Ruel imagines!

By ruelsangels

Just some cute imagines for our cute and lanky boy πŸ₯°πŸ₯Ί More

Inrtoduction
Before you go
Dancing through the sunset
1 year :)
Thats what friends are for
ya know I like you too right?
ο½Œο½ο½–ο½…
smut 1

Enemies

458 10 0
By ruelsangels

this story contains messages of drugs and mental illnesses if you are uncomfortable reading any article that contains these topics you may not want to read this. If you are in need of mental help please seek for help or feel free to make friends in the comment section to talk to, and  ofc you can talk to me. 

also i will be using Ruels real life friends names in this story, however i do not know them or know how they behave. this is just for the purpose of entertaining.

y/n pov

another boring day at school... nothing out of the ordinary. just your typical popular girls, cocky boys who play football or basketball, oh and of course... Mr golden fucking boy. Mr perfect some might say, the kid everyone is obsessed with at school. he gets good grades, is rich, popular, has amazing hair, is a singer and is the biggest dick ever to me and of course only to me. 

He hates everything about me and quite frankly i hate everything about him, Mr golden boy has the most perfect life ever he is literally famous and me... well my life is kind of a mess. from my divorced parents to my nicotine addiction (A/N don't do drugs kids or smoke cuz it will frick up ur lungs luv ya) HE FUCKING HATES ME.

i guess you can consider me slightly edgy... i do like to wear a lot of black clothes and vape (sometimes) but thats really it besides i listen to like ariana grande and drake sooo... since our school has uniforms he doesnt have the chance to make fun of my clothes but he uses everything else against me.

my last class of the day is the one i dread the most, most of my friends have that class but so does Ruel or should i say Mr golden boy and his friends. our lives are kinda like socs and greecers, im like the leader of my pact and he is the leader of his rich snobby and oddly gorgeous pact.    

me and my friends Chris, Roy, Jack, Maddie all sit at the back of the class room, we are the ones usually causing the most noise and getting in trouble. Ruel and his friends Mary, Alex, Sunday, Rob sit in the front acting 'oh so perfect' yuck!

"alright class, I'm not feeling too good... why don't you just pull out a book to read" the teacher said. "pull out a book from where... my ass" Roy jokingly said loud enough so everyone could hear, his remarks got a few snickers and the teacher shook his head in disapproval. 

"oh Roy... you know i love you kid but I'm not dealing with you today" the teacher said. our teacher is very chill and honestly lets us do whatever the fuck we want, since the teacher doesn't care about our actions the snobby rich kids aka Ruel and his friends find the need to correct us.

"hey why don't you pull some respect out of your ass" Alex one of Ruels friends said creating tension in the room and causing a few oOoOoOoOo's coming from the rest of the class. "you wanna know what i'll pull-" Roy said standing up from his seat, "Roy... sit down it's not worth the fight" i softly say to him as he sits back down. "I will pull his dick off of his body" Roy continued. 

"y/n get a grip on your friend, or else he's gonna catch it" Ruel said walking to the trash can near my seat. "catch what? huh... you little pricks could never lay a hand on us knowing it would ruin your reputation" i calmly snap back. he flashed me a fake smile and flipped me off before returning to his seat.

after class was done i practically bolted home, i couldn't stand being at school. home was my safe place, mom usually works late but always takes the time to make sure I'm okay. i walk into my kitchen, mom leaves me little sticky note of things i need to get done before she comes back. i also leave her notes in case i decide to go outside.

i quickly did my homework then proceeded to blast ariana grande on my speakers and danced. my dance party was interrupted by my phone getting violated by notifications, "party at Tyler's place at 8 pm" i read from my phone. 

i got dressed and drove over to Maddies house so i can force her to go.

FAST FORWARD 

dancing around with no control, my bestie twerking on me and me hyping her up. a little bit of the alcohol running through my veins, the feeling of being in pure ecstasy almost reaching to me. The amazing feeling fades and was interrupted my the ring of my phone, "fuck it my dad" i shout over the loud music to Maddie. "y/n you better go take it" Maddie reply's with concern, "yeah... I'll be back okay".

i made my way around the house to find a bathroom in a more quiet area, once i found one i closed the door and called back my father. i sat in the bathtub and moved the shower curtains to hide, "hey... dad, you called" i softly say. "are you home?!" he angrily said through the phone, "no I'm not" i quietly say as tears rush to my eyes but i stop them from falling. "i hear music! AH so you're gonna turn out like your father smoking and drinking at parties and getting a girl pregnant just to have a daughter like me fuck" he said clearly drunk.

"what do you want?" i say gaining the courage and sounding a bit more powerful, "you're a bitch... just like you're mother, fuck you i hope you-" he said yelling into the phone, before he could finish i ended the call. 

i sat there in confusion as tears streamed down my face, i sobbed pulling my knees to my chest.

Ruels pov

music so loud, high and drunk people either dancing or making out with someone. I'm not really a party type of person but i'd do anything to drown out my thoughts. all my friends drunk out of their minds, I get lost on the dance floor feeling the floor beneath me get unsteady. i look at everyone around me and no one seems to care that I'm here, i feel my breath start to hitch. "fuck not now" I say to myself trying to get a grip of myself, i run off and try to find a quiet place. 

i run into a bathroom and slam the door and lock it, i lean against the door slowly letting myself fall. tears flood my eyes, my body starts to shake.

i hear sniffling coimg from the tub, fuck looks like I'm not the only one going through it. i wipe my tears but more just keeps coming, i bury my head into my hands trying to stop the crying and control my breathing. 

i felt a hand on my shoulder immediately startling me, i push it off and look up to see who it is. y/n... "fuck off" i sobbed, "first of all your sitting in front of the door and second, i want to help," she said sincerely. 

"scoot over buddy" she said nicely before sitting down next to me, i continued to sob to myself slowly losing more of my breath. "hey Ruel... how many fingers am i holding up?" she asked me, i got annoyed and said "just leave.. m- me alone okay!". "I'm not leaving till you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up" she continued again, "4! you're holding 4 fingers up" i say without any stutters. 

"come here" she said pulling me into a hug, i wanted to push her off me so badly but her hug was warm, tender and comforting. she rubbed my back gently as i sobbed into her shoulder, "shhh, shhh it's going to be okay... I'm here for you" she coo'd. she out of all people is here for me, i hug her back and we sit there hugging each other for a good minute.

she slowly let's me out of the hug and wipes me tears, "i can't believe you have to see me like this" i say as my sobbs fade away. "you're so annoying" she jokingly said,  "what made you want to help me?" i ask wiping the last of my tears. "i used to have breakdowns like you all the time" "oh really?" i say sarcastically, "i did... back when my parents were still together... my dad would come home drunk and..." she said as tears fell from her eyes. 

"you dont have to tell me if you arent ready" i softly say rubbing her shoulders, "my dad just drunk called me... saying stuff no teenager needs to hear... what about you golden boy?" she asked. "it's not as serious as yours but... theres just a lot of pressure on me, i just have to be perfect and get good grades and still pursue music" i replied. 

"that must be really hard" 

"yeah but thanks for being here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...