid looked at them all.

"How may I be of service?" she asked.

"How many elementary schools have wells by them?" JJ asked.

"10"

"That's too big. what else was around?" Emily said.

"How many are two story elementary schools?" Hotch asked.

"1, sending address."

They hopped in the car and drove. When the pulled up the unsub had Gianna about to fall in with a gun to her head.

"Don't do this!" Hotch yelled.

"I'm finishing the job. She was mine to kill!" The man shouted.

"No she wasn't." Reid reasoned.

"Yes, she deserved to die and she didn't." He started to push her closer to the edge. Gianna grabbed his gun and shot him as she fell down. The team ran and looked down the well, she was trying hard not to whimper in pain.

"Bring the rope down." She said holding back her tears as they lowered rope.

"Gianna what are you doing?" Hotch asked.

"You said, 'I'm never pulling you off of a pipe again' so, I'm pulling." Tears involuntarily started to flow down her cheeks. there was a pipe stuck in the cement, it had impaled her again. "I'm coming up." The rope finally reached her and she grabbed it. She pulled herself out of the pipe. She cried taking it out, when she did there was a chunk of flesh in the pipe.

They pulled her up, the rope broke as she was just at the edge. she took her arm and grabbed the top of the ledge. Morgan quickly grabbed her hand. "I need your other one." She lifted it up and he pulled her up.

She flopped on the grass as her eyes started to flutter. "Just leave me here. keep it like the reports."

"Gia?!" reid scrambled to put his gun away. He picked her up and carried her to the ambulance. Reid rode with her, the pipe had gone through her shoulder. Closer to the heart than the last time, but just barely missed it.

Reid grabbed her hand and held it. She moved it then interlaced her fingers with his. They got to the hospital and they wheeled her away to an OR. The team got there and the waited for a while. Her surgeon came out, "She pulled through, stable for now. you can see her."

The team went in her room. Hotch sat near her head, Reid on the other side. She started to wake up and everyone smiled.

"How you feeling?" Reid asked.

"I'm okay."

"I'm sorry." Hotch met her eyes.

"Why?" Gianna furrowed her brows.

"I should have been there sooner."

"No it's fine, I'm okay." She smiled weakly.

November

Gianna ran to Hotch's office. "Happy birthday!"

"How's your arm?" He eyed her sling.

"It's fine." She smiled at him before walking out to her desk. She was doing paper work when the intern came up to her.

"Do you need anything, papers, files?"

"Ouu coffee would be nice." Gianna smiled brightly.

"Oh, no, I was ju—."

"Thanks." Gianna smiled at her, making the intern rolled her eyes.

A dark woman came in towards Gianna. "Gianna!" she exclaimed while hugging her.

"Why don't you go to Hotch's office." Gianna smiled and the woman left. Gianna sat in her seat and Reid peeked over at her, "Aren't you gonna go to hotchs office?"

"I still don't have my coffee." gianna chuckled.

The intern came over with the coffee. Gianna took a sip. "Oh, what is this?" Her nose scrunched up in disgust.

"It's coffee with milk and sugar." The intern fiddled with her hands.

"I asked for black." Gianna handed it back to the intern. T

The intern got her a new cup. "Anything else?"

"Yea, learn how to make coffee." Gianna got up and walked to Hotch's office.

"Mrs. Beckett how are you?" Hotch smiled graciously at the woman.

"Good, how are you?"

"Great."

Gianna's mom cleared her throat to establish her no-nonsense/serious tone she always tended to get when she had a proposition dealing with work or education. "Well, I wanted to talk to you both. There is a school-.-"

"Mom?" Gianna raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"I don't want to do school anymore." Gianna scoffed. "I thought we went over this."

Before her mom could say anything, Chief Strauss came in. "Gianna may I speak with you?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Gianna stood up and walked out. Strauss lead her to her office, the team stared as the two women walked by. They walked in and sat down. "Agent Beckett, it has come to my attention that you traded yourself for another person, correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Gianna straightened her back.

"Also that you sent one of our agents, who hasn't been taught how to defend himself, into the field."

"Chief Strauss, with all do respect, he made it out without a scratch." Gianna kept a stoic face.

"Not so much for you, though, right?"

Gianna's jaw was clenched tightly. "Yes, but I didn't have a gun at the time. An innocent woman was about to die."

"Okay, but sending Agent Reid in made him want to more."

"I don't understand the problem, now we have one more person to help in the field."

"Him wanting out on the field caused him to get shot." Strauss fired back.

"Him getting shot was no one on the teams fault but the unsub."

"I read the report, you weren't there to keep him safe."

"So, I'm his body guard, now? He's a grown man, he doesn't need anyone to protect him." Gianna snapped.

"Where were you that night?" Strauss cocked an eyebrow.

"It's a personal matter."

"Well, if it's a personal matter, you can either hand over your badge and gun. or you can..." she started looking through files, "you can go undercover for a year, for a child sex trafficking ring. Your choice."

Gianna didn't want to go undercover for a year, but she didn't want to lose her job. The girl stared at the woman before sighing. "When do i leave?"

"January"

Gianna went back to the bullpen. "Oooooo" Morgan cooed.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes at him. Gianna went to Hotch's office. "Hey, mom, gonna need you to come later. I have to talk to Hotch." Gianna started pushing her mother out. "Hey, intern!" Gianna shouted. The intern quickly came over. "Walk her out, make sure she's safe."

Gianna shut the door. "I'm going deep cover."

"What?"

"Either I give up my badge and gun, or I go undercover."

"Why would you hand over the badge?"

"For turning myself over for the child abduction. Also for when reid got shot."

"Reid got shot because of the unsub, not because of you." Hotch argued

"Well. she says I'm supposed to protect him. I leave in January." Gianna stood up and walked to her desk.

"What happened?" Reid cleared his throat.

She looked at him knowing full well that he would never forgive himself if he found out he was part of the reason she had to leave. "Nothing, just congratulated me for a year here."

December

They got a case. Colorado. They flew there, briefed on the jet. The team found where the unsub was pretty fast.

The team split up, it was a warehouse. Reid and Gianna went into two different rooms. she heard a loud noise in the room Reid was in. Gianna ran in and saw Reid lying on the floor. The man had slammed him up against the wall. The unsub went after her, she kicked him in the face. He punched her in the nose, Gianna threw him to the ground and started punching. He rolled on top, making it hard for her to breath. He started to punch her repeatedly. The guy got up off of Gianna once she was pretty beaten, and went after Reid.

Gianna pulled her gun out and shot him. Reid ran over to Gianna. "Gia?!" He helped her up then hugged her tight. The rest of the team came. They saw Gianna had blood spooling from her nose and mouth. Reid walked her out, she had only shot the guy in the stomach. So, medical helped him.

Reid brought her to an ambulance. She spit out blood. the medic tried to slow down the bleeding. Reid sat next to her.

"You okay, Spencer?" Gianna raised an eyebrow.

"Yea" He smiled. She smiled too, but it quickly faded. "What's wrong?"

"I'm leaving." She blurted.

Reid's face fell. "What?"

"I'm going undercover for a year."

"Why?"

"Spencer, I either turn in my badge and gun or I do this. I don't want to lose this job."

"Why would you lose your job?" Spencer pulled her hair behind her shoulders.

"Strauss is mad..." Gianna hesitated, "...that I put you in the field, and you got shot. It's my fault. Also when I traded myself for the girl."

"Wait, you might be fired because of me?"

"No. I might be fired because of me, I put you in the field. I traded my spot for the girl."

Gianna didn't get to finish as the team walked up. "You're leaving?" Emily had a solemn look on her face.

"Yes, I want to stay but I can't." Gianna spoke. They all hugged her.

They got to the bau. The intern walked up, "There's someone here to see you."

"Who?" Gianna said with an attitude. Her mom walked in. "Why are you here?" Gianna asked her.

Her mom leaned against her desk. "Now, that's no way to greet your mother."

"What's up?"

"You can get your 4th PHD if you like?" Gianna shook her head. "Why not?" Her mom begged.

"I have a job."

"I heard you're going undercover."

"By who?" Gianna's face hardened.

"That intern, she's a little weird."

"I will beat—."

"Well then, guess there's no talking you into it. I was gonna work some magic." Her mom got up.

"If you wanna work magic. The chief is trying to fire me." Gianna gave a laugh.

"Okay." She walked off.

Gianna scrambled to her feet and ran to her. "I'm kidding you can't do that."

Giannas mom looked at her weird. Gianna looked at the team and pulled her away. "Mom, don't. I worked hard to get here, don't talk to her."

"Oh, I see. They don't know who I am." Her mom smiled and pushed past Gianna towards the team.

"No, mom!" Gianna ran up to her, but she was already talking.

Gianna slumped down in her seat, and put her head in her hands. Her mom was going on about how she owns a huge business, and she's the dean at Harvard. Gianna's mom finished, "Okay that's enough." Gianna took her to the intern. "Get her out, quick!"

"our life is made by the death of others."- leonardo da vinci

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

252K 3.7K 19
When Carmen Brooks comes to the BAU she doesn't expect what's coming. All she's ever known is that work and love have different places in the world...
1.4K 23 8
you and Spencer have never really been close when you started working at the BAU and you wanted to respect that if he never wanted to get as close to...
1.7K 127 11
❝𝘈 𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 �...
86.4K 1.6K 35
Y/N has always known Emily, growing up together and bonding over shared trauma. Even going as far as going undercover for Interpol. After the 9 gruel...