The Boys

Bởi SkippyMCYT

The Big Minecraft YouTubers move into a big house. What they will do? Read to see their daily life in the hou... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Moving In (Part 1/3)
Chapter 1: Moving In (Part 2/3)
Chapter 1: Moving in (Part 3/3)
Shoutout #1
Chapter 3
Shoutout #2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Shoutout #3
Chapter 6
Shoutout #4
Chapter 7
THE MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 1)
Short break
MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 2)
THE MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 3)
Bruh
Self promo
1K READS
update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Whats happening.
:)
Chapter 10
Discord!
Chapter 11 (Season Finale)

Chapter 2: Zak's Secret

315 8 0
Bởi SkippyMCYT

Darryl's POV

After Dave came, we all just started talking. But the whole time, I was thinking, why did I hear Wilbur scream I knew it. eventually, my words got the best of me. "Hey Will, why did you shout I knew it?" Then I looked at Zak, looking nervous while looking at Will. "Well actually h-" "Ok Will! How about we have a little chat in the other room shall we." What is he talking about. Is there a secret? I just ask everyone but they seem none the wiser.

Zak's POV

"What was that for dude? You were about to expose my feelings for Darryl. I told you not to say anything!" I told Will in another room. I was mad so I yelled, not thinking anything of it. But then Will says "You realize the door Is wide open, they can all hear you." I turn around and sure enough, it was open. And I was dumb enough to go to the closest room to them (there is a hallway where a bunch of rooms are) "Why didn't you close it?" I said quietly. "It's to late. Face the shame." "Ok, wish me luck."

Sorry I'm leaving you guys on a cliff hanger. Next chapter is coming soon!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
29.4K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
0 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...