Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 17

1.1K 127 31
By Sarah24SM

Please delete and re add Crystal because of confusion with chapter 16 and 17

Diego walks in his house calling for his mate, Aura walks out as she hears her mate's urgent call and a frown appears in her face.

"Uh-oh, what did Dante to now?" she worries which makes Diego frown.

"He did something?" Diego asks and Aura sighs.

"Well, I have not heard from him or about him for quiet sometimes so"

"I have not either" the woman smiles in relief.

"I will need to check on the boy, he has been unavailable for quiet sometime now"

"I think we over did it on raising him" Aura smiles in guilt.

"You along with all of your hundreds of angelic sisters" he points and she giggles making her way to her mate's side.

"You seem troubled when you called me" she reminds him and he sighs as he realizes what he was thinking when he came home.

"I need your help"

"Uh-oh" she smiles making him chuckle.

"I think Crystal is brewing trouble"

"Our little Cry?" she asks with a frown.

"Yes, I smelled a scent on her, even if she tried to lie and hide about it. I could smell a male on her, his scent was lingered on her skin"

"Did she find her mate?" Aura asks in excitement.

"Maybe, but whoever he is she is not ready to tell us about him and that is what worries me"

"Why?"

"If he was one of us, she would not have hesitated so that means he is not like us"

"How can you be so sure, maybe they want their relation to stay quiet for a while"

"Baby, a male will never want to stay quiet about the woman he is involved with, especially if that woman is his mate. And, it's Crystal who is doing the hiding part"

"So, what now. You do know you cannot poke in on things around"

"I cannot but, my involvement seems necessary if this scent whoever it was, is not one of us"

"Meaning"

"Crystal does not know but by the involvement with this man, she may have brewed a trouble for him"

"What are you thinking?"

"Feel the scent through my senses and let's pinpoint who this man is"

"What if it's nothing, she may..."

"I would not ask you of it, if I was not so sure Aura, my guts are screaming for me to find this man and soon" Diego interrupts her and Aura sighs nodding her head as she cups her mate's cheek.

"I believe in my mate's beliefs" she smiles as they join their forces to pin out the man with a scent different than their kinds.

********

"Stay still" Marisa asks of Crystal who fidgets in her place looking round anxiously.

"I am"

"You look jumpy" Marisa points out and Crystal sighs.

"It's because I will be late"

"You already are" Marisa whispers.

"I should have sneaked out early"

"And rile Adrian? I don't think so"

"Why is he even keeping his eyes on me anyways?" she groans in irritation.

"It's your coronation and he want everything to go well which means you need to be watched tonight"

"I should have thought all of this before demanding this day" Crystal sighs as she turns away from crowd and Marisa smiles.

"Why don't you go rest in your room, I don't think we will have the coronation started until before midnight when the moon is at its peak" Marisa points.

"I cannot wait for the midnight" Crystal panics as by then Destiny's birthday will be passed and Crystal had promised she would bring the cake.

"Princess" Adrian's voice makes Crystal turn around.

"Are you okay?" he asks with narrowed eyes and Crystal glances at Marisa before she nods her head.

"Then stop giving your back to others and stay still with lips shut" Adrian warns her and Crystal narrows her eyes.

"You are..."

"Actually, she needs to use the restroom and we think it will be better if she shows up when the ceremony actually begins, the crowd's eyes on hers is not just making her fidget but people are not so comfortable to do anything other than staring at her" Marisa interrupts and Adrian glances around to find that everyone watching them.

"Fine, let me escort you to your room" Adrian asks as he puts his arm out but Marisa touches it before Crystal could.

"She is about to be crowned as a Queen and you escorting her anywhere while you are nothing but a Royal guard will be suspicious, you stay here while we go to her room"

"But..."

"Ad, you think on in, an unmated to be Queen is being escorted by a mere guard to her private room, while everyone is here, people that has been wanting to point a finger at Crystal so" Marisa lets him think on about it and Adrian sighs as be squeezes her hand before letting it go while she nods for his understanding.

Stepping away, Adrian walks back to his place while Marisa escorts Crystal back to her room. Once the doors are closed to the hall where the party was happening, Marisa grips Crystal's wrists and pulls her to the hallway.

"Is an hour enough?" Marisa asks Crystal who blinks in surprise.

"Crystal is an hour enough for you to go and come back"

"I promised a night"

"Then make another promise when you meet them and once this who damn thing is done you can rush back but for now, an hour is all you can borrow" Marisa states and Crystal nods her head knowing well, with all these eyes and ears an hour was more than enough time she could get to go wish Destiny her birthday.

"Okay"

"You will find the cake packed and ready at back door of the kitchen, be carful and hurry back" Marisa asks as she hands Crystal a wrap.

"Thank you, I will return the favor"

"Well, at least my mate does not ask me for a cake" Marisa smiles as she watches Crystal rush with her inhuman speed out of the palace before she hurries to Crystal's room.

*******

A loud bang on the door, startles Marisa making her turns around at once.

"Open up" Antonio's voice makes her breath in relief.

"Uh, Crystal is not ready yet" Marisa replies not opening the door.

"I don't care just open this door" he shouts at her in anger and Marisa frowns her eyes as she walks to open the door only to find him barge in and slam the door close.

"What is the meaning..."

"Grabbing an unmated male's hand in front of everyone and whispering things to him, while he squeezes your hand back as if in assurance well now do tell me what is the meaning of that!" he shouts at her in anger and Marisa narrows her eyes.

"What are you..."

"I swear, you are one of the most frustrating women I have ever met. I have been giving you space, respecting you and not putting my claim and you stand there in front of everyone and exchange caress from another male" he groans making her sigh.

"You are mis reading it all"

"I will not have to mis read anything once I marked you" he growls and Marisa steps back at his words.

"Wrong move" Antonio growls as he at once grips her waist before they end up in Crystal's bed with their lips locked.

Marisa grips the back of his hair as he deepens the kiss, giving into her frustrated, angry mate who seemed to have finally lost all of his reasons to act all civilized.

********

"Happy birthday" Crystal shouts as she opens the door with the cake in her hands only to stop in her track at the scene in front of her. The room which should have been decorated by balloons and flowers was tarnished."Con...Des" Crystal whispers as she finds Destiny glaring at her while Connor standing behind his sister.

"What's going on?"

"A gift left by your people, My Queen" Connor whispers as he picks up chair from the floor.

"What?" she whispers while Connor looks her from head to toe before their eyes meets once again.

"Why?" Connor asks Crystal who walks in but he raises his hand to stop her from coming near.

"I..."

"Get out" he asks and Crystal shakes her head.

"Con, please let me explain"

"So, you can finish what your men could not?" he asks her.

"Connor" Crystal cries as she feels frustrated.

"Please, just let me explain" Crystal begs but Connor shakes his head as he eyes her.

"The only help you can do is get out of this house and our life, Your Highness" he asks her.

"Please, let me...we can talk..."

"There is nothing to talk about any of this, it's all my fault, should not have let you in our life, should have known better and should have enquired about who you were, where you were from"

"Connor, please you are..."

"We will be just fine, if you left us, alone. We don't need you here to ruin whatever is left of us, so please, get out" he shouts and Crystal cries shaking her head no.

"You said you loved us, Crystal, so please just leave and never come back" Connor pleads to her.

"Please go" Des whispers, pleadingly and Crystal cries even harder.

"I cannot, not leaving you two this way. I can fix this, whoever did this will be punished please, don't ask me of this" she asks.

"I said get out" Connor shouts at once making both her and Destiny jump as he has never raised his voice, ever.

********

"What's taking the girl so long to arrive, the moon is already up and reaching at its peak" Jade points as she stands in front of Adrian.

"She will arrive"

"After we all fall asleep?" Jade asks and Adrian frowns as he takes a look around the room.

"The sooner she arrives the sooner we can crown her Ad, bring the girl. Not all the people in the room are enjoying this farce" Jade warns as she moves away.

Adrian stands in his place for a moment before he signals Warren to keep an eye as he walks away to get Crystal.

Reaching near the room, his senses gets alert as he hears moans, hurrying in his steps he stands out of Crystal's door and the male groan mixed with the female's moan makes his see red as he kicks open the door ready to shift.

Marisa screams as she finds the door crashed while Antonio curses at Adrian's outrageous timing.

"What the fuck, Ad?" Antonio shouts as he pushes his mate behind hi while grabbing for the cover.

"Cry?" he demands and Marisa grips Antonio's shoulders.

"CRY?" Adrian snarls at Marisa who gulps.

"I don't know"

"I will not ask again" Adrian repeats.

"Calm down, look Crystal was not in the room and..."

"Marisa" Adrian narrows his eyes and Marisa glances at her mate before she tells Adrian about Crystal.

"If something happens to her, this is all on you two" Adrian warns before he shifts to his wolf form and runs out of the palace to seek Crystal.

Adrian makes his way to the village on full speed, he ignores the touch and scratches of the branches as his head is filled with worry of Crystal, stopping at the entrance of the village he sniffs the air but does not scent her.

So, he looks around and tries to get any familiar smell before he concentrates not on Crystal's scent but of Marisa, as Crystal was standing beside Marisa all night. When he gets the hint of Marisa's scent Adrian trials on it.

Reaching a house, Adrian stops his snarl as he hears a shout so he hurries and before he can stop, he barges in the house breaking the door.

Crystal screams startled as the door breaks in and Adrian in his wolf's form snarls at the man in front. Crystal winces when she hears Destiny scream in fear.

"Ad, no" Crystal cries as she stands in front of the wolf to stop him from walking in but the wolf just snarls at her and before she can react fast enough Adrian shifts to his human form.

"Have you lost you bloody damn mind" Adrian shouts at Crystal gripping her shoulders and shaking it.

"Ad" Crystal cries before she turns her head to Connor who stares at them in fear at what he just saw.

"Don't make me bow my head and beg you" Connor whispers and Crystal's eyes widens before she glances at Des.

"You are not welcomed here, anymore" Destiny points as she hides behind her brother.

Looking around the house, she checks on the damage done and she turns her back to her mate and his sister.

"Shift" she commands Ad who stares at Crystal in surprise before he glances at the man, before shifting to his wolf form.

"I will send someone for..."

"Just go" Connor asks.

"Happy birthday, Destiny" Crystal whispers as she puts the cake on the floor as Adrian walks out of the house while Crystal follows him, getting on the wolf's back Crystal clutches onto Adrian's fur, gripping it tightly while Adrian runs towards the palace letting his fur soak her tears.

********

"Wrong choice" the vampire runs in the house as soon as Crystal and Adrian got out.

"She is gone now, so get out" Connor asks as he pulls his sister close to his body.

"You do not order me, boy" the vampire grins as he grabs and pulls Destiny in his arms with his speed.

"No" Connor shouts as he goes to grab his sister back but someone grips the back of his hair pulling him away from his sister and pushing him down on his knees.

"Connie" Des screams in fear.

"Let her go, I did as you asked, she will never come back. Now, please, let go of my sister"

"Hmm, I smell cake" a new vampire enters the house and Connor stiffens as his head turns to watch the new one, who picks the cake up and walks inside.

"Oh, its little girl's birthday" the man asks putting the cake on the table before he flicks his finger and candle appears and lights up.

"Shall we sing a birthday song for her?" he asks as he grins showing his fangs and Connor gulps.

"Do you want a forever as a gift little girl?" the man grabbing Destiny asks.

"Don't hurt her" Connor pleads and the men chuckles.

"He cannot even protect his own sister and this, this pathetic human is a mate to that bitch! You want us to bow our head down to such a weak human. You want us to call him our King!" the man grabbing Connor snarls.

"Calm" the man with the cake orders.

"We are superiors one, we are never going to bow down our head, forever will be just ours and no one else's" the man states as he flicks his fingers and the candles blows out.

"Our king huh?" the man sighs as he walks to where Connor was kneeling and grabs his hair pushing his head up.

"Beg for your sister's life" the man demands and Connor eyes his sister hanging in the man's arms.

"Please"

"Not like this" the man grins as he jerks Connor's head before stepping away and pointing at his feet.

"Beg" the man behind Connor snarls pushing Connor but the man in front chides his friend.

"Uh-uh, let him do it with his free will, my friend. After all his mate is going to be crowned as a Queen tonight, we can give him that much" the man points and Connor closes his eyes before he glances at his sister one last time before he touches the floor with his hands and bows his head as he lowers down touching his forehead to the man's shoes.

"Ple..." Connor stops as his sister's gurgles echoes.

"Oops, you were a tidbit late, King" the man behind mocks while Connor freezes in his position.

"Go join the Queen's coronation, I will be there in a moment" the man in front of Connor orders his goon and a woosh is all its heard before they leave.

********

Connor's senses come back as he hears the thud of his sister's body hitting the ground and he grabs the legs of the man as a painful scream tore through his mouth. But the vampire is too strong for Connor who at once slams Connor's body to the wall gripping Connor's neck.

"I did not walk and lived this planet just for mere human like you to come in and rule over us. None of us waited for Millions of years, gaining all these powers, stepping on dead bodies one after another just to watch no one like you get born and claim it all...

Your sister's death is a gift to the Queen for her coronation but your death will be a reminder of her place between us, a Queen who cannot protect her own mate can never lead us" the man whispers as he stands face to face with Connor.

"Name" Connor gasps and the man frowns.

"You want my name?" the man laughs as he tightens his grip and Connor struggles for air.

"Name" Connor demands as his eyes flare in anger and the man smiles.

"Ah, the life, the fight in you. Sad, I am in mood to play" the man grins before he turns Connor's head aside and bites, sucking the blood from Connor.

Draining him the vampire lets go of Connor, dropping Connor on the floor as he wipes his mouth.

"A virgin" the man laughs aloud before he stares at Connor's lifeless eyes.

"Darwin Carlos" the man finally gives his name before he disappears in thin air.

Note: Darwin Carlos is brother of Diego Carlos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.1K 45
Book #2 in The Bonds of Fate series "I-I'm s-s-sorry." She wept bitterly, the tears flowing down her cheeks in an uncontrollable stream. "I c-can ne...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
2.4K 317 30
I take a step back and every step I take he matches it with one of his own. He reaches his hand out infront of me and grabs me by my throat. He pins...
1.3K 76 37
Book One of The Silver Series I looked back into his eyes, the same ones I used to call home, and my heart hurt. There was still fire in his eyes, bu...