Fairy Realm ◆ ParkJimin ✔

By BornToSpark

"What is a fragile human like you doing in a place like this?" ❖ She's seen a lot of people in her life. Thou... More

• Playlist •
☙Prologue❧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
☙Epilogue❧
Love y'all // That Awkward Magic
Extra Chapter✌🏻

26

3.4K 303 51
By BornToSpark

Your stared into nothingness, people passing by as you stood in front of the airport motionlessly.

Gone.

He's gone.

As hard as it was for you to believe, Jimin left Korea.

Your fairy left you, just like you left him so many times before.

A small sigh escaped your lips when you lifted your head slowly, watching the clouds above your head being tinted in the orange light of the setting sun.

There was a cool breeze messing up your hair, drying the tears on your cheeks. You smiled.

So... that's what it feels like, huh?

✝︎❦❇︎

✝︎❦❇︎

Jimin leaving was like a wake up call. 

Or, no- more like a punch in the gut.

Because, what you learned through his leave was not only the fact that you were madly in love with him, but also something, that was even more important than that. Something that seemed a bit harsh for you to admit.

First your father, then Taemin and then Jimin... maybe you needed to learn not to rely on others to make decisions for you and take matters in your own hands first.

You'd let your dad and later on Taemin rule over your mind and even Jimin had been someone you'd relied on more than yourself.

But not anymore. If Jimin ever decided to come back to you, you wanted him to see a strong, happy girl.

And that's why you eventually did take matters in your own hands.

"You've learned quick." Namjoon said with a proud smile that felt healing to your soul, while holding up the flower pot with the beautiful, white flower you grew yourself.

"Damn Y/N, one day you'll really snatch my boyfriend away." Seokjin pouted, "He never looks at me like that."

You cackled at the older, throwing a wet cloth after him, who hid away shrieking.

"I'd never Jinnie, you know that!" Namjoon said genuinely shocked, not understanding that you two were just fooling around like always.

"M-hmm, sure..." You said, finding way too much satisfaction in the way Namjoon looked at you utterly terrified. To your defense, Namjoon was a merciless teacher; he deserved to be teased sometimes.

"Whatever, you love birds." You exclaimed quickly, "I'll be going now. Still have boxes to unpack and stuff."

Seokjin looked up, "You'll be good by yourself?"

You nodded, smiling fondly, "Don't worry. You've helped me more than enough already." And it was true. Recently, you'd finally found a place you could afford by yourself, in order to not life at Seokjin's costs anymore, but that idiot insisted on helping you with every single fucking thing.

Sometimes, you thought, was he just a bit too nice.

"You know I don't mind, right?" The oldest reminded you.

"Ahh, maybe she just wants to be left alone Hyung." Namjoon interrupted him, pushing himself up from the counter he'd been leaning against until now, "I'll accompany her outside."

Seokjin nodded a bit disgruntled and you followed the witch to the entrance door.

"Did he... did you hear anything from your father?" Namjoon asked when you two were outside.

Both of you had decided not to tell Seokjin about your dad, not wanting to worry that mother-hen even more.

"No," You answered with crooked smile, brushing your freshly dyed silver hair out of your face, "He's kind of ignoring me right now."

"That fucking asshole-- sorry." Namjoon immediately said after realizing what words had left his mouth.

You giggled, "It's okay. You can call him what he is."

"Well, I hope he'll get back to his right mind soon." Namjoon stated, patting your back comforting, "Good night Y/N."

"Night!"

You chimed before skipping over to your borrowed car.

It was true that, when you told your dad your final decision of dropping out, he didn't take it all that well.

And what can you say? You understood him. A little bit. But you were still his daughter, his only child. He should support your decisions.

Currently, you were learning to do the witch thingy under Namjoon's guidance, with the goal of helping him expand his little business.

You were always fascinated when new customers entered the place, either mesmerized or weirded out by the odd insides, most likely skeptical, just to leave the shop with a bright smile again.

Namjoon's Magic Shop was truly a gift for everyone involved, and you wished to be a part of it.

The door to your new apartment swung open smoothly.

It wasn't anything special, quite small even - in a way it reminds you of Jimin's old place. Just that it was in a more family friendly neighborhood.

There were only a few boxes left for you to unpack and you quickly made yourself useful.

One box caught your attention and a small, sad smile made its way onto your face. You were planning to hang up the contents of this box on your kitchen/living room wall.

"Let's see." You mumbled to yourself while crouching down in front of it, "Where will I put y'all?"

You carefully lifted the content out of the box. Dozens of paper sheets, all of them covered in children drawings of a little girl and a fairy ended up being spread all over the floor, while you were trying to figure out in which order to put them up on the wall.

You shuffled around on your knees, taking in each and every of the art works your younger self had drawn, a wave of nostalgia over coming you.

"Welp," You muttered under your breath, eyes dropping to your hands folded in your lap, "I guess this is going to hurt for a long time."

The heart ache. That was what would hurt for a long time, you believed.

It hadn't been that long since he left, a couple of months actually, but it already felt like a life time.

Maybe it was this bond Jimin kept on talking about, maybe it was something entirely different.

But every time you laid in your bed at night, tears running down your face while a mechanical voice in your phone was telling you that Jimin's number wasn't occupied anymore once again, you wished it to go away.

No

You'd promised yourself you wouldn't give up on Jimin, just like he didn't give up on you back then.

I'll become strong and happy and when you're back, one day, I'll make you fall in love with me again and this time... I'll do it right.

✝︎❦❇︎

y'all I just finish watching Banana Fish and I don't know what you know about this show but my heart is fucking broken I'm sitting in a corner ugly crying that shit's so fucking sad 

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 235 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
138K 9K 39
COMPLETED ❝ I am your sugar daddy ❞ Imagine getting a message from someone you've never met, only to discover that they're famous, who is obsessed wi...
102K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
30.6K 2.5K 13
Fairy tale doesn't always end with happily ever after. What if you're given a chance to re-do your life? Would you make different choices? Jimin & Y...