Bless the Broken Road (gXg)

By jazkier27

Will the world collide between Valentina and Juliana? What will happen if the past came after Juliana? Will V... More

Chapter 1 : Valentina Carvajal
Chapter 2 : Juliana Valdes
Chapter 4 : Photoshoot
Chapter 5 : WeekEnd
Chapter 6 : Restaurant
Chapter 7.1 : Rose, Tulip, Gerbera, Letter
Chapter 7.2 : Rose, Tulip, Gerbera, Letter
Chapter 8 : Officially Dating
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 : I'll Make Love To You
A/N
Question

Chapter 3 : Knowing You Better

398 9 0
By jazkier27

"Where here." Juliana said as she parked her car near on the restaurant where they should eat their lunch.

"You made it really quick to came here." Valentina said as she unfastened her seatbelt, and glance to Juliana then smiled.

"What's with that look Valentina?" asked Juliana as she can't focused on how Valentina looked at her.

"What's wrong with the way I look at you?" Valentina asked curious.

"Nahh. You didn't looked your boyfriend like that when I remembered you at the park." Juliana said then headed out of her car.

"Who's boyfriend, your telling me?" asked Valentina as Juliana open her door "Gracias."

"The guy that made a day off just to make a girl happy." continue Juliana while they were entering the entrance of the restaurant.

Valentina made a big sound of laugh then stop after looking to Juliana "He's not my boyfriend Juliana. He's my brother. A brother."

Juliana stop, then said "I thought he's your boyfriend, hahah. Im sorry." Juliana look around the restaurant it's not that crowded. "Where do you want to seat?" she asked Valentina looking into her face.

"Maybe near at the window. It's a good place to have our lunch." pointing on the corner side of the window in the restaurant.

They walked towards to the table. Juliana pull a chair to Valentina and said "take a seat señorita Valentina." Valentina smiled as how the way Juliana treat her. "Gracias." then Juliana seat facing to Valentina.

"What's your order Juliana?" she ask Juliana while they're we're looking for the menu.

"Langostinos A La Plancha, and Sopa De Pescado Y Mariscos Roja." Juliana said "and jugo de naranja" she added.

"Well same order as you Juliana." Valentina said handling her menu book the the waiter.

"You like what I ordered?" Juliana asked confused.

"Sí. That's on my top favourite in this restaurant." Valentina said looking into Juliana.

"Ok ma'm. Just wait for your order to be serve." The waiter interrupted.

"Gracias." both girls said.

"Do you always go the park and sketch?" Valentina asked Juliana as she's making an eye contact to Juliana.

"No. Actually I just dropped by, then admired the view. So I decided to get my sketchbook book then draw." Juliana replied looking also to Valentina's eyes. "And you do you always go there with your brother?"

"No. It was only happen that yesterday I wanted to go to the park. I feel like I needed a fresh air. I feel like suffocate." Valentina said breaking the eye contact to Juliana then look around the restaurant.

"Mírami Valentina." Juliana said caressing Valentina's hand. "Que pasó? If you don't mind. I am here, you can count on me from now on." Juliana continue as she's holding Valentina's hands. The sadness in her eyes, I will replace it with smiles that match the color of her blue eyes.

"Thank you. I feel better now and I feel like I'm gaining my life again." Valentina continue as she look again to Juliana. "I now added you as my friend Juls. Since Juliana is kinda long name to pronounce." then she smiled.

"Bien Vale. Since your name is much longer than my name." then they both made a laugh, but interrupted by the waiter.

"You juice ma'am." the waiter said, then left.

"Hope to know more about you Juls." said Valentina while drinking her juice.

"There's nothing more you need to know about me. Im just an ordinary girl living with my mom. Actually we just move-in in this city. We're actually from Texas."

"Ohh, good. How long since you stayed here now?" Valentina continued to asked.

"About a month and a half." Juliana explain she was talking to Valentina more comfortable than ever.

"You said you will continue your study. Why do you stop if you don't mind?"

"Hmm..." Juliana sigh a moment. Reaching out for words to say to Valentina.

Valentina smiled then said "You don't need to answer me now Juls, if you're not comfortable talking about it."

"Thank you. But actually it's because of myself. I've been . . ." Juliana stop as their food was serving

"Your order ma'm. All served. Enjoy your meal." as the waiter interrupted Juliana from talking.

"I'm really want to eat now Juls. You know I didn't eat much at school." Valentina said holding her spoon and porked.

"Thank you for the lunch." Juliana said before starting to eat her food.

Both Juliana and Valentina focus for a while on their food, and enjoyed the meal that they're ordered. After they finish the meal they continue to talking again.

"The food is great. I should bring my mom here." Juliana said while drinking her juice "For sure she will like the food here." she continue.

"I'm glad that you like the restaurant that I choose." Valentina said glancing to Juliana. "Do you have anything else to do today?" then drink her juice.

"No. I'm free. Do you want to go somewhere else?" Juliana ask then look to Valentina while she's drinking her juice. Why on earth this girl is so adorable while sipping her juice.

"If you like we can take a walk on the park. Since tomorrow I don't have school, and my photoshoot is in the afternoon tomorrow." Valentina continue as she sign the waiter the check.

"Yeah sure. I'd loved to take a walk with you señorita." Juliana said as she stand up from her chair. "Shall we?" extending her hands to Valentina.

"Sí, señorita Juls." Valentina smiled then grabbed Juliana's hand as they walked towards the waiter then gave a check for their bills, then head out.

Juliana open the passenger seat for Valentina, before she head to the driver's seat. "fastened your seatbelt Vale." she said looking to Valentina as she fastened her seatbelt too.

"By the way where is your photoshoot tomorrow?" Juliana ask as she focused on her steering wheels.

"It's only in the company." she said looking to Juliana while she's driving.

"Which company?" Juliana asked then take a glance to Valentina then smiled "Don't looked at me like that again."

"How do you wanted me to look at you." Valentina asked and giggles. God I can't stop myself to not look at her. She's so damn sexy while driving.

"It distractive Vale. I can't focus on my wheels." Juliana said trying not to look at Valentina and focused on the road.

"We're talking so I look at you. There's no wrong to the way I look at you." Valentina explain still looking to Juliana and making a smile.

"Ok. Hahah. So where's that's company? Your photoshoot I mean."

"It's at the Carvajal Publishing."

"Wow. You modelled at the Carvajal Publishing." Juliana said in excitement.

"Sí. Do you want to come with me tomorrow?" Valentina said as she saw the excitement to Juliana's face when she mention Carvajal Publishing.

"I wan it. But I'm not sure if I can get in."

"Why not. You can accompany me, then after my photoshoot we can go out, take a coffee or something." Valentina said with a convincing voice.

"Ok then. It's a date tomorrow." Juliana said as she parked her car now.

"Ok. I'll introduce to also tomorrow to my brother. So that you wouldn't think anymore that he's my boyfriend." Valentina said removing her seatbelt.

"How long do you work in the Carvajal Publishing?" Juliana ask, as she removed her seatbelt too, then headed out to ooen Valentina's door.

"Gracias." she said as Juliana open her door. "It's not that long. But since my Dad died this would be my first time again to do the photoshoot. You know it's been months since it's delay. And Eva and Guillie had their patience for me." she said as she holds Juliana's hand and they walked on the park holding hands.

"Eva? Your manager?" Juliana ask in confused. They headed to the nearest bench then seat.

"No. She's my older sister. She used to run the company with Guillie. A lot of pressure has been to Eva since she needed to stand as the new president of the company." Valentina continue as she's now facing Juliana on the bench.

"You mean you're the daughter of the owner of the Carvajal Publishing?" Juliana ask eyes wide open in surprise.

"Yes. I thought you know that I'm a Carvajal." Valentina said examine Juliana's facial reaction.

"No. I didn't know. I just saw on the bookstore one of the Carvajal magazine, that's why I know Carvajal Publishing." Juliana explain. I can't believe that this girl infront of me, the beauty that I admire is a Carvajal. Valentina Carvajal.

"Is that a problem that I'm a Carvajal?" Valentina ask as she notice that Juliana can't believe it.

Juliana look at Valentina in the eyes and said "No there's no problem. I'm just that surprise, because I didn't know. But it doesn't matter to me. Your my Vale anyway."

Did I heard it right I'm her Vale. This girl is giving me a heart attack. Valentina look to Juliana and said "Thank you. Your my Juls, it doesn't change a thing." then she smiled. "So you will come with me tomorrow ok. It's a deal."

Juliana smile and replied "Yes. See you tomorrow again."

"Ok. Do you like ice cream?" Valentina ask as she saw a girl eating her ice cream.

"Yeah sure."

Both girl stand and start walking towards the ice cream stand.

"What flavour?" Valentina asked Juliana.

"Cheese is enough." Juliana said like a child and big smile on her face.

"Your so cute. You look like a kid" Valentina said looking to how adorable Juliana is. "2 cheese flavour, please." she order the the young man

"Your order ladies." as the man handed their ice cream to Valentina. Juliana paid for it.

"Gracias" Juliana said when Valentina handed her, her ice cream.

"Thank you for the ice cream." Valentina said while eating her ice cream.

They walked for awhile, while eating their ice cream.

"You want to seat?" Juliana ask as she remembered Valentina is wearing a heels.

"No. I'm good. I want just want to walk with you here in the park." Valentina said looking around the park and people walking around.

"But, we've been walking for hours. Didn't your foot hurt from the heels you were wearing?" Juliana ask looking to Valentina's heels.

"Don't worry. I'm good." then gave Juliana a smiled.

"Ok, wait for me. I'll be back. Seat on the bench and wait for me." Juliana said then start walking to where her car is parked.

She open her trunk and pick her black sneakers, then go back to Valentina. "Here wear it instead." handling to Valentina her black sneaker.

"No Juls. I'm ok with my heels."Valentina said.

Juliana knelt down to take off Valentina's heels and put on her black sneakers. Valentina stopped at what Juliana had done. He turned around and looked at Juliana again and she said "Juliana, it's embarrassing."

Juliana looked at Valentina and said "It is not embarrassing. I just don't like my friend to continue walking wearing her heels. Looked it's getting red." she said pointing to her tip toe.

"Thank you." was all Valentina said.

"Done. Let's walk again?" she said extending her hand to Valentina. Valentina grabbed it and they walk hand in hand, while Juliana is the one who holds Valentina heels.

"Back when I was a child, my family use the have a vacation every month. But since my mom's died, it became 2 or 3 times a year." Valentina said once they we're walking. "And now that my father also died, I don't know if I am able to make a vacation again. I mean Eva and Guillie is busy running with the company."

Juliana stop to looked Valentina in the eye, to see her beautiful eyes who's full of emotions. "Look Vale, if you want instead of a coffee date tomorrow why don't we take a vacation tomorrow after your photoshoot. Just the two of us if you want." she said to lighten up Valentina's eyes.

"I would loved that Juls. But i don't know what time my photoshoot will finish."

"It's ok. I don't have anything to do on my weekend. I'm free all the time since I haven't back to school yet."

"Ok, I'll tell Eva about it and also Guillie." Valentina said excitedly.

"Ok. It's a deal Vale." Juliana and pinched Valentina's cheeks.

"Aww Juls." Valentina said giving a pout to Juliana.

"Does it hurt Vale?" giving Valentina a confused face.

"No. Your so cute when your confused. Looked at you, your eyebrows meet already." Valentina said laughing.

Juliana laugh as Valentina laugh. "Well it's my secret recipe. That's why they all fell inlove with me."

"So you're making me fall inlove with you huh?"

"Hahah, Vale of course not. But if you can, I won't resist that pretty face of yours." jokingly replied Juliana. If you fall inlove with me. You'll be the luckiest girl on earth.

"Ok. I'll let you know once I fall for you." Valentina replied to Juliana. I will really tell you once I fall in love with you. But God I'm not gay.

"Hahah Vale. Let's just continue to walk."

They continue walking when they saw a burger.

"Do you want a burger Vale?" Juliana asked as they heading to the burger stand.

"Yeah sure. A cheeseburger Juls." Valentina requested to Juliana.

"Hola. Ladies. What's your order?" the man asked.

"Two cheeseburger, and an orange juice." Juliana order. "You can sit on the bench over there Vale, and wait for me." Pointing to the bench near on the burger stand.

Valentina walk through it and looked to Juliana from behind. This girl is giving me a doubt to myself. I know to myself that I am not gay, but everytime I looked at her and she look at me, this heart of mine is beating so fast. Hay Valentina, what's happening to you. She's a friend, a good friend. Juliana looked to her and smile. I melt on those smile of her. Juliana, stop doing this to me. I'm not gay. Enough Valentina, your not a gay.

"Here's your burger Vale, and you orange juice." handling it to Valentina, then seat next to her.

"Do you enjoy your day with me Juls?" she asked while eating her burger.

"Of course. I'm glad that you we're the first person that I hangout. You know I don't have friends in here yet since I'm just new to this place." Juliana said focusing on her burger. Then turn to her side to look at Valentina same as Valentina she turn to her side to see Juliana.

"Why do you moved here by the way?" she asked.

"It's because of me. Because my mother could no longer bear to see me struggling, so I also stopped studying." she said seriously, then looked around the park then back to Valentina.

"Why? What's happen?" she ask as her toned is worried.

"I was involved in a mess with my friends. One of the friend was shot right in front of me. When the man was about to shoot me too, my friend blocked him so he was shot and killed. Then the man still trying to shot me, I got shoot in my right side abdomen, then the police came. I blame myself for what happened to my friend. If it's not because of me it wouldn't happened to us. But now I'm ok with the help of physiatrist, and the unconditional loved that I received from the people around me." she continue looking to the shock face of Valentina "I'm just being honest with you Vale. I don't want to hide it from you."

Valentina for a moment didn't know what to said after hearing the story from Juliana. She drink her juice then said "Thank you for sharing your story. But does the persons who did it was imprisoned?"

"Yeah they were. But I don't know what happened then since my mom don't want me to involve with it, and I have been hospitalised for months. She just let my friends family handle the case. Since I am in too much trauma back then." she said finishing her burger and juice.

Valentina holds Juliana's hand and said "But your all good now. It's all in the past. And I am here, your present won't gonna let you drag to that scene again. Not anymore." Valentina assures Juliana. I can't believe that this girl Infront of me have been in so much pain. It was too painful seeing someone killed infront of you. I should keep her company happy since I am with her.

"Thank you Vale. But are you not afraid after what had happen to me, to my friends?" she ask looking straight to Valentina's blue eyes.

"No, I'm not. Especially it's all in the past. I'm happy that you I and became friends. And for sharing that difficult times in your life." she continue.

"Thank you." then she hug Valentina for a minutes and tears flowed from her eyes

I know how hard it is to tell someone your most painful day. I must admit that this girl is to strong, to shared it to me. Oh my, she's crying. I heard her sobbing. "Hey, Juls looked at me. Don't cry. It's ok." she said trying to pull Juliana but Juliana just hug her tightly. "Ok Juls. Just cry on. I'll be your crying shoulder from now on."

Juliana looked at her and wipe her tears "Sorry Vale. I am just that very thankful for you. I don't know why I feel comfortable telling those story that happened to me. Thank you for accepting me despite what happen to my past."

"It doesn't matter to me. What's matter the most now is that I need to finish my burger. It's getting dark also. Can you finish my burger?" she said giving her burger to Juliana.

Juliana smiled then said "You bite one more and then I will consume it."

Valentina then take a big bite then handed to Juliana her burger. "Here Juls." then she drink her orange juice.

Juliana finish Valentina's burger, then Valentina gave her orange juice to Juliana since Juliana finish her food already.

"It's getting late Vale. I think I should send you home now." Juliana said looking to her watch to check the time.

Valentina look to her watch then smiled to Juliana "I didn't notice the time Juls. I enjoyed this day with you. I'll just called Alirio to pick me up here."

"No Vale. I insist, I will send you home. I'll drive you home." Juliana said holding Valentina's hand.

"Ok Juls."

"Let's go." Juliana said standing holding Valentina's hand.

Both girl walk towards Juliana's car holding hands. Juliana open the passenger seat for Valentina.

"Gracias." Valentina said before Juliana closed it.

"Your welcome." Juliana said seating on her driver seat. "Your seatbelt Vale." she reminded Valentina.

"You always keep me reminding about my seatbelt. You just like Guillie." Valentina said looking to Juliana while she starting up the engine.

"Of course. It's for your safety my señorita. Now can I know where do you lived? So I can send to home safely." Juliana said as she starting to drive.

Valentina grabbed her phone from her pocket and starting to type. "Here just followed that. I googled map it for you to have an easy access. It's a little bit too far from here." she place her phone on Juliana's front side so she can see the way to Valentina's house.

"By the way Vale. Can you gave me your cell phone number so I can call or text you tomorrow?" Juliana as while she's focus on her driving.

"Oh yeah of course Juls. How can we met tomorrow if we didn't keep in touch." Valentina said looking to Juliana while driving. "Should I write it on a piece of paper or let me type it in your cellphone?"

"Oh yeah, hahah." Juliana laugh to what Valentina said "Open that compartment, my phone was there." pointing to the compartment in front of Valentina.

Valentina open it and grab Juliana's phone "Password?" she ask.

"No, it doesn't have a password. I don't have a secret to keep on my phone." she said.

Valentina opened Juliana's phone and type her cellphone number. "Can I play music?" she ask Juliana after she finish to input her phone number.

"Yeah sure. Do what you want with my phone." Juliana said.

"It's ok if I looked into your gallery?" she ask waiting for permission to Juliana to access her gallery.

"Yeah sure. It's ok Vale. I don't have that much picture on my phone."

Valentina played a music on Juliana's phone, played the playlist of Avril Lavigne in Juliana's phone.

"You know, I grew up loving that girl. Her music help me." Juliana said as the song Tomorrow being played.

"Your a big fan of her?" she asked while browsing the picture on Juliana's gallery.

"Yup. I watched her concert. And I enjoyed every music that she played. Also she's my girl crush."

"Yeah I agreed. She's so beautiful and still looking young till now. I'm not a big fan of her but I like her music. Oh you like hiking, and the sea?" she asked as she saw Juliana's picture on top of the mountain, and some picture on the beach.

"Yeah, but it was a long time ago. I haven't been hiking."

"But tomorrow we can hiking." Valentina suggested to Juliana.

"No, Vale. Tomorrow we will go on a beach. Next time we hike together. Were here Vale." she said as she turned left and already see the landmark of Valentina's house then parked her car.

"Ok Juls. But Next time promised me ok. I wanted to experience to hike on top of the mountain. It would be great for sure cause your with me. I mean to be with someone who has experience on hiking."

Juliana laugh to what Valentina said "But I'm not a tour guide Vale. I'm not familiar with the mountain here in Mexico." she replied and facing Valentina Why this girl is so adorable.

"But still. Promised me next time we will climb the mountain Juls." Valentina convincing Juliana while grabbing her both hands.

"Sí, sí, sí Vale. Promised Vale." she said then Valentina hugged her.

"Thank you Juls. And also for today I really enjoyed your company." she said

"De nada Vale. I enjoyed this day with you also." she replied then remove her seatbelt then headed out to open the passenger seat door.

"Thank you. You always opened up the door for me Juls." She said smiling to Juliana.

"I used to it Vale. Go inside before I go."

"No Juls. You may go now. Im already here at home."

"But you're not inside yet." Juliana said then laugh.

Valentina also laugh "Ok Juls. I'll go inside. Take care on your way home. Text me when you reach home Juls."

"Yes Vale. Good night."

"Good night Juls." she said then she gave Juliana a kiss on her cheeks and a goodbye hug, before she entered their home.

As soon as Valentina's inside her home. Juliana started driving again going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 32.5K 45
In a world where nothing is freely given, how much can they give when there may be nothing for them in return? Heartbreaks... Love... Everything in b...
3.1M 141K 120
"Do you honestly think I'm gonna just throw my entire life away because you came back?" -----------Warning, Sexual content--------- Please read book...
58.2K 2.5K 31
~Lesbian Romance. Mature Language~ Lareina has been ripped away from her family, transported to a new world, and claimed by a complete stranger. What...
1.9M 57.4K 37
Ginger Vera, a fifteen year old typical 2nd year high-school who works as a part timer in a pastry shop. She has to work in order to continue her st...