The Billionaire's Pregnant Ex...

By kxshintia

(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anyth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Heads Up/ Notice (READ)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Info about sequel!
Sequel is now up!!
New Cover!!
Thank you ALL!!
Sequel is finished!
NEW BOOK
New Billonaire Book!

Chapter 7

49.1K 1.4K 212
By kxshintia

Hey guys!

Don't forget to vote, leave a comment, and please let me know about any suggestions or errors.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!

Xavier's POV

I've tried finding multiple ways on getting Axarii to stop avoiding me since our last conversation, but she somehow manages to find a way around them.

It's been a few days since I've hanged out with the kids, mainly because of how busy I am. Those three were the main reason for me still being in California, besides me having to attend some business gathering. I wouldn't even go if I had the choice.

But it's mandatory.

What pissed me off even more was the fact that Mason had the nerve to invite Rachael to be my "partner" for tonight, I don't even know how she made it to California.

"Babe what's wrong? You seem bothered about something." I was brought out of my thoughts by Rachael, feeling a hand make its way up my thigh. I grabbed her hand and tossed it back to her as i mentally groaned.

I'm gonna fucking kill Mason for this.

"Nothing is wrong Rachael and stop calling me that, it's inappropriate." I spoke, slightly speeding up, suddenly having the urge to get coffee bc to the building as soon as possible. Going past the speed limit, it only took me a few minutes before I finally was in the parking lot.

Time was flying by as I spent it talking to old businessmen of my father, sipping on wine and avoiding Rachael as much as possible. It's not that she's ugly or anything, she's just not my type.

She's not Axarii.

I gave up on pushing her away since she'd only grab onto me again after waiting a few seconds.

"Rachael you're really starting to piss me off." I groaned as she let out a soft laugh, pushing her breast closer to me.

"Zay, what's got you so grumpy? You don't act like this when we're alone." She pouted, me rolling my eyes.

"Don't say things like that, nothing has happened between you and I. And don't ever call me by that name, you have no right." The elders around us softly laughing about the situation, whispering about us being an 'adorable item', pissing me off even more.

I began looking around to calm myself down. The couples reminding me of all the events Arii and I would attend together. My eyes soon stopped on a familiar figure that was interacting with Gabriel and his wife. I looked at the person on her left and instantly became tense.

That fucking bastard.

After a few minutes she began looking around, probably sensing my gaze, before she looked directly at me. My hard glare looked upon her before I stared at the hand that was wrapped around her small waist, my hands balling into fists. I looked back at her to see her looking at something on my right, me completely forgetting that Rachael was beside me holding onto my arm. I watched as she scoffed before she dragged him off in the other direction.

I continued to stare at the two from their table as they talked to one another. Just as I were about to make my way towards the table, she had quickly stood up and walked out of the ballroom. I stood up and was about to follow.

"Where are you going hun?" I cringed at the word she chose before I snatched my arm away from her grasp.

"None of your damn business." I walked away from the shocked gazes from those at our table as I walked in the direction I last saw her. Assuming she went to the bathroom, I waited around the corner.

*****

I watched as Axarii ran back into the ballroom after slapping me. I then felt the slight pain before I placed my hand where it stung. Okay

They still hurt like a bitch.

I could handle just about anything, but Axarii's slaps were something else. I'd back down whenever I saw her lift those tiny soft hands.

"Damn, that was hot." I turned towards the unfamiliar voice to see a woman who I didn't notice was standing in a near corner. I looked at her weirdly before I recognized her, the lady at the entrance.

"Uh... yeah." I trailed off.

Who would've thought that getting slapped for getting handsy with someone would be known as 'hot'?

"Is she like a ex or something?" She asked curiously. I looked over the woman that was now talking to me. She didn't give me the vibes that most women would throw at me, which I was grateful of.

"No she's not an ex. She's my..." I stopped mid sentence, no longer wanting to explain myself to the stranger. The woman laughed before shaking her head.

"She's definitely an ex. Tell me, you think she'd go for someone like me?" That's when it all clicked. She wasn't here for me, she was interested in Axarii! I've always had problems with men chasing after her but now women... I might as well lock her up forever. I looked at her in shock while she waited for my answer.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that she's mine." She looked at me before I saw a small smirk take over friendly simile.

"Ah! So you're one of those exes?" She spoke. I looked at her, confused by what she meant.

"The obsessed type. Too good to let go of her? She's got you that tight around her finger! I'm just curious, how is she in bed?" I could her the amusement in her voice, she's teasing me. I glared at her, wishing that she was a guy so I'd have no problem teaching her a lesson. But I take no liking in hitting women.

"This conversation is over." I've been in this hallway for several minutes with this chick, going back and forth about Axarii being for nobody but me. She even had the nerve to 'propose' a deal for us to share!

I brushed past her and walked further down the hallway but stopped after she had spoken.

"From the looks of it she already has a new daddy, and it ain't you!" My jaw clenched as I bit back the foul words begging to come out, walking away to find Axarii.

Once back in the ballroom, I walked around looking for any sign of her. I soon saw her on the little dance floor with a bunch of people. But the main purpose I saw with her was that guy Winston. I saw nothing but red when he lowered down to whispered something in her ear, hands place firmly around her frame. Before storming over there, I managed to calm myself down slightly as I walked over there.

* * * *

On instinct, I grabbed onto Axarii's arm as she was about to leave.

"You not leaving with him." I stated. Winston then slightly shoved me back, causing me to lose my small grip on her before he grabbed Axarii's hand and walked away.

I was about to storm after them but someone stopped me just as I made it a few steps. I turned and glared at the person behind me before I moved my arm out of their reach.

"What are you doing? You left me alone at that table with those people, I was worried sick!" Rachael whined.

"I don't have time for this Rachael. Just go back to New Jersey, you're not needed here." I rasped out. I quickly walked out of the ballroom and made it outside, looking around for her. I saw her small frame intertwined with Winston's, I walked in their direction but was stopped once again my a pair of arms.

"I swear if you keep fu-" I turned towards Rachael but regretted it once I felt her smash her lips onto mine. I quickly shoved her away from me and looked at her in disbelief.

What the hell is chick's problem?

After she regained her balance from almost tripping, she looked up at me sheepishly.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Those lips were just so-" I cut her off with a hand signal before I roughly wiped a hand on my lips, wishing that this was all just a dream.

"Leave."

She looked at me in shock, mouth hanging slightly open. I just stared at her emotionlessly.

"But I don't have a ride!" She exclaimed as I saw tears form into the mist of her eyes. I simply shrugged at her response.

"Find one. And when you do, find yourself a way back to New Jersey as soon as possible." I walked away from her and looked in the spot I last saw Axarii, only to see her no longer there. Sighing, I made my way towards my car...

* * * *

Axarii's POV

"Miss me?"

I looked up at the owner of the voice in front of me to see Xavier.

How did he get in my room?! How'd he even get into my house?

I backed away and turned quickly to find one of my robes but was pulled back by him. My hands immediately covered my main assets, causing a low growl to escape from him.

"Don't play that game with me love. You know I hate it when you try to hide yourself from me." A shiver coursed through my body as I felt his warm breath near my ear.

"How... did you get in here?" Now slightly panting with need as he playfully bit my ear before pulling at my lace panties, causing me to jump as he let it smack back onto my skin. I placed my hands on his hard chest to push him away, but grabbed onto his dress shirt instead.

"You need to leave." I rasped out, trying to fight my hormones. I hated how my body reacted towards him. This is the reason why I couldn't talk to someone else. It never felt right, I wouldn't feel anything for them like I do when I'm around Xavier.

Well he is your first love...

No shit.

"Tell me then. Tell me that you want me to leave, then I'll go." I opened my mouth to tell him to leave but a moan escaped instead. I grabbed onto his hand that was now inside my panties, pulling at it desperately. I gasped as I felt one of his fingers slip inside me.

"Come on love, say it." Another moan was all that could be heard, Xavier adding another finger.

How am I suppose to tell him when he's doing doing this?

Being caught up in the heat, I didn't even realize that I was now bare or that we were at the corner of my bed until he pushed me down on it, stripping from his clothes. A part of me wanting to do nothing but kick him out while the majority actually wanted this to continue.

He leaned over me with nothing but boxer briefs on before he captured my lips with his own. The kiss was different than all of the recent ones. Instead of it being punishing and aggressive, it was more affectionate. I could practically feel him pouring his feelings into the kiss.

Hesitate, I slowly kissed him back. The kiss then became more heated as our tongues began wrestling with one another. I shuddered under his touch as he slowly caressed my inner thigh. I don't know why but my mind started replaying old memories of Xavier and I, having me relive our happiest memories... and our darkest.

Mine.

Cheater.

Beautiful.

Mistake.

Liar.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even notice Xavier wiping the tears that ran down me cheeks without me realizing before he picked me up and wrapped us in the slightly cold covers. We silently stared at one another before I decided to end the staring contest and move on the other side of the bed, finally able to separate myself. I stared at the wall for what felt like minutes before I closed my eyes.

I don't have the energy to kick him out.

I felt myself slowly drifting off into the darkness before a big pair of arms pulled me in the direction of the owner, securing me in their arms. Ignoring him, I fully allowed sleep to take over my body...

"I love you."

* * * *

Thank you guys for waiting! I love you all and I'm so sorry that it took me a while to update. I've got projects about every week🥺. It's been really stressful but I'll do my best!

And please don't forget to vote if you haven't☺️

See you on the next chapter!!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
142K 10.8K 66
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
34K 2.2K 53
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
108K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...