Emilia

By apollosdesire

"The Mob Boss and the Stripper" - Suffering from an abusive relationship, Emilia didn't think her life coul... More

00: Emilia
01: Emilia
02: Emilia
03: Emilia
04: Emilia
05: Emilia
06: Emilia
08: Emilia
09: Emilia
10: Emilia
11: Emilia
12: Emilia
13: Emilia
14: Emilia
15: Emilia
16: Emilia
17: Emilia
18: Emilia
19: Emilia
20: Emilia
21: Emilia
22: Emilia
23: Emilia
24: Emilia
25: Emilia
26: Emilia
27: Emilia
28: Emilia
29: Emilia
30: Emilia
31: Emilia
32: Emilia
33: Emilia
34: Emilia
35: Emilia
36: Emilia
37: Emilia
38: Emilia
39: Emilia
40: Emilia
41: Emilia
42: Emilia
43: Emilia
44: Emilia
45: Emilia
46: Emilia
47: Emilia
48: Emilia

07: Emilia

128K 3.6K 8K
By apollosdesire

-Emilia-

Two words.

It took him only two words to make everything around us slow down. I stared into his blue eyes that were gleaming with excitement as he watched my reaction. I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly but I could've sworn he, the man from the grocery store, just told me that he was Mr. Fontana—the man that Salvatore had told me was bad news.

"Y-you're...M-Mr. Fontana?" I asked him quietly as my brain began to swell with an overwhelming sensation of confusion. He nodded his head and my breathing constricted when I noticed that our lips were still close. I took a step back and I ran my fingers through my hair.

"B-but you're the man from the grocery store! Have you been stalking me this whole time?! You planned this whole thing out didn't you?! You sent people to take me that night just because you're obsessed-" I ranted but he placed his finger in front of my lips to stop me from talking. I furrowed my eyebrows with anger and I pushed his hand away.

"Don't you f-fucking t-touch me!" I yelled at him and he just stared down at me with a cocky smile on his lips. I placed my hands in my hair and I began to pace back and forth.

"Why are you so angry Emilia.." he sighed and my stomach fluttered at the way my name rolled out of his mouth. It made me feel the exact same way that I did the first day that I met him.

"You're really asking me why I'm so angry?! I met you in the grocery store and the next night, four men showed up at my house to kill my boyfriend but they took me instead!! And you're asking me why I'm angry?!" I yelled at him and my body was trembling with rage. He just looked me up and down and I pulled my robe closed and tied it tight.

"You were plotting this since the day that I met you, weren't you?! I don't think it was a fucking coincidence that you happened to bump into me the day before freaking mobsters showed up to my house." I told him as I stared into his eyes. He seemed to find my little tangent amusing because he hadn't stopped smiling once.

"Believe it or not, it was all just a big coincidence that I met you that day. I had no idea who you were until I dropped you off at your house. Imagine my surprise when I realized it was the same apartment of the man that owed me fifty-thousand dollars." He chuckled softly and I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"I find that so fucking hard to believe." I took a step towards him as my eyes never left his. He raised his eyebrows with a grin on his face as he challenged me by taking a step forward as well. Our bodies were so close together, I felt like I was taking up all of his oxygen.

"And why is that mia cara?" He purred at me, his accent dripping in his words as he raised his hand up to allow his fingers to graze my cheek. My breathing became shaky as my cheeks became crimson red. His hands were an even mixture of soft and rough but all I knew was that I didn't want him to stop touching me. [translation: my dear]

"Because-because at the store you had a bag of cat food but I don't see a fucking cat anywhere around here." I told him and his fingers continued to stroke my cheek. I bit the inside of my cheek and he smirked at me.

"I was keety cat sitting." He replied with an adorable smile that made my heart melt. Salvatore said this man was dangerous but aside from his looks, he sounds like a sweet man.

"Aren't you sweet." I rolled my eyes at him and he removed his hand from my cheek, leaving it touch starved as he put it back in his slacks.

"So why'd your men have to take me? Why couldn't they just kill Ryan and leave me there alone?" I groaned at him.

"I've grown quite fond of you Emilia." He told me softly and I furrowed my brows at him.

"So you kidnapped me because you like me? How fucking romantic." I said sarcastically and he smiled at me. Why is he always smiling?! I hate how perfect his teeth are!

"Besides you don't even know me. You may know information about me but you don't know me." I told him with emphasis on the me part because last time I said that, Salvatore whipped out a memory hidden from deep within my brain.

"Then allow me to get to know who Emilia Harris truly is." He laughed and I bit the inside of my cheek as I debated on it.

"No thanks. I'll pass. I don't need two mobsters in my life. Salvatore is already a handful." I smiled at him. He narrowed his eyes at me grit his teeth.

"I see that you've gotten close with Mr. Romano." He pointed out what was sort of the obvious. We weren't friends but we also weren't strangers. We were merely acquaintances.

"Mr. Romano is my boss. I work for him and that's all I'll ever do." I told him flatly.

"Seemed like a different story when you told me that he fingered you in the car." He fired back at me and I felt my cheeks flush hot. I had forgotten I had told him that.

"In my defense, I thought that I was still talking to Mr. Romano. I didn't know it was you sitting down on the couch instead." I sighed and he didn't seem amused by my truth.

"But you knew exactly who I was and you still kissed me!" I snapped at him as I recalled the memory of the soft feeling of his lips against mine.

"I had to find out for myself if those lips were as kissable as I thought they were the day I first met you." He smirked at me and I felt my body become unbearably hot. He was also thinking about my lips the day that we met. He took a step closer to me and my breathing hitched as he bent down next to my ear.

"And they were." He whispered, his breath stinging my earlobe with lust. I bit my bottom lip as he nuzzled his way into my neck. I couldn't deny the attraction that I had towards him but he was bad for me. He was intoxicatingly pleasing to my body.

"Mr. Fontana please.." I whimpered as he began to leave a soft kiss on my neck. His lips and my skin connecting sent fireworks throughout my entire nervous system.

"Please what cucciola?" He whispered lowly as he pulled my earlobe in between his teeth softly. I gulped as I raised my hand up and placed it on his muscular chest. I pushed him away and bit down on my bottom lip. [translation: puppy]

"P-please stop." I told him softly. I couldn't deny how hot and bothered he made me but I couldn't also allow myself to get caught up with him. If he's as dangerous as Salvatore says he is, I don't want any part of it. I've had my fair share of toxic men already and I don't need another redo of Ryan.

He backed up, leaving my hand to dangle as it fell from his chest and he pulled off his suit jacket and tossed it to the floor as he began to loosen the tie around his neck slowly. I just watched him as he sat back in the couch, throwing his arms around the back of it as his legs widened apart.

He was unbelievably attractive and I definitely needed a new pair of underwear. He kicked on the colored lights in the room, leaving the original yellow glow to disappear as it faded into a lustrous red.

"Strip." He demanded me and I widened my eyes at him. Maybe Salvatore was right. Maybe I am deaf because the words that are coming out of his mouth were not the words I'd expected from the sweet man at the grocery store.

"W-what?" I stammered out quietly as my chest began to pound. He bounced his knee up and down and I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"You're a stripper aren't you? Now strip." He told me and I widened my eyes at him like he was insane. I folded my arms across my chest as we glared each other down.

"Sorry Mr. Fontana but I don't think you got the memo. I don't fucking work for you. I work for Mr. Romano." My voice was laced with attitude and a deep, rich laughter that made my legs tighten together ripped out of his throat. I just stared at him as he calmed down from his laughing fit.

"Baby...who do you think recommended the job in the first place? In case you didn't notice, Mr. Romano works for me, therefore you work for me." He laughed at me and I felt my heartbeat intensify.

There was no way that I could escape this mess. Even when Salvatore promised me freedom, I was never really free. I was trapped from the very beginning when he first offered me the deal. I should've known there was something that was going to backfire on me. The whole time I thought I was making a deal with Salvatore but no. I was making a deal with devil without even knowing it.

"I see Mr. Romano forgot to mention that part.." he chuckled softly and ran his tatted hand through his hair before he looked at me with a first facial expression.

"Gee, I wonder what gave you that idea." I said with sarcasm as I rolled my eyes at him. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Come here gattina. I want a private dance." He told me with a grin on his face and I stepped closer towards the suited devil. [translation: kitten]

"I don't even know how to give one of those. I'm a newbie, remember? I haven't even worked at the strip club yet." I told him as I made my way over to him so that I was directly in front of him. He pulled me by my hand and I fell onto his lap, our faces so close together as I straddled him once again.

"You don't need skills to grind your ass on my dick bambolina." He muttered lowly as a devilish smirk appeared over those luscious lips of his. I gulped and I focused my eyes on his lips that were redder from the lighting. I slowly began to untie my robe and he pulled it off of my shoulders to help me. We were both undeniably sexually frustrated at this point.
[translation: dolly]

I tossed it onto the floor and his eyes focused on my chest. I did my best to regain the confidence that Brandy and Nina always tell me about but everything felt like it had to be perfect when I was with him. I took in a deep breath and I focused my mindset on becoming a stripper. If I wanted to be one, I was going to have to act like one.

"Eyes up here Mr. Fontana." I whispered to him as I grabbed his chin and lifted it up so that he would look at me. The way that his eyes were filled with lust made my body tingle and I slowly started to grind myself on top of him. I widened my eyes at the feeling of his length that was being barricaded by his slacks.

"You know, I never would have thought of you as the mob boss type." I whispered to him and he just stared into my eyes as he tried so hard not to look down at my tits that we're in his face.

"Why is that, bella?" He asked me softly as his chest started to rise and fall faster. I turned around so that my back was flat against his chest and I began to grind my ass on him once more. The feeling of his erection tightening his slacks made my heart skip a beat. [translation: beautiful]

"You don't seem dangerous." I told him as I turned around and widened his legs as I got on my knees. He looked down at me with a clenched jaw and I gave him a small grin as I trailed my hands on his inner thigh and over his erection as my hands found his chest.

"I can show you how dangerous I am." He growled lowly at me and I felt it travel all the way into my lower area. I bit my lip at the thought of sleeping with him but it quickly escaped my mind as I came back up and straddled his lap once again.

"Is that a threat Mr. Fontana?" I asked him softly as I bent my head in the crook of his neck while still grinding on him. I closed my eyes and he wrapped his hand around my throat and brought my face across from his.

"No baby, it's a promise." He growled at me and I let out a soft whimper. His grip on my neck didn't send me into fight or flight mode. If anything, my body willingly accepted his hand wrapping around my throat.

"Seems like we've been making a lot of promises lately..me promising that I'd make it up to you for buying my groceries and giving me a ride..." I whispered and I ran my hands down the front of his chest until I found his erection.

"If I remember correctly, you said you owed me double...I'll make sure you live up to your words." He grinned at me and I licked my lips.

"Consider this me owing you." I whispered next to his ear and bit down on his earlobe. The hand around my throat squeezed tighter. I whimpered and moved out from the crook of his neck as I looked at the red lighting that was outlining every attractive feature that the mobster had.

"I get to decide when you owe me." He growled out and I grinned at him. I watched the vein on his forehead twitch and he released my neck as he placed his hands on my hips and trailed them over to my ass. I quickly removed them and held them out in between us.

"No touching Mr. Fontana...it's against the rules." I smirked at him and he bit his bottom lip.

"Don't tell me what I can and cannot touch. You belong to me, Emilia. You're mine and you'll always be mine." He grit out at me and I stopped grinding on top of him.

"I'm not entitled to you Mr. Fontana." I said sternly as I let go of his hands. He grabbed both of my hands and placed them back on his chest.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He snapped at me and I groaned at him. I ran my hands over his tie and I contemplated choking him out. He placed his hands back on my ass and squeezed it tightly, causing me to yelp. I leaned forward and our lips were grazing each other's slightly. Our eyes locked for a second like we were both thinking the same thing and he closed the distance in between us and bit my bottom lip. I moaned and he let go as he hungrily kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I ground myself faster on top of him. He groaned into my mouth and my fingers tangled in his dark, soft hair. He pulled away and I panted as he began to place kisses all over my collar bones and neck. His lips were like fire, adding to the burning flames that danced all over my body, creating one big mass of destruction.

He tipped me over until my back hit the couch and his large hands found the outside of my thighs where he squeezed them. I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together to get rid of the throbbing sensation I was feeling.

"Mr. Fontana..." I whispered breathlessly and his hand trailed up my stomach and to my neck where he applied pressure with his fingertips.

"Open your legs." He demanded and my legs complied as they opened for him. This was bad. This was so fucking bad...but it felt so fucking good.

His tongue trailed on the inner of my thigh before his lips met in the middle. He placed a kiss over the wet spot of my underwear and I could feel his tongue slipping through the holes of the lace material. I looked down at him as he began to suck on my clit from the outside of my underwear. I whimpered but the feeling wasn't enough. I needed more of him.

"Take it off." I whimpered and his eyes met mine before he smirked. He let go of my throat and he grabbed the underwear with both hands and ripped it in half. I widened my eyes at his strength as he tossed the ripped fabric next to my robe.

"I said take it off not rip it off!" I yelled at him and he ignored me as he placed his mouth over my clit. I let out a shaky moan from the feeling of our skin touching. He began sucking with high concentration and his tongue rolled against me. A moan crawled its way out of my throat and I found his hair where I pulled on it. He groaned against me, the vibration sending me into another state of euphoria. I gulped as I whimpered softly. I bucked my hips subconsciously and a crease of irritation formed between his eyebrows as he gripped my hips and slammed them back into the couch.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as my legs began to quiver. He unfastened his lips and his tongue swirled around my clit, making my body twitch.

"M-Mr. Fontana.." I gasped out as he continued to devour me. He pulled away and replaced his mouth with his fingers as he inserted two inside of me without giving me time to prepare myself for the pleasing sensation that engulfed my body.

"It's Vincent to you cucciola." He said as his fingers plunged inside of me at an inhumanly speed. The knot in my stomach began to build up and my back started to arch. [translation: puppy]

"The only keety cat that I own is this one right here." He purred aggressively and his long fingers curled upwards. A scream of pleasure escaped my mouth and I came undone around his fingers. I gasped as I tried to catch my breath and he pulled his fingers out of me and pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket as he wiped his hands off and tucked it back into his pocket.

"Welcome home Emilia." He said casually as he stood up from the couch and bent down to pick up his coat before whistling as he left through the door.

I laid there as I watched him leave through the door and I immediately became frustrated with myself. This was the second time that I let a dangerous mobster get the best of me and it made me question all of my life decisions.

I stood up from the couch and I looked at my ripped underwear on the floor. I shook off the memory of watching him grip it and tear it off like it was a napkin to him. I picked up my robe and I tied it tight around me so that my goodies didn't become exposed seeing as I didn't have any underwear to put on anymore.

I cleared my throat and I began getting stuck in my own thoughts once again. From now on, I was going to do my best to avoid Vincent Fontana.

Chapter 7! Done! Wooh!

If you're seeing this, thank you for reading chapter 7 of Emilia <3

I never meant for this chapter to become smutty but I couldn't resist. What'a a better way to introduce papi Vincent other than a steamy chapter?

Also ik that Emilia gives in way too fast when she meets a hot Italian man. I apologize for that lol.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying the book so far. It's dedicated to all of you beautiful souls <3

Thank you so much for all your love and support.

Don't forget to follow, comment and vote :)

All three would be greatly appreciated <3

Instagram: apollos.desire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.1K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
298K 6.7K 37
Ivy Black is the heir to the American Mafia. But being the stubborn woman she is, she declined. Following her dreams of dancing and singing, she ende...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...