Celestial Heart 전정국- JJK

By kooku_fanfic

If I could ever turn back time, I'd make sure to never have crossed paths with you. You called me heartless... More

💣𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗💣
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🦕
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 🐋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 💧
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 ☁️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 🛸
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 🐳

112 8 2
By kooku_fanfic

"Though I'll fall again
Though I'll make mistakes again
Though I'll fall into a mud pit again
Trust me, because I'm a hero"

Jungkook's POV

"Are you even listening?" I looked at the deity. She was blinking her eyes, shaking her head as if she was dizzy.

"Huh? Me? Oh yeah. Yeah?" She fully turned towards me. Her action made her knees brush with mine. The car was moving faster as Tae hyung drove it.

"What are you?" Everyone was busy treating Jin hyung's wound to care about how we teleported and all.

"What am I? Well..." She tilted her head and closed her eyes. Next thing I know, she didn't open her eyes. I jolted on my seat and shook her body.

"Hey? Are you dead? Yoohoo?" I pat her cheek but she remained asleep. I looked at hyungs and noticed that Jin hyung was fine now. The bullet from his shoulder was removed.

I nudged Jimin hyung who was sitting at my right side. "Is she dead?" I looked at the girl warily.

Jimin hyung shrugged and stared at her. "How was she able to do that?" He asked, looking at me.

"Don't look at me like I know her. She just appeared outta nowhere." I raised my hands in surrender. He only shook his head.

"she might be really a deity as she quoted." Namjoon hyung said from the passenger's seat.

I looked at the girl. There was no doubt that she was inhumanely beautiful and didn't look like she belonged here on Earth. The dark black hair was completing the look on her which matched the black rose petals on her white dress.

"Deity? More like diet-ey, she's slim and in shape." Jin hyung earned a slap on the back of his head.

"And you're in no shape to joke like that." Hoseok hyung inquired with a glare directed to Jin hyung.

"Hey!!! You're younger than me and you dare to raise your hand at me??" He yelled at Hoseok hyung who only smiled sheepishly.

"You were surely about to make those lame dad jokes so I thought of stopping you before this car loses its driver.."

"You don't want the girl to wake up, do you?" Yoongi hyung broke off their bickering and looked back at the girl beside me.

"Are we in the terms to be nice to her?" Jimin hyung quoted beside me.

"Hell, no!! We don't even know her and what if she was sent by him?" I said before anyone could answer him.

"But she saved us, didn't she?" Tae hyung inquired. "And she's really a deity?"

No one could answer that. For we know that she could be sent by someone to kill us or spy on us.

"For now, let her be. She saved us afterall. And Jungkook, can you tell me why the hell would you send your guards away and go to that alley?" Namjoon hyung turned to look at me.

"I got carried away and didn't know that I was being followed. While I was fighting with them, they sprayed something in my face and I was dizzy and then yeah, suddenly this girl appeared and you know after that." I explained and slumped on my seat.

"So where are we keeping her? I mean, does she have somewhere to go to?" Jimin hyung leaned towards me and reached the girl. Poking her cheek, he leaned back as I stared at him.

"What? I was making sure she was physically present here. You know since she's a deity." He shrugged and shot me a blank look.

"For now let's take her to our place. And yes, we're staying together from today till we make sure that they're no threat to us. And I want to know the man was yelling to capture her. This is complicated." Namjoon hyung sighed and we fell in silence.

"And isn't her name y/n or something?" Jin hyung broke the silence.

Y/n. I looked at the deity, we merely met some minutes ago yet so much happened in that short time.

The next minutes, it was pindrop silent inside the car except for the sounds of the tires scrapping with the surface of the road.

The deity beside me began to move in her sleep. Rubbing her eyes with a yawn, she looked at her left, outside the window. Her eyes met mine in some seconds and she began to inspect the whole car with her eyes wide.

"You okay there?" I asked and she nodded squinting her eyes in confusion.

"I feel sleepy." She tilted her head and looked down at her body.

"Everyone feels sleepy." Jimin hyung scoffed but y/n's expression didn't flatter.

"Why? What's the matter?" Hoseok hyung turned on his seat and looked at her.

She raised her head and stared at him. "I- nothing." She brushed her long hair back with her fingers.

"You have slept before, right? Because I know that God's and deities also sleep like humans." He asked again with a look that explained his surprise.

"I have but- yeah. Nothing's wrong." She said yawing again at the end of her speech.

She thinks I can buy her words? Because something seems wrong for sure.

"Uh, where are we going? If you're going to slaughter me, you better worry about your existence. Cause-"

Namjoon Hyung cut her off, "We're definitely not doing that. We're going home."

Y/n gasped and looked at me with wide eyes. "We're heading to home?" I merely nodded.

"Where is your home?" Jimin hyung asked her to which she only blinked at us with a confused expression.

"Home?" She whispered with her forehead creased. Does she not have a home? Or did someone destroy it? "I was told to find home."

"Yes, where do you stay for the time being?" Jimin hyung asked again, seeing her confusion plastered on her face.

"Ahhh, you're talking about the palace. About that I'm not in certain circumstances to go back to heaven. I must do something and then I shall return back." She pointed out and relaxed in her seat.

"So do I get to stay somewhere since I saved all of you? I assume?" She flipped her hair and shot me and Jimin hyung a smile.

"No!"

"Sure."

I looked at Namjoon hyung from the rear mirror as we both answered in unison. He narrowed his eyes at me. I sighed.

"Make up your minds, humans. So confusing." Y/n sighed and looked at me. "Since you're in a dilemma I shall stay for the time being." She chirped happily.

The rest of the ride was the deity blabbering with the hyungs. How come she's close to them already? It hasn't even been an hour since they've met.

As for me, I stayed silent to control myself from lashing out on her.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Y/n's POV

The car came to stop and I stepped out after the boys. It was so dark already that I could see the stars in the sky.

I followed the boys to a big palace lit up with lights everywhere. Woww, this is more beautiful than the palace where I lived in heaven.

Surely, the deities with specific powers got to live in more beautiful palaces which didn't include me.

"You all sleep here?" I looked around the water jumping thing.

Hoseok nodded, "This is our house. Well, we have different houses but this one is where we live if we need to stay together." He's another version of warm sunshine.

"I have to say you live upto my human's expectations, Hoseok. I don't even see a tiny spark of evil in you. I can finally breathe." I smiled at him.

"What do you mean?" Jin piped in and stood by Hoseok's side.

"I mean, today for the whole day, I was surrounded mostly with evil auras floating around the humans. I couldn't walk in peace." I huffed and looked ahead.

"You also can see those auras?"

"Not all the time. But I can if I want to. Well when I use my powers." I answered Jin's question.

"Y/n, you shouldn't let the other humans know that you're not a human but a deity." Namjoon walked beside me with a look of worry in his face.

"And why is that? Do they hate deities? No wonder they all looked at me with unknown emotions." I nodded at myself. "So do you 7 hate me too? But I saved-"

"No. We humans don't hate deities and gods. It's just that the appearance of gods and deities in the world is not considered safe. Some believe that you don't exist. Well, you need to stay in cover. Just do it. I think I need to educate you about the human world." Namjoon cut me off, explaining his point.

I merely nodded as we walked inside the palace following the four boys who walked ahead and didn't even glance at me. Humans, they sure do have no respect for me.

"So how long has it been that you came to earth?" Taehyung turned around with his question loud and clear.

"It's been around a month? I'm not so sure. But I interacted with humans today for the first time." He nodded with a smile.

"So you have powers?" He asked curiously as we entered the place with me and Taehyung in the back.

"I do. But I haven't found my special powers yet." I let my shoulders drop in defeat.

"So you can't use your powers fully while you're on earth, right?" He stated, making sense. Surely, I wasn't able to use my full power today. It was as if my powers were limited.

"Really..? How do you know that? I didn't know about that." I stated in surprise. Is that the reason God told me to not use my powers?

"Let's say that you're not the first non-human we met." He said walking away. Did he mean that they're familiar with God's and Deities?

I looked around the white surroundings. It's definitely more beautiful inside with the lights.

"So one of us needs to share the room with her." Namjoon said and they all looked at me.

"Share? Why?" I walked towards them.

"We have 4 rooms for the time being as and we use them in pairs and one being alone." Jin replied and rubbed his hands together. "So rock, paper, scissors?"

Jimin and Jungkook both groaned. And I knew better than anyone that that didn't fancy the idea of me being here.

But something is really pulling my soul and urging me to stay with them. Maybe I'll find my necklace? And hopefully return back to heaven?

They leaned their hands in front of them forming a circle. I stared at them curiously. What's with that rock and whatever?

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Jin stated and they all made three types of signs with their hands. I leaned towards Taehyung to watch that more closely. It was interesting.

They continued as I creased my brows in confusion. How did Jin win? And how did Jungkook lose to Taehyung at last?

"Strange." I eyed Jin. He seemed proud that he won. I smiled at the thought of sharing a place with him. He was fun to talk to.

"So you won right? We're place buddies?" I smiled at him. He hesitantly cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Actually Jungkook lost so he'll be sharing the room with you." His words made me look at Jungkook strangely. I know for sure he'll kill me in my sleep.

"Actually why don't two of you share a room with him while I stay in a single room? It'll be like expressing your gratitude towards me." I flipped my hair and smiled at them. "And why does the loser get to share something with me?"

"Not gonna happen." They all mumbled and walked towards the stairs. I blinked in confusion.

"What's the problem with sharing a room with your friend?" I shouted as I and Jungkook were the ones left there.

"You'll find out." Taehyung laughed and fled off with the boys hot on his trail.

"Shouldn't you all be actually willing to lose to share something with me?" I turned to look at Jungkook whose lips were parted open in defeat.

"Why would we?...." He blinked his eyes at me. I huffed and flipped my hair.

"Why wouldn't you? Don't you humans know the word called beautiful?" I raised my chin towards him. He raised a brow and shook his head with a low laugh.

"So full of yourself." He stood from the place he was sitting on and walked towards the stairs. I quickly followed him since there was no one around us.

"Since we'll share a sleeping place, you should try to appreciate me." I reached beside him as we both climbed on the stairs.

"I don't want to." He rolled his eyes. I found it amusing that I could get on his nerves without even trying. It'll be entertaining.

"Anyways, why don't you humans like to share the place? I mean you are friends, right? And three could share one room." I continued to ask him.

"It's nothing. We are more than friends." He sighed.

"More than friends? As in like lovers?" I looked at him hopefully. He only glared at me.

"More than friends. As in like a family." He crashed down my delusional thoughts as I nodded in understanding. Family, it was a foreign word to me, though.

"That's better. Or else. I thought that you were the only loner with the other 3 pairs in love with each other." I hummed at myself. "The reason would be them being insanely handsome while you..." I trailed my eyes towards him.

He sure had a body that all the female deities would die for and the male would be jealous of. Not to talk about his perfection sparkling on every part of his facial features.

"I'm not handsome?" I nodded my head. I was expecting Goddess of wisdom, Athena to yell at me for lying but nothing happened.

"Oh please. Girls run after me not than they run for anything in the world." He scoffed, walking slowly suddenly. "And I think I saw you near my company this morning near the fountain."

"Oh yeah. I saw you too. You stepped out of the car and walked away? That was you, right?"

Giving me a nod, he stopped in front of a door which he pushed open and I followed him inside.

"Wow. I like this room already." I quoted out, looking at the black interiors.

"It's nothing special though." He sighed and sat on the bed, opening his shoes. I wondered around the room. Black wasn't a common color in the heaven. Either gold or silver or white, being the main colors, I was always attached to black color.

"I like black.." I whispered to myself, touching the black and smooth walls.

"I thought girls liked pink?" He said and I shook my head with a laugh.

"Not all girls have same taste." Sighing in content while taking in the view, I turned towards a door. Opening it, I saw a white room.

"You can use that bathroom to bath." He said behind me. I nodded in awe at the shiny materials. "Take these and you can bath here." He said as I turned around to face him. He had black clothes on his hand and I quietly took the clothes.

"Sure." I said and ran inside the bathroom. The door clicked itself behind me. I could use my powers to change my clothes but taking god's advice, I wouldn't use them for now.

I looked around the room in confusion. Can't I just take a bath at the fountain outside? But I guess I can do it here for now.

How you like that?
☆〜(ゝ。
Please Vote and comment your thoughts.

I'll answer any questions of yours. So feel free to ask them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 221 16
This is a short fan fiction of BTS. All ideas belonged to me, any similar scenarios were plainly coincidental. You were in a car accident and lost yo...
34.5K 2K 25
What would you do if you accidentally travel into a parallel universe?
338K 15K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
55 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...