NDRV3 nsfw head canons and on...

De ZeroMori

Well, I just didn't feel comfortable posting these is my other hc book What should you expect? Miu's nsfw Hc'... Mai multe

Miu's nsfw rankings
Miu's d*ck ranking
Miu's opinions on Tops or bottoms!
Miu goes to Tsumugi to ask her for help.
Pregame!MakiMugi
OumaSai written by Miu : 2
Miu's third idea.
OumaSai : Talent Swap!
Pre-game!Oumasai
Sleepover
Sleepover, but Kokichi wants to get f*cked by everyone this time.

ShiroMami!

1.4K 6 14
De ZeroMori

Succubus au

College au, but it's mentioned like once.

This takes place in a world where a few of the class are succubuses. The succubuses must have c*m. They can swallow c*m, but it isn't as effective.

Uhh, don't know for sure what ships yet.

I'll figure that out later.

~~Third person pov~

Shirogane Tsumugi was walking the streets, wearing her normal out fit of a pastel blue sweater crop top over a navy tank, a pastel blue miniskirt, navy stockings and garters, and pale blue platforms.

She was a succubus, a type of demon. She was good at succing. She also laughs at her own jokes.

She was currently looking for a partner, so she was heading to a club.

She was jealous of her brother, who had a boyfriend when he turned 18. Ouma Shuichi (They are married), her brother, didn't need to have this craving for months, though he often did as he was too shy to initiate s*x.

The feeling only got stronger as you ignored it.

Damm Shuichi and his cuteness. I always thought that I would find a partner first because he was so introverted. But nooo~, Ouma had to have enough confidence for the both of them.

Shirogane swiftly makes her way into the club, using the roof.

She had climbed up the wall and slipped in using the door there. It was locked, but she had magic.

As she entered, she took a minute to observe everything before heading to get a drink. Alcohol doesn't affect her, but it makes her feel better when she can get a drink out of someone.

Shirogane made her way to the center of the room, sipping on her drink.

She was just kinda looking around for prey when she knocks into someone.

" Amami-kun?" She asks, looking at the green haired male who looked very annoyed. Shirogane has crush on him, so this is terrible for her. Is he gonna think she's a slut, well that's not wrong, no wait he wouldn't think something like that.

" Oh! Shirogane-san, hello." He greets, hiding the annoyance.

" What are you doing here?" She asks cheerily.

" Kae-tan forced me here." He answered. He wasn't exactly being honest.  What Akamatsu actually said is "Ran-tan, you can't keep chasing after her if you're so certain she doesn't love you back." 

Amami had a crush, someone who he was pretty sure didn't like him back, but he just couldn't get over her, so Akamatsu forced him out here to hopefully forget about her.

You couldn't see it, but both of them wanted to die out of embarrassment.

You know who could though. Akamatsu.

When Amami looked away, he focused on Akamatsu.

Akamatsu was sitting with Ouma, when did he get there, who was holding a get laid sign.

They had planned this.

Well, Amami thought. If they went through the trouble to plan this, I might as well as good  through with it.

" What are you doing here?" Amami asks, hoping to get where they wanted him too. Amami unconsciously starts walking.

" Oh...Uh, just felt like it..?" Shirogane says uncertaintly. She wasn't technically lying, but if possible, she wanted to have a relationship ship Amami one day.

Shirogane didn't want to ruin her chances with him.

" Would you like to get a drink with me?" She asks.

Amami thinks about it, but decides that if anything does end up happening, he doesn't want to be drunk.

" Nah, I get drunk pretty easily, so I would rather not." He says. 

" Understandable. Remember Christmas when Kokichi got drunk!" She jokes.

" Yeah, that was a complete disaster. Kae-tan ended up in tears." He laughs.

" Yeah, and Shu wouldn't stop apologizing for him." She reminisces. Shirogane and Amami weren't really close, partly because both of them are hopeless.

" Oh God, I felt so bad for him. I still don't understand how they're married." Amami sighs.

" I don't think they know." Shirogane smiles, plopping down on a couch. By now they had walked to a couch on the wall.

Ouma was now holding up a sign that said 'Iruma says she's vanilla, don't be worried about kinks.'

Oh God, Amami was going to die from embarrassment before anything happens.

Amami and Shirogane keep talking about the past. For example ; that time he spoke English and is forever known as Avacow-boy.

" You know, I don't understand why we don't talk more often." Amami chuckles.

" I think I avoid you." It slips out, she didn't mean to say that.

" What?" Amami asks.

" I-I sub-consciously avoid you because...I like you." Shirogane says, her face blushing.

" Oh, same." Amami says. " But, my avoidance isn't unconsciously." He mutters after.

" Wait really!" Shirogane exclaims, her face full of excitement.

" Y-Yes, you act kinda stupid at times yes, but you're very smart. You're kind, even if you're not very sensible." He laughs.

" Amami-kun, will you be my boyfriend?" Shirogane asks the avacado.

" I would love that." He smiles

Shirogane cups his cheek before placing a small kiss on his lips.

" I love you." She giggles.

" I love you too." Amami says.

Shirogane reconnects with him, the kiss slowly getting more heated as at their pent up hornyness.

" Wanna take this to my place? Amami asks. Shirogane has been there plenty of times, not anything creepy as Akamatsu is simply a child who likes sleepovers, so she doesn't have to worry.

" Yes please." She says.

They quickly exit the club, with Amami cringing at Ouma's snickers.

They talk all the way to Amami's house. Joking, reminiscing, when they'll tell people they're dating, and other things. They enter Amami's house, replacing their shoes with slippers.

As soon Shirogane gets inside the bedroom, they return to kissing.

" You know, you look almost like you don't exist." Amami says, putting his hands on her hips.

" Yeah, it's fun." Shirogane laughs. Amami chuckles before slipping his hands under the sweater to remove it. Amami moves his head down and starts kissing the cosplayers neck.

Amami might be awkward in dating, but he was hella confident in f*cking. He hasn't dated many, but he has f*cked a lot, I guess.

Shirogane moves her hands to remove Amami's shirt, silently giggling at his blush.

He didn't have a built body, it was plainly tanned lightly from sun. He did walk a lot, but he didn't do anything to build a pack or anything.

They both enjoyed the noises the other was making, though they were quiet. Shirogane wasn't loud in bed, and Amami was holding back.

They move to the bed, with Shirogane's tank off and Amami's pants unbuttoned.

Shirogane links her hands around Amami's neck, and Amami goes to unclasp her bra.

The bra falls off, with Amami slinging it across the room. Amami fondles her breasts, getting all sorts of pretty noises out of her. The noises, though quiet, we're very attractive to him, obvious by the tent in his pants.

Shirogane moved on of her hands to remove Amami's pants, leaving him in his boxers. Amami slips his hand under Shirogane's skirt, moving it under her panties.

Shirogane let's out her loudest moan yet as Amami slips a finger in. It was still breathy and quiet, but it was the loudest yet.

Amami starts thrusting his finger, with Shirogane barely keeping herself together.

" A-Another one." She whines quietly. Amami adds another finger, going faster. Shirogane digs her nails into Amami while they kiss.

Amami puts one more finger in, thrusting in a hard, controlled manner.

Shirogane releases, with Amami pulling his fingers out and cleaning them. (Tissue, he didn't lick them clean.)

" You wanna keep going." Amami asks.

Instead of answering, Tsumugi helps Amami's d*ck out of his underwear and situating herself above it.

Amami grabs onto her hips and eases her down. Shirogane let out a quiet moan at being full.

Slow thrusts turned into faster ones.

It wasn't anything fast, nor were they particularly hard, but they both enjoyed it.

In Shirogane's words, Amami was a f*cking normie.

Amami c*ms, much to Shirogane's pleasure and relief. Shirogane finishes after. Amami pulls out, putting their clothes back on.

Once they were dressed, Shirogane makes grabby hands out to him, wanting cuddles. Amami Chuckles and enwraps her in a hug.

(So this au, a few of the class are demons, who I called succubus's for simplicity. They work like demons, but with the craving of c*m once they turn 18. Most of these demons are bottoms, but it's totally possible for them to be switches and tops. They use magic and have horns & wings. They also have tails. Kokichi and Kaede are they only two in the class, besides the demons themsleves, to know that the demons are demons. (Koki is dating Shu, and Kae is dating Miu.)

Oh, and, they had Shuichi plant an add for the specific club.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

553K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
181K 3.9K 70
Ah so your one of those weird people who actually read the description.But I'll give ya what you want. As the title says this is an oumami one shot f...
5.8K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
2.8K 48 11
Hi! Thanks for picking my story! As the title suggests, this is Bakukiri one shots/random Mha things, though I may do other ships. YALL I STOPPED WRI...