CC and Eboys oneshots/imagines

By peachykissxs

π™·πšŽπš’ πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ πš‹πšŠπšœπš’πšŒπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšŠπš— πšŽπš‹πš˜πš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπš‘πš˜πš πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”. π™Έπš οΏ½... More

Intro
Stephen x Will
George x Alex
James x Fraser
George x Josh
George x Josh
Will x Stephen
George x Josh
Important PSA
All

Headcannons George and Josh

97 1 0
By peachykissxs

I am doing an otp questions/headcannons cos I'm bored. I will be doing it for all of them so enjoy I guess. Some I pinched off Pinterest but some I made myself. I am writing this as if this is a Ghibli film. I am romanticising the small things. I am not sure if that makes sense. I feel like some of these have the sparkle filter on them.

Holding hands
They were walking down the streets of London getting to the tube station on their way to convent garden, Josh grabs George's hand and pulls him along to catch the underground. They sit on the train still holding hands and when they get off at the stop.

Cuddling somewhere
They were sat on the sofa watching Guardians of the Galaxy. George was on Josh's lap, arms around his neck, legs across his lap. The popcorn bowl empty and forgotten on the coffee table. Josh mumbling things into George's hair. Sometimes placing kisses on the top of his head. George leaning up to kiss him softly before laying his head on Josh's chest.

Gaming
They were sat on the sofa in the living room consoles in hand, talking shit about each other. Josh laying in George's lap one hand absentmindedly playing with Josh's hair as the game loaded.

On a date
It was a warm spring day in the middle of April Josh had suggested that they go on a picnic date. George had made up food, a punnets of fruit, baguettes with butter and cheese, sausage rolls, pastries and wine. They sit down in Central Park (London).

Kissing
Soft kisses everywhere, all the time. Soft pecks whilst cooking, watching something, recording. Like George would be minding his own business and Josh would come along and kiss his forehead, cheeks, lips. Not that George minded.

Wearing each other's clothes
Josh was visiting George as he walked in he found George in his favourite hoodie. George turns around to greet his boyfriend smiling. "hey that's my hoodie"
"Oops I guess I didn't notice"
"It'd fine baby, you look cute in my clothes anyway."

Watching a film
They picked Kiki's Delivery Service (my absolute favourite Ghibli film ever). They watched it with subtitles in Japanese. They spent a lot of time throwing popcorn at each other and trying to catch it in their mouths. Completely missing parts and having to run it back.

Shopping
Food shopping was a nightmare due to the fact that they both eat like 11yr olds. However they do get the normal things like fruit and vegetables despite the constant complaints of "we won't eat it" and "it'll go off before we eat it." I think you get the picture.
Clothes shopping was something Josh enjoyed, George not so much he didn't hate it but there are only so many black t shirts and gym shorts/joggers to be purchased.

Hanging out with friends
Whenever they hung out with the boys it was normally for drinks and a night in playing Fifa. They didn't mind everyone was comfy and sat in "their" seats. It would rotate flats depending on who was in and who had had a noise complaint most recently.

Protectiveness/jealousy
Josh - he was more protective of George so when he felt jealous it would be if someone was getting very touchy with George and he would go and sling an arm across George's shoulders and say something along the lines of "hey babe, you ok?"
George - he would get a whiney sort of jealous so he would go and sit on Josh's lap and hold on to him in a possessive manner.

Watching a TV show
They would start a TV show together and vow to finish it together and sometimes it worked out other times it didn't. They would curl up on the sofa sometimes falling asleep.

Making out
It would start out as a sweet kiss then getting deeper and more desperate. Soon enough Josh would be leaving hickeys on every area of exposed skin and George would be in his lap forehead on his shoulder letting out laboured and heavy breaths. At some point t shirts and hoodies had been discarded whatever had been the main focus forgotten the boys only thinking of the other in that moment.

Eating ice cream
They were at the beach and George had managed to get ice cream on his nose. No one knew how but Josh pointed out he had something on his nose and grabbed a tissue wiping it off quickly before it got too sticky. Josh then got a sticky kiss, looking at George confused, "you had something on your lip."

In the car together
It was never quiet in their car and if it was something was wrong. They would either talk they whole way or play music and Josh would sing every word. (His music bangs btw stream nightmares by shy). They would normally play their playlist, a playlist that they had made together which featured songs from both of their favourite artists and it would jump from keshi to Juice Wrld not that either of them minded. Or they would put the radio on and listen to generic pop.

Rainy afternoons
On rainy afternoons they would lay in bed one reading a book the other laying on the other's chest editing, the silence was comforting and a contrast from their usually loud antics. The soft sounds of music filtered through the air across the quiet room accompanied by their breathing and the rain pattering on the window. Sipping on coffee or herbal tea feeling content in that moment knowing that they are meant to be. Knowing that they are in the perfect place.

Morning routine
We all know that neither of them sleep properly so "morning" is used loosely. George doesn't like coffee so if he was up first he would make a cup of tea for himself and a mug of coffee for Josh and take it up for them to drink in bed and vice-versa. Josh would always pull George back to bed with the promise of more cuddles and George would give in saying "only 5mins, I have to edit/record today." To be trapped by Josh's strong arms and to fall back asleep.

Spooning
We all know that Josh is the big spoon in this relationship however they would normally sleep with George laying on Josh's chest falling asleep to sound of his heartbeat and slow breaths.

Holidaying together
They would visit either a very busy city or a small village when on holiday. George dragging Josh around Florence to see the galleries, statues and gardens. Josh following along feeling so happy that his baby was happy. They would travel around Italy, eating far too much and visiting some of the smaller islands and other cities.

One patching the other up after a fight
Josh would stumble in to the flat bleeding from his cheek and forehead, clutching his ribs and nursing a black eye. George would grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom where the first aid kit was sitting him down on the toilet, straddling him so he would be able to reach his face better. After patching up his knuckles George would move on to his face dabbing disinfectant on Josh's cuts, arnica on his bruises and ice on his ribs. Josh would crack some jokes about how George could have just asked if he wanted to be fucked. George would become a blushing mess due to his comment despite thinking that Josh looked very hot all beat up and lightly hit his stomach. Dragging the "o" out in "Josh" when he got annoyed.

Dancing
They would slow dance around the kitchen whilst listening to sad songs and George was cooking dinner. Sometimes they would dance around their living room. George's head on Josh's chest arms around his neck and Josh's resting on his waist pulling him closer. Sometimes kissing him softly as if to say "I love you"

Cooking/baking
George would cook the most, Josh would try his best to help. However this mostly consisted of him eating the batter for whatever George was making or back hugging George, hands around his waist chin resting on his shoulders or the top of his head. George always treasured these moments. These were the times when he felt most complete. Just doing domestic things with Josh.

Saying "I love you"
George said it first but it was after Josh had come home beat up and George had gotten mad saying "I love you you fucking idiot and I don't know what I would do without you." Then breaking down and Josh wrapped his arms around him pulling George into him sat on the sofa, comforting him. "I love you too, I'm sorry I scared you baby boy."

Arguing
They didn't really argue about serious stuff it was normally things like, who ate the last brownie or getting mad at gaming. They never really got into big fights but if they did it was bad. One of them would storm out and come back a few hours later with tears running down their face along with dried tear tracks. Usually accompanied by Alex or Will probably to some degree of drunk. Then they would make up.

Making up
It was a lot of hugs, kisses and whispered sorry's. George would often be exhausted by fights so more often than not he would fall asleep on Josh and he would be carried to bed. They would talk about the problem in the morning over tea or coffee and realise that they could fix the issue.

Nicknames
Josh's - babe, handsome, love, bubs
George's - baby boy, sweetheart, prince, angel

Their birthdays
Josh - it was Josh's birthday and George had managed to sneak out of bed without disturbing Josh. George had made him breakfast in bed.
George - on George's birthday Josh surprised him with tickets for a concert that he had wanted to go to forever.

Proposal
Josh proposed when they were in Verona in the courtyard/garden of Juliet (if you've seen letters to Juliet it's the place where people leave letters to her sorry if that didn't make sense). They were walking hand in hand exploring the streets of Verona, Josh leading the way. They walked through an arch and down a small side street into Juliet's courtyard. Sitting on the benches and talking. The sun was setting, George was telling Josh that they should get going. George stood up and Josh got down on one knee. George's hands covering his face tears leaking out of his blue eyes. "You are the love of my life, my soulmate. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. I love the way you always check in with me and make sure I'm ok. I love the way you are always happy about cooking dinner. I love the way that you complete me and consume me, my life and everything around me. George Andrew will you marry me?"
"Yes, yes 1000 times yes." Josh then places the ring on George's finger standing up and kissing him softly before taking his hand and leading him to dinner.

Getting married
They decided that they would walk down the aisle together followed by their friends and the flower girls/pageboys. The colour theme was blue and grey the flowers white. They set the tables with white table cloths grey or blue napkins and silver cutlery. Instead of confetti they got guests to release live butterflies.

Concert
George was backstage watching his boyfriend perform for a large crowd and he was so proud singing along to all the lyrics. When Josh came back his eyes were glowing with admiration and love. Josh was hot and sweaty when he came back his hair sticking to his forehead in a new colour. He still gave George a hug despite his protests of "you're sweaty ewwww" George didn't mind really.

Random (my pick)
Hickeys
They would be all over George's neck and collarbones, little bruises peppering his skin. They would be across his abdomen down to his v-line and along his upper thighs. To be honest Josh's back didn't look to great either, all scratched up from George's nails.

If you want more of a scenario/imagine around one or more of these leave a comment and I will get on it.

Thank you for your patience
Hester xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...