The Black Death (Op reader x...

By 21Katerasaur

Y/N L/N, the dragon of Death and brother of Great Red, otherwise known as the Black Death. After killing the... More

Bio
Za Harem
Horror's beginnings
Conquest of the soul
The Seeds of War
Day 2 in the Sitri Mansion
Day 1 out of the Sitri Mansion

Meeting and Greeting

3.5K 63 89
By 21Katerasaur

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

LIME/LEMON WARNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sona: "...and this is our garden."

Y/N: "Wow, your house is really nice, Sona-chan."

Sona: "Thank you, Y/N-sama."

Y/N: "Just Y/N."

Sona: "Ok!"

Y/N: "Do you have anything else to show?"

Sona: "Oh, I forgot my room. It's just near here. Follow me!"

She leads you to a room with large doors. She opens it revealing a room just as big as the doors.

Y/N: "......wow, this is a big room, this is your room, right?"

Sona: "Yep, this is where I play with Rias."

Y/N: "Rias? Who is that?"

Sona: "Rias Gremory! She's my friend. She comes here every week with her brother and we play!"

Y/N: "Hmm, could you describe her and how she's like?"

Sona: "Umm, she has red hair and she's mean."

Y/N: "Haha, mean, you say? She must have done something really bad for you to describe her that way."

Sona: "Yeah! Whenever she comes over, she always doesn't share her toys!"

Y/N: "Hahaha, I can't wait to meet her."

Sona: "You can fly right?"

Y/N: "Yup."

Sona: "Can you let me ride your back while you fly?"

Y/N: "Hmm, since I would be carrying someone, that would require me to transform into my dragon form. Are you sure you won't be scared?"

Sona: "I promise!"

Y/N: "We should head out to the garden first, okay?"

Sona: "Okay!"

(MINI-TIMESKIP TO GARDEN)

Y/N: "Ok, this area should be wide enough. Sona, you should take a few steps back."

Sona moves far from you and as she does so, you start to transform. First, your body starts to enlarge at an abnormal rate as your body parts morph. Your face, quickly turning snout-like. Your hands enlarging and forming claws. Your legs bending as wings sprout from your back and a tail emerges from your hind. As all this happens, your body starts darkening at a quick pace, to the point where you are almost invisible in the darkness. 

Y/N: "..and I'm finished. What do you think, Sona-chan?"

Sona approaches you with what looks like glowing stars in her eyes.

Sona: "Wow! You look so cool!"

Y/N: "You're not scared?"

Sona: "Nope, I think you look cute instead."

Y/N: "Why thank you. Stand still, I'll pick you up."

Your use your clawed hand's tips to pick Sona up by her collar and put her on your back.

Y/N: "Enjoying the view?"

Sona: "Yeah! It's so high up!"

Y/N: "I want you to be safe, so I'll make you a bone harness. Bone Guard."

Bones cover her whole lower half, rooting her to your back.

Y/N: "There, you should be safe now. Are you comfortable?"

Sona: "Yup! Can we fly now?! Can we fly now?!"

Y/N: "If you're impatient, we won't."

Sona: "Ok."

Y/N: *chuckles* "Here we go!"

With a flap of your wings, you launch into the sky with gleefully screaming Sona on your back. Once you reach a high altitude, you start encircling the mansion while doing quick drops and flying sideways.

~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Sitri Mansion

Lady Sitri: "Sweetie, a dragon is flying outside."

Lord Sitri: "Hmm, I believe that's Y/N. Goodness, is that Sona on his back?"

Lady Sitri: "She looks to be in a chair of some sort, and Y/N is with her, so she should be safe."

Lord Sitri: "It's good to have more liveliness in the house, but it's starting to get late. It is almost Sona's bedtime. Adenala, would you kindly wave them down."

Adenala: "Of course, My Lord."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sona: "Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Sona continues screaming as you do a barrel roll.

'Well, I could happily do this all day. Wait, there's someone in the garden. Is that Adenala? Oh, I suppose it's Sona's bedtime.'

Y/N: "Sona, we're going to go back now. Your parents are calling."

Sona: *sad* "Awwww.."

Y/N: "Don't worry, we can continue this tomorrow."

Sona: *cheerily* "Okay!"

You slowly descent and land. The bone around Sona disappears and she slides down as you start transforming back.

Adenala: "Lady Sitri, it's time for you-"

Her face turns to shock and she turns extremely red as she stares at you.

Y/N: "Huh, what's wron-"

You look at yourself and see that you're naked, your package out in the air.

Y/N: "Oh sorry, wait...Sona, don't look or no flying tomorrow."

Sona: "Ok!"

Adenala continues to stare at you until she notices the clothes behind you.

Adenala: "Y-Y/N? Y-your cl-clothes are be-behi-ind you."

Y/N: "Oh, thanks."

You quickly put your clothes back on.

Y/N: "Sona, could you go ahead to your room? I'll be there in a while."

Sona nods and runs off.

Y/N: "Soo, did you enjoy that view?"

Adenala: "B-b-b-b.."

Y/N: "Also, you gave me a smooch without asking. Let me return the favor."

You hug her and give her a light smooch on the forehead.

Adenala: "W-wh-wa-wa.."

She faints and you catch her. You carry her and walk back to the mansion.

Y/N: "Umm, excuse me, do you know where Adenala's room is?"

???: "Adenala? It's down the hall, third room to the left. Are you her boyfriend or something?"

Y/N: "Maybe" *wink* "Thank you umm.."

???: "Oh, sorry! My name is Yae Kokonoe."

Y/N: "Okay, Yae. See you!"

You wave as you walk to Adenala's room. After opening the door, you plop her on the bed and tuck her under the sheets. You close the door and head to Sona's room. You enter to see Sona playing with a teddy bear.

Y/N: "Sona? How come you're not sleeping yet?"

Sona: "I don't wanna sleep!"

She starts waving her hands in the air while she whines.

Y/N: "Shh, you'll still get another day tomorrow. If you don't sleep, tomorrow might never come."

Sona: "Fine."

You pick her up and plop her on the bed. You tuck her under her blanket and pat her head.

Y/N: "Good night, Sona."

Sona: "Good night, Y/N."

You turn her lamp off and exit the room.

'Well, today was eventful. Met three cute girls and one loli. If I wasn't here, that loli would be dead. At least I met the Sitri family. I wonder how the Gremory family is.'

Just as you finish talking, you arrive at the guest rooms.

'Why do I hear screaming?'

You open one of the guest rooms and are instantly met with Tiamat and Serafall arguing.

Serafall: "..e's my fiance now. I should be the one to sleep with him!"

Tiamat: "I knew him longer than you. It should be me who'll sleep with him.

Y/N: "In that case, it should be Serafall, since we haven't spent much time together yet."

Tiamat: "Y/N?! When did you get here, and why are you siding with her?"

Y/N: "Serafall does have a point. Okay, how about this, tonight will be Serafall and tomorrow night will be Tiamat, capiche?"

Tiamat: "Fine, but what about Senri and Misha?"

Y/N: "They can share a bed, you'd want that, wouldn't you?"

!LIME/LEMON INCOMING!

She nods with stars in her eyes and exits the room with a 'Night!' You sigh and lie on the bed when Serafall starts stripping.

Y/N: "Why are you stripping?"

Serafall: "I can't sleep without clothes. Do you not want to see me?"

Y/N: "Quite the opposite. In reality, I'm waiting for you to get on the bed so I can make out with you."

Serafall: *blushing* "In that case, I shouldn't make you wait any longer."

She seductively sways her hips as she moves into the bed.

Serafall: "Are you not going to kiss me?"

Y/N: *sigh* "Don't say I didn't warn you."

You push your lips onto hers as you hug her tightly and caress her posterior. She moans slightly as you tightly grasp her ass. Your tongue enters her mouth as you explore your new territory. You move your head down and start biting her nipples. You use one hand to massage her other breast while you insert the other into her drenched clit. You then move your head even lower as you lick her nether region. She arches her back as you insert your tongue. You take both your hands and massage her breasts as you push your tongue as deep as you can. She continues moaning as you eat her.

Serafall: *panting* "Hah, Y/N...Right there...Hah..I'm gonna cum."

Without consent, Serafall releases her love juice as you continue inserting your tongue. You swallow her juices and continue to make out with her.

Y/N: "How was that?"

Serafall: "Hah, it was really good, Y/N...I.."

Y/N: "I, what?"

Serafall: "I..I love you Y/N.."

Y/N: "..I love you too.."

Serafall: "I feel so tired..good night Y/N.."

Y/N: "Night.."

You both doze off in each other's embrace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiamat POV

'It's finally morning! I can do my mission! It's still early so Y/N should still be asleep. How dare that filthy strumpet take my Y/N away?! Even Y/N agreed with her! I bet my boobs are bigger than her's! I'll show her who's alpha.'

Tiamat exits her room and sneakily walks down the hallway. She continues walking but bumps into someone and falls.

???: "Umph.."

Tiamat: *whispering* "You! You're that maid who was going to rape my Y/N!"

Adenala: *whispering* "Rape?! I wouldn't do something that indecent to Y/N-sama. Except for earlier..."

Tiamat: *whispering* "Earlier? What do you mean by earlier?"

Adenala realizes her mistake and tries to crawl away but Tiamat quickly grabs hold of Adenala's nightgown.

Tiamat: "Tell me, or I'll kill you now. We both know I can do that."

Adenala: "Fine, I'll tell you. I..I accidentally saw Y/N naked."

Tiamat: "Naked? Describe, now."

Adenala: 'She's weird, I thought she would get mad, but she's interested instead.' "H-he had a good build."

Tiamat: "No, no, no. Not that part, I'm talking about the IMPORTANT parts."

Adenala: "H-H-he was...big."

Tiamat: "And he wasn't erect? So he's bigger when erect?"

Tiamat gets giant hearts in her eyes, further scaring Adenala.

Adenala: 'She's a massive pervert.'

Tiamat: "Wait, it's morning, isn't it?"

Tiamat then gets a shit-eating grin.

Adenala: 'She is definitely a giant pervert.' 

Tiamat: "Your name's Adenala right? How about we discover something new? Let's sneak in and look at Y/N's penis."

Adenala: "I think I should go back to sleep."

Tiamat: "Don't you want to see Y/N erect?"

Adenala: "What if he'll hear us?"

Tiamat: "Y/N is a heavy sleeper and can only be woken up when you pinch him. Are you in or not?"

Adenala: "The benefit outweighs the cost...fine.."

Tiamat: "Let's go, his room is just down the hall."

Adenala nods and the two sneakily crawl down the halls.

Adenala: "We're here."

Adenala quietly opens the door and crawls in with Tiamat.

Tiamat: *whispers* "Why does it smell like sex, except for the male part? So he pleasured Serafall? That's so unfair."

Adenala: *whispers* "Shhhh, don't make too much noise. Lady Serafall might hear us."

The two silently agree and move closer to the bed. They soon uncover the blanket covering Y/N and are surprised by his package. Tiamat crawls into bed, her face close to Y/N's region.

Adenala: *whispers* "What are you doing?"

Tiamat: *whispers* "I like the smell of his thing, I'm staying here. You can go beside him."

Adenala: *whispers* "Wh-wh-wh.."

Adenala chooses to shut up and move to Y/N's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to you

???: "Hey Y/N! Wake up!"

You open your eyes and see that you're back in the dimensional gap.

Y/N: "Oh, I must be in the dreamscape."

Something lands on your back, knocking you down face first.

Ophis: "How come you haven't come back yet?"

Y/N: "It's been four days and can you get off me?"

Ophis: "No."

Y/N: *sigh* "Fine, I'll let it pass this time."

Ophis: *emotionlessly* "Yay."

Red: "Hey, Onii-san. Gonna kill the dragons yet?"

Y/N: "Not yet, I've gotten two horsemen now, so my plan is going together. I've met the Sitri's and I'll meet the Gremory's tomorrow."

Red: "Behind enemy lines? So you're going to inspect their families to see if they can be good heirs once you kill the original lucifers?"

Y/N: "Yup, that's the mission."

Red: "And that's after you kill the dragons?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Ophis: "After that, you'll come back and mate with me?"

Y/N: "Not immediately but yes. My condition is that transform into your older version."

The weight on your back increases, meaning she probably transformed older.

Ophis: "Do you prefer bigger breasts?"

Y/N: "No, Justice for all breast sizes! But that aside, I just like you older because you're even prettier."

You do a roll, flipping her over and putting you on top. You then bite her ear, causing her to blush.

Red: "As expected of my brother, making even the 'emotionless dragon'  blush. I am truly impressed, but I think it's morning in the underworld now."

You get off Ophis, pick her up, and stand up.

Y/N: "Well, I guess I should be going. Bye Red, bye Ophis-chan."

Darkness cover and you open your eyes once more and you're back in the Sitri mansion. Something squishes in your left hand and a small moan emerges from Serafall's mouth.

'Is she really asleep? Wait, was there was also something squishy to my right?'

You pull the covers and see Adenala snoozing. You pull her closer to you, causing her to wake up.

Adenala: "Y-Y/N.."

Y/N: "You could've just asked, you know."

Adenala: "T-T-Tiamat fo-forced m-me.."

You give her a light smooch on the lips, causing the stuttering mess to pass out.

'Now, she mentioned Tiamat and Tiamat's a pervert so she must be....'

You further lift the covers and see Tiamat drooling on your crotch.

'There she is. I guess I'll leave them here.'

You sneakily crawl out of the bed and exit the room. You enter the guest room where Senri and Misha are in and see the two in a bed, Senri cuddling Misha as if he were protecting her.

'Aww, that's cute, if Tiamat was here, she'd be screaming. I should wake Senri up though. After that attack yesterday, I should be on guard.'

You lightly tap his forehead, waking him up.

Senri: *yawn* "Y/N-sama? Why are you here?"

Y/N: "Good morning, sorry for waking you up. I need you to check up on the phenex girl, okay? If she's awake, tell her where she is and where you found her. Then, you can take her to me. If she's not awake, I would like you to wake her up. I'll be in the garden. Got that?"

Senri: "Yes, Y/N-sama."

Y/N: "You can bring Misha if you want. Ciao."

You exit the room as Senri wakes Misha up. You walk through the halls with your arms crossed when you run into Yae.

Yae: "Oh, Y/N-sama, good morning.", she says, bowing.

Y/N: "No need to bow, and just call me Y/N."

Yae: "Ano, do you always wake up early, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Sometimes, but I chose to wake up early today. Considering the attack yesterday, the mansion should be watched regularly. I know there are guards but those guards can't fight Cadre-class fallen angels. I was also hungry, so do you guys have any food?"

Yae: "We're still preparing breakfast, but I have some homemade cookies in my room. I'll go get them."

Y/N: "Are you sure okay with giving them to me?"

Yae: "Umm, I can't finish them, so I was thinking of giving them to someone."

Y/N: "Ok then, I'll be in the garden."

You walk off as Yae runs to her room. The string cold winds blow in your face as you enter the garden. You continue walking and sit on the bench located in the middle of the garden. After a few minutes, Yae comes running back with a small bag of plastic tied with a ribbon.

Yae: *pant* "Sorry, if I was late."

Y/N: "You must be tired, have a seat."

Yae sits down and hands the cookies to you. You thank her as you take a cookie out and eat it.

'Wow, this is really good! Did she make this? This is enough to please even Ophis.'

Y/N: "Uhh, Yae, you made this? This is delicious!"

Yae: "Really?! I spent some time making the recipe for those. Is it really that good?"

Y/N: "Yeah, even Ophis would like this."

Yae: "The Infinity Dragon? Wow, even her?"

You smile and pat her head, but she winces in pain.

Yae: "Ouch!"

Y/N: "Sorry, does your head hurt?"

Yae: "The other maids hit me on the head yesterday."

Y/N: "Why is that?"

Yae: "They were jealous because I got to meet you."

Y/N: "Jealous? How come?"

Yae: "They saw that you were handsome and they also got mad because they saw that I barely reacted when I met you."

Y/N: *chuckles* "I have to agree though, you didn't even react yesterday. I thought you were emotionless."

Yae: "I was just in shock. I-I didn't think that someone like you would talk to a maid like me."

Y/N: "You shouldn't see yourself as just a maid, rather, see yourself as a person. Don't depend on how others say they see you, just be yourself. Like me, others see me as an all powerful being, but I just want to eat and complete my mission. In fact, it's the way you're treated that inspires me to do my mission."

Yae: "So you don't like it when people are treated like servants? But isn't Miss Tiamat your familiar?"

Y/N: "She sort of begged for it, so I had no choice. It's the concept of enslavement that angers me to where I must take action."

Yae: "Wow, you're really a good person, Y/N." 

Y/N: "You've told me a bit about yourself, do you have anything to ask me?"

Yae: "Umm, can I ask about how you ended up in the underworld?"

Y/N: "Interesting question, I guess I'll start at the beginning.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Senri

Misha: "Y/N-sama asked us to do that?"

Senri: "Yeah, he told us to check on the injured girl. Sorry if I woke you up."

Misha: "I-It's ok, I was going to wake up anyways."

The two move out of the room and arrive at the door of the room where the guest is residing.

Misha: "D-do you think we should knock?"

Senri: "I guess we should, she might be awake."

Senri knocks the door three times and a voice says 'Come in.'

Misha: "She's awake."

Senri: "Let's go."

Senri opens the door and sees the girl sitting on the bed.

Senri: "Umm, hi."

???: "Who are you people and why am I here?"

Misha: *whispers* "She's a bit scary."

???: "Are you talking about me while I'm right here?"

Misha: "S-sorry."

Senri: "To answer your question, my name is Senri Amabuki and this is Misha Necron. We found you in a forest and brought you to the Sitri mansion. You were given a healing potion and we let you rest in this room."

???: "Why did you save me? I'm just a useless piece of trash."

Misha: "Wh-why would you say that about yourself?"

???: "Because my family always said that about me, up to the point where they kicked me out. Now, why did you save me?"

Senri: "That's because my...sensei..said that if you can save someone, save them. My sensei also believes that every person deserves a second chance, but it depends on how that person acts."

???: "Then why didn't your sensei help me? Sounds like your sensei is useless."

Misha: "Pl-please don't badmouth Y/N-sama like that."

???: "Y/N? That's a unique name. Now where was this 'Y/N' while I was being bullied and assaulted by my family?"

Senri: "Umm, do you want to ask Y/N-sama?"

???: "Ooh, I guess will. Take me to him."

The girl gets up and crosses her arms.

???: "Are you two going to move or what?"

Misha: "S-sorry, Senri, let's go."

They exit the room and walk down the corridor.

???: "Senri, right? You're really cute."

Senri: *blushing* "Th-thanks."

Misha: "Hey! Sto-stop flirting with him."

???: "Ara, and who are you to him?"

Misha: "I-I'm his..uhh...his..his friend!"

???: "Friend? So you won't mind if I take him? Thank you!"

Senri: "You two, we're here."

???: "That's him? He's also handsome. How old is he?"

Misha: "I-I think Y/N was the same age as us in human years, but he's actually older."

???: "Awww, he's older? Then I guess I'll have to go with Senri here."

She hugs Senri from behind, causing him to blush and Misha to get mad.

Misha: "I-if you won't let go of him, we won't let you see Y/N."

???: "Fine, let's just go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to you

Yae: "..and Adenala is the head maid."

Y/N: "So in the midst of inferiority, they give you a sense of superiority? That's cheeky."

Yae: "Does that mean you hate the Sitris?"

Y/N: "No, the Sitris actually treat their maids with care. I've seen Adenala's room and it is suitable for living conditions. Come to think of it, I haven't seen your room yet, could I check it later?"

Yae: "Oh, sure."

Senri: "Y/N-sama, I brought the girl."

Y/N: "Oh, Senri, good job. Here, you two can finish these cookies. You guys can shower and wait for breakfast."

Senri and Misha: "Ok."

???: "So you're Y/N, and who's this beside you? A girlfriend?"

Yae blushes and you pat her head, causing her to blush more.

Y/N: "Maybe, but not now. Yae, you can go back, thanks for the cookies by the way."

Yae bows and walks away as the other girl takes a seat.

???: "Now, could you introduce yourself?"

Y/N: "It's rude to ask someone's name before telling your own."

???: "I suppose that's fair. Kougyoku Ren, that's my name."

Y/N: "You already heard you mention my first name so L/N is my last name. Any questions to ask?"

Ren: "Who are you and why did you save me?"

Y/N: "Asking me the same question you asked Senri?"

Ren: "How did y-"

Y/N: "I can see what he sees, and hear what he hears. Not always though, I just do it when I want. Anyway, I'm Y/N, brother of Great Red and it was Senri who saved you, so don't be asking me again."

Ren: "Great Red? So you're really powerful....."

She suddenly cuts off and you turn to see tears falling from her eyes.

Ren: *sniff* "Why? Why didn't you help me earlier? My parents....they kept hurting me. Even my brother kept hitting me. Why?"

You internally sigh and just pat her head.

Y/N: "Look, I don't know much, but you've probably suffered a lot. I wish I could've helped you but there was nothing I could do. It's better to prepare for the future, than to be constantly attacked by the past. About the future, what do you want to do?"

Ren slowly stops crying and calms down.

Ren: "I want to kill them! I want to let them suffer for what they did!"

Y/N: "Hmm, now I see why you were bullied. So you didn't have the flames of a Phenex? If you want revenge, I could give you something that could help you."

Ren: "Wh-what is it?"

Y/N: "The Phenex family prides themselves on their flame powers, thinking their flames are the most powerful when actually, their firepower is as weak as my fart."

Ren: "...Interesting analogy, so you say that my family's power is weak? The most powerful flames I've seen came from my father, when he destroyed four acres while fullpowered."

Y/N: "Four acres only? Only four acres and they're so confident in their power? Hahahahaha, I could laugh all day! I know someone that has more power than that."

Ren: *hmph* "You're just bluffing to make me feel better."

Y/N: "Bluffing? I wouldn't. She lives in Tartarus, name's Thera."

Ren looks at you, still with doubt in her eyes.

Y/N: "Still don't believe me? Well, sometimes actions can say more than words."

You find a random stick on the ground and pick it up. You stretch your hand out and flames burst from your hand. The hot fire crawls up your arm and burns your sleeve, causing you to drop the stick.

Y/N: "Damnit, I overdid it."

Ren: "That was it?"

Y/N: "No, no, I forgot that I was wearing something combustible. Wait....Bone Guard."

Scale like plates cover your body as a muscle-like fiber appears in between each plate. Ren just watches with interest as you pick the stick up again. You hold it again in your hand and the flames appear once again. After a few seconds, the flame has spread throughout your whole body as it gradually gets hotter to the point that the ground under has started disentegrating. By instinct, Ren moves backward as the environment around you starts somehow melting.

Y/N: "Ah, that's hot. I guess I'm done."

You crush the stick as the flames and bone-armour disappear.

Y/N: "Oh, the grass has burnt. I'll just fix it."

You stretch out your hand and the grass starts growing back again.

Y/N: "Whew, thank you Gaia."

Ren: "How are your flames so fiery?"

Y/N: "I did say I got them from someone in Tartarus, as for the nature-ish thing, I got it from someone else. You should know, those flames were not even at their fullest. Are you convinced now?"

Ren: "Fine then."

Y/N: "What if I told you that you could have these powers?"

Ren: "What?! How?"

Y/N: "Have you heard of the four horseman of the apocalypse?"

Ren: "...I've read about them in books that I hid from my family."

Y/N: "Sad detail, but I'll ignore it. Thing is, I can basically make you a Hoseman."

Ren: "Ah, I suspected that. Before I passed out I could see the white-haired girl with those..what do you call them...Scourges, right?"

'A fangirl that's not a fangirl, I am happy for some reason.'

Ren: "So you were the one who created the Horseman of the past? It is an honor to meet you."

She bows down.

Y/N: "I don't like others bowing to me, so get up. Anyway, if you become a Horseman, I could be able to gift you the Bane of Thera."

Ren: "So I'll be able to have revenge on them?"

A huge grin spreads across her face, sending a few shivers down your spine.

Ren: "Alright, when do I start?"

Y/N: "You do know that this is a lifetime contract, right? This isn't just an everyday job. You're going to be bound to me and you'll have to follow any orders of mine."

Ren: "I'm okay with that, as long as I get to hurt my family."

Y/N: *sigh* "Do you have any other desires, aside from bloodlust?"

Ren: "Ummm, I want Senri."

Y/N: "*deeper sigh* "I expected that, you can do whatever you want with him, except for killing. You'll have to deal with Misha too, by the way."

Ren: "That little girl is no match for me. Now, do you have to do a ritual or something?"

Y/N: "I did the ritual with Misha and Senri, but for you I'll just have to....how do I say this...encroach your mind. Basically, I'll just pat your head and you'll be granted the Scourges of either War or Death."

Ren: "It's that easy?"

Y/N: "If I made it difficult, would it be efficient?"

Ren: "I guess not."

You move close to her and pat her head. After a full minute, you put your hand down.

Ren: "I don't feel any different, are you sure it worked?"

Y/N: "I'm tired of explaining, so go ask Senri. Go back inside the mansion, take left, take a right and walk straight until you find a large room. Senri and Misha will be inside."

Ren: "Oh, okay. Thank you, Y/N."

'Expected more gratitude but okay.'

She walks off, swaying her hips.

'I wish you luck, Senri. I guess I can just wait here and enjoy nature. How is wind this cold? One of the good things in the underworld.'

Suddenly, a red portal opens in front of you, further aggravating you.

'It's still morning! Can't I get some damn rest?!'

A man with long red hair and armor exits the portal, along with a gray haired woman with a blue maid outfit.

Y/N: "Who are you and who is this beautiful lady?"

The 'maid' blushes for a second before the man speaks up.

???: "Should you not say your name before asking another's?"

'I feel like I've said this and it's turning back on me.'

Y/N: "No, not really. Also, based on your looks, you're probably the high and mighty type, so I don't think I'll answer."

???-Maid: "You will address him with respect and honor."

Y/N: "Sorry, thick-thighs, but I don't know your master and I don't see a reason to respect him."

???-Maid: "How d-"

???: "Grayfia, I will deal with him."

You wink at the maid, or Grayfia, as she moves backward and the man moves into a battle stance.

'Grayfia, that's a cute name, it matches her hair.'

???: "You will know to respect others. Hopefully, you will learn from this punishment."

'Hmm, interesting, he seems strong.'

???: "Power of destruction!"

He thows a red sphere but you're distracted when you hear something.

Serafall: "Y/N!!!!"

'Oh sh*t, I forgot about that.'

The sphere hits you, creating a cloud of dust. The dust clears, revealing you with no signs of hurt. Both the man and Grayfia watch in shock as you dust yourself off.

???: "How did you not even get hurt? That was a quarter of my power! How are you not even scratched?"

Without answering, you appear in front of him with a death glare in your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

'This man, what is that look in his eyes? It is as if I am looking into death itself. Is this man from another mythology?'

The man pulls his arm back, clearly aiming for a punch.

Grayfia: "My Lord!"

'It is too late for me. This man will probably kill me.'

The fist moves ever closer to ???'s face, when it suddenly stops moving. His face grimaces as if in pain.

Serafall: "What are you doing so up in the morning? You'll also have to explain where you were when those two snuck in!"

???: "Serafall?"

'How does Serafall know this man? And why is she simply just twisting his hip? If he was enough to scare me, how much more for her?'

Serafall: "Zechs? Oh, you're already here. You can wait inside while I deal with this troublesome boy."

She then proceeds to pinch the man's ear, causing him to wince even more in pain.

SirZechs: "I guess we will, Grayfia, let's go."

Grayfia nods and follows SirZechs inside.

Grayfia: "My Lord, could that man have been an acquaintance of Lady Serafall?"

SirZechs: "I believe so, how they could have become acquaintances is beyond me. Let us just leave them to their own devices." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to you

Y/N: "Ow, ow, Serafall! My ear hurts!"

Serafall: "Good, because you deserve it. You got up early and just let those two stay? I mean, I'm okay with Adenala, but Tiamat?! You let that thirsty no good dragon in our bed?"

Y/N: "Okay, okay, I'll explain."

(AFTER EXPLAINING YOUR PART.)

Serafall: "Hmm, I guess you didn't really have a say in it. I'll let it slide this time because you gave me a good time last night.~"

Y/N: "So who were those people?"

Serafall: "What people?"

Y/N: "The uptight guy and the hot maid."

Serafall: "Already womanizing, are you? That was SirZechs Gremory and his maid, Grayfia."

Y/N: "Gremory? I might have pissed him of a tad bit."

Serafall: *sigh* "It's still morning and you've found so much trouble."

Y/N: "He was pretty weak and meh."

Serafall: "Hey, don't be mean to him. He's a good person."

A grumbling sound fills the air, and you trace it's source to Serafall's stomach.

Y/N: "Oh, the timing. I started smelling food so I believe the food is ready. Also, I met our guest, she was entertaining."

Serafall: "She already recovered? I guess you can expect that from a Phenex."

Y/N: "I also turned her into a Horseman."

Serafall: "What?! you can't just up and turn a member of the Phenex family into a Horseman! Did you even ask for her consent?"

Y/N: "Yup, she even asked for it. She said her family kept abusing her because she had weak firepower as a Phenex."

Serafall: "Huh, I always knew the Phenex family had dark secrets but I didn't know abusing family members was one of them. It is pretty well known that their family promotes slavery so abuse is common in their members. As for the Gremory family, they only subtly accept slavery, only because they wouldn't want to ruin their family pride or something like that."

Another grumble emerges from Serafall, making her blush.

Y/N: "How hungry are you? I'm pretty sure you ate at least six meals yesterday."

Serafall: "Don't judge me. My food converted into coochie juice yesterday.", she says smugly.

'Ok, I am now disturbed.'

Y/N: "Let's just eat."

You and Serafall enter the dining room and see everyone sitting, including SirZechs and Grayfia. There are two seats across Lord and Lady Phenex. Serafall takes one as a maid pulls your chair for you to sit, so you sit.

Y/N: "Good morning, Lord and Lady Phenex."

Lady Sitri: "Oh Y/N, my boy, you may call us Father and Mother."

Serafall: "Mom! He's not your son or something!"

Lord Sitri: "I see you have met our guests, excluding Rias here."

You look at the far side of the table and see Sona along with a equally small red-haired girl. They both look cute since they're sitting on booster seats.

Lady Sitri: "Sona dear, behave."

Sona: "Okay, mom."

???-little girl: "Hah, I win!"

SirZechs: "Rias, behave."

Rias: "Aww, she keeps making fun of my hair?"

Sona: "Yeah, because your hair has the same color as a tomato."

Y/N: *chuckles*

SirZechs: "Lord Sitri, would you kindly explain your relationship with this man? It just seems like he is well-acquainted with you all."

Serafall: "He's my fiance."

The visitors' faces turn into ones of shock, except for Rias who's still arguing with Sona.

SirZechs: "I have never heard of you finding a fiance. I heard that you did not even want a husband."

Serafall: "Ahh, it's complicated."

SirZechs: "How so?"

You stand up, catching the attention of everyone, except for the two little girls still arguing.

Y/N: "Excuse me, I will be heading to the kitchen. You can all start eating."

Serafall: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "To the kitchen."

Serafall: *pouts* "No, I mean what are you going to do there?"

Y/N: "I'll be making a drink for myself."

Serafall: "Can't you have the maids do it?"

Y/N: "This particular drink is difficult to make, so I will be making it myself. Don't worry, you don't need me to eat."

Serafall: "But I won't have anyone to talk to.."

Y/N: "Look at your left, Tiamat's there. You can talk to her."

SirZechs and Grayfia tense up, hearing the name Tiamat.

SirZechs: 'Tiamat? The Dragon Queen? She is here? Since when have the Sitri family known such powerful beings, this 'Y/N' included.'

You leave the room and enter the kitchen to see dozens of maids scurrying around while carrying plates of food. You see Adenala in the middle, instructing them.

Y/N: "Good morning, Adenala. I see you're doing your job as head maid."

Adenala: "Y-Y/N, good morning. I am very sorry that Lady Serafall caught us earlier."

Y/N: "Woah, woah. I wasn't even in the bed. It was you and Tiamat who got caught, remember?"

Adenala: "I-I guess, I apologize for my behavior."

Y/N: "Nah, it wasn't really your fault. Also, I don't really mind~."

Adenala: "Eep!"

Y/N: *chuckles* "Before you ask anything, do you have any spare kitchen rooms?"

Adenala: "Uhh, yes. I believe we have two spare rooms."

Y/N: "Would you kindly take me to it?"

Adenala: "Sure, but what will you use it for?"

Y/N: "I'll be making something."

Adenala nods and takes you to another wide room  with tables and cupboards.

Y/N: "Do you want to watch?"

Adenala: "The food is ready and has been served, so I guess I can."

You move to the middle table while Adenala stands by the doorway. You then open a dimensional rift and take out a small berry.

Adenala: "Amazing, you can store things in the dimensional gap? Also, what is that in your hand? It looks like a smaller cherry."

Y/N: "This is a Saccharidrupe, it has tough skin, but the seed inside contains a very sweet extract. The only way to break the skin is through intense heat and pressure. So I cover my hands with bone while using flames."

Adenala: "You can use flames?"

Y/N: "Yeah, long story short, it was a skill given to me."

Bone covers your hands and you use Bane of Thera to create flames. You toss the fruit in the air and cover the fruit in your hands. You start crushing it as the flames become more intense. You hear a crack, so you get rid of both the bone and the flames. The fruit drops on the table as you open your hands. You quickly get a cup and hold the fruit over it. A satisfying plop is heard when the seed falls into the cup.

Y/N: "Do you smell it?"

Adenala: "It smells really good. I can somehow taste it through it's smell."

Y/N: "That's how strong it is, even one drop of this extract would kill a High-class devil. Which is why I dilute it in a large pitcher."

You open another rift and take out a pitcher.

Adenala: "Th-that's not a pitcher! That's a whole barrel!"

Y/N: "Uhhh, I used the wrong term. Anyway, you fill the...barrel to the brim with water. Then, drop the seed into the barrel."

You take a rolling pin and use it to stir the water. You take out some ice cubes from the rift and drop it into the barrel.

Y/N: "There, it's finished. Have a taste."

You scoop some of the liquid into another cup. You hand it to her and she takes a sip.

Adenala: "This is incredible! It is very sweet but sweet enough to sooth my taste buds. Where did you find this Saccharidrupe?"

Y/N: "I found it when I was wandering through dimensions. I found a whole dimension filled with fruits and vegetables. I spent a few years studying that dimension and found different fruits. It was the Saccharidrupe that stood out among all the fruits."

Adenala: "That's amazing. You spent years researching them? That is true dedication."

Y/N: "Would you kindly serve this at the table?"

Adenala: "Yes, I believe Lord and Lady Sitri would enjoy something like this. I will have our butler bring it to the table."

Y/N: "I'll be going back to the table. Seeya, Adenala!"

Adenala: "See you too, Y/N."

You exit the kitchen and arrive at the dining room.

Serafall: "Y/N! You're back!"

Y/N: "Relax, it's not like I was gone for a year."

Lord Sitri: "What did you make in there, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I made a drink for all of us. It will be served in a while."

Lady Sitri: "A drink? I am cannot wait!"

SirZechs: "Excuse me, Lord, Lady Sitri. I do not mean to be disrespectful, but I have been meaning to ask about this man here. How do you know him so well to trust him with your food? For all we know, he could have poisoned the drinks!"

Lord Sitri: "Oh, Y/N would never do that. He is but a kind soul who protects others."

SirZechs: "Something feels off. You controlled their minds, didn't you?! I have never seen any other people who could easily fight on par with me. Are you a demon, and angel or a fallen?"

Y/N: "None, I'm a dragon, brother of Great Red to be exact."

Both SirZechs' and Grayfia's faces turn pale.

Grayfia: "B-but I never heard of Great Red having a brother."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm not popular. I choose to hide under my little brother's shadow."

SirZechs: "S-so you have a h-human form?"

Y/N: "Isn't it obvious?"

The doors open and butlers enter with trays of the Saccharidrupe drink.

Y/N: "Thank you men, now, would everybody have a taste?"

Everyone takes a sip, including the hesitant SirZechs and Grayfia.

Lady Sitri: "This is excellent! It is very sweet and delicious. Just my kind of drink. How did you make this?"

Y/N: "You could ask Adenala later. If you ever want to have this drink, feel free to ask me."

You feel someone poke your rib and you look to see Sona behind you.

'When did she get here, and how did she sneak up behind me? I thought she was arguing with that Rias girl.'

Y/N: "Good morning, Sona. What is it?"

Sona: "Y/N, Y/N, you promised to fly with me today!"

SirZechs: *whispers* "Grayfia, what do you think she meant by fly?"

Grayfia: *whispers* "I am not sure, sir."

Y/N: "It means I pick her up and fly around in my dragon form."

Grayfia: "H-how did you hear us?"

Y/N: "I have dragon ears, so I can hear better. Sona dear, you just ate. Wait an hour and we can fly."

Sona: "Fine."

She runs off with Rias in tow as one maid follows them.

Serafall: "You've really learned to control her. If I were to say no, she'd avoid me for a day."

Y/N: "You're already done eating?!"

You stare at the now empty plate that held at least seven servings. Now those servings just disappeared.

Serafall: "Hey, I eat fast! Don't judge."

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. Anyway, do you have anymore questions, SirZechs?"

SirZechs: "M-me?"

Y/N: "Stuttering? That's not very high class of you, SirZechs."

Lady Sitri: "You don't have tear into him like that, Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh sorry, it's just that I don't know him enough to trust him."

SirZechs: "Uh, I do have one question. With your strength, would you be able to help us achieve peace?"

Y/N: "Interesting question, so instead of asking me about helping your faction, you ask for peace? You are a good person. My answer would depend on this question. Does both the Sitri and Gremory house yearn for peace?"

Lord Sitri: "Well, it is known that the Sitri family aims to finish the war through peaceful means."

SirZechs: "While I cannot speak for the rest of my family, I also wish for peace."

Y/N: "You're saying the rest of your family are okay with the fighting?"

SirZechs: "Only my father. He is too focused on making and training the devil army."

Y/N: "I guess I'll have to convince your dad."

SirZechs: "If I forgot to mention, my father also promotes slavery and arranged marriages. My mother was a slave that he has sexually abused."

Y/N: *sigh* 

SirZechs: "We will be heading back to our mansion in three days. Would you like to come with us?"

Y/N: "Sure, in those three days, I'd like to know you three more. So three days for three people."

Serafall: "Y/N! Zechs and I were going to the city! Do you want to come with us?"

Y/N: "Sure, I have nothing else to do except for flying with Sona. When are you guys going?"

SirZechs: "We will head out in the afternoon."

Y/N: "Afternoon, then for the meantime, I'll just play with Sona. Thanks for the delicious food. Senri, guys let's go. Bye bye."

You gleefully exit the room, leaving SirZechs dazed.

SirZechs: "Lord Sitri, how did you meet someone like him? Someone with so much power who knows other people with power."

Lord Sitri: "You can say that it was he who met us. He saved Sona, so the least we could do was let him stay here."

SirZechs: "Saved? What happened?"

Lady Sitri: "Well, I guess we'll have to tell you two the whole story. He arrived at our mansion saying he was lost and we let him in. While we were getting to known him, we were attacked by fallen and they killed Sona. Af-"

SirZechs: "Killed Sona?! Then how is she alive?!"

Lord Sitri: "Shush, you. Learn not to interrupt."

SirZechs: "I'm very sorry, please continue."

Lady Sitri: *sigh* "After Sona was killed, Y/N flew out to meet cadre class outside, so we thought he was with them. But my husband said that Y/N easily killed all the attackers, but he let the cadre go. I think he let him go as a message of sorts. Y/N came back and Serafall here was very mad so she took it out on Y/N."

Serafall: *nervous* "Hehe, I thought killing him would make up for Sona's death, but he just blocked my punch."

Grayfia: "But I heard that none are able to parry any attack of yours, unless the one parrying could be stronger."

Serafall: "Well, he is stronger. Continue the story, mom."

Lady Sitri: "He then somehow revived Sona and we were all in shock. I could not belive it. We had a sit-down and he introduced himself. We asked if he needed a place to stay and he did not, so we decided to let him and his companions stay over. All this happened yesterday."

SirZechs: "Yesterday? How have you become so acquainted in one day?"

Lord Sitri: "I am not too sure, either. It is just that he is very friendly and he makes you feel safe."

Serafall: "Yeah, that's why I want to marry him. He even ate my pussy last night."

Lord Sitri: "Goodness, Serafall! We did not need to know that! How did he do?"

Lady Sitri: "Don't encourage her! Serafall dear, you should keep that information to yourself."

Serafall: "Okay. Sorry."

SirZechs: "If I may ask, who were those four with him? Was that really Tiamat, the dragon queen?"

Serafall: "Oh yeah, the three are Horsemen of the Apocalypse while the old hag is the dragon queen."

SirZechs: 'Old hag? Do they have some kind of feud? Wait, did she Horsemen of the Apocalypse?' "S-Serafall, did you say Horsemen of the Apocalypse?"

Serafall: "Yup, he's the one who created the Four Horsemen."

SirZechs: "What?! How can a man be that powerful? I can't take this. This is too much information."

SirZechs passes out and falls to the floor.

Grayfia: "My lord!"

Lord Sitri: *sigh* "I believe our lives have started to become crazier."

Lady Sitri: "I agree."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a chapter. Btw, flat justice and thighs for life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 12.4K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
368K 4.1K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
409 10 2
In the past, the two Heavenly Dragons fought a fierce battle, which was interrupted by the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels who were at war during t...
21.6K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...