As You Wish

By Starlight_Anon

DISCLAIMER: My Hero Academia doesn't belong to me but Horikoshi. This book will contain graphic depictions of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N | ANNOUNCEMENT

Prologue

866 58 42
By Starlight_Anon

That day might as well haunt him for the rest of his life. How everything was turned upsidedown by a misconception. His life ruined as everyone had turned against him.

And nothing could take back those moments.

He was walking down into the common room, small form wracked by exhaustion. Training had picked up after All Might retired, every student picking up the pace to replace the symbol of peace.

A hush was over the room when he walked in, raising his arms over his head and yawning softly. Looking back to this moment, he wished he noticed the tense silence.

"Morning" he drawled, barely comprehensible as it was still in the middle of his yawn.

Tearing his eyes from the roof, they landed on the silenced teens. Green pools shifting from tired to confused in seconds, brows raising as he noticed all eyes on him. Anxiety tugged at his heart, urging him to leave, he didn't listen.

"What's wrong...?" He trailed off, a nervous energy waving off him as his hand twitched.

Why was everyone acting so odd?

Wanting to speak again, he gets interrupted by a body slamming into his. He was knocked to his stomach with a cry of pain, body being held down, causing whimpers to escape his lips.

"Midoriya Izuku, you are under arrest for first degree murder and affiliation with the league" his confusion expanded tenfold, not matching with his terror but still there.

He had to pause to take in the information, "w-what?" Disbelief was clear in his tone, voice wavering from the pounds of fear attacking his nerves.

"Why would I kill someone?!" He suddenly shouted, tears threatening to spill, "I want to be a hero!" Those words were choked out and something was shoved into his mouth.

Izuku's head jerked to the side as tears streamed down his face, the person holding him down telling him to "put a lid on it." Being pulled to his feet, he tried to scream, shutting his eyes tight, but muffled sounds only escaped his lips.

His green specs shone with desperation, staring at his classmates, pleading for help. Struggling continued, and he locked eyes with Kacchan. Meeting ruby eyes only to feel anguish at the emotions set into place, helplessness. The pure amount of helplessness that leaked from those jewels told Izuku that the male believed him to be innocent, but it was surprising to see such genuine weakness in his childhood friend's eyes.

That was the last thing he saw before everything went black. A sharp pinch of his skin had his body shut down, going limp as his eyes fluttered shut. The stream of tears slowly stopped and his muffled screams grew shorter and quieter. He only wished for help.

And no one came.
_____ _____ _____ _____

When he came to, he was in an empty room. It was cold and dimly lit, a singular hanging light held overhead. Seemed like a cliche cop movie interrogation to him.

The chair in front of him was empty, and the one sided glass was obvious by the mirrored wall  reflecting his face back at him. He was surprisingly calm, nerves still buzzing underneath his skin, but he felt numb to everything around him.

It was an odd feeling, but comforting to him in this time of turmoil. He just has to hope that he can get this off as a misconception and go back to his classmates. But he knew deep down that if he did return, nothing would be the same, and the fact that his gut told him he's not leaving anytime soon.

The door was slammed open, but no reaction came from him like they seemed to want. Everything was obvious as Izuku examined the person like and open book. Shoulders squared back and head raised in defiance, confidence radiating off them in suffocating waves. Burning green gaze holding a superiority complex and urging him to act out, messy brown locks pulled into a bun, and short stubble on his chin.

A mess was all the teen could explain this man ass. Nothing but a mess filled with nothing but greed and spite.

Who shoved the knife up his ass? Or was it him being blown off by a date because of his scraggly appearance? Nah, he could never get someone in bed no mater how hard he tried.

"I'm guessing you know why you're here?" he asks, incredulous tone and mean scowl pulling his lip in a similar way Kacchan would.

Izuku looked up at him and shook his head, "I don't get why-" a hand slammed down on the table in front of him, male who was sitting now standing as the chair clattered backwards.

"You fucking don't know why you're here!" Izuku's breath caught in his throat, the sudden onslaught of sound brining anxiety full force and vanquishing the numb feeling.

He wasn't allowed to answer as the male stomped over, snatching up the collar of Izuku's shirt. The shirt was plain gray and what he slept in the night before. Fear plagued his green specs and the male shoved his face in front of the teen's vision.

"You're going to tell me everything about the league or earn a few new bruises!" spit splattered on his freckled cheeks, and he couldn't stop his body from trembling.

He took a deep breath, "I-I don't k-know anything!" he stumbled over his words, the stutter seemingly angering the male more. Then came the pain.

A hit so hard that sent his body falling over with the chair. His vision became hazy at the blunt force, pain blossoming from his left cheek. The male continued, not letting up, grabbing a mound of green locks in his fist.

Green strands twirled around each finger, and with one strong pull, Izuku was forced to look at the man. He couldn't control his breathing, chest heaving and heart pounding a mile a minute. Recognising what was happening, the teen tried to control his breathing, failing to do so properly in this situation.

Everything started to fade around him as a warm liquid fell down his face. The arrogant male in front of him didn't notice his distress and continued to shout. Though the words fell on deaf ears, muddled and drowned out by the sharp thrumming of his heart.

Hit again. And again. And again.

The pain didn't even register to him anymore, lost in the void of panic and roaring of his heart. Eventually he was brought out of it, dull shouting resonating in his eardrums.

His whole body stung when he came to. Throbbing cheek, leg, arm, his stomach and chest, everything pulsed with his heartbeat. Silently he wished that this was all a dream, that he would wake up and be greeted by his class and tell them his odd dream.

Ignoring everything around him, he curled in on himself, labored breaths escaping his lips as he sobbed. His cuffed hands were still behind him, and seeing that he was unable to use anything to ground him properly, he used pain to keep him sane.

Something that he could actually control in this situation.
_____ _____ _____ _____

It had been two days. Two long days of interrogation and treating his wounds. He was too scared to talk most of the time, thinking any denial would lead to more pain. Any fast movement from his interrogators, Detectives probably, caused him to flinch and shut his eyes.

Seeing as they were getting no information from him, he was going to be transported to a detention center. If he was any older, he would've probably been sent to Tartarus. Just imagining that made him shudder.

When he had arrived at the detention center, Musutafu's Detention Center for Troubled Children(dumb name), he had an array of bruises blossoming on his freckled skin and his hands cuffed tightly behind his back. Guards were on either side of him, holding his arms and roughly pushing him forwards.

An expression he tried to never wear was stuck on his face. So much anger and sorrow hidden in his roaring green orbs, covered weakly by a defeated and bored look mixed into one. Mouth drawn into a thin line, the forever present smile on his face snuffed out by fury.

For a week he was held in a single cell, no cellmate, nothing to do, just gray walls and a slim window to keep him company. Izuku got barely any sleep, too many vivid dreams of betrayal and pain that kept him up. The dark circles under his eyes proved that no sleep did nothing good for him.

The next part of his nightmare, the one he's actually living through, was visitors.

It was 10 AM. Another restless sleep that left him waiting for his next meal. The meal did come, but with an actual conversation to him.

"You're mother requested to visit you, eat first then you two can talk" it was a woman that spoke to him, harsh tone and wispy mask hiding her features.

That was something of this place. All guards and workers of this detention center had identical masks. Wispy voids that work like one way glass, it isn't even solid, basically a hologram that distorts the view of the face. Izuku thinks that they have a scanning device under them, but that's just a guess.

Knowledge of seeing his mother got rid of his restless energy. Just seeing one familiar face may keep him sane. He finished his food and cuffs were wrapped around his wrists, adding to the anklet suppressing his quirk.

Everything went so wrong.

"You are no son of mine, what have you done with my Izuku!"

So so wrong.

"Mom plea-"

"Don't you dare call me that! You're a MONSTER!"

So wrong.

"You're just a killer! A villain! You don't deserve to live!"

wrong.

"I knew you were a lost cause since the beginning!"

She's right.

"USELESS EXCUSE OF A HUMAN!"

"Ma'am you need to leave"

"Get your hands off me! I can walk myself!"

Useless.

"I never want to see this monster again"

A monster.

That day, everything came crumbling down. His hope that he'd be proven innocent fell apart. No one would help him. He didn't deserve the title of human. He was just a useless excuse of a human, a monster. He could never return to normal life. No one would believe him.

He's better off dead.

Take a swan dive off a roof!

Yeah, that sounded good. But how was he going to do that? Maybe try another way. Yeah. He can do that.

He didn't even remember being escorted back to his isolated cell, stuck in his brain. Bouncing off ideas of how he can end it once and for all. If no one would help him, he would have to just help himself. Save himself, leave this place, be free.

That sounded nice.
_____ _____ _____ _____
(Warning, suicide)

Everything felt numb. No buzzing thoughts, soft muttering wondering when he will get out, tapping or humming. Nothing. Just a shell of his body void and unmoving.

He didn't eat lunch, nor dinner, even when the guards tried to force him. He wouldn't budge.

When a solution came to him, he got to work.

Slipping his shirt off was not suspicious. It was hot in the closed off room.

Izuku managed to make a decent job out of his shirt, tying it tight enough and looking for something to hang it by. Seeing the bars on the thin window was enough, he double knotted the shirt to the bars.

A content sigh escaped his lips and he pulled his head through the shirt. Pulling it against his throat won't be enough, he knew it. So, in one big hurrah, he allowed his body to go limp.

He slumped against the wall, body not fully grounded and suspended by his neck. Air supply was cut off, a choked sound escaping his lips. Trying his best to ignore the suffocating feeling, he let the world fade away in quiet bliss.

Though, his wishes could never be granted. Just before everything disappeared, someone busted into his room. He didn't care about it, only annoyed that they wouldn't allow him to die.

(Finished)
_____ _____ _____ _____

The attempt at his life was disregarded, only having more eyes on him. Being force fed food, made sure he hydrated, kept him from using his clothes to try and kill himself with, trimming his nails to stop the scratches that appeared on his skin(didn't help), dull plastic utensils(didn't work, he still managed to take them and use them for things other than eating).

It angered him, irritating him to no bounds. He will get this one thing eventually, no matter how hard he tries, no matter what he has to do.

When he was escorted again from his cell, he had been in there for another three weeks. Three damned weeks of surveillance and being watched like a hawk would to it's prey. Bitter that he couldn't end it all, bitter that he had to now be watched because of his idiocy, bitter at why he was here.

But now with the man in front of him, he was bitter at his reason.

"You need to give me One For All back" Yagi Toshinori, retired Pro Hero: All Might, former Symbol of Peace. And Izuku's mentor, well...... ex-mentor.

The unsaid words of why lingered in the air. But the cautious look in Yagi's eyes showed that he believed every lie told to him. He thought of him as a killer. A traitor. A disgrace. Waste of time. Everything in that book of disappointment and villainy.

"You're playing me as a killer? As you wish" he snides bitterly, harsh glare swirling in his green pools.

Toshinori flinched at the words, worry pooling in his gut. Regret weighted heavily on him, as if stones were dropped on his emancipated form. Taking the strand of green hair handed to him by a guard, he gets up from his seat, placing it in his mouth and swallowing.

Izuku Midoriya watched his old mentor's retreating form, cuffed hands sitting in front of him, knuckles white and fingers curled into a fist. If they wanted a villain, they'll get one, even if he didn't do these crimes, he'll make them regret this.

Turning towards the officer besides him he spoke, "I don't want visits from Inko or Toshinori" he informed numbly, voice dull and eyes fading from the glare.

The only confirmation he got was a nod, then he was escorted back to his cell.

Izuku swore upon himself, that they would pay.

Every last one of them will feel the pain of betrayal. How everything was stripped from him.

The now quirkless teen will do this. Even if he has to fight tooth and nail just to get a point across. If he dies along the way? So be it.
________________

Published: Aug 24, 2020

Wow. A long one huh? Hope you enjoy this because I'm going to be trying hard to make this thrilling.

Chapters won't be this long. They'll rang from 900-1500 words each chapter. Writing this much in a single chapter already has me going crazy, could've gone with more details, but that would've taken all night.

Try not to ask for updates, it will take a bit for me to get started on this book fully. Might as well get people hooked though?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
1.3K 56 9
On his first day at U.A high school, Izuku Midoriya was expelled by Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead for being quirkless despite the man knowing that the...
82.6K 3.1K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
95.3K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...