Celestial Heart 전정국- JJK

By kooku_fanfic

If I could ever turn back time, I'd make sure to never have crossed paths with you. You called me heartless... More

💣𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗💣
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🦕
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 🐳
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 🐋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 💧
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 ☁️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 🛸
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬

175 8 1
By kooku_fanfic

"When I close my eyes
In the darkness, your light
lights the way for me.
We can walk forward without fear, you & I"

Y/n's POV

I looked around the big palaces and long paths leading somewhere unseen. Irritating sounds were coming from those things called cars, I suppose.

Saffron used to tell me few things about human civilization when she used to visit this world with the others before. She was into these cars but I didn't seem to have a liking towards them.

They were noisy like some of those deities. I smiled sheepishly at that thought. Could they hear me?

When I got no reply, I was convinced that they couldn't.

I walked beside the path where the cars were running altogether. I saw the mortals looking at me with looks that I couldn't read.

Of course, they were probably amazed by the beauty of this deity right here.

I caught another feeling of the necklace and looked around carefully. My eye however fell on the bare skin of the women like me. I quickly removed my eyes away from those erotic scenes.

Why were the clothes so short and so tight? Could they even breathe? I shook my thoughts away and walked aimlessly.

What if someone took my necklace? By someone I was talking about those deities who came with me down to this mortal land.

But they couldn't, right? Or I would have felt the necklace being around me. And they wouldn't dare to, would they?

'No one did it, I assure you, y/n' I heard God Hermes in my head.

He was the God of travel, communication, trade and other. He was also head of the messengers of Gods.

'you can hear me? Or are you also here in this mortal world?' I looked around but couldn't catch a glimpse of the said God.

'no. I can't hear you properly because you're in a mortal world. Listen, I just heard about your situation. Only you can get yourself out of there.' His voice wasn't clear like it used to be when we were in heaven.

'Can't you just summon me to Heaven?' I grumbled and walked to a place that had water jumping around. In the middle of the place stood a sculpture of a figure that seemed to be a Cupid.

'I can't do that.' His voice echoed around again. I frowned at his words. Is he even a god of travel? He couldn't hear my thoughts, it seemed so.

'But please refrain from using your powers. Use them only in instant cases. And protect yourself after finding a home.' he said again. I could barely make out his voice.

'Home? What's that?' I tried to ask him only to hear no answer.

'Anyways, I can only talk to you for a certain time. You can turn invisible to humans if case-..' I flinched back when a person passed by, not caring about hurting me.

"What a bad human." I mumbled and caressed my arm where she bumped into me.

What was God Hermes saying again? I waited for him to continue but there were no words or the feeling of his presence.

I sighed and looked around. What was home? I knew I had heard it somewhere. I might have forgotten its meaning. I shook that thought away as I looked at my right to see a big black car come into view.

It was so shiny and reflected the Sun that I had to block my eyes with my hands. How in the name of god was it shinier than the Heaven's light?

A man in black dress stepped out and opened a part of the car for another young man to step out. I stared in amazement as the young man was insanely handsome.

Why did God make someone more handsome than he did to the deities? I was unconsciously glaring at the handsome human as he suddenly looked at me.

Startled, I turned around to face the water and prayed to God that he didn't notice. I peeked behind me to see no one standing there except for the black car.

I saw him entering the shiny palace with two big men by his side.

"Why did I get carried away? I'm after my necklace." I reminded myself and began to walk towards the path with many cars moving around.

"She's weird." I heard a whisper behind me and soon enough I turned around to see two women looking at me. More precisely, my feet. Now only, I began to see that their feet were covered while mine were not.

I stared at them as they continued to whisper about me being beautiful and whatever I didn't catch on.

I gracefully turned around and ignored them. Those mortals were probably jealous of me being more beautiful than them.

I roamed around the place for some hours. Looking at every corner if possible, for my necklace. Some women were wearing some necklaces which made me think if my necklace was in the hands of some mortals.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I walked in a dark path as the Sun was setting and it was getting darker. The past hours, I spent walking around looking at every big and small palaces if my necklace was there.

I could feel my necklace as if it were near me. Till this time, I couldn't find anything or any trace that led to my precious necklace.

With a huff, I turned around the path.

"You little piece of sh*t!!" I heard a loud grumpy voice shouting from my right. I turned my path to the right and peeked at the humans.

One human was knelt on his knees while the others were surrounding him with two of them holding the man. "I told you that day that I would get you!!" The same voice boomed around the empty area. I smelt blood and saw the man bleeding in the corner of his lip as the light from above illuminated his features.

It was the same handsome man who stepped out of the big black car. This time there were no those two people in black dress beside him.

"Boss would be so happy to have you finally." The bald man standing in front of the young man laughed.

Feeling uncomfortable, I stepped out of my hiding spot and approached them. As soon as they heard my footsteps, their heads snapped towards me.

"What the hell is she doing here? Didn't you say that this alley was empty?" The same man shouted at the others behind him.

"It was empty for sure, boss." A man on his left replied with his head lowered in fear.

"Take her away!" The man ordered as I raised my brow. He wouldn't dare to do that, would he?

"Don't touch me." I pushed the man who took a hold of my arm and tried to drag me with him. He went flying across the men present there.

I brushed off my hands and stared at the others. "Treat that mortal. He's bleeding." I pointed at the handsome but now unconscious man.

"Take her, what are you all doing??" The same man shouted. They came running towards me in split seconds. I teleported beside the unconscious man and watched as the men fell on the ground with the absence of me.

"She's gone!!" A small voice yelled. I quickly knelt down beside the bleeding man. Nudging his shoulders, I squinted my eyes at him. He had some kind of potion in his lungs. He was barely opening his eyes.

I used my fingers to trace the position of his lungs just on his chest. God, his muscles were rock-like hard. With a push directed upwards, I lifted my hand on the air and his breath broke out like a gasp before he opened his eyes.

I smiled as my work was successful. Catching me off guard, he pushed me down with his eyes burning in anger.

"She's there!!" I heard the bald man's voice. The man above me pushed me down to the ground once more before he stood up and started to hit those men.

I sat up straight while moving my right shoulder. Why is this mortal ungrateful to even thank me for saving his life?

After I made it sure that my shoulder was alright, I smiled in content. I winced in agony as I realised that I was still sitting on the cold and dirty floor.

My dress.

I stood up and brushed my dress, checking for any torn parts. "Nothing happened." I sighed.

Just in time I raised my head, the handsome human was just an inch in front of me. I stepped back in surprise. "If you're gonna thank me, it isn't mandatory. You know, being the deity-"

I was cut off for the first time in 200 years of my living.

"Who sent you here?" He asked with a deadly look in his eyes. I blinked and looked past his shoulder. The men from before were gone and replaced by other men. The bald man also seemed to be out of sight.

"Actually I wasn't sent here. I mean I was sent here but I had to return back the prior sunset. But I'm here now so I don't think I'll be able to go back but to give you the name, God Hermes sent me here." I explained and watched as he stared at me.

Am I too beautiful?

"Jungkook. Who's she?" A deep voice cut through the silence as we stared at each other.

Six men came forward and lined beside the handsome man. The human Jungkook had 6 other handsome men with him!!

I had never seen any deities or Gods as handsome as them.

"I don't know. Probably, she's sent by him." Jungkook glanced at the man standing on his right.

"I wasn't sent by him if you're asking that. But I would rather say that I'm stuck here because I can't get to my place." I tapped on my chin and thought about going back. "And I'm y/n, deity of-..." I shook my head. "I have yet to find my identity."

"Are you sure you didn't come from a psychiatrist or something?" The same man on the right of Jungkook looked at me.

"Shy gastric? I didn't come from there. I came from heaven to learn about you, mortals." I squinted my eyes at them. "But now I'm stuck here."

I avoided the look they were giving me. Looking at me up and down in a judging manner.

"I know I'm beautiful, you don't need to remind me." I rolled my eyes at them.

"Jin hyung, is she your sister?" A blue haired man laughed loudly in the empty pathway. The purple haired man only glared back at the blue head whose boxy smile stood out along his laugh.

"Why are we being hostile towards her?" Jungkook groaned and glared at me. "Were you with those men?"

"They're too old for me to be with them." I huffed and glared at him. Just because he's handsome didn't mean that he could just think that way.

"And you little piece of sin!!" I mimicked the bald man's words. "Be grateful that I saved you before you were far from conscious. Oh wait-, you were unconscious. I saved you." I pointed at myself.

"And how did you save him?" A yellow haired man spoke next.

"I blew the air out of his lungs." I held my chin up proudly. "Or else the potion or whatever his lungs were holding would have done bad to him. Or worse, I would take you to heaven with me."

"Let's just go, we're wasting our time." A brown haired man huffed and turned around and walked away.

"Wasting your time?? I saved this mortal being from being taken to a boss or whatever and look what kind of disrespectful manner he has." I huffed and crossed my arms. The air was turning cold slowly.

"So how do we believe you that you weren't on their side?" The man beside Jungkook inquired.

Before I could reply they all froze as we heard the footsteps approach where we were standing.

"They're there!!" I looked at the bald man who seemed to have a purple colour around his right eye.

"What happened to his eye?" I was rather asking myself that question as the boys began to run leaving me to stand in front of the huge number of those humans.

"Catch that girl!!" The same bald man ordered the men. I glared at him, "Who are you to catch me you bald potato?? Even Apollo himself couldn't capture me, mind your disrespect-"

"Just shut up and run!!" A hand grabbed my arm from behind and I had to run to not plant myself face first on the floor.

It was Jungkook who was pulling me. I looked behind us and the men were running after us.

"Why do I have to run? I'm a deity. Mortals run for me, not the other way around." I yelled but didn't stop myself from running. I was brutally ignored again as usual.

We arrived at a wide path in some seconds of running. Jungkook and I were not slow enough to not reach those 6 boys. They were standing in the middle. I saw a group of men in front of them, in the distance.

Looking back, I saw that the group following us was standing there as well.

"Where do we have to reach to escape these evils?" I asked Jungkook beside me who was looking warily at both of the groups surrounding us.

Strangely if I looked in their auras, they weren't good news.

"Just to the black car. I think we can make it." He signaled at the far distance. And surely, there was a big black car on the right side of the path.

"We'll reach there. Just don't wait and head off quickly, got it?" I looked at Jungkook.

The human who I just met some minutes ago was holding my hand tight. I was not gonna run away if he was fearing about that.

He narrowed his eyes but nodded with a look of disbelief.

"Stop right there!!" The voice wasn't that of the bald man. It was another voice. A loud sound went off and Jin stumbled on his foot. Before he could meet the ground, the boy next to him caught his arms.

I closed my eyes and used my powers. Opening my eyes, we were in front of the black car.

"What the f*ck?" The 6 boys gasped and looked around. We were behind the two groups of men.

"How are we here and Jimin still there?" The boys looked behind them and sure enough Jimin, one of the boys of this group was still there.

"Wait. I'll bring him." I pushed Jungkook towards the 5 boys as our hands were intertwined. Letting his hand go wasn't the sweetest moment.

Reappearing beside Jimin, I caught his arm and teleported to the other side. My vision was spinning for a moment as I had to catch my head which felt like it would burst out any minute.

I was pulled by someone and made to sit on something. The spinning sensation disappeared once I leaned back on my spot. Slowly my hearing sensation also came back.

We were inside the car. I sighed and remembered about the words that God said to me. Use my powers only in instant cases. Why did I use them just some seconds before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
7.7K 221 16
This is a short fan fiction of BTS. All ideas belonged to me, any similar scenarios were plainly coincidental. You were in a car accident and lost yo...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
103K 5.9K 35
❝I would not wish any companion in the world but you❞ He was not supposed to remember anything once he was re-born but how could he remember his past...