Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 6

22K 295 80
By ChristianCalo22

Opening theme

Morning in the town of kuoh.

In a room (y/n) sleeping peacefully until the sunlight shine on him.

Y/N: Uuuuhhh, I hate you sun. Said with a annoyed look.

He tried to move but couldn't because of unknown weight on him and looks to see rias sleeping peacefully.

Which smile at her seeing her sleeping which find her cute and move his left arm to rub her head that made the gremory heiress smile in her sleep and snuggle him.

While she snuggle the sheets loosen and see her breast which he quickly turn away with a little blush.

Y/N 'thought': Even this rias has the sleeping naked habit. Said in his mind with a nervous look and a blush.

He looks up the ceiling and thinking the events happened after a week and a half.

The whole underworld hearing about him as a dragon but most importantly the wielder of both boosted gear and divine dividing.

Some nobles tried to add him as a servant and others for getting his good side.

But all were shut down by the devil kings along with the gremory and sitri household since he's their ally of the said two houses by the heiress he's in protected custody.

He remembered the time he met everyone of them a week ago.

Flashback.

In a room, (y/n) sitting on a couch with rias sitting beside him.

In front of them are the three of the four devil kings sirzechs lucifer with grayfia by his side, serafall leviathan and ajuka beelzebub.

By another couch the heads of the gremory zeoticus along with his wife venelana gremory rias parents with their grandson millicas and lucy gremory formerly lucifuge mother of millicas and sirzechs wife.

Next to them are the heads of the sitri family lord sonmus and lady sera.

(A/N: Decided to give them names since i can't always put lord and lady forever.)

Sona along with her peerage and rias peerage are seated as well.

They were all looking at the young dragon teen who is nervous because they are looking at him.

Y/N: Ummm, can you please stop staring at me like that it makes me feel uncomfortable. Said with a little nervous look.

Which ajuka came close to him to inspect.

Ajuka: I never thought that your from an alternative dimension but most importantly you posses both longinussacredgears, which is fascinating it was not possible. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Well there was a one percent chance of a possibility if both wielders of said sacred gears died in a draw. Said with a neutral look.

This got him to understand that fact.

Ajuka: I see that is true if is possible but seeing you meaning it is possible. Said with a smile.

Which (y/n) laugh a little making ajuka confused.

Y/N: Sorry it's just that you said the exact same words your counterpart said. Said with a smile.

Which he nod of understanding.

Sirzechs: So (y/n) can you explain to us about your world?. Said with a questionable look.

This made everyone look in interest.

Y/N: Well from my home dimension it is more advanced in technology and science, the underworld I know is a lot more advanced like ten years ahead of this. Said with a neutral look.

This brought them surprised hearing that.

Zeoticus: Interesting. Said with a interested look.

Sonmus: Indeed this kind of advancement your explaining is remarkable. Said with a interested look.

Y/N: You could say that. Said with a smile.

The serafall walks towards him.

Serafall: I am interested about our counterparts if you don't mind. Said with a smile.

Which he smile a little to see that she acts like the serafall he knew and love.

Y/N: Well for your information lady serafall, your counterpart wasn't devil king leviathan. Said with a smile.

Which she is surprised a long with everyone else.

Serafall: Why?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Well she was a candidate to be leviathan but she refused that title and if you want to explain her reasoning well she said and I quote 'I don't want to be devil king leviathan because if I did that means spending less time with my baby sister sona', that's exactly your counterparts words. Said with a small smile.

Which everyone laugh a little hearing his explanation meaning the serafall in his world is the same as herself.

Sona was so embarrassed hearing that explanation and feel so sorry for her counterpart if she suffered so much if her big sisters counterparts behavior.

Serafall blinks a couple of times.

Serafall: That was a good reason why didn't I think of that. Said with a confused look.

Sirzechs decided to speak.

Sirzechs: So who was picked to be leviathan in your world?. Said with a questionable look.

He points at grayfia which surprised everyone even herself.

Y/N: Grayfia was the next candidate after serafall was picked first but since she refused then grayfia in my world took the position as grayfia leviathan. Said with a small smile.

Which grayfia is surprised that her counterpart is devil king leviathan.

Sirzechs: What about the rest of us devil kings?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Don't worry yours along with ajuka and falbium counterparts are still devil kings you currently are. Said with a smile.

Then lucy decided to speak up.

Lucy: If that's true then how about my counterpart?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks at her with a smile.

Y/N: Your counterpart is married to sirzechs just like both of you are. Said with a smile.

Which both of them smile hearing that.

Y/N: But millicas in my world is far different. Said with a smile.

Which brought their attention along with the young gremory.

Millicas: What do you mean mr. (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

Y/N: Well your their son yes but in my world your counterpart has your mother's hair and your fathers eyes. Said with a smile.

Which got them to think that counterpart of millicas.

Lucy: I bet he's so adorable. Said with a smile.

Millicas smile hearing that from his mother.

Venelana: What about our counterparts?. Said with a curious look.

Y/N: Well lady venelana your counterpart has her hair longer almost like rias and always sway your ways with zeoticus who his counterpart always falls for it every time. Said with a smile.

Which brought them surprised to hear that and venelana giggle at that.

Sona: Then what about the rest of us?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks the rest of them.

Y/N: Well sona your counterpart is the same strict and always professional in her work, your counterpart may not be the heiress but she was second in charge in kuoh along with rias. Said with a smile.

This brought her to smile at this.

Y/N: Your peerage still the same as ever but their level of power is strong and skills since they focus their daily lives while learning and training to become stronger. Said with a smile.

This made sona's peerage smile hearing that meaning they need to become stronger as well.

Issei: So what about us?. Said with a questionable look.

He looks at the gremory team.

Y/N: Well the akeno I knew is much more bolder than her, asia nice and gentle girl, koneko same as her, kiba well he's more skilled in his sword thanks to me. Said with a smile.

Which made them smile hearing that.

Then he looks at issei.

Y/N: You on the other hand issei more of a pervert as ever even possess a sacred gear one of the seven dragon kings. Said with a annoyed look.

Which brought their attention.

Sirzechs: Wait did you say seven dragon kings?. Said with a surprise look.

He nod.

Sirzechs: In this world there are five of them who are fafnir, tiamat, vritra, yu-long and midgardsormr. Said with a surprise look.

Which he is confused about that.

Y/N: Those five are mentioned are them from my world but the other two are the strongest out of the seven dragon kings almost to be heavenly dragon rank. Said with a neutral look.

Which brought their attention.

Ajuka: Who are they if you don't mind me asking?. Said with a curious look.

He thought about it for a moment.

Y/N: The strongest of all is igneel the inferno dragon he's the wise and powerful his flames are strong but not strong enough in my ddraigs flames, which his sacred gear is called inferno flame gauntlet wich allows the host to use his power of flames of igneel at will. Said with a neutral look.

(A/N: I know what will you ask but I like igneel and see as a dragon king rank.)

This brought everyone surprised to hear that.

Issei: My counterpart posses that sacred gear, that is awesome. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Ajuka: Then who is the other dragon king?. Said with a questionable look.

Which made him smirk a little.

Y/N: Lets just say that dragon was an evil dragon but doesn't care what the other thinks but he's the most powerful of them all. Said with a smirk.

Which got them full attention.

Sirzechs: Who would that be?. Said with a curious look.

Y/N: The name of that dragon is dharak the dark phantom dragon, he has the ability to use dark power that no one can compare against him, which his sacred gears is the dark phantom wings. Said with a neutral look.

(A/N: Yeah from bakugan so he fits pretty well.)

Then he looks at issei.

Y/N: Which you should know issei that both igneel and dharak has the same rivalry as ddraig and albion but their reason is to see who is the most powerful. Said with a neutral look.

Everyone is tense to hear that meaning in his world four dragons have an intense rivalry.

Sirzechs: That is an interesting information so who is the wielder of dharak?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: The one who posses is the person i know as a friend and a brother in arms, his name is vali. Said with a neutral look.

Everyone is tense hearing that rivalry of those two.

Y/N: But don't be too worried those two are reasonable if you explain them truthfully. Said with a neutral look.

Which they sigh of relief.

Sirzechs: So (y/n) now that your told us about your world but since your here and what you did back at the engagement party, rumors will spread and reach tk the other factions investigate if it's true. Said with a neutral look.

This brought his to think about it.

Y/N: Let them try, I'm already powerful enough to take care of myself if they see me as a threat. Said with a neutral look.

They nod of understanding.

Sirzechs: Very well but since your an ally of both gremory and sitri household, your in protected custody from anyone that way they won't lay a finger on you. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding.

End flashback.

After that meeting he returned to the human world back to kuoh.

Rias decided to move in with him which he knew that would happen and they been dating for almost a week now which made the students in kuoh surprised to hear that the blazing storm knight and crimson princess dating which made some jealous of them and others happy for the couple.

He smile seeing that rias trying to cheer him up to be happy.

Then he noticed rias waking up and noticed him looking at her.

Y/N: Good morning rias. Said with a smile.

She smile at him.

Rias: Good morning love. Said with a smile.

Then she pulls him for a kiss on the lips which he kissed her back which lead to a make out session which he flip to be on top that made her moan in the kiss feeling being dominated by the dual dragon emperor.

They separated for air and their a string of saliva between their mouths.

Y/N: A good morning indeed. Said with a smile.

Which she giggle.

Rias: Come on we got school today and we must be ready. Said with a smile.

He agreed with her and both of them got out of bed to be ready for school.

Later.

Both of them walking together and holding hands heading to the school which when they entered at the gate the students noticed them.

The girls are happy for them but a little jealous of rias seeing her dating (y/n).

While the boys are super jealous of (y/n) dating the number one girl in school.

Y/N: Seems we have a tough crowd. Said with a smile.

She giggle and place her head on his shoulder.

Rias: It's fine love let them be. Said with a smile.

He nod and continue on walking until someone hug him from behind.

Akeno: Not fair rias having (y/n) all to yourself. Said with a lust look.

Which she glare at her.

Rias: Akeno get off him. Said with a annoyed look.

Which she giggle and hold him more.

Akeno: I think not and maybe (y/n) need some 'relief' in bed if you can't keep up with him. Said with a lust look and lick her lips.

Which both of them blush at that, they been dating for almost a week and trying to take step by step of their relationship.

Rias glare at akeno who is giggling.

(Y/N) smile seeing this reminds him of his rias and akeno when he first dated rias.

Y/N 'thought': Even in this world those two always want me so bad. Said in his mind with a small smile.

Then he looks at the sky thinking about his time in his home dimension.

Y/N 'thought': Well hope I can prevent trihexa but I need time to think of a way since it is a very long time before we get to where it is sealed. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Ddraig:[I know that we can find a way partner.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Indeed when the time comes we will be ready against the beast of apocalypse.} Said in his mind.

He smile at his two partners.

Y/N 'thought': Yeah. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then he and the two great ladies headed in school.

But unknown to him that he's being watched by certain two girls by the gate wearing white cloaks and one of them has a sword wrap around in a cloth.

Irina: Seems that he's the one we been hearing the rumors, what do you think xenovia?. Said with a questionable look.

Xenovia: I can't be sure if we see it personally but remember our mission first but if he's the one rumors true then we go to our second objective if we get the chance. Said with neutral look.

She nod of understanding.

Then both of them waited for a certain devil walking by the bridge which sona and her queen tsubaki noticed them.

Ending theme

End chapter

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 311 21
What if Issei had an adopted sister? What if Vali was mates with Issei's said sister? Serenity Hyoudou is the adopted sister of Issei Hyoudou. Sereni...
32.7K 972 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
69.2K 1K 14
After being pressurized, cornered and berated by his friends for not confessing to Rias Gremory. Issei Hyoudou has a profound conversation with Ddrai...
13.4K 350 7
The two dragons Ddraig and Albion felt they needed to do something more since their time in the supernatural world has gone peacefully with no wars h...