SUN TAN; it

By janiabeans

🎈 ❛ why does the sun set, baby? i'm tryna get my sun tan ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: the boy who swears like a sailor finds... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
birth control pills
pharmacy fiasco
trip to the quarry
blood banquet
rock war
4th of july
sewer map
neibolt visit
locked up

super jewy test

2K 59 119
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the bell of last period rang and every child cheered. they gathered their things, shoved it into their bags and stormed out the room - excitement buzzing out of them.

"so there's this church full of jews right?" edward kaspbrak explained, "and stan has to take this super jewy test."

edward kaspbrak. he hated his name so he went by eddie. he was an extreme germaphobe due to his overprotective mother's actions.

the four had just walked out of their last period, summer had begun.

"but how does it work?" william denbrough quizzed.

william denbrough. he goes by bill but everyone wonders where the 'b' came from. bill was know for his stutter which formed during a car crash when he was younger. however, the disappearance of his younger brother, georgie, made it worse.

"they slice the tip of his dick off." eddie shrugged.

"yuck!" his twin sister, ocean kaspbrak, gagged.

ocean kaspbrak. the younger-by-9-minutes twin sister of eddie. they were complete opposites. where he was loud, she was quiet. where he was afraid of germs, she didn't care and so on. matching her name, ocean loved water and swimming - being at the beach in general.

"but then stan will have nothing left." richard toizer joked.

richard toizer. when he was younger, ocean would tell him he had an old man name so he shortened it to richie. he was known for being a trashmouth as he could never keep his mouth shut and always said foul things.

"that's true!" the smaller boy agreed.

their curly-haired friend began running towards them, "wait up, you guys!"

once he reached them, he took ocean's place, leaving her to trail behind.

"hey, stan, w-what happens at the bar mitzvah anyway?" bill turned to his best friend, "ed says they slice the t-tip of your d-d-dick off."

richie turned around and quickly joined ocean's side, "yeah and i think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say 'where's the beef?'."

the four managed to laugh at their loud friend's remark.

"at the bar mitzvah, i read from the torah, and then i make a speech and suddenly, i become a man." stanley uris informed them.

stanley uris. his father was the local sinagouge's rabbi so he was expected to be heavily jewish. stan was a very methodical and mature person, particularly about keeping clean - he suffers from OCD.

"seems too easy." ocean chimed.

"i could think of funner ways to become a man." richie grinned.

"more fun you mean." stan corrected him, he always seemed to be doing that.

"oh, shit."

the friends walked past henry bowers and his minions: reginald 'belch' huggins, victor criss and patrick hockstetter.

their leader stood there with his arms folded, belch and patrick smile malevolently at them, and victor merely gives them a threatening stare.

"think they'll sign my yearbook?" richie turned to the only girl, "dear richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last march. have a good summer."

"oh yes, and they'll seal the envelope with another 'steaming dump'." ocean joked, causing the three to chuckle.

stan turned around and gave her a smile, "good one!"

the duo high-fived, they always bonded over adapting richie's jokes onto himself.

he, richie and ocean were the 'golden trio' of the group. at least that's what bill and eddie frequently said.

as they make their way down the stairs, greta keene shoved passed ocean with an irritated look on her face.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once they were outside, bill, eddie, richie, ocean and stan dumped their notebooks and school things out of their bags and into the trash.

"best feeling ever." stan grinned.

"yeah?" richie smirked, "try tickling your pickle for the first time."

"oh, come on." ocean scoffed at his crude joke.

"hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" eddie spoke up.

"i start my training." richie said smugly.

"wait, what training?" eddie turned to him.

"street fighter." richie and ocean spoke in unison.

the girl was already up to speed because most of their conversations consisted of richie bragging about his high scores.

"is that how you wanna spend your summer?" eddie frowned, "inside of an arcade?"

"beats spending it inside of your mother. oh!" richie raised his hand up for a high-five.

the four looked at him awkwardly before stan lowered his arm.

"what if we go to the quarry?" stan suggested.

bill turned to them, "guys, we have the barrens."

"exactly." ocean agreed, her and bill had been planning their trip for days.

"right." stan sighed.

"betty ripsom's mom." eddie pointed out.

they five pivoted and turned to look at mrs ripsom, who was standing next to sheriff bowers a few feet away. her daughter, betty, was declared missing a week or two ago and she's still in denial.

"is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" stan raised his brow.

"cut her some slack, it's her daughter we're talking about." ocean said to the boys.

"i don't know." eddie hummed, "as if betty ripson's been hiding at home ec for the last few weeks."

"you think they'll actually find her?"

"sure." richie nodded, "in a ditch. all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. smelling like ocean and eddie's mom's underwear."

ocean stifled a laugh as her friend talked badly about her horrid mother.

"shut up! that's freaking disgusting." eddie gagged.

"she's not dead." bill stated, "she's missing."

the others gave him a sceptical look before richie spoke up: "sorry, bill. she's missing. you know the barrens aren't that bad. who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?"

before they could even respond, patrick walked out behind them without warning. henry then grabbed richie and pushed him into stan, knocking the two of them and ocean to the ground.

stan's yarmulka fell off, vulnerable for patrick to pick it up. once he did, he flailed it in the air with a smirk.

"nice frisbee, flamer." patrick cussed him out with a wide grin.

"give it back!" stan tried to reach for it.

"don't do it!" ocean pleaded.

patrick laughed menacingly before throwing it through the window of a passing school bus.

"fucking losers!" he laughed as their face dropped.

belch then took it upon himself to burp into eddie's face. the smaller boy's face scrunched up in disgust as he turned away.

as the trio walked away, as if it wasn't enough, henry bumped into bill, "loser."

"y-y-you suck, b-bowers!" bill insulted.

they all looked at their friend in shock, only fools would pick a fight with henry bowers.

"shut up, bill." eddie hissed as the elders turned around.

"you s-s-s-say something, bi-bi-bi-billy?" henry mocked him, "you got a free ride this year cause of your little brother. ride's over, denbrough."

when henry looked up, he saw his father take off his glasses and give him a stern look that said: 'leave him alone'.

henry decided to take a risk and ignore his father, "this summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your f*ggot friends."

the mullet haired boy then slowly ran his hand along his tongue and then wiped it along bill's cheek.

henry laughed and lead his friends to victor's car. when she was sure none of them were looking, ocean gave henry a taunting face and wiped bill's damp face with her sleve.

"dumb move," she told him.

"yeah, i know." he sighed.

"i wish he'd go missing." richie sighed.

"he's probably the one doing it." eddie suggested.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

also please let me know if this is good because idek😭

don't forget to vote&commen!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING βπ‡πžπ₯𝐩 π‡πžπ₯𝐩 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›π«πžπšπ­π‘π’π§π βž [πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯π˜ͺ𝘀𝘒 𝘩𝘰π˜₯𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘒 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 οΏ½...
141K 2K 27
[COMPLETED!] "what happened to your nose, it's bleeding" "huh? Ohh that uhh i don't know probably from the headache" SECRET See how the losers find o...
51K 1.2K 17
"i know the world's isn't all sunshine and rainbows, but i like to go through life thinking that it is." richie tozier x oc IT chapter one plot: @...
120K 4.5K 17
❛ ARE YOU AN ANGEL? ❜ ❨ oc x eddie kaspbrak ❩ ❨ plot by bramsgreenfeld ❩ ❨ cover by stariords ❩ @ITLOSERSCLUB AWARD WINNER