Chosen

By NathairaGee00

Anxyus Thyme finds herself in tough situations going to Hogwarts school. Being born a death eater does not he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
What Happens Next...

Chapter 13

11.6K 327 153
By NathairaGee00

I went back to my dorm and changed into some warm clothes to go take a walk outside. I needed the fresh air. I walked down to the big stones close to Hagrid's hut to sit down and read.

"What are you reading?" a voice whispered in my ear. I turned around.

"Hey Ced! What are you up to?" I hugged him.

"Eh, same old, just walking around. And, uh, what are you up to?" He kindly asked.

"You know me, just reading."

"Out in the snow like we used to." He said looking up into the clouds. I stood up.

"Well, I best be off before I get sick, so should you."

"I've actually got to go to the owerly, but hey, listen, I was wondering if you would want to go to the Ball with me, just as friends, of course?"

"Have you asked Cho yet?" He didn't speak.

"Cedric Diggory, you get your arse over to her and ask! I will not have you miss out on your opportune chance to be with the girl of your dreams"

"Alright, alright, I'll ask her, but promise me you'll be there to share a dance, yeah?"

"Fine." I stated walking away. "Bye Ced!" I yelled from inside the corridor. I walked into the Great Hall for dinner and was ambushed by Hermione.

"Do you have a date yet?" she panted.

"No."

"Well, did anyone ask you?"

"Yes, but it was Cedric and he hadn't asked Cho yet so I told him to go ask her." I felt a little guilty.

"Anyxus Andromeda Thyme! You told me that you would say yes!" She hit me on my arm.

"I'm sorry; it was for Cedric, alright." I said taking a seat near my friends. "So, who have you lot got as dates?" I asked them all. By all of them I meant Harry, Ron, Seamus, Neville, Fred, and George. I soon find out that Harry and Ron haven't got dates, Neville is going with Ginny, Fred with Angelina, Seamus with some other Gryffindor girl and George with no one either.

"Well, you three oughta find dates then and soon, the Ball's tomorrow." They all sighed.

"Nyx, who are you going with?" George asked.

"I'm not going, why?" I said continuing to read my book.

"So that means you don't have a date right?"

"Right."

"Well then." George came up to me and took my hand. "Anyxus Andromeda Thyme, will you be my date to the Ball of all Ball's, will you the beautiful Slytherin princess agree to attend with me?" He said cheekily. I looked at him and tried not to smile, but it didn't work and I just gave in.

"Fine!" I said.

"Yay! Now we both have dates!" Hermione giggled.

"Very romantic there Georgie." Fred adds the sarcasm to his voice.

"Well, I think I ought to go to bed now. See you guys later then." I looked at George and he winked. I was just about to exit the doors when I heard George yell, "Nyx! I'll pick you up at eight!" I smiled and continued down to the dungeons. I entered the common room.

"Well if it isn't our princess." Blaise started, Draco turned his head as he said it. He then smirked and walked up to me.

"Anyxus, I have something to ask you." I already knew what he was going to ask so I interrupted rudely.

"I already have a date for the Ball so you can just leave me alone and ask Pansy or something." I continued to walk.

"Hey now, as Slytherin prince it is accustomed that the princess goes with him to any formal occasion."

"Well tough luck, like I said before I'm already going with someone." I pushed him out of my way.

"Oh yeah, who?"

"My very good friend, George Weasley." I said proudly.

"You're going with that weasel? You could do way better Nyx."

"And what, you think you're better, because I can tell you right now that George Weasley will be a better man than you ever will be." And with that I stormed up to my dorm. Why was he so aggravating?

I got dressed in my Yule Ball attire. I wore a long pale blue dress that fit tightly around my curves but it was very flowy and elegant. It wrapped around my neck and my back was bare. There was a sequin ombre that started from the top of my dress and faded down to the ends. I also wore a snake ring that wrapped around my middle finger (just incase I needed to flip somebody off) and a pair of diamond earrings and also a snake ear cuff. Yeah I think you get the idea. I did my hair up in a messy but sophisticated bun and my makeup wasn't that important so I just did some winged eyeliner and some light eye shadow and mascara. I of course had to cover my arms, so I wore pale blue long sleeves gloves. I walked out of my dorm and into the common room. I could feel every eye on me. I exited through the portrait hole and immediately saw George. His jaw dropped to the floor. "Wow Nyx, you're definitely representing your house I see."

"Yes, I am, now let's go and party!" I said taking George's arm. We walked down the stepped and into the Great Hall. I looked around for Cedric and my other friends and then George pointed over to left leading my eyes to Cedric. He waved at me. I stepped away from George and told him if he sees Harry or anyone else to come and get me.

"Well don't you look like the perfect Slytherin princess." He said.

"You look quite charming too if I do say so myself." I smiled lightly.

"Look, I have a big favour to ask you."

"Go on."

"Well, the champions have to do an annual first dance together before everyone else and Cho doesn't want to do it, so will you, for me, please? I know you're a great dancer." He pleaded once again. I stared at him for a second deciding on my answer.

"Only because I like you Cedric Diggory." I smiled widely at him. "But I have to tell George about this, or he might get the wrong idea, I'll be right back."

I looked around the Great Hall which was completely transformed. The ceiling was snowing a bit and the floor was ice, but magically enhanced so we wouldn't slip. It looked absolutely amazing! Like a Winter Wonderland. I finally saw George over by Ron with his date that didn't look too happy.

"George!" I yelled. He jerked his head toward me. I picked up my pace and met him halfway.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Well, I have to do this huge favour for Cedric and it kind of includes dancing with him at the opening and I just didn't want you to watch unknowingly."

"Oh, why do you have to dance with him?" he looked confused.

"Well, Cho didn't want to dance in front of such a huge crowd because she sucks at dancing, so he needs me to do it and I promise George that I will come back with you." I hoped that he would be fine with it.

"Oh all right, see you in a bit then."

"Thanks George!" I say hugging him.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, it's about to start." He pushes me towards Cedric.

"So, I take it he took it well." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on." I smile at him and take his arm. We and the other champions with their dates stand in a line as the doors to the Great Hall open up for us. Everybody has circled around the dance floor. Cedric and I made our way to the left and held our positions. Cedric looked nervous.

"Cedric." He looked up at me.

"Hmm?" he mumbled.

"Smile." I laughed at him. He then grinned at me as the music started. It was a beautiful and simple waltz. He took my waist and hoisted me up into the air. I couldn't help but smile down at him. He was so cheeky. I could feel everybody's eyes on us; I glanced over at poor Harry who was having a hard time dancing with Parvati. The music stopped as we took our last dancing positions. Everybody clapped and we went off to the side with the rest of the students. Then the Weird Sisters, one of my favourite bands came out and played 'Dance Like a Hippogriff'. I found George and he took me to the dance floor. We rocked out to the music and finally needed to catch our breath. I sat down on a bench while George got us drinks and then the one person who I was trying to avoid the whole night, Malfoy. He came towards me and sat down. He didn't say anything, or look at me, but I looked at him with a confused but curious look on my face.

"Can I help you?" I demanded. He looked over at me.

"Yes, actually. Would you accompany me for a dance?" He chimed in.

"Are you kidding me? Why would I do that?" I remarked widening my eyes and

"Because, I have yet to dance with you."

"Draco, I'm sorry, but I'm not dancing with you." I stated folding my arms around my waist. George came back over with our drinks. I stood up and took it from him.

"George, how bout' we go over there." I pointed to a secluded corner.

"Okay." He smiled, but glared at Malfoy as we went our way. We went to the corner and talked the rest of the night with other students there. I talked with Krum and he thanked me for pressuring him into taking Hermione, he really liked her. The night was coming to an end, so George and I decided to call it a night. We were walking up the steps of the Great Hall when I noticed I had forgotten my little clutch.

"Oh, George, I forgot my handbag back there. You go on ahead and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Are you sure, I can go back with you?"

"I'm sure, get some sleep."

"Alright, see ya." He stated and continued up the stairs. I on the other hand made my way to the table in the corner that we were sitting at and quickly grabbed my clutch. I walked off and was nearly to the dance floor when Blaise Zabini decided to show up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
1.2K 69 15
Olivia Blake was in Gryffindor which caused her to be hated by every Slytherin, especially Draco Malfoy. There was only one person that he hated more...
416K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
400 4 10
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...