Mafia's Lover-Jikook ✔

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a norm... More

You will be mine.
welcome
A Nightmare
Devil's heart
I can't
His Slave
Falling
His heart
A miracle.
It's love
You're mine.
Together
Our Love
Because of you
Secrets
Broken pieces
Distress
Escape
A failed attempt.
A death
A way out
Letters
Revenge
Last wish
A plan
Debate with self
Too Late
The Truth
Outbursts
Rescue
Pitiful Devil
Alone
Broken heart
Mistake
Wrong Move
Lost a life
Shallow
Three years apart
Coming Back
Love War
No Other way
Too Soon
Past enemy
Hold On
For You
I Love You
Worth it (Final)

Torture

6.9K 373 69
By Eliana_tan28

Author's POV

"You!" Jimin launched himself at jungkook and began throwing punches at him which weren't affecting him at all. But still jimin didn't stop, he hit jungkook with all the power he had, even though it wasn't enough to actually do a damage.

"Why did you do that?!" He shouted still hitting Jungkook's chest, and jungkook wasn't having any reaction, he just had a blank look.

"She was my mom." And finally jimin stopped and fell on Jungkook who immediately wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite body.

"How will I live without her?" Jimin put his head on Jungkook's chest and cried. Cried very hard. And jungkook didn't let go of him, not when jimin is crying like this.

"Get away, I hate you!" Jimin quickly backed away, wiping his tears.

And just when jimin was about to run away, jungkook held him by his waist and put him inside his car. Jimin tried to push him away but it was of no use as jungkook is much stronger than him.

"Don't touch me. Let me go." Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand and tried to open the car door.

"Shut up!" Jungkook voice roared, making jimin instantly flinch. Jimin cried again, his tears were flowing like a river, and his silent sobs were breaking Jungkook's heart.

And seeing Jimin's state, jungkook decided it's best not to say anything right now. So he started the car engine and drove off.

"Jimin!" And overly worried Jin came running to hug jimin. Jimin buried his head into the crook of jin's neck, crying silently. And then jungkook finally came out and the situation became tense again. Jimin wasn't ready to pull out of the hug, he was too scared.

And just like that, jungkook passed by them with a blank expression on his face.

"Jimin, what happened?" Jin asked finally pulling the younger out of his warm embrace. Jimin was still crying, unable to utter any words.

"He k-killed her." He choked on his words. Jin was still confused.

"Who jimin?"

"My mom." After uttering that jimin broke down in tears again. Jin immediately pulled him back into a comforting hug, rubbing circles on his back. And then 3 cars came inside the mansion, and Namjoon came out of the first car with a gloomy expression.

And when he saw Jin, he just shaked his head.

Jimin's cries were now replaced by soft snores which means he fell asleep. Jin picked up the small boy in his arms and brought him inside the mansion, to their own room. And layed him on the comfortable bed, tucking him securely with the blankets.

~~~~

"Jungmin." Jungkook looked at the picture of his brother, smiling. And jungkook didn't even realize a small tear sliding down his cheek.

His brother looked happy, very happy that people won't even believe that he is no more.

"I miss you." And finally jungkook gave up and cried, silently. He didn't want anyone to know that he is crying.

Flashbacks of all the memories with his brother came rushing into his mind making him feel more miserable. It has been 6 years since his brother died but it still haunts him. It all feels like his brother was alive just yesterday and suddenly he disappeared, making jungkook like this, sad, angry and furious all the time. Jungmin's death made jungkook emotionless.

And now his brother only remained in this picture, smiling.

"I killed them, for you." He confessed clutching the picture tightly. His tears weren't stopping. It was only becoming worse.

"But I can't kill him. I can't." He choked saying the last words.

"I can't. I am sorry but I can't. He is too precious for me." He said and quickly wiped his tears.

~~~

"Hyung!" Jimin called anxiously when he didn't see the older in the room. He was panicking, thinking about everything bad that can happen to him.

"Jimin, I am here. Calm down." Jin came running and hugged the panicked boy. Jimin quickly hugged him back, tightly, afraid that he will leave him too.

"I was scared." Jimin's voice came out as a whisper, still enough to be heard. Jin caressed the younger's back, soothingly.

"I am here, don't cry. I will not leave you." Jin whispered in the younger's ear. Jimin nodded but he was still crying. Jin reminded him of his mom.

"Okay, now let's go out. You need to eat." Jin said pulling out of the hug. Hearing that, jimin panicked again.

"No, he will kill me." He said panicking.

"Jimin, jimin calm down. He will do nothing. I will not let him hurt you. I promise." Jin said trying to calm the younger.

"No hyung, he will. I will not come out of this room." Jimin said.

"Okay, I will bring the food here." Jin said with a smile reassuring him that he didn't need to go out. Jimin nodded.

Jin exited the room to bring food, leaving jimin alone in the room. And suddenly the memories of the past day came running to his mind, reminding him that his mother is no more in this world. He cried again. It was still hard for him to accept that she is dead. How can it hahappen so easily, so fast. How can the person he loved the most, leave him.

And soon after the door opened. Jimin's face light up a little thinking that Jin has returned. But just when he looked towards the door, his heart dropped. His breath hitched, and his legs felt like jelly. And it was none other than jungkook, coming through the door. He had a sinister smirk on his face reaching out to jimin who was instinctively backing away.

"Come here, baby." That voice again, the same sarcastic sweet voice. Jimin shaked his head vigorously. But jungkook only came forward and grabbed Jimin's hand. Jimin tried to free his hand but couldn't because Jungkook's hold was firm and strong.

"N-no." Jimin tried to back away again but this time he was directly held down by jungkook. Jungkook didn't wait any longer and dragged jimin out of that room, ignoring all his pleas and shoutings.

"Jungkook! Let him go." Jin said, tone firm and loud. But jungkook just ignored him and dragged jimin again towards his room.

"Jungkook!" Jin tried to stop the younger but jungkook just gave him a glare and entered his room with jimin.

He threw the younger inside his room. Jimin was still crying.

He crouched down and lifted Jimin's chin up making him face jungkook.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin said in between his cries trying hard to control his sobs.

"Because i want to." Jungkook said blankly.

"Please let me go." Jimin pleaded again.

"No, you will never get out of this hell." Jungkook replied.

"Where is my brother?" Jimin said, this time his voice was a bit stable and loud.

"Somewhere I want him to be." Jungkook replied.

"Will you hurt him?" Jimin asked again.

"I will if you don't obey me." And just that was enough.

*slap.

A harsh slap landed on Jungkook's right cheek, and it was none other than jimin.
Jungkook traced his fingers on his cheek, still unable to process, what just happened.

"You!" Jungkook's voice roared in the whole room making jimin instantly flinch and regret what he just did. He himself didn't know what took over him to slap jungkook.

"You slapped me? You are paying for it." With that being said jungkook pinned Jimin on the bed, pinning his hands above his head. Jimin was now very scared.

"No, please." Jimin said trying to push jungkook away.

"You asked for this baby." Jungkook said with his sinister smile.

________________________________

Hey guys, hope y'all liked this chapter.
What do you think is gonna happen?

And I am thinking of doing a qna. So give me your questions in the comments. It can be anything, related to the story, the characters or even me. I will try to answer them all.

Don't forget to vote and comment.💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
526K 27.2K 38
Jin is the unwanted son of Mr. Lee, a mafia leader in Korea. He is abused, used, and has no reason to live. But when he meets Kim Namjoon, the most p...
140K 7.9K 62
Where Namjoon, a highly positioned member in a mafia, was sent to protect BTS from the attacks which are increasing along with their popularity. But...
292K 12.5K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...